- » Dust Pie
Dust Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dust pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dust pie recipes.
Waikiki Pineapple Pie
Dust baked pie shell with flour.
Combine pineapple and juice in 1 1/2 quart bowl.
MICRO WAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture is hot.
Add corn starch, sugar, rind, lemon juice and salt.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture thickens,... - 36.5326
Homemade Pie Crust
If your family loves pie, it is first important to get the crust right. This recipe video guides you through the ingredients and the delicate and critical processes which help you get the Homemade Pie Crust just right! Watch this video for more details! - 121.799
Minute Chocolate Pie
Minute Chocolate Pie has a luscious taste. Minute Chocolate Pie gets its taste from eggs mixed with cornstarch and cream flavored with vanilla. Minute Chocolate Pie is inspired by many cafeterias worldwide. - 39.9785
Blackberry Pie Revisited - The Aubergine Chef
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a small bowl, beat together egg, water and salt to make egg wash and set aside.
3.In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar and salt.
4. In a large bowl, put the blackberry puree and whisk in the flour... - 108.663
Pear And Blackberry Pie
1. Combine flour with butter and sugar in a blender or food processor until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to a bowl and, using a knife, mix in water, quickly knead to bind. Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Place pear slices over... - 40.1174
Strawberry Lemon Drift Pie
Remove stems from strawberries.
Place strawberries in bowl; cover and refrigerate.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine milk and gelatin; set aside 5 minutes.
Stir in sugar.
Stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved.
Stir in lemon peel and... - 41.6972
Filo Topped Apple Pie
1. Peel, core and dice the apples. Place them in a pan with the caster sugar and lemon rind. Drizzle the lemon juice over. Bring to the boil, stir well, then cook for 5 minutes or until the apples are soft. Stir in the sultanas and cinnamon. Pour the mixture... - 35.9147
Betty's Basic Pie Crust Making
Your pie needn’t be just a seasonal delight. In fact, you can bake a pie whenever, wherever you want with this easy pie crust recipe. Betty shows you how to make a piecrust from the scratch. It does require a little extra effort, but then the hard work is... - 86.1259
Waikiki Pineapple Pie
Dust baked pie shell with flour.
Combine pineapple and.
juice in 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until mixture is hot.
Add corn starch, sugar, rind, lemon juice and salt.
Microwave 3 minutes on HIGH, or until mixture thickens,... - 40.5818
Waikiki Pineapple Pie
Dust baked pie shall with flour.
Combine pineapple and juice in 1 1/2 -quart bowl.
Microwave 4 minutes on high, or until mixture is hot.
Add corn starch, sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice and salt.
Microwave 3 minutes on high, or until mixture... - 31.5633
Cheese And Onion Pie
1. Grease and dust a 10 inch pie or quiche tin and place on a baking sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C
3. On a floured surface, roll ¾ of the short crust and line the pie tin to make a pie shell.
4. Roll the remaining to... - 44.071
Parmesan Rice Crust Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses separately.
3. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the zucchini and olives.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 47.0134
1) Set the oven to 375°.
2) Blend evenly the canned pumpkin with the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
3) Continue by slowly mixing in the cream.
4) Take the pie shell and add mixture into it and top with nutmeg.
5) Transfer the pie... - 45.7704
Easy Blueberry Pie
In a large bowl, sift flour and icing sugar together.
Rub in butter, until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add water and mix well.
Wrap in greaseproof paper and chill for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 220Â°C.
Roll out 2/3 of pastry to fit sides... - 41.5081
Green Tomato Pie
Line a 9 inch pie pan with pastry.
Mix together the lemon rind, sugar, flour and salt.
Sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture on the bottom crust.
Fill the pie with the thinly sliced tomatoes, sprinkle with the lemon juice and the remainder of the sugar mixture.
Dot... - 39.2066
Apple And Cranberry Pie In Phyllo
In bowl, combine apples, cranberries, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining phyllo covered with damp towel to prevent drying out.
Brush sheet lightly with butter.
Combine bread crumbs... - 44.8772
Classic Deep Dish Cherry Pies
1) Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2) To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt.
3) Cut in lard till the mixture looks coarse.
4) Till the mixture can be shaped into a ball, keep mixing with a fork and adding ice water
5) On a flour... - 45.7147
Best Homemade Apple Pie - Easy Pie Crust From Scratch
Need an apple pie recipe? This one has served me well for over 20 years. It is now a tradition in my family that I make my homemade apple pie recipe every year at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and when ever my husband requests it. - 107.902
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 45.2863
Ginger Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
ginger pumpkin chiffon pie is a spiced pumpking pie. Chilled to prepare instead of baking, this lovely pumpkin pie is made with a gingersnap crumb base. Sweetened with sugar and made with a milk, gelatin and egg mix, it is cooked and chilled to set. - 44.4259
Double Crusted Cranberry Blueberry Pie
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just until a... - 44.6221
Sweet Potato Praline Pie
Dough: Mix together all of the dough ingredients.
Stir with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
Shape this mixture into a ball and place on a surface that has been dusted with flour.
Roll the pastry into a circle large enough to fit a 9-10 inch pie pan or one... - 39.6809
Individual Rhubarb And Strawberry Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) In a large bowl mix together 2/3 cup sugar and the flour.
3) Add rhubarb and strawberries and toss lightly. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4) Follow directions to prepare piecrust mix.
5) Mix and shape into a... - 45.5754
Tawny Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3. In... - 47.6341
Apple Pie Sandwiches
In a saucepan, cook apples and water over medium heat for 10 minutes or until apples are tender.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into apple mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the... - 45.5292
Mini Fried Fruit Pies
I believe a lot of appercaition for your food also depends on how you serve it; just like this Mini Fried Fruit Pies served in findue style. It brings in such a remarkable difference in a bsic pie recipe made with any of your favorite filling. Do give this... - 38.0663
Tart Rhubarb Souffle Pie
Prepare, but do not bake, pie shell.
Combine rhubarb and water in saucepan, and cook over medium heat until rhubarb is tender.
Pour into blender or food processor, add strawberry drink mix, cornstarch and sugar replacement, and puree.
Refrigerate to chill... - 40.7553
Warm Apple Pie
1. Pare the apples and slice thinly.
2. In a medium bowl, toss apple slices with sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. Divide pastry into half and roll out one half into a 12 inch circle.
4. Use it to line a 9-inch... - 44.8335
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Generously butter a 9-inch pie tin
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and salt.
5. Cut the fat and the butter into small bead... - 44.0685
Speedy Custard Pie
Thoroughly mix eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla; slowly stir in scalded milk.
Pour at once into pie shell; dust lightly with nutmeg.
Bake in very hot oven at 475° for 5 minutes, then at 425° for 10 minutes, or until knife inserted halfway between center and... - 32.941
Noel Eggnog Pie
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Cut ice cream in 6 chunks; add to gelatin and stir till melted.
Chill till partially set.
Add nutmeg and flavoring; stir in egg yolks; fold in the egg whites.
Pour into cooled Golden Coconut Shell and chill till set.
Top with... - 32.8733
Paper Thin Fruit Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) Core the apple and pear and thinly slice them.
3) Toss the fruit slices in lemon juice to prevent discoloring
4) Cut the sheets of pastry into 4 and cover with a clean, damp dish towel.
5) In... - 47.5938
Pie Crust In Two Ways
This video shows you how to make a pie crust of two different kinds! The video is has direction that are clear and precise to follow to make a perfect pie crust. See the video for more! - 110.634
Scallop And Crabmeat Pot Pie
This pot pie is slightly different from the traditional one. This one Ken is showing is using scallops and crabmeat! A wonderful pot pie full of the seafood goodness to tuck into! See more in this video! - 122.759
Southwest Taco Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable oil.
3. Dust the pie plate with a little cornmeal.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Pour the... - 47.4941
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Pie
1. Into a food processor add in the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt whizzing in the unsalted butter and egg yolk to make crumbs.
2. Slowly add in the water, a tablespoonful at a time, such that the mixture comes together as dough.... - 45.2111
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 47.2946
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. With a clean kitchen towel, pat the steak dry and clean.
2. Trim off the excess fat and gristle from the steak
3. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and add to a bowl.
4. Trim core from the kidney and cube. Combine with steak.
5. Dust the meat... - 47.0649
Cherry Brandy Pie
This is a party version of fruit pie, with cream and liqueur poured in under the lid.
In Normandy they make it with apples and use Calvados (apple brandy).
Light the oven.
Fill a 4 cup oval pie dish with the pitted cherries, sugaring each layer.
Roll out the... - 36.9823
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Wash, clean and prepare the fruit of your choice.
3. Take the 1 pint pie dish and fill half the fruit. Dust with the sugar, then add the remaining fruit so that the dish is filled to just... - 35.1887
Core the apple but do not peel.
Mince apple, raisins, currants, sultanas, peel and almonds at the coarse setting of the mincer.
Grate the rind off the orange and lemon and squeeze out the juice.
Mix the grated rinds with the sugar, salt, and spices.
Add the... - 44.1137
Whole Wheat Pie Crust
Combine flour and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Add vinegar to water.
Sprinkle water over flour mixture to make a ball, working with hands if necessary.
Roll out on a lightly floured pastry cloth or between two pieces of waxed paper dusted with flour.
Press... - 31.8541
Fried Fruit Pies
1) In a bowl, add water to soak prunes and apricots.
2) Place on heat to simmer the prunes and apricots until soft.
3) Remove from heat and allow cooling.
4) Pit the prunes and return to the pan.
5) Add sugar to stir in.
6) Bring the liquid to a... - 45.2553
Paper Thin Fruit Pies
1)Preheat oven at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Make thin slices of apple and pear. Put the slices in lemon water so that they do not get decolorised.
3)Cut each of the filo pastry sheets into 4. Keep them moist by... - 45.329
Cherry Custard Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Scantly coat a 10-inch pie dish with butter.
3) Dredge with1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, turning the dish to coat the bottom and sides.
4) Spread the cherries evenly in the dish and sprinkle with 1... - 44.2927
Whiskey Laced Mince Pies
1. To make the pastry, mix the egg yolk with the orange rind, caster sugar and 10ml/2 tsp chilled water in a small bowl and set aside. Sift the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
2. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine... - 43.3785
Deep Dish Apple And Blackberry Pie
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the dough to a lightly... - 32.4916
Rhubarb And Orange Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use a ready one.
2. Wash rhubarb then trim and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Divide the pastry into half.
5. On a lightly floured... - 43.4057
Date Walnut Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 325°F
3. On a fruit board, pit dates and sliver and chop walnuts. Dust with a little flour, in a bowl.
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Cream the butter and... - 47.4704
1. Thaw the pastry; chop the bacon
2. In a frying pan, add bacon slices, heat and let the fat run
3. Add game to it and fry it along with the bacon for five minutes
4. Wash and slice the leek and add to the pan along with onions; cook fro another... - 43.915
Zucchini And Pasta Pie
1. Place Soyaroni pasta in large bowl with boiling water, cover, cook on HIGH for eight minutes, drain. Press pasta over base and sides of greased pie plate (base diameter measurement 20cm).
2. Combine remaining ingredients (except paprika), spoon mixture... - 31.2285
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Butter the bottom of pie pan and dust with flour.
3) In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites until fluffy.
4) Fold the cream of tartar in the egg whites and continue beating until firm.
5) Add sugar and... - 43.4523
Blueberry Pie With Lattice Top
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Slice the sticks of butter into small bits.
3) Into a food processor, add butter, 2 1/2 cups flour, sugar and salt. Pulse about 10 times to get a crumbled dough.
4) Make two balls of equal sizes out of... - 45.8175
Open Fresh Strawberry Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
3. Into a mixing bowl sift the flour with the salt.
4. Cut the shortening into small cubes and add into the flour.
5. Rub the butter and... - 44.5437
Homemade Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Looking for Strawberry Pie recipe? Well try it with addition of rhubarbs. Rhubarbs goes well with strawberries and the crusty pie makes it a right dessert for an occasion. - 0
Easy Cheese And Onion Pie
1. Break the egg in a bowl and add the salt, pepper & mustard. Beat well and set aside.
2. In a large bowl place all the onion and cook it in the microwave for about 2 minutes once done keep it aside.
3. Great a baking dish or pie dish.
4. Pre... - 94.8588
Ham Leek And Potato Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 160 degrees c
2.In a frying pan, melt the butter.
3.Add onions and leeks to the pan and cook.
4.Put potatoes to the onion mixture.
5.Cook till the ingredients get tender.
6.Add the flour and increase the... - 46.3425
Tender, Flaky Pie Crust
Jordan Winery's baker extraordinaire, Cristina Valencia, returns to show tips and techniques for baking the perfect pie crust. This flaky and flavorful recipe and baking tips will make it easy for you to create a pie that would make your grandmother proud.... - 125.548
Pumpkin Pie is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this Pumpkin Pie and the taste would be just heavenly! - 45.2558
Apple Carrot Pie
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the margarine into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of cold water and... - 40.5663
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Wash, trim fat off and cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Wash the kidneys, remove sinuous coating and finely chop the kidneys.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onion and mushrooms.
4. Peel and crush the garlic, if... - 45.6254
Prune And Apricot Pie
Prune And Apricot Pie is an easy to prepare dessert. The deadly combination of varieties of fruits wont let you to miss out this Prune And Apricot Pie. - 45.8736
Mince Pies is a sumptuous dessert that is simply irresistible. this fruit dessert offers your taste buds an explosive taste and texture of the crisp pastry and tangy fruit mincemeat! Try this crisp pastry and tangy fruit mincemeat. You will love it. - 44.504
Little Mince Pies
1) In a bowl, sieve the flour and add the margarine, butter and lard which has been cut into small pieces. Rub the fats into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
2) Add the egg yolks and just enough milk in order to make a firm... - 39.7925
Christmas Mince Pies
Here's an interesting way to make your mince pies look Christmas ready! Watch this video to learn how you can fill your mince pie pastries and then decorate the pastry lids with beautiful Holly leaves and berry without using any icing at all. Awesome and easy! - 105.212
Spiced Chicken And Egg Filo Pie
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, add the chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Add the onions, ginger, saffron, 2.5ml/1/2 tsp of the cinnamon and 300ml/1/2 pint/ 1 1/4 cups water. Season well. Bring to the boil and then cover... - 46.7964
Fresh Blueberry Pie
In a medium size saucepan, mix together cornstarch, salt, and sugar. Stir in water.
Add 2 1/4 cups blueberries and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes thick. Stir in butter and lemon juice. Remove from heat and cool.
Put the... - 34.7397
Pear Pie Special
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Follow the directions on the package to make the pie and roll our a little over half of the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Line a 9-inch ovenproof pie with it.
3) Set aside the plate in a... - 45.5223
Clover Peach Fried Pies
1. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together twice. Add the butter and lard and work the mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until it resembles coarse crumbs with pea-sized pieces scattered throughout. Add the milk and toss with a fork... - 41.1431
Frosty Pineapple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie ring with oil or butter. Dust it with flour.
3. Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup.
4. In a shallow baking dish, combine flour and sugar
5. Cut butter and rub with your finger... - 47.0577
No Crust Coconut Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
Butter a 10 inch pie plate.
In a 2 quart saucepan, bring 2 cups milk and risino to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and continue stirring 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, using a fork or whisk, lightly... - 42.6253
Flaky Pie Crust
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Sift flour, measure and sift again together with salt.
3. Make a well in the flour and add the softened butter cut into small cubes.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until it resembles... - 37.8467
Squash Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 9-inch pie pan or shallow baking dish to grease and lightly dust with bread crumbs.
3) In a saucepan, boil little quantity of salted water to cook squash until tender.
4) In a mixing bowl, place the... - 46.809
Steak And Kidney Pie
Cut the steak into small cubes and the kidney into fine slices.
Dust them with seasoned flour, and spread a layer at the bottom of the pie dish.
Sprinkle a little finely chopped onion, parsley, salt and pepper on this layer, and repeat until the pie dish is... - 32.4981
Zucchini-Beef Pie is a yummy meat dish that you will fall in love with after the first taste of to. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try this Zucchini-Beef Pie recipe to understand what I am talking about! - 46.0604
Basic Apple Pie
Lightly butter a pie dish or casserole of at least 1.2 litre/2 pint capacity and in it arrange the fruit, sugar, and cloves if you like.
Pour over the water or fruit juice.
Gently push a pie funnel into the centre of the dish.
Roll out the pastry large enough... - 41.3149
Top Crust Cinnamon Cherry Pie
1. In a large bowl, sift in the flour, rub in the margarine and add sugar
2. Mix together the egg yolk with two tablespoons of water and add it to the flour and work up into reasonably soft dough
3. In a pan, add the cherries with a quarter pint water... - 48.2876
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) Add butter and rub with fingertips till the mix looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Mix in sugar and almonds.
4) Add enough water to make a firm crumbly dough.
5) With the fingertips, draw the dough together and turn... - 41.1304
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.0511
Plum And Cinnamon Pie
1. Drain the plums, reserving the syrup.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tapioca and powdered cinnamon with 6 tablespoons of the plum syrup and blend well. Leave it to stand for 30 minutes.
3. In the meanwhile pit the plums and place them in a... - 43.3615
Creamy Shepherds Pie
1. For the topping Put potatoes and cauliflower in a large saucepan; cover with cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain. Mash with a potato masher or put through a potato ricer.... - 38.2266
Peach Angel Pie
1 In a 9-inch pie plate, crisscross two strips of foil, each 15x2, leaving a 2-inch overhang on each end. Coat the pie plate and strips generously with butter or margarine; dust lightly with flour, tapping out any excess. (Foil strips make it easy to... - 43.7831
Peach And Lemon Chiffon Pie
1. In a 9-inch pie plate, form a bottom layer with chocolate biscuits. Break it and fit it wherever necessary. Place it around the sides too.
2. In a bowl, break eggs and separate egg yolks from whites.
3. In a basin, take egg... - 45.8907
Peachy Rhubarb Raisin Pie
1. To make the pie crust pastry, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with a fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, just... - 48.1892
Beautiful Blackberry Pie
1. To make the diet piecrust dough, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, mixing quickly after each... - 47.8197
Lattice Currant Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Make the piecrust as per the packet directions.
3) Make a ball out of the pastry and divide it into two.
4) On a floured surface, roll out one half of the pastry into a 11-inch circle.
5) Line a 8-inch pie plate... - 43.63
Carob Chip Pie
1) Bake pie shell accordingly and then cool.
2) Use Carob Chip Pudding to fill the shell then cool.
3) Half the strawberries length wise and arrange on pie.
4) Chill till ready to serve.
5) Lightly dust with powdered sugar and serve. - 29.2344
Rhubarb Custard Pie
Mix eggs, sugar, cornstarch, and sour cream.
Put rhubarb in unbaked pie shell.
Pour custard over it and dust with cinnamon or nutmeg.
Bake at 425° for 30 minutes then 350° for 15 minutes. - 28.7266
Star Mince Pies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F degrees
2. Over a bowl, hold the strainer and sieve the flour and cornflour, add the butter or margarine and rub it together
3. Now add the sugar along with the egg to the bowl, pour a little... - 40.8713
These are easier to make than you might think, delicious at any time of the year, but obviously a Christmas favourite. So much nicer and tastier than the ones you can buy in the supermarket. - 124.365
Peel and core apples and cut into 1/4, 1/3 or 1/6 according to size.
Mix flour and sugar and sprinkle a little of this mixture over unbaked pie shell.
Arrange apples and then sprinkle remainder of flour and sugar mixture on top.
Dot with butter and a dusting... - 32.5639
Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Beef steak and kidney pie is a filling and meaty pie. Prepared with mushrooms and veggies like onions and celery tops, the beef steak and kidney pie is made with a flour pastry base. Oven cooked with red wine to flavor, it is rich to taste. - 43.9829
Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust
This Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy the addictive flavors of the Fashioned Blueberry Pie With Lemon Crust! - 49.1347
Pastry Pie Crust
Preheat oven to 475°F.
Mix together all of the ingredients.
Stir with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
Do not over-work the dough.
Shape this mixture into a ball and place it between two pieces of wax paper that have been dusted with flour.
Roll the pastry... - 29.0504
Apple Pie With Cheese Apples
Pare and core apples.
Cut each into 8 or 10 slices, depending on size.
Line a deep 9" pie tin with pastry.
Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour and nutmeg.
Rub a little of this mixture onto the pastry lining.
Add grated apples, sultanas and... - 39.8012
Basic Fruit Pie
Depending on the dish chosen, use up two-thirds of the pastry to line it.
If it is shallow, use only a generous half and have the topping thicker, otherwise the pastry base will not cook through.
Arrange the prepared fruit on the pastry and sprinkle with... - 33.6986
Boston Cream Pie
Grease and dust with flour two 9-inch layer pans.
Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large mixer bowl.
Add butter, shortening, vanilla and buttermilk.
Blend on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
Add egg whites;... - 42.4849
Savory Upside Down Pie
1. Thaw the pastry
2. In a bowl, mix the ground beef with onion, salt and pepper and use egg yolk to bind
3. Use the bacon to cover an 8" loose-bottomed cake pan; arrange the cheese, herbs and mushroom quarters on top
4. Add the meat... - 41.3648