- » Dumpling Soup
Dumpling Soup Recipes
Dumpling soup is a soup with clean flavors. It is very colorful and very easy to make. It can be had during lunch. It makes an excellent serve with bread and butter. It can be served as a complete meal for supper. ... More »
Chinese Dumplings Soup
Looking for a delicious soup, then this Chinese dumplings soup is just right for you. The soup not only pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors but also magical. The chef here has made the soup in an easy manner with all the ingredients available... - 78.08
Chicken Soup With Dumplings
1.Slice the chicken in pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.In a saucepan, heat some butter and add onions to it.
3..Once the onions are brown and crispy, put sliced chicken in the pan and saute.
4.Put vegetables along with seasoning and 2 cups... - 46.2163
In slow-cooking pot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix.
Pour hot water over meat.
Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn control on high.
In small bowl, combine biscuit mix with... - 45.391
Soup And Spinach Dumplings
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken and water.
Add parsley sprigs, celery, carrot, onion, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer till chicken is tender, about 1 hour.
Remove chicken from broth.
Strain broth; discard vegetables.
Skim off excess... - 41.6334
Sardine Dumpling Soup
1) Dice the fillets into small pieces on a cutting board.
2) Grind the pieces into a paste in a food processor, season well, shape fillet mixture into small dumplings.
3) Add the dumplings to heated dashi broth, on boiling add all the remaining... - 41.4854
1. Use butter to grease the bottom and sides of the top of a double boiler.
2. Beat egg, egg yolk, heavy cream, salt, and nutmeg together using a fork.
3. In the top of the double boiler, pour this mixture.
4. Cook the mixture over hot... - 41.273
Liver Dumpling Soup
Cut the rolls into very thin slices.
Sprinkle over 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pour over the lukewarm milk to soften them.
Peel the onion and chop finely.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chopped onion until transparent; add the parsley.
Mix together the... - 41.2561
Soup N Dumplings
1. In a small saucepan, add milk and salt and bring to a boil.
2. Gradually add the cereal, while constantly stirring with a wooden spoon.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring all the while.
4. Reduce heat and let cook for a few minutes, until the... - 38.6748
Dumplings For Soup
1) Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, chopped parsley, salt and caraway seeds in a mixing bowl. Gently cut in the shortening.
2) Add egg and yogurt to the flour mixture and blend to form a smooth batter.
3) Take a rounded tablespoon and make small... - 38.193
Combine in a big, deep pan the chicken broth, onion, parsley or coriander, ginger, and chicken.
Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Pour soup through a fine wire strainer, discarding residue.
Return liquid to the large pan and heat to boiling; reduce to... - 33.0818
Dumplings For Soup
1. Bring 1 cup water, butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt to a rolling boil.
2. Add flour all at one time.
3. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball. Remove from heat. Quickly beat in 2 eggs one at a time,... - 28.7968
Sunshine Soup With Dumplings
1. Bring soup stock to a boil. Add pumpkin, dried shrimp, green onions and soy sauce. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
2. Combine flour and water in a bowl. Add salt and sugar. Blend well to make a smooth batter.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon portions... - 27.1097
Dumpling Soup Recipes By Category