- » Dutch Oven Cheesy Potato
Dutch Oven Cheesy Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch oven cheesy potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch oven cheesy potato recipes.
Cheesy Cream Of Broccoli Soup
1)In a Dutch oven, mix water, broccoli,chopped ham,onion, potato, butter, margarine, dried basil, pepper, bouillon cube, thyme leaves and salt.
2)Boil all the ingredients and then simmer for 30 minutes over medium heat.
3)In an electric blender,... - 42.4971
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.3445
Cheesy Corn Chowder
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until onion is tender.
Add water, potatoes, carrots and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in corn and pepper.
In a large... - 42.2161
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 32.9219
Hearty Bean Stew
In a Dutch oven combine undrained kidney and garbanzo beans, water, potatoes, carrot, onion, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, basil, garlic powder, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes or tilI vegetables are tender.
Top each... - 34.4845
Canadian Cheese Soup
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are very tender.
With a potato masher, mash vegetables several times.
Add bacon; continue to... - 46.2762
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
Combine water and bouillon cubes in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add vegetables; cover and simmer 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring... - 42.6301