- » Dumpling Vanilla Sauce
Dumpling Vanilla Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dumpling vanilla sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dumpling vanilla sauce recipes.
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
Gram S Vanilla Sauce
Put the water on to boil.
Cream sugar, cornstarch, butter and nutmeg.
Stir into the boiling water.
Add the vanilla and serve warm as a sauce over apple dumplings or fruitcake. - 27.4002
Strawberry Sauce With Dumplings
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine flour, baking powder, dash of salt, and 1/4 cup sugar; cut in 2 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in milk and vanilla; mix well.
Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls into... - 32.0806
Strawberry Sauce With Dumplings
1. In a saucepan bring to a boil combining the first 5 ingredients.
2. In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, dash of salt and 1/4 cup sugar and cut in 2 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Stir in milk and vanilla and mix... - 43.394
Farmer's Cheese And Strawberry Dumplings
1 For the dough: Into a medium bowl, using a rubber spatula, press the cheese through a coarse-meshed wire sieve .
2 Add the flour, egg, sugar, butter, vanilla, zest, and salt.
3 Using a handheld electric mixer on medium speed, beat to form a... - 44.7149
Romertopf Bavarian Sweet Dumplings
1) Mix together all the ingredients for the pastry together.
2) Leave aside for about 1 ½ hours in a warm place so that mixture can rise.
3) Soak the Romertopf and warm it a little.
4) Put the milk into the Romertopf along with the vanilla essence.
5)... - 42.3541
1. Form pastry into a ball wrap in waxed paper and place in refrigerator.
2. Pare and core apples and fill each with raisin and walnut mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 375F.
4. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar, raisins, chopped walnuts... - 42.31
Quick Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
Think beyond the standard apple pie with this unbeatable, old-fashioned apple treat. Filled with sliced apples, these yummy dumplings can double up as a dessert or a tasty dumpling treat. A delicious cool-weather indulgence for sure. Stream the video for a... - 104.872
Chocolate Cream Dumplings
1 Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the bottom only of a 13 X 9-inch baking pan, and line the bottom with parchment or wax paper.
3 For the plain layer: In the... - 45.8363
1. In medium saucepan combine brown sugar, water, corn syrup, butter and vanilla.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat, stirring, until the sugar has melted to form a thick syrup.
3. Add biscuits into the pan. .
4. Simmer, for 10 minutes.
5. Then... - 43.0758
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare the pastry as per the directions on package.
3. On lightly floured surface, divide pastry into seven parts.
4. Roll six pieces of pastry into 7-inch squares.
5. Pare pears, leaving stems on.
6. In a... - 47.1254