- » Dutch Oven Turkey Breast
Dutch Oven Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch oven turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch oven turkey breast recipes.
Braised Turkey Breast
Coat turkey breast with flour.
Heat oil in 5-quart Dutch oven until hot.
Cook turkey over medium heat until light brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add onion, carrot, celery, 1 clove garlic, the bay leaf, water, wine, bouillon, marjoram, salt and... - 44.5363
Turkey Mole Puebla-style
In large Dutch oven combine turkey breast, the 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water (about 10 cups) to cover.
Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Cool turkey slightly.
Pat dry with paper... - 44.2578
Turkey Aux Claret
This Turkey Aux Claret recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 40.703
Turkey Tonnato With Tuna Sauce
Place turkey breast in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Add wine, water, onion, carrot, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Cover and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours until tender.
Refigerate turkey in broth about 2 hours until chilled thoroughly.
Drain, reserving 2 cups strained... - 41.1995
Pot Of Gold Turkey Dinner
1. Wash turkey and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter.
3. Sear the turkey breast on both sides until well browned.
4. Remove turkey onto a platter and keep aside.
5. Into the drippings in... - 46.477
Turkey Au Vin
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; wash; set aside.
Wash turkey inside and out.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Remove, discard excess fat.
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place heart and cut-up gizzard inside turkey; discard liver.
Bring skin of neck over back; fasten... - 40.8889
Cold Roast Turkey With Sweet And Sour Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Place the turkey breast in a medium-size casserole or Dutch oven. Cover the casserole.
2. Roast the turkey in the preheated moderate oven (350°) for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the internal temperature of the turkey... - 41.3112
1. On cutting board with sharp knife, remove skin and bone from turkey-breast half. Cut turkey breast into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook garlic until well browned; discard garlic. In oil remaining in... - 30.5207
Turkey Wild Rice Soup
1. Select a 5-quart Dutch oven.
2. Melt butter in the oven over medium heat
3. Add flour to the oven with a wire whisk blending till the flour is incorporated completely.
4. When the flour is completely mixed with the butter, add the broth to the... - 44.0761
Black Bean And Smoked Turkey Soup
Heat vegetable oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, celery, carrot, cumin seeds, oregano, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Stir in water, salt, broth, and beans.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until... - 41.9127
Turkey Aux Claret
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Take a bag filled with flour seasoned using pepper, paprika and salt. Add turkey and shake well.
3. Take a Dutch oven or heavy skillet, heat butter and sauté turkey along with garlic. Keep turning for half... - 45.3014
Turkey Fillets Creole
Cut the turkey in 3/4" (2 cm) wide strips, dust with flour.
In a large Dutch oven fry the turkey, onions and peppers in the oil until the turkey is cooked through.
Add the seasoning, Worcestershire and tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add the... - 38.9848
Mild Turkey Chili With Cilantro Cream
1. Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, cumin, and chili powder; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2.... - 32.451
Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.9899
Stir Fried Turkey With Snow Peas, Mushrooms And Water Chestnuts
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the chicken broth. Stir in the soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil.
2. MAKE THE STIR-FRY: Heat a large heavy wok or Dutch oven over high heat. Add the peanut oil, ginger and garlic;... - 31.3073
Spaghetti With Turkey Meatballs
1) In a pan, combine the bread crumbs and milk.
2) Let it remain as is for 5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, in another bowl, add the ground turkey, egg yolks, cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
4) To this, add the soaked bread crumbs. Mix well.
5)... - 46.4114
Turkey Barley Soup
Combine all ingredients except peas in a large Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add peas, and simmer an additional 5 minutes. - 35.0081
Pasta With Smoked Turkey And Black Pepper Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and keep on medium heat, melt butter and add peppercorns and onion and cook for ½ a minute.
2. Stir in wine and simmer for 5 minutes or till there is hardly any liquid.
3. Mix marjoram and cream and cook for 5 minutes or till... - 45.4996
Turkey And Penne Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 Cook the penne according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3 Meanwhile, heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over... - 33.2995
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Caribbean Turkey Stew
1. In a 4 1 /2-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat
2. Once the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic and cook in the oil for 4-5 minutes or till done. Stir frequently to prevent sticking and to ensure that the onion is evenly cooked
3.... - 44.613
Turkey Vegetable Stew
Combine chicken broth, tomatoes, carrot, celery, onion, water, basil, and tomato paste in a large Dutch oven.
Add salt and next 3 ingredients, stirring well to combine.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in turkey, peas, and... - 32.4848
Green Chile Turkey Pot Pie
Saute green onions in oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat 1 minute.
Add green chiles and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in beans and broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 44.9648
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.5281
Spaghetti And Meatballs
In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, bread, egg white and garlic.
Shape into 1" balls.
Coat a Dutch oven or large frying pan with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium heat, add the meatballs, and brown on all sides.
Remove to a platter and set aside.
Add the... - 46.2996
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Take a medium bowl and combine turkey, egg white, garlic, and bread together.
2. Shape them into 1″ balls.
3. Take a Dutch oven or a large frying pan and coat the pan with no-stick spray.
4. Heat over medium flame, add the meatballs, and brown the... - 48.1606
Spaghetti With Spicy Italian Meat Sauce
Lightly spray a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the mushrooms, onions, celery, green peppers, parsley and garlic.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes over medium heat or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the turkey sausage and... - 45.0009
Light Seafood Gumbo
Combine chicken and water in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 45 minutes.
Cover; chill 8 hours.
Remove chicken; skim and discard fat from broth, reserving broth.
Bone and chop chicken.
Place flour in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake... - 44.7317
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook ground chuck and turkey in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles. Drain in a colander, and set aside.
3. Coat pan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 33.3056
Black Eyed Pea Soup
1) In a large Dutch Oven, combine together the tomatoes, black-eyed peas, onion, water, bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, pepper, thyme, red pepper and garlic.
2) Bring the contents to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer the... - 43.5859
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.3004
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add sausage, and cook 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove sausage from skillet, and set aside.
Add chicken to skillet, and cook 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
Remove chicken from... - 44.3007
1. Prick sausage with fork. In small saucepan of boiling water poach sausage 5 minutes to release excess fat. Drain.
2. Coat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers, and garlic.... - 40.9804
Gonzales Chicken Jambalaya
1. Coat large Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage. Brown thoroughly, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove. Halve sausages lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise. Return to hot pan. Stir, adding a splash of chicken broth to prevent... - 38.6222