- » Dumpling Dipping Sauce
Dumpling Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dumpling dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dumpling dipping sauce recipes.
Steamed Dumplings With Dipping Sauce
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flour and boiling water with a wooden spoon.
When cool enough to handle, knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth, and form the dough into a cylinder 2 inches in diameter.
Cut the cylinder into 1 /2-inch... - 41.6313
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 38.8348
Jiffy Beef Stew With Dumplings
Combine first 4 ingredients in metal fondue pot; mix.
Place on fondue stand over direct high heat.
Cover; heat to serving temperature, stirring often.
Stir biscuit mix and milk with fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Drop 6 spoonfuls of biscuit mix... - 31.2439
1. In a bowl, mix the pork, corn starch, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, bok choy, green onion and eggs.
2. Add a teaspoon of the mix into the each dumpling.
3. Wet the edges and seal the two sides together into... - 123.092
Northern-style Pork Dumplings
Northern-Style Pork Dumplings is a wonderful and tasty treat. These soft dumplings offer a delicious surprise in the form of well flavored pork filling! I serve this frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guest! - 44.9411
1 Coat a steamer basket with the nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a small saucepan, soak the mushrooms in boiling waterto coverfor 1 5 minutes, then drain.
Remove and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters.
2 In a food processor, combine the... - 42.4243
Sesame Soy Dip
Sesame Soy Dip is a delicious dip that offers an addictive flavor to any dish. the distinctive flavors to this unique dip will definitely hook you to it. Try the Sesame Soy Dip recipe and surprise your family and friends with its unique and excellent taste. - 22.8777
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 124.907
Chinese Dumplings - Jiaozi
You do not have to be a chef to make great food, as long as you have the passion to learn and great people to share it with! This recipe of Chinese Jiaozi (dumplings) is meant for the aimless cook! This is a simple recipe to follow and great for the first... - 109.575
Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
1) Add water into a 12X8-inch microwavable baking dish. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the water starts to boil.
2) In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon scallion, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, soy sauce, vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, oil and sugar. Mix... - 44.6547
I would like to call my wonton as "Crab Yaki Mandu"!! lolol Because the filling is chinese, I normally make with "Gyoza Wrapper" wich is Japanese and cook like Korean do~! My favorite sauce to dip it in is sweet chili sauce. - 101.256
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, pour in the water and mix to a stiff dough.
Knead for 5 minutes, then cover the bowl with a clean damp cloth and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
To make the dumpling filling, coarsely chop the meat and bamboo shoots and place... - 41.6313
Boiled Pork Dumplings
Boiled Pork Dumplings is a yummy appetizer that will definitely steal the limelight of your party spread! Start your day with this wonderful and delicious Boiled Pork Dumplings. Here is the recipe! - 45.7773
Fried Pork Dumplings
The Fried Pork Dumplings is a lovely meat appetizer that is yummy and unique. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Fried Pork Dumplings recipe at home and you will understand why! - 46.0302
Spicy Beef Dip
1. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, saute ground beef, onion, and garlic 4 to 6 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Spoon off excess fat. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, oregano, and sugar.
3. Cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Add cream cheese and Parmesan... - 35.3662
Whether you are looking for a perfect entrée for your Chinese New Year Celebrations or just a yummy treat to “pig out” on, pork dumplings is something that can truly satiate you. Megan and Paula whomps up this classic pork delight using simplest of... - 113.908
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Add milk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir just till moistened.
4. Drop dough from tablespoon to make 6 mounds atop bubbling... - 36.9231
Eomandu Fish Dumplings
1. Rinse and soak the dry Wood Ear mushrooms in water for 30 mins.
2. Make thin slices and discard the middle woody portion in them.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mushroom marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and... - 108.361
1. In a mixing bowl blend together the flour, baking powder, and salt, mix well.
2. Combine together the milk and the cooking oil or melted shortening; add the liquid mixture all at once to the dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
3. Drop the... - 30.503
1. In a saucepan, combine together the water and the butter or margarine; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add the baking powder, flour, and salt all at once, stirring continuously to avoid forming lumps.
3. Cook till the mixture forms a ball that doesn't... - 35.7311
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, salt, and dried thyme or sage.
2. In another bowl mix the dairy sour cream, the milk, and the cooking oil or melted shortening.
3. Add the sour cream mixture all at once to the dry... - 40.2195
Korean Food: Garlic Chive Dumplings (부추 만두)
Dumplings make wonderful party appetizers. Watch this video to learn how to make two types of Korean style dumplings. The main ingredients for both are garlic chives, cabbage and cellophane noodles. For your vegetarian guests make tofu dumplings and for the... - 122.929
Drain blueberries, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup.
In blazer pan of chafing dish mix together the 1/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, and salt; gradually stir in syrup.
Cook and stir over direct heat till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in... - 32.4604
Veal Cubes With Dumplings
Roll meat in flour.
Brown slowly in small amount hot fat in Dutch oven; add tomato juice and seasonings.
Cover and simmer (don't boil) 1 hour.
Add vegetables; cover and continue cooking about 30 minutes or till vegetables are almost done.
Corn-meal Dumplings:... - 41.5889
1. In a saucepan combine together water, cornmeal, salt, and pepper; cook till the mixture is thick and bubbly, stirring continuously.
2. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
3. Mix together the beaten egg, beating, flour and baking powder to a smooth... - 37.8671
Steamed Pork Dumplings
Steamed Pork Dumplings is a tasty pork preparation that is perfect to add to your party spread or you can even have that as a snack! Often, I make it as a special and romantic treat for my husband and me! If you try this Steamed Pork Dumplings recipe I am... - 47.3843
Chinese Veg Momos
Momos is a Chinese appetizer, but nowadays it has created a niche amongst Indian too. This dish is often accompanied with red chili and garlic dip, which enhance the subtle taste of momos. - 0
Chiaotzu (stuffed Dumplings)
Flour for kneading Mince the meat and bamboo shoots and mix with the seasoning, sauce.
Mince the cabbage, sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Then squeeze out all the liquid and add the cabbage to the meat mixture.
Place the flour... - 43.4659
Happy New Year (2010) Appetizer Dumplings
A pocket filled with a meaty stuffing are what dumplings are! These are good to be served as entrée's anytime! A video with some clean and easy step shown. A home made video with an easy recipe to follow! - 98.4943
Steamed Open Dumplings
1 In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
2 Mix well.
3 Spoon a generous amount of filling onto each wuntun skin.
4 Bring up the sides and press them down over the top of the filling mixture.
5 To make a flat base, tap the dumpling on the... - 45.9906
Siu Mai Steamed Meat Dumplings
Combine all ingredients except won ton skins and Soy-Sesame Dip in large bowl and blend well.
With scissors, trim corners from skins to make circles.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into center of circle, gather up sides and let dough "pleat"... - 40.0769
Five Fold Pork Dumplings
A delightful appetizer to woo the guests that are swinging by! These dumplings are steamed to perfection. Little pockets of parcels filled with flavorful pork Watch Ken do his thing in the kitchen! - 123.496
Red Oil Dumplings
Place the flour in a bowl, and stir in the boiling water to make a firm dough.
Let stand for 2 minutes and add the cold water.
Knead until smooth.
Combine the pork and shrimps with the remaining filling ingredients and beat well.
Form the dough into a long... - 40.8409
Peking Dumplings With Pork And Vegetables
Thaw the shui jiao wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with wet towels for about 15 minutes before use.
Wash the Chinese cabbage; chop it into fine pieces.
Sprinkle a little salt on the chopped cabbage, wait a few minutes, then squeeze... - 42.4971
Vegan Sui Jao (chinese Boiled Dumplings)
1. Mix TVP with hot water and soy sauce, cover and let sit for five minutes.
2. In blender (or Magic Bullet blender), blend together garlic, ginger, green onion, coriander, mushroom flavouring, light soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce until smooth.
3. Add... - 49.2169
Saucy Banana Dumplings
Roll the pie pastry to 16x8 inch rectangle.
Cut into eight 4 inch squares.
Peel and cut bananas in eight 1 1/2 inch pieces; dip in the lemon juice.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Place a banana piece on each pastry square; sprinkle each with 7 teaspoon of the... - 40.9362
Crab Meat Dumplings
Mix together thoroughly the crab meat, bread or cracker crumbs, and egg.
Make small balls with floured hands; refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make batter of flour, egg, and water; blend until well-mixed, if it remains lumpy, it's all right.
Heat... - 33.1859
Pork Dumplings In Beef Soup
Homemade dumplings in a homemade soup! Be prepared for a lot of work for this one! As great as it might sound, this definitely needs loads of time and loads of ingredients…that’s exactly why it turns out so delicious!!! - 106.941
Chinese New Year Pan Fried Buns
These pan fried buns are Chinese new year specialty. It’s delicious and easy to make. Ying demonstrates how to make Chinese pan-fried buns on WGN's Lunchbreak program. Do try it!!! - 111.45
This Cinammon Sauce is simply irresistible ! Try this irrestible sweet sauce over French toast or Apple Dumplings. Your suggestions for this cinammon sauce are welcome. - 24.7311
Korean Steamed Mandu
What do you feel like eating when it is pouring outside? How about some delicious, hot, steamed Korean Dumplings? Watch James make steamed mandus using store bought wonton wrappers and canned turkey as a stuffing. The dipping sauce is just a mixture of some... - 120.383
Kimchi & Sausage Potstickers
You guys asked for more, and I listened (cos I'm awesome like that)--I kid, I kid.
Juicy, succulent Sausage & fresh, spicy Kimchi are tucked into a tender Wonton skin. Quick, delicious, and the basis to allow your imagination to roam free (Bacon Cheeseburger... - 115.444
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese appetizer. These crab rangoons are light, crispy, and delicious! - 107.437
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl bet the eggs, set aside.
3. In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
4. In another bowl place the flour.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with flour, then dip... - 122.246
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Set aside.
3) In a gallon-sized zip-top bag, place the cornflake crumbs.
4) Dip each piece of chicken first in the egg-milk mixture and... - 35.4231
In a medium mixing bowl stir together cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sesame seed, and ground ginger.
Dip chicken pieces into skim milk or water.
Coat with crumb mixture.
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Place chicken pieces in a single... - 38.9435
Golden Chicken Nuggets
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl, combine the golden onion soups mix with bread crumbs till mixed through.
3. Dip the chicken in this mixture to coat each piece.
4. Place the chicken in a large lightly greased shallow... - 33.6361
1.In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk it until its mixed well.
2.Pre-heat oven at 180C.
3.In a separate bowl, put plain flour and coat all chicken pieces in the flour.
4.Dip the flour coated chicken in the egg and then coat them with... - 119.069
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken
Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets?? - 120.014
It is a side dish.
It use also as a snack or an appetizer.
Specially kids like very much. - 39.9754
Okara Chicken Nuggets
This is an appetizer which is made of Okara, making it healthier. There are many health benefits from eating Okara. Check out the recipe for this tasty appetizer. - 95.2357
Chicken Nuggets are all time favorite at my house my family and my friends just love them. I make then Organic they are tasty and healthy. - 0
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Who doesn’t love chicken nuggets? If your baby wants them, don’t deprive him of this delicious food just because they are unhealthy. Instead, feed him with Homemade Chicken Nuggets after watching this weelicious video. As the host says, these are easy to... - 117.06
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 146.883
Pork Chops In Dill And Paprika Sauce
Cut 10 chops from loin, salt and dip them into flour.
Fry lightly in hot lard and place them into a casserole.
Fry the chopped onions in the same lard till golden yellow.
Add the paprika, 1 gill of water and allow to boil for some mins.
Pour this sauce over... - 38.5483
A tasty sauce that is a staple in Hungarian cuisine. Good on vegetables, good on meats. Good as a dip. - 37.4608
Pork Sui Mai
Prepare dumpling dough.
While dough rests, soak dried mushrooms in warm water to cover until pliable (about 30 minutes).
Insert metal blade.
Grind pork transfer to a mixing bowl.
Finely chop ginger leave in work bowl.
Add onions, water chestnuts,... - 42.6962
Mandarin Style Pot Stickers
Place the Chinese cabbage or bok choy in a double layer of cheesecloth or paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Combine cabbage or bok choy, pork or beef, shrimp, mushrooms, onion, the 2 tablespoons soy sauce, sesame oil, the... - 37.9726
1) In a bowl mix together first 7 ingredients.
2) Roll egg noodle dough thinly.
3) Cut into 3 1/2 to 4 inch (8 to 10 cm) circles.
4) Spoon 2 tsp. (10 ml) filling at the center.
5) Damp edges with water.
6) Fold over and press lightly to seal.
7) In a... - 43.9403
Quail Egg Siu Mai
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
If using wonton wrappers, trim edges to form circles.
To fill each dumpling, place one quail egg in center of wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Place 1... - 45.2655
Remove stems from mushroom caps and chop.
Wash caps, dry and dip in lemon juice, mixed with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Place caps in buttered shallow casserole.
Saute chopped mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in flour and let... - 43.0937
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 27.2517
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.5065
Steamed Pork And Water Chestnut Wontons
1. Place the Chinese cabbage leaves on top of one another. Cut them lengthways into quarters and then across into thin shreds.
2. Place the shredded Chinese cabbage leaves in a bowl. Add the spring onions, ginger, water chestnuts, pork, five-spice powder,... - 36.8768
Boil some slightly salted water in a very big wide pan (so that the gnocchi don't touch one another as they cookâ€”they swell considerably).
If you are used to a piping bag, fill it with the paste, and holding it firmly in the left hand, and pressing... - 24.7288
Chinese Pot Stickers
Mix flour and salt with fork then gradually add water, stirring to make dough.
Turn onto floured board and knead until smooth, 5 minutes.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rest 30 minutes.
Divide dough into 2 equal balls.
Roll one portion 1/8 inch thick then... - 39.6874
Hasenpfeffer Spiced Rabbit
Combine the first six ingredients in a large earthenware bowl.
Add rabbit pieces; cover and let stand in refrigerator for 1 to 2 days, turning the meat several times.
Dry rabbit pieces with absorbent paper, then dip them in the flour.
Strain and save the... - 41.0067
Cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Dip into lemon juice, then oil.
Coat slices with flour.
Saute in hot oil until soft and browned on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine cheeses, parsley, and ham.
Taste to check for salt.
Add if... - 40.5426