- » Dutch Cabbage
Dutch Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch cabbage recipes.
Annette's Dutch Cabbage Rolls
1. Removing the core from the cabbage head, pull off about a dozen of the large outer leaves for stuffing and rinse in cold water.
2. From the base of each cabbage' leaf cut the heavy stem and in 2 cups of boiling water place leaves to soften.
3. Cover... - 44.8204
Dutch Peppered Cabbage
Chop fine cabbage, onion and green chilli.
Place vegetables in a bowl.
Mix salt, sugar, cream and vinegar and add to vegetables.
Mix and toss well.
Garnish with strips of capsicum. - 41.6694
Pennsylvania Dutch Cabbage Knabrus
1. In a large skillet, melt fat over a medium flame.
2. Spread onions on the bottom in a single layer and sprinkle ½ tsp salt.
3. Layer the cabbage over the onions and sprinkle remaining ½ tsp salt.
4. Place a tight fitting lid on the skillet and... - 37.5976
Dutch Hot Cabbage
Dice and fry bacon.
Shred cabbage and dice celery.
Add cabbage and celery to bacon; cook just enough to absorb the fat but not to brown, turning frequently.
Add pepper as desired.
Pour Slaw Dressing over cabbage and toss. - 22.4156
You May Also Like!
Dutch Red Cabbage
Dutch Red Cabbage is a tasty easy meal in a crock pot. My family loves this Dutch Red Cabbage, so thought to share. Nice one! - 26.5344
1. Remove tough outer leaves from cabbage. Shred cabbage.
2. Cook cabbage.
3. Heat oven to 375 °F.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and blend well.
5. Drain cabbage and toss lightly with egg mixture. Turn into a lightly buttered casserole.
6. Bake about 20... - 34.6607
Dutch Corn And Cabbage
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, corn, and water.
Add bacon bits, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Mix well before... - 36.0944
Blend the cream, salt, sugar, vinegar, pineapple, caraway seeds, and paprika.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Drain the crisped cabbage well and blend it with the dressing. - 31.5599
Pennsylvania Dutch Hot Slaw
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain.
2. To drippings in pot, add cabbage and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until cabbage is tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Stir in... - 29.102
Pennsylvania Dutch Coleslaw
1. To prepare the cabbage wash it under cold water, remove the tough outer leaves and cut the cabbage lengthwise into quarters.
2. Shred the cabbage by cutting out the core and slicing the quarters crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
3. In a small bowl... - 37.7582
Dutch Kohl Slaw
Fry out pork.
Add to pork and fat brown sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and cabbage; mix well.
Simmer 1 hour.
Serve hot. - 23.8669
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 44.883
Red Cabbage With Apples
Cook and stir apples in margarine in Dutch oven over medium heat 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until cabbage is tender, 35 to 40 minutes. - 29.1538
Dutch lunch is a ham sandwich prepared with ham sandwiched between slices of rye bread along with a cabbge mix ofolives, mayonnaise and mustard. Served just by itself or ketchup, the dutch lunch or dutch sandwich is good to go. - 25.753
Dutch Cabbage Recipes By Category