- » Dutch Oven
Dutch Oven Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch oven recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch oven recipes.
Outdoor Cast Iron Dutch Oven Leg Of Lamb & Bbq Rack Of Lamb Ribs
Barbecued meats are a sure hit at outdoor parties and here is a recipe to cook one. Chef Deen shows how to cook Leg of Lamb and Lamb Ribs in Dutch oven and barbecue rack with some common seasonings. Enjoy the party on your favorite spot with this one! - 128.084
Carnivores Dutch Oven Pizza
Forget pre-packaged hot dogs, steaks and pancakes! Here's an easy to make recipe that you would enjoy making beside the campfire. Dutch oven pizza is just the thing for outdoor freaks that can be assembled using just a handful of pizza staples. Not only is it... - 118.409
Killer Outdoor Dutch Oven Beef Stroganoff
All in all, we had fun and doing something like this at the drop of the hat, hopefully showed our classmates how easy cooking outdoors with cast iron is. - 118.102
Dutch Oven Pork Tenderloin
Dave has come back with another Dutch oven recipe using pork tenderloin. By now, you would have already fallen in love with his Dutch oven recipe, so this recipe is a treat. And if you are one of those who are still thinking, should not waste any time and... - 114.01
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 113.081
Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake In Dutch Oven
Ever tried making a cake in a Dutch oven? Here is a delicious cinnamon swirl coffee cake in Dutch Oven recipe for those who want to bake their cake in a traditional way. It’s no big deal and takes almost the same time as baking cake in an electric oven. The... - 110.501
Baked Beans In A Dutch Oven
If you have never heard of Dutch oven baked beans, the you should be watching this video. I bet you will fall in love with the cooking method at the end of the video. Dave choose to cook with dried baked beans and the outcome is a superbly looking delicious... - 106.472
Berry Scones Cooked In Dutch Oven
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Cut 6 ounces of butter into small cubes and add to the bowl and mix with a fork.
3. In another bowl, whisk the vanilla yogurt and egg.
4. Add to the dry ingredients bowl and mix.
5. Use hands to make a... - 106.06
Easy Dutch Oven Chicken
In this video, Dave cooks an Easy Dutch Oven Chicken dish that is juicy, tender and delicious. This video is worth watching as Dave gives a lot of ideas for slow cooking chicken for those who do not have Dutch oven. And those who have can make this dish with... - 105.039
Outdoor Dutch Oven Cookies
Cookies are just right for any season, moment and hour of the day and here is a recipe to make them outdoor. Watch the chefs in the video showing how to bake them in Dutch oven outdoor. Good to enjoy with some hot beverages. - 100.829
Dutch Oven Apple Crisp
It's time to share a dessert with all you lovely people out there. Check out the yummy and delicious Dutch Oven Apple Crisp. A great dessert recipe which can be served with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. - 99.0106
Baked Chicken And Rice In Dutch Oven
Using a Dutch oven could be fun and therefore here is a recipe baked chicken and rice in Dutch Oven that would let you use it. The chef in the video shows how she prepares the dish using coal for cooking. In addition to the recipe, you even get tips on how to... - 92.2342
Outdoor Dutch Oven Recipes - Meatballs And Gravy
Learn how to cook meatballs and gravy in an outdoor dutch oven. Visit our blog for this recipe and more information on Dutch oven cooking. If you have any questions, please let us know. - 90.6767
Dutch Oven Pork Ribs
Dave is all set to show us an easy Dutch oven pork ribs that is juicy, fork tender and delicious. His fool proof recipe is sure to make everyone a successful cook. There is no way you can go wrong and there is no other easy recipe that can beat this Dutch... - 87.0723
Bbq Chicken Hash In A Dutch Oven
How about a delicious Dutch Oven BBQ Chicken for dinner? This recipe from Dave is not to be missed as the chicken looks absolutely mouth-watering and it’s so easy to make. Chicken is slow cooked in a Dutch oven using barbecue sauce so you get the best... - 72.6976
New England Clam Chowder In Dutch Oven
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, sauté the bacon over a high flame to render fat and until crisp.
2. With a slotted spoon remove bacon on paper toweling and keep aside for garnishing.
3. To the bacon drippings in casserole, add onion and sauté... - 46.7715
Dutch Oven Turkey
1.Take the turkey roast out from the foil package.
2.Take an electric skillet or Dutch Oven; heat vegetable oil in it and brown the turkey.
3.Add monosodium glutamate, seasoned salt and pepper, beef broth or bouillion cube, onion and... - 44.6803
Dutch Oven Baked Beans
Wash and sort beans.
Soak in fresh water overnight.
Place beans in Dutch Oven over medium-high heat.
When valve clicks, reduce heat to low and simmer about 30 minutes, then skim.
Meanwhile, fry salt pork until golden brown and nearly done.
Add salt... - 42.2618
Dutch Oven Squab
Clean the squabs.
Boil the livers, gizzards, and hearts in salted water until tender; drain and chop them fine; add the drained hominy, salt, pepper, paprika, and sweet basil.
Stuff the mixture into the squabs and sew up.
Then sear them in a lightly buttered... - 40.6829
Dutch Oven Chicken Casserole
1. In 3-quart Dutch oven, alternately layer potatoes and onions, drizzle over with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the chives and 1 teaspoon of the lemon pepper.
2. Pouring chicken broth over the vegetables bring to a boil reduce heat... - 39.8312
Dutch Oven Beef
Insert garlic slivers into tiny cuts in the roast.
Put meat in a bowl.
Combine salt, allspice, sugar, and wine vinegar.
Pour over meat and marinate 4 hours to overnight, turning meat several times.
Drain, reserving marinade.
In a Dutch oven, brown the meat in... - 39.2515
Dutch Oven Goulash Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven or soup kettle, saute onions and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned.
Add paprika; cook 1 minute.
Stir in ground meats; saute until lightly browned.
Gradually add stock and seasonings; cover.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and... - 36.7706
Dutch Oven Baked Beans
Wash and sort beans.
Soak in water overnight.
Simmer in Dutch Oven Roaster about 30 minutes, then skim.
Fry salt pork in skillet until golden brown and nearly done.
Add seasonings and blend.
Then add this mixture to beans.
Cover and simmer about 3 hours.
Tilt... - 36.5308
Dutch-oven New England Clam Chowder
Drain clams; reserve liquid.
Cook onion and bacon in a Dutch oven until bacon is browned.
Stir in clam liquid, potatoes, salt, and pepper; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender.
Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk; add to potato mixture.
Add... - 35.9854
Dutch Oven Hamburger Stroganoff
In Dutch oven or large roasting pan, cook and stir ground beef and onion in butter until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in soup; heat to boiling, stirring... - 35.9416
Dutch Oven Turkey
1. Remove turkey roast from foil package. Brown slowly in the vegetable oil in a Dutch oven or electric skillet.
2. Stir in monosodium glutamate, seasoned salt and pepper, instant beef broth, onion and water. Bring to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer, turning meat... - 35.4607
Manhattan Clam Chowder In Dutch Oven
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water until free of sand. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover Dutch oven and simmer just until clams open, 5 to... - 34.845
Dutch Oven Potatoes
Scrub the potatoes.
Puncture the skins.
Oil lightly, wrap in foil if desired.
Place the potatoes in the pan.
If the potatoes are not wrapped, oil the pan and add a little water.
Place pebbles in the bottom of the dutch oven.
Place the pan of potatoes on the... - 34.2374
Dutch Oven Sore Tummy Breakfast
On top of stove or over charcoal, brown sausage in open Dutch oven.
Add onions, cover and cook until tender, about 10 min.; if using kitchen oven, bake at 375°; if cooking over charcoal, add charcoal to top of camp type Dutch oven.
Add potatoes and continue... - 33.3009
Dutch Oven Beans
1. Rinse beans with running cold water; discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 12 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans; set... - 29.329
Dutch Oven Okra
Combine all ingredients in greased Dutch oven; cover.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. - 22.5207
Dutch-oven Peas In Pods
Rinse peas well (but do not dry) and place in a cast-iron dutch oven or frying pan; add water.
Cover with pan lid or heavy-duty foil and place on grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-glowing coals.
Cook, stirring every 5 minutes, for about 15... - 17.8363
Dutch Oven Calzone
1. Roll and dock the pizza dough on a tray.
2. Preheat the dutch oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on one half of the rolled out pizza dough.
4. Add the chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, mushrooms, olives,... - 0
Dutch Oven Lentil Chili
1. Heat oil in a camp chef oven or a large saucepan over the Dutch oven.
2. Throw in the chopped onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook 7 minutes.
3. Add in the lentils, quick cooking bulgar, vegetables broth, water, diced tomatoes, chili powder,... - 0
Dutch Oven Recipes By Category