- » Dutch Oven Whole Chicken
Dutch Oven Whole Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch oven whole chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch oven whole chicken recipes.
Easy Dutch Oven Chicken
In this video, Dave cooks an Easy Dutch Oven Chicken dish that is juicy, tender and delicious. This video is worth watching as Dave gives a lot of ideas for slow cooking chicken for those who do not have Dutch oven. And those who have can make this dish with... - 103.591
You May Also Like!
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken And Corn Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven or a large saucepan and place chicken in it with breast side down.
2) Add water, onion, pepper and salt.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35 minutes or until chicken turns tender.
4) Allow... - 47.0816
Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables
Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables is the ideal for picky eaters. The perfect choice of vegetables to accompany chicken makes this all-inclusive one dish meal. With peppy paprika adding more than color to this meal, Oven Braised Chicken With Vegetables is a... - 38.0656
Braised Whole Chicken With Green Onion Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Loosen the breast skin of the chicken by gently running your fingertips underneath it.
In a small bowl, combine the green onions, basil, 3/4 teaspoon of the thyme, and half of the pepper and pat evenly and smoothly under the... - 44.4077
Oven Chicken Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl add 1 teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, paprika and pepper. Mix well.
3. Rub the mixture on the chicken.
4. In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil and brown chicken over medium-high heat.
5. Drain out... - 45.552
Classic Chicken Consomme
Put chicken into Dutch oven or stock pot and cover with remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil, skimming occasionally until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken, cool, and debone.
Return skin, bones, and scraps to broth and simmer, covered, for one hour.
Strain... - 34.5761
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add curry powder, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until onion is limp.
Stir in the mustard, ginger, salt, hot pepper seasoning, broth, and coconut milk.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Add cooked chicken,... - 37.5762
Place chicken in a large Dutch oven.
Add water to cover; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Drain chicken, and place in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and... - 38.3556
Red Cooked Chicken
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine water, soy sauce, green onions, dry sherry, brown sugar, gingerroot, garlic, and star anise or aniseed; mix well.
Place chicken in mixture.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 25 minutes.
Using tongs, turn... - 40.5565
Chicken, Raisins And Almonds Tagine
1) In a Dutch oven, arrange the chicken breasts with 1/4 cup oil, onions, garlic, and spices.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and toss to coat evenly.
3) Mix the tomatoes and water in the chicken mixture.
4) Allow the chicken mixture to boil.
5) Lower the... - 45.1665
Wash chicken inside and out.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Season inside with salt and a liberal amount of pepper.
Wash parsley, break off stems, and stuff whole bunch inside chicken.
Melt butter in a Dutch oven and slowly brown chicken on all sides.
Add water,... - 40.096