- » Dutch Oven Stuffing
Dutch Oven Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch oven stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch oven stuffing recipes.
Prosciutto Stuffed Artichokes
Remove any discolored leaves and the small leaves at base of artichoke; trim stem even with base of artichoke.
Cutting straight across, slice 1 inch off top; discard top.
Snip off points of remaining leaves with scissors.
Rinse artichokes under cold... - 38.9516
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Sticky Rice And Sweet Sausage
Want to try out something different with rice and bell peppers. Here is a recipe to cook bell peppers stuffed with rice and sweet sausage in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great after getting topped with grated cheese! - 123.781
Pennsylvania Dutch Sauerkraut & Apple Stuffing
In 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add celery and onion and cook about 15 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
Add apples and cook 5 minutes longer.
Stir in sauerkraut, broth, caraway seeds, thyme, salt, pepper, and... - 36.2193
Dutch Potato Filling
Heat milk and butter in a large oven-proof container until steaming.
Add potatoes & eggs.
Stir until smooth.
Add Stove Top stuffing mix and stir again.
You may add more milk if needed.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 30-40 min. - 32.8164
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Filling
Mix together the potatoes and egg.
Saute' onion, celery and parsley in butter until soft.
Soak bread in cold water and squeeze dry.
Fluff bread and mix gently with the potato mixture.
Blend in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Use for stuffing a 6 to 8... - 39.1669
Dutch Mill Beef Casserole
Mix the beef, potatoes, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and pack 1/2 of the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 1/2 can cheese soup over beef mixture.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour... - 36.2157
Homemade Holiday Turkey
1. Rinse and pat dry turkey.
2. Rub turkey with olive or vegetable oil.
3. Stuff cavity with 1 package sliced bacon and 1 package sage sausage.
4. Season turkey with salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
5. Place turkey in smoker and... - 98.4154
Parsley Stuffed Peppers
Wash the peppers.
Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each and remove seeds.
Place in a saucepan with boiling water and one and one-half teaspoons of the salt.
Cover and boil five minutes.
Remove from the water and drain.
Saute the garlic and onion in... - 44.6964
Flank Steak With Stuffing And Gravy
Score steak well on both sides.
Brown steak well on both sides in teflon coated skillet or dutch oven.
Mix stuffing according to directions on package.
Mix mushroom soup and water in separate bowl.
Place stuffing on flank steak, roll up sides of steak and tie... - 35.204
Cold Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
1. Trim excess fat from the meat and wipe clean with paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a saucepan, combine apricots and raisins and cover with cold water.
4. Boil over medium heat until softened.
5. Drain, chop and... - 47.7379
Chestnut Prune Stuffing
1. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, heat chestnuts and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat. With slotted spoon, remove 3 or 4 chestnuts at a time from water to... - 31.1239
Stuffed Beef Heart
Saute onion, celery and then bread cubes in oil, adding as much oil as needed.
Add poultry seasoning, herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
Gradually stir in 1 cup beef stock.
Cut heart open so that it will lie flat.
Remove large tubes from... - 44.2484
Turkey With Fruited Nut And Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) To prepare the fruited nut and rice stuffing: In Dutch oven, stir butter until melted at moderate heat.
3) Now cook the onions, celery, thyme and bay leaf, stirring at times, for 5 minutes or... - 43.6035
This baked and stuffed cabbage is a meat stuffed cabbege recipe. Filled with a stuffing of ground chuck along with onions. Seasoned and filled in the cabbage and baked with a saucy tomato mix, the stuffed cabbage can be served with rice or broad noodles. - 44.8945
Breast Of Veal With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Rub veal with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 tea spoon black pepper.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Add onions and mushrooms and cook until onions are limp but not browned.
3. Turn mixture into a bowl. Add bread crumbs, sour cream, egg and parsley,... - 42.1128
Beef And Barley Stuffed Peppers
Halve sweet peppers lengthwise; remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
In a large Dutch oven cook pepper halves in a large amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or just until tender.
Invert pepper halves over paper towels to drain.In a large skillet... - 37.6778
Nutty Brown Rice Stuffing
1. In 3-quart saucepan, prepare brown rice as label directs, adding bouillon.
2. In 12-inch skillet or 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onions until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir... - 28.801
Stuffed Chicken Paprika
About 2 1/4 hours before serving: Cook rice mix as label directs but omit butter if called for.
To cooked rice add celery leaves, seasoned pepper and onion; toss well.
Use to stuff chicken; close openings with toothpicks or skewers; tie securely.
In large... - 39.3194
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 46.5723
Rice Stuffed Peppers
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt and pepper until beef is browned; drain.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.2844
Roast Pheasant With Wild Rice Stuffing
For best flavor dry-pick, draw, and clean the pheasant with a damp piece of cheesecloth, then dry thoroughly.
(The less water used the better.) Then stuff with wild rice stuffing.
Truss bird and place on a trivet in a Dutch oven or covered roaster.
Bake... - 24.9656
Flank Steak With Herb Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Pound the steak or score it lightly on both sides.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and cook three minutes. Add the nuts, parsley, bread cubes,... - 32.2565
Lamb Stuffed Zucchini With Lemon Sauce
1. Remove the ends and scrape the skins off the zucchini. With a corer, scoop out the zucchini center and discard. Soak the zucchini in cold water.
2. Meanwhile, mix meat with rice, onion, parsley, mint, salt, and pepper. Drain zucchini and stuff with meat... - 31.279
Moist Bread Stuffing
1. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onions until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove Dutch oven from heat; add bread cubes and remaining ingredients; toss to mix well. Use to stuff 12-... - 27.7658
1. Drain oysters, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Coarsely chop oysters and set aside.
2. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onion until tender, stirring occasionally.Remove Dutch oven from heat; add oysters,... - 27.9959
1. In a medium bowl, prepare the filling by combining all the ingredients together. Toss the ingredients till well blended.
2. Wash the artichokes and trim off the stems of the artichokes. Remove the discolored leaves and trim off the spike... - 44.4665
Veal Breast With Herb Stuffing
Dice bacon and onion.
Cook bacon in frypan until partially cooked.
Add onion; cook 5 minutes.
Drain and chop mushrooms; add to frypan.
Cook 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Let cool; transfer to mixing bowl.
Add herbs, beef, crumbs, eggs, and... - 41.7856
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Have breast of veal slit to form a pocket.
Wipe meat with a clean cloth.
Mix the last eight ingredients together for the dressing and stuff pocket.
Skewer or sew opening.
Place Dutch Oven over medium heat.
Add fat and brown veal breast well on all... - 38.9545
This stuffed kohlrabi recipe is prepared with veal and pork. Herbed and cooked in chicken broth and cream, this stuffed kohlrabi recipe is broiled to finish and served with a garnish of sprinkled parsley for a fresh taste to it. - 43.5214
My sister likes this bread stuffing recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this bread stuffing .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 31.3501
Stuffed Beef Heart
Prepare heart by removing hard parts.
Close the slit with metal skewers; lace and tie with string, forming a pocket.
Cook onion in shortening till tender.
Add crackers, celery salt, 1/3 cup water, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
Stuff into heart.
Cover... - 44.0071
Wild And Long Grain Rice Stuffing
Place rice, chicken stock and 3 tablespoons butter in 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
Cover tightly and bring to boil.
Simmer gently 20 minutes.
Remove cover and simmer until rice has absorbed chicken stock, about 10 minutes.
Add lemon juice and... - 42.5941
Garbanzo Stuffed Cabbage
Buzz the cooked garbanzos and yogurt in a blender until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl; stir in the rice, parsley, chives, and all the remaining stuffing ingredients.
Place 2 tablespoons of the stuffing in the middle of each... - 40.0111
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
With a kitchen shear trim sharp points from artichoke leaves.
Trim stems; remove loose outer leaves.
Cut 1 inch from the tops.
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven bring artichokes and salted water to a boil; reduce... - 43.4551
Italian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
The tender soft cabbage along with the aromatic, meaty filling makes for a very nice plate of food. And of course, any time you can get your meat, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to love that. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed... - 106.059
Spaghetti Squash Stuffed With Vegetables And Goat Cheese
Place the squash in a very large saucepan or Dutch oven and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 to 60 minutes or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the squash, then cut it... - 42.1137
Savory Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the lamb, rice, egg, garlic, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper and 2/3 cup tomato sauce together.
3) Remove outer cabbage leaves. Cut a small slice from the top , keep aside. Then make... - 46.1262
Remove hard portions of heart.
Close silt with short skewers.
Lace string around skewers; tie ends.
Cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
Mix with bread, parsley, thyme, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Toss with wine.
Place heart, pocket end up, in a... - 45.5293
Veal Shoulder With Chicken Liver Stuffing
1. Combine the pork, chicken livers, onion, bread crumbs, mushrooms, thyme, egg, salt and pepper and mix well. If mixture seems dry, add a little water or dry white wine, tossing it lightly. Stuff the veal as in stuffed shoulder of veal and tie securely.
2.... - 28.9138
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large kettle, pour about 3 quarts of water and bring to a boil
2) Tip in the cabbage leaves and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes till the leaves are pliable
3) Take out the cabbage and the drain onto absorbent paper
4) Remove 12 leaves of the... - 47.3357
Sweet And Sour Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1.In large kettle, bring 3 quarts water to boiling.Add cabbage; simmer 2 to 3 min.or until leaves are pliable. Remove cabbage and drain.
2.Carefully remove 12 large leaves from cabbage; trim thick rib if leaves are not soft enough to roll.Return to boiling... - 42.0629
Nuts & Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves
Gently separate leaves; rinse in warm water.
Select 35 to 40 full leaves without tears; reserve remaining leaves.
Cut stems from selected leaves; set aside.
Heat oil in a medium skillet.
Add onion; saute until softened.
Add rice and pine nuts; saute until... - 39.0713
Herb Stuffed Veal Shoulder
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Untie the veal and spread it flat. Use ½ teaspoon of salt to sprinkle the meat all over and ¼ teaspoon of the pepper.
3) In a small skillet, cook the bacon till it is crisp. Drain on... - 46.2946
Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Remove casings from Italian-sausage links. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, cook sausage meat, stirring frequently to break up sausage, until browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove sausage to bowl. To drippings in Dutch oven,... - 29.9322
Whole Wheat And Date Stuffing
1. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove Dutch oven from heat; add bread cubes, water, dates, and salt; toss to mix well. Use to stuff 12- to 16-pound... - 27.4502
Mushroom Rice Stuffing
1. Prepare rice as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, in 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook mushrooms, onions, celery, and celery leaves, stirring frequently, until onion and celery are tender.
3. Remove Dutch oven from... - 26.861
Glazed Stuffed Beef Heart
Glazed Stuffed Beef Heart has a delicious taste. The beef and red currant jelly gives the Glazed Stuffed Beef Heart a gripping tastes. Glazed Stuffed Beef Heart is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must catch it. - 41.5765
Whole Stuffed Cabbage
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce
2. Meanwhile, discard any tough outer leaves from cabbage; then carefully remove 2 large leaves; set aside. With sharp knife or melon bailer, carefully cut out stem and center of cabbage, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell. Discard stem;... - 35.0183
Savory Heart And Stuffing
Slit heart open; remove hard parts from center.
Place heart in Dutch oven.
Add chicken broth and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer till meat is tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
In large bowl combine corn bread... - 42.085
Combine meat, chopped onions, parsley, rice, salt and pepper, and mint, and mix well, using enough water to moisten.
Scoop out vegetables to be used for stuffing (tomatoes, green peppers, zucchini); save tomato pulp.
Sprinkle salt inside and set vegetables... - 43.5988
Braised Chicken With Cashew Rice Stuffing
For the stuffing toss together rice, nut meats, melted butter, sherry, onion, celery, garlic, pepper, ginger, mace, savory, thyme, and parsley.
Stuff the chickens lightly; skewer the openings closed, and truss the legs together with twine.
Dust with seasoned... - 39.2071
Stuffed Zucchini Par Excellence
Place carrots, shallots, broth, and 1 cup water in Dutch oven or heavy casserole; bring to boil.
Simmer until tender.
Prepare zucchini while vegetables are cooking.
Peel each zucchini; cut in half lengthwise.
Hollow out centers.
Remove crusts from bread; soak... - 41.4114
Mushroom Stuffed Veal Breast
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or just until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in rosemary.
Remove from heat; cool.
Unroll boneless veal breast; trim... - 34.8165
Kelly's Stuffed Pork Roast
Make a stuffing mixture of the following: Saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomato sauce and hot water; bring to boil.
Combine with chili powder, sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup water, add with olives and raisins to sauce.
Boil 4... - 39.1337
Game Hens With Spinach Sage Stuffing
Wash spinach thoroughly.
Shake to remove excess water.
Transfer to 5- to 6-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and cook over low heat until wilted, stirring occasionally, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Combine leek, tarragon and garlic in processor or... - 42.634
Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp and next 7 ingredients in an airtight container; cover artd refrigerate overnight.
Wash... - 37.1233
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Sprinkle the inside of the veal pocket with salt and pepper.
2. Saute the onion and garlic lightly in one-third cup of the butter. Mix the crumbs with the parsley, herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Add the onion with the butter in the pan and mix. Stuff... - 32.7704
Stuffed Pepper Appetizers
In a large saucepan, cook onions and garlic in olive oil until browned.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Stir in rice and seasoned salt.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in saffron.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all liquid is absorbed,... - 42.042
Pork Crown Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Rub pork rib crown roast with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place roast, rib ends down, in open roasting pan. Roast in 325°F. oven 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, in 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook celery and onion,... - 38.451
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage
1. In a large bowl combine the first 8 ingredients, add 1/3 of the tomato sauce and mix well with a fork.
2. Trim the outside leaves from the cabbage cut a small slice about 3 inches in diameter, from the top end and set aside.
3. Hollow out the... - 45.6153
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Cook the salt pork in two tablespoons of the butter until yellow. Add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is transparent, stirring often.
3. Add the parsley, salt, pepper and rosemary. Mix well with the... - 37.6033
Whole Stuffed Cabbage Alsatian
To prepare cabbage: Make cuts around cabbage stem with paring knife.
Steam stem side down in colander over 2 to 3 inches boiling water 10 to 12 minutes, or until leaves are pliable and will not break when rolled.
Drain and separate leaves.
Scrape heavy vein... - 43.7603
Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Rolls are100% delicious chicken recipe. Here's a step by step guide to make Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Rolls . Try out these Shrimp Stuffed Chicken Rolls and feel free to comment about them here! - 35.2968
Vegetable Stuffed Artichokes
Wash artichokes by plunging up and down in cold water.
Cut off stem end, and trim about 1/2 inch from top of each artichoke.
Remove any loose bottom leaves.
With scissors, trim away about a fourth of each outer leaf.
Rub top and edges of leaves with a lemon... - 43.6429
Classic Corn Bread And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan. In large bowl, prepare corn-muffin mix as label directs but prepare both packages together. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool... - 27.3165
Sausage Stuffed Clams
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams under running cold water to remove any sand. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat water and wine to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook just until shells open, about 5... - 28.8104
Turkey Stuffed With Bacon And Sausage
1. Preheat the dutch oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stuff the bacon and sausage into the turkey.
3. Season turkey with oil, salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
4. Place turkey in smoker and smoke at low heat with soaked pecan &... - 109.217
Braised Whole Chicken With Green Onion Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Loosen the breast skin of the chicken by gently running your fingertips underneath it.
In a small bowl, combine the green onions, basil, 3/4 teaspoon of the thyme, and half of the pepper and pat evenly and smoothly under the... - 44.205
Stuffed Squash With Sage And Apple
Preheat Dutch oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds from cavity.
2. Split butter and put equal amounts in each cavity and place squash flesh side up in the dutch oven.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 109.311
Glazed Stuffed Beef Heart
Cut arteries, veins, and any hard parts from beef heart; wash and set aside to drain.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in a skillet; add 1/4 cup chopped onion and cook until soft.
Turn contents of skillet into a large bowl containing a mixture of the bread crumbs,... - 43.2248
Stuffed Veal With Vegetable Sauce
1. Spread breast of veal flat on a cutting board. (It should measure about 8"x15".Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Combine sausage meat with grated carrots in a small bowl; spread evenly over surface of veal, pressing firmly. Roll up veal from... - 31.9927
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Spread breast of veal flat on a cutting board. (It should measure about 15x8 inches.) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Combine sausage meat with grated carrots in a small bowl; spread evenly over surface of veal, pressing firmly. Roll up veal... - 34.8004
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1) On a cutting board, spread the veal flat so that it measures about 8"X15". Sprinkle salt, pepper, parsley and basil over the meat, rubbing it over well.
2) In a small bowl, add sausage meat and grated carrots. Mix and spread over the... - 43.9561
Shrimp Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil 3 cups of water, add the shrimp and boil again. Lower the flame and cook on low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimp and rinse with cold water. Allow to chill.
4) After... - 46.84
Stuffed Rolled Steak
Trim fat from beef.
Pound with mallet or edge of saucer until about 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, the oregano and pepper.
Arrange ham evenly on beef.
Sprinkle tomatoes, chilies, onion, garlic and bread crumbs on ham.
Cut carrot... - 44.7751
Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1) Onto a cutting board, flatten the veal breast
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper, basil and parsley
3) Mix together the sausage meat and grated carrots into a small bowl and spread onto the meat
4) Roll up the mea from the short end like that of a jelly... - 46.3677
Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup is an alluring recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Stuffed Pepper Soup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 37.7101
Stuffed Beef Heart
Prepare heart for stuffing.
Cook onion in shortening till tender.
Add crumbs, celery salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 1/3 cup water; mix.
Stuff into heart.
Cover opening with foil; tie securely.
Place in Dutch oven.
Add 1/2 cup water and remaining... - 38.8355
Flank Steak With Mushroom Stuffing
If you wanna try steak at its best, this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is something you cannot miss. Great with mushroom stuffing and delicious gravy this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is suchan impressive deal for all. Give it a try and see! - 47.1701
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
Stuffed Flank Steak
Combine all ingredients but the flank steak.
Mix well, spread on steak, then roll it up, and secure with skewers or tie it.
Next roll the stuffed steak in seasoned flour and sear on all sides in a little hot fat.
Arrange in a casserole or Dutch oven, add 1/2... - 37.3524
Stuffed Beef Heart
Cut heart lengthwise down one side.
Remove excess fat and large blood vessels.
Wash heart thoroughly; pat dry.
Stir together bread cubes, celery, onion, butter, salt, marjoram leaves, thyme leaves and pepper.
Place mixture in heart, fastening opening with... - 40.5317
Herb Stuffed Pork Chops With Wine Sauce
1. Have the butcher cut pockets in the pork chops. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sprinkle the chops inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. In a heavy skillet heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the onion and celery and cook until the onion is... - 36.0067
Stuffed Artichokes Sicilian
1. With a sharp stainless-steel knife, cut 1 inch from top of each artichoke. Pull center leaves apart, and with a melon bailer gently scrape hairy "choke" from center. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, anchovies, and... - 27.5997
Braised Stuffed Beef Heart
Wash heart thoroughly, then wipe with a damp cloth and cut away connective tissue from the opening.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Combine the next 6 ingredients and add seasonings.
Fill the opening with this stuffing and lace together loosely... - 42.8014
Stuffed Leg Of Pork
1. Ask the butcher to bone the pork joint as much as possible and remove a little of the meat to make a pocket in the joint.
2. Chop this extra meat into a fine paste.
3. Wash and scrape the joint to remove all excess grist and fat.... - 44.4273
Rice Stuffed Cabbage
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine rice and next 11 ingredients, mixing well; cook over medium heat in skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Cook cabbage leaves in boiling salted water 5 to 8 minutes or until just tender;... - 38.3252
Anchovy Stuffed Leg Of Pork
Have the pork boned and remove some of the meat to form a pocket.
Scrape off all the meat and fat from the bone; chop all the excess meat fine.
Mix with the garlic, pepper, coriander, shrimp paste or anchovy paste and soy sauce.
Stuff the pocket and close... - 43.248
Macedonian Stuffed Cabbage With Thick Avgolemono
Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
Carefully remove outer leaves from cabbage heads, being careful not to tear them, and parboil about 5 minutes.
Drain in a colander.
Place sauerkraut in bottom of Dutch oven.
Cover with a few cabbage... - 42.1111
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves With Avgolemono Sauce
Combine meat, onions, rice, salt and pepper, and dried mint.
Add water and mix well.
Drain brine from jar of grapevine leaves, remove leaves, and wash well with clear water to remove all traces of brine.
Put heaping tablespoon of meat and rice mixture in... - 41.0603
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves
Wash and drain grape leaves.
Cook and stir onions and 1 teaspoon salt in oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
Mix half the cooked onions, lamb, rice, 1 teaspoon salt, the pepper and mint.
Place rounded measuring tablespoon meat mixture on center of double layer... - 38.0049
1) With a sharp knife, chop onion and gingerroot together.
2) Mix pepper, salt and yogurt together.
3) Baste the mixture over chicken. Pierce chicken with fork.
4) Keep aside for 1 hour.
5) Put diced potatoes and eggs in a bowl.
6) Drizzle lemon juice... - 47.04
Stuffed Flank Steak
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. Spread mustard over meat.
3. Sprinkle thyme over it.
4. Squeeze water from spinach.
5. In a frying pan heat fat or oil and sautÃ© 1/2 cup onions in it.
6. Add spinach and mix.
7. Add sausage, egg,... - 43.819
Rosamaria's Stuffed Zucchini
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Set pulp aside.
Cut each zucchini shell in half crosswise.
Arrange zucchini shells in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 3 minutes.
Place on paper towels... - 42.3056
Another classic Italian pasta dish...Agnolotti! - 0
Pork Chop N Stuffing Bake
Trim excess fat from chops.
Slowly brown in small amount hot fat.
In 3-quart casserole, or Dutch oven, combine next 8 ingredients.
Add beef broth; toss lightly to moisten.
Place browned chops in ring atop dressing.
Cover and bake in moderate oven... - 39.2035
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Savory Stuffed Ham
The savory stuffed ham is a seasoned and baked preparation of ham stuffed with bread cubes and sage. Flavored with peppers, mustard, vinegar and sage, the savory stuffed ham can be served with a side of vegetables or a salad. - 45.5983