- » Dumpling Cinnamon Sauce
Dumpling Cinnamon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dumpling Cinnamon Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dumpling Cinnamon Sauce recipes.
Apple Dumplings With Cinnamon Sugar
In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt; cut in the shortening until crumbly.
Gradually add water, tossing with afork until dough forms a ball.
Divide into eight portions.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
Roll each... - 39.4833
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in shortening until particles are the size of peas.
Sprinkle milk over mixture and work only enough so dough will hold together.
Roll out dough as for pastry and divide into ten equal portions.
Fill core-hollow... - 38.0288
Big Apple Dumplings
1 For sauce, in a medium saucepan combine the water, the 1 1/4 cups sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add the 1/4 cup butter or margarine. Set aside.
2 Meanwhile, for pastry, combine the flour... - 36.3235
Cinnamon sauce is a wonderful syrup that can be served with lot of desserts including banana fritters, apple dumplings and many other like these. cinnamon sauce is rather simple and easy to make. It does not take long to prepare it. - 38.055
Apple Dumplings With Raspberry Sauce
1 Pare apples and core.
2 In a small bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and cinnamon until smooth and paste like .
3 Spoon into hollows in the apples, dividing evenly.
4 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or... - 41.3597
Baked Apple Dumplings With Orange Sauce
1. Make Orange Sauce: In small saucepan, combine 3/4 cup sugar and the cornstarch. Add orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, boiling water, and corn syrup.
2. Bring to boiling, over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring, until... - 44.7035
Boiled Dumplings In Hot Sauce
Most won ton wrappers are 8-10 cm (3-4 in) square.
Turn a small Chinese soup bowl or a glass upside down on the wrappers and cut around the bowl or rim of the glass with a sharp knife to form circles.
Combine pork, egg, ginger, rice wine, salt and pepper.
Put... - 45.0963
Apple Dumplings With Brandy Sauce
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry as directed except divide into 6 equal parts.
Roll each part into 8-inch circle.
If necessary, trim edge of each to make even.
Place an apple on each circle.
Mix sugar and cinnamon.
Fill center of each... - 39.6389
Apple Dumplings With Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Lightly grease a large baking sheet with butter.
Divide the pastry dough into 6 equal pieces, reserving a little for decoration.
Pat each piece into a circle.
Put an apple on each circle and work the dough up the sides of... - 45.6393
This Cinammon Sauce is simply irresistible ! Try this irrestible sweet sauce over French toast or Apple Dumplings. Your suggestions for this cinammon sauce are welcome. - 24.7311
Brown Sugar Sauce For Dumplings
Mix ingredients together and boil on top of stove for five minutes or pour uncooked sauce around dumplings and bake. - 17.0574
Apple Dumplings With Caramel Sauce
On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry and roll into a 14-inch square.
Cut into four 7-inch squares.
Peel and core apples.
If necessary, trim bottoms of apples so they stand upright.
Place an apple in the center of each pastry square.
Stir together sugar... - 38.8057
Fresh Orange Dumplings
This delectable and gorgeous looking Fresh Orange Dumplings is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Fresh Orange Dumplings; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with... - 47.7406
Drain blueberries, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup.
In blazer pan of chafing dish mix together the 1/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, and salt; gradually stir in syrup.
Cook and stir over direct heat till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in... - 32.4604
Golden Peach Dumplings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add cheese and mix lightly with a fork.
Add water, a tablespoonful at a time, mixing lightly with a fork after each addition... - 43.5463
Fruit And Dumplings
Drain syrups from fruits into 4 cup glass measure; add enough water to measure 1 1/2 cups.
Stir in cornstarch, cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar.
Microwave 2 minutes; stir.
Microwave until mixture boils and thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Com bine with fruits in round... - 40.7331
1. Form pastry into a ball wrap in waxed paper and place in refrigerator.
2. Pare and core apples and fill each with raisin and walnut mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 375F.
4. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar, raisins, chopped walnuts... - 42.31
Apple Dumplings With Ginger Crust
Preheat oven to 425°.
Sift together dry ingredients. With a pastry blender or 2 knives, used scissor fashion, cut in the shortening. Work in the ice water with a fork, 1 tablespoon at at time.
Shape dough into a ball. Divide dough into 4 equal... - 39.1141
Peach Cheese Dumplings
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Sift flour with 3/4 teaspoon salt; cut in shortening till size of small peas.
Add cheese and mix lightly.
Blend in water as for pastry.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 18 x 12-inch rectangle.
Cut in six 6-inch... - 36.5203
Old Time Apple Dumplings
1) In a bowl, combine together flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in shortening.
2) Add milk and mix to form soft dough. Knead it lightly.
3) Now, roll it into 1/8 thickness and then cut into 6 squares.
4) Core, peel apples and place 1 on each... - 45.0061
Cranberry Glazed Apple Dumpling
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Unfold pie crust, peel off top plastic sheet. Press out fold lines. Cut crust into 8 wedges with kitchen scissors or knife.
Place 2 crust wedges together at points, overlapping points about 1/2-inch.... - 37.1936
Pear Dumplings Melba
Peel and core whole pears.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to a 21 x14 inch rectangle.
Cut into six 7-inch squares.
Place a pear in center of each pastry square.
Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar in center of each pear; generously... - 40.2507
Pear Dumplings Melba
On floured surface roll pastry to 18x12-inch rectangle.
Cut in six 6-inch squares.
Place a pear in center of each square.
Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar in center of each pear and sprinkle, all over, with cinnamon.
Moisten edges of pastry.
Fold corners to... - 33.3444
Apple Dumpling Roll
Combine apples, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 cup water. Boil 5 minutes. Drain apples; reserve syrup. Measure 3/4 cup syrup. Add water if needed; pour syrup into baking pan. Stir in 3/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and butter. Place baking pan in preheated oven... - 23.9983
Brown Sugar Apple Dumplings
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the fat shortening into small bead size cubes and add to the... - 44.3618
Quick Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
Think beyond the standard apple pie with this unbeatable, old-fashioned apple treat. Filled with sliced apples, these yummy dumplings can double up as a dessert or a tasty dumpling treat. A delicious cool-weather indulgence for sure. Stream the video for a... - 104.872
Saucy Banana Dumplings
Roll the pie pastry to 16x8 inch rectangle.
Cut into eight 4 inch squares.
Peel and cut bananas in eight 1 1/2 inch pieces; dip in the lemon juice.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Place a banana piece on each pastry square; sprinkle each with 7 teaspoon of the... - 40.9362
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare the pastry as per the directions on package.
3. On lightly floured surface, divide pastry into seven parts.
4. Roll six pieces of pastry into 7-inch squares.
5. Pare pears, leaving stems on.
6. In a... - 47.1254
Stir together flour, baking powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, and salt; cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and milk; stir into flour mixture.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface; gently knead 8 to 10 strokes.
Roll out into a... - 40.7241
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.3469
Place apples, sugar, cinnamon, and water in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours, until apples are tender.
Turn heat on high and prepare dumplings.
To prepare dumplings, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in butter; stir in the... - 40.0509
Chicken Nuggets are all time favorite at my house my family and my friends just love them. I make then Organic they are tasty and healthy. - 0
Goulash Part 2 – Full Preparation
This is part 2 of the goulash recipe video series. Here the lady chef showcases instructions to roast potato combined with sauce and meat. A nice dish to please the entire crowd! - 91.6933
Sweet Sour Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat water, vinegar and butter together.
2) In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients thoroughly.
3) Now, mix the two mixtures and cook on low heat until thick.
4) Serve the sweet sour sauce on apple dumplings. - 35.0704
The cherry sauce is a flavorful sauce prepped up with spices and meant to be served mainly over desserts like custards, puddings and ice cream. Prepared with red sour cherries and lemon juice along with corn syrup, the cherry sauce also has spices like... - 42.3839
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, sugar, cinnamon, and water.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 4 to 6 hours until apples are cooked.
3) Raise the heat to high.
4) In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5)... - 48.4432
Goulash Part 1 – Ingredients & Roasting
Take a look at this hearty and warming goulash recipe and if you are one of those who like Hungarian cuisine than this video series is for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this section she showcases ingredient details and also shows... - 91.4444
Keema With Fried Onions
Halve the onion rings and separate.
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, add the halved onion rings and fry them for about 5 minutes until they are dark brown but not burned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and spread on... - 42.2725
Sichuan Smoked Duck
1) Wash and pat dry the duck.
2) Sprinkle the duck inside and out with salt and Sichuan pepper by massaging properly.
3) Pour over the rice wine and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the duck from the marinade.
5) Ina wok,... - 46.3723
Chicken With Sliced Lemon And Fried Onions
Skin all the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
Peel the onions.
Chop two of them coarsely and put them into the container of an electric blender.
Cut the third one in half lengthwise, then slice it into thin half-rounds and set aside.
Add 6 tablespoons of... - 42.3198