- » Dutch Chowder
Dutch Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch chowder recipes.
Dutch Chowder N Dumplings
In saucepan, brown pork and cook onion in butter until tender.
Add soup; gradually blend in water.
Add vegetables, nutmeg and salt; bring to boil.
Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix, parsley and milk; drop by teaspoonsful into simmering soup.
Cook 5... - 37.9786
Dutch Style Chowder
Cook bacon in a saucepan until crisp.
Remove from pan to absorbent paper.
Pour off all except 1 tablespoon fat from pan.
Add onion and cook until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the soups, milk, water, and corn.
Heat thoroughly,... - 36.1256
Pennsylvania Dutch Chowder
In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 27.3553
You May Also Like!
Dutch-Style Chowder has a marvelous taste. The beacon and cream of chicken soup gives the Dutch-Style Chowder a two Dimensional taste. Dutch-Style Chowder is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 29.673
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-or 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add scallion in hot margarine and saute the same until it turns soft in texture. It will take 1-2 minutes time for desired effect.
3. Now add flour to sautÃ©ed scallions and mix smoothly;... - 43.4941
Pennsylvania Dutch Rivel Chowder
1. Combine potatoes, onion, water, 1 1/4 teaspoons of the salt and the pepper in a large, heavy saucepan or Dutch oven; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; remove from heat.
2. To make rivels (tiny dumplings): Beat egg in medium-size bowl.... - 30.8604
Dutch-oven New England Clam Chowder
Drain clams; reserve liquid.
Cook onion and bacon in a Dutch oven until bacon is browned.
Stir in clam liquid, potatoes, salt, and pepper; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender.
Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk; add to potato mixture.
Add... - 35.9854
Manhattan Clam Chowder In Dutch Oven
1. With stiff brush, scrub clams with running cold water until free of sand. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add clams; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover Dutch oven and simmer just until clams open, 5 to... - 34.845
New England Clam Chowder In Dutch Oven
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, sauté the bacon over a high flame to render fat and until crisp.
2. With a slotted spoon remove bacon on paper toweling and keep aside for garnishing.
3. To the bacon drippings in casserole, add onion and sauté... - 46.7715
Mixed Seafood Chowder
Seafood dishes are great as starters, appetizers and even mains. Here is a recipe to make seafood chowder with an ensemble of octopus, squid, etc, vegetables and seasonings in an outdoor oven. Great indulgence outdoors! - 123.626
Shrimp Corn Chowder
This Shrimp Corn Chowder recipe is simple and easy. I love this Shrimp Corn Chowder recipe. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this... - 38.9149
Corn And Cheese Chowder
1) In a large Dutch oven, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Place the Dutch oven over medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to low and allow simmering for 10 minutes or so, until the potatoes get tender.
Remove bay leaf... - 47.0302
New England Fish Chowder
Thaw frozen fish.
Dice fish and set aside.
In 4-quart Dutch oven combine potatoes, water, onion, carrot, salt, and pepper.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in diced fish; cook, covered, 10 minutes more.
Stir 1 1/2 cups of the... - 44.9587
Dutch Chowder Recipes By Category