- » Dumpling
Dumplings can be defined as cooked dough balls, whose composition may include flour, matzoh meal, potatoes, bread and sweet, fish or meat. Dumpling recipegenerally requires one of these cooking techniques – ... More »
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 143.995
Oriental Chicken And Dumplings
Would you like to serve an Asian delicacy for dinner tonight? Watch this video to learn a super simple and totally delicious Oriental Chicken and Dumplings recipe. The dish is sure to impress all. - 123.737
1. In a bowl, mix the pork, corn starch, ginger, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, bok choy, green onion and eggs.
2. Add a teaspoon of the mix into the each dumpling.
3. Wet the edges and seal the two sides together into... - 123.092
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl bet the eggs, set aside.
3. In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
4. In another bowl place the flour.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with flour, then dip... - 122.246
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken
Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets?? - 120.014
Fried Wontons And Homemade Duck Sauce
Here's a fried wonton recipe. I included a recipe for home made duck sauce. Enjoy! if you enjoy this video please feel free to share it with you friends! Thanks for watching! - 119.344
Homemade Chicken And Dumplings
Food to bring back all memories. This video shows how to prepare chicken and dumpling, which is regarded as one the most popular food. It is a delicious creation and a pure comfort food. Made from a very homely recipe, this will surely make you think of your... - 119.218
1.In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk it until its mixed well.
2.Pre-heat oven at 180C.
3.In a separate bowl, put plain flour and coat all chicken pieces in the flour.
4.Dip the flour coated chicken in the egg and then coat them with... - 119.069
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Who doesn’t love chicken nuggets? If your baby wants them, don’t deprive him of this delicious food just because they are unhealthy. Instead, feed him with Homemade Chicken Nuggets after watching this weelicious video. As the host says, these are easy to... - 117.06
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Chicken nuggets are a snack that can be made for children and adults equally! Its a snack that would be devoured in minutes once made! A easy video to watch and an easy recipe to make! See the video to make these crunchy delights! - 113.273
Batter Fried Chicken Nuggets
1. Cut uncooked chicken breast meat into 1-inch cubes. Add salt, to taste. Grind fresh peppercorns over the top, to taste.
2. Mix together, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
3. Combine ¼ cup lukewarm water and... - 113.187
Ricotta Cheesecake And Ricotta Dumplings In Plum Blueberry Sauce
1. For cheesecake, preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a large saucepan over medium low heat. Add blueberry, plum, vanilla, maple syrup, water, and cinnamon in it. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes or until it becomes... - 109.353
Homemade Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Now, even those on a low carb diet can enjoy one of the top classic recipes for kids. Here, let Kent Altena show you how to make Low Carb Chicken Nuggets that everyone can enjoy. Instead of breadcrumbs or wheat flour, this low carb recipe uses cheese and... - 105.492
Betty's Chocolate Drizzled Deep Fried Wonton Wraps
1. In a medium bowl, add Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese and sugar. Beat until nice and soft.
2. Take one wonton wrap at a time, and wet its edges with water.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture in the center of wrap.
4. Close it in... - 105.389
Quick Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
Think beyond the standard apple pie with this unbeatable, old-fashioned apple treat. Filled with sliced apples, these yummy dumplings can double up as a dessert or a tasty dumpling treat. A delicious cool-weather indulgence for sure. Stream the video for a... - 104.872
Pork Dumplings - Gogi Mandu
1. In a mixing bowl, add the ground pork, chopped green onions, minced garlic, grated ginger, chopped garlic chives, mirin, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, salt and pepper along with the corn starch.
2. Combine all of ingredients and mix well using hands... - 103.681
I would like to call my wonton as "Crab Yaki Mandu"!! lolol Because the filling is chinese, I normally make with "Gyoza Wrapper" wich is Japanese and cook like Korean do~! My favorite sauce to dip it in is sweet chili sauce. - 101.256
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 99.9735
Quick Crockpot Chicken And Dumplings
How would you like a recipe of a quick crockpot chicken and dumplings that takes just a few hours as compared to the traditional recipe that took half a day. So cook up this delectable age old recipe this holiday season and save your time for shopping. - 99.2224
Cream Of Wheat Dumplings
Combine egg yolk, butter, cream of wheat and flour; mix well.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
Add egg white; fold in remaining ingredients.
Roll out; cut into small strips.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
May be dropped into hot broth, soup or... - 98.7651
Healthier Chicken Dumplings
1. For the Dumpling - In a medium bowl mix the milk, eggs, butter, parsley and salt together until well combined.
2. Add in the Bisquick and stir until just combined.
3. In a slow cooker place the potatoes, onions and garlic.
4. Add in... - 95.3971
Plump And Juicy Turkey Dumplings
Kick off the holiday season with Betty’s fully loaded turkey dumplings. In this video, Betty provides the inside scoop on how to make lip-smacking turkey dumplings in a few simple steps. Your holiday guests will lovingly lap up these bite-sized dumplings... - 95.3171
Okara Chicken Nuggets
This is an appetizer which is made of Okara, making it healthier. There are many health benefits from eating Okara. Check out the recipe for this tasty appetizer. - 95.2357
Cocktail Bison Meatballs In A Spicy Orange Sauce
The holiday season is here and any exotic and creative but really easy appetizer recipe idea is welcome. This dish by chef John is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs in grape jelly but these are done with ground bison meat.... - 94.3372
Traditional Meat Dumpling
Whether you like your dumpling sweet or sour, you are going to love this Traditional meat dumpling. Though the filling of dumplings generally consists of meats, sweets or some other fillings, this video focuses on a meat dumpling. In this recipe, dumpling is... - 90.7888
It is fall time again and apples are at the peak, why not take advantage and serve up an exotic apple dumpling dessert to your guest. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with few basic ingredients right from the pantry. These dumplings seem to... - 90.1022
Dumplings Or Yakiniku Gyoza
Dumplings are a treat to eat. Take a look at this instructional video where you will learn how to make the perfect Japanese dumplings. - 89.4107
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Don’t you just love chicken nuggets? Have you ever thought about how unhealthy it is to eat those deep fried nuggets? Well here is Coach Christie showing you how to turn that around! Baked nuggets! A super simple recipe that will taste better since it has a... - 88.0162
Shrimp dumplings are also known as shrimp shumai in chinese. Why do you need to go to a chinese restaurant when you can make those yummy dumplings at home? This recipe is little involved but worth the effort. Hope you enjoy. - 85.622
Here's a healthy dumpling recipe! Watch this video to learn to make healthy and yummy dumplings in 20 minutes. This is a dish which will loved by the young and the old alike. - 80.5865
Whether it’s a casual dine-out with friends or just a family feast, adding dumpling to the platter will be appreciated by all. This easy to make ahead dish makes for a yummy appetizer and is sure to impress. Stream the video recipe to make these home-style... - 79.2755
Dim Sum Dumplings
Dim sum dumplings is an excellent recipe with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has presented this dish in a simple manner with packaged dumpling wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out these steamed dim sum dumplings with sweet and sour... - 72.3683
Steamed Suet Dumplings
Tired of running to the local eatery every time you have a hankering for dumplings? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect steamed dumplings at home. This is a very simple recipe and requires simple enough ingredients. All you need to do is mix... - 70.0688
Vegan Mung Bean Dumplings - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Give your family a comfy meal even on the busiest weeknights with a stick-to-your-ribs mung bean dumplings. The chef teaches you how to make this lip-smacking dish right from the scratch. Rich in flavor and high on taste, mung bean dumplings is one great way... - 66.3771
Vegan Mung Bean Dumplings - Part 2: Cooking
Looking for a flavorful way to add some healthy proteins to your plate? What better way than stuff sticky rice dumplings with delicious mung bean stuffing. It's so sumptuous and easy-on-the-stomach that you can't really keep your hands off it. In the video,... - 65.5944
If you relish dumplings and wish that you knew how to make them, then here is a simply-quick recipe! A dumpling recipe that can be either fried or boiled. Just some basic ingredients that make an interesting recipe to try out! - 56.6177
Baked Apple Dumplings
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Apple Dumplings. This typically delicious Apple Dumplings can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 50.656
Sage And Onion Dumplings
This is a kick ass Sage And Onion Dumplings recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my French please. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! You need to try this Sage And Onion Dumplings just once! You'll certainly... - 50.3463
Spicy Butternut Balls
Are you looking for an irresistible Spicy Butternut Balls recipe? Pamper everyone, by serving this as a snack. The "spice" in this is from the cinnamon sugar, and the apple butter gives it a unique flavor. A simple recipe that is definitely worth a try! - 50.1333
Chicken And Dumplings
1) From the chicken pieces, remove the skin.
2) To prepare the chicken, on the pieces, sprinkle salt, black pepper and red pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat small amount of cooking oil or shortening.
4) In hot oil, brown the chicken pieces.
5) To... - 49.6672
Green Peas And Dumplings
1. In a large saucepan, combine peas with all the other ingredients for the soup. Give a good stir.
2. Cover the pan and place it over medium-low flame.
3. Simmer until it comes to a boil.
4. In the mean time, in a bowl, sift flour with sugar, baking... - 49.2182
Golden Chicken Nuggets
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, curry powder, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper.
Blend in broth.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens and... - 48.8729
Homespun Apple Dumplings
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flour, corn meal, sugar and salt in it. Cut in 1/3 cup margarine and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) Add water to the mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring lightly until mixture forms a... - 48.7471
Open Flower Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180C/fan 160C/gas4. 2) Butter the 3 sheets of filo and layer them on one another with buttered side in... - 48.7381
Pork And Liver Dumplings
Pork And Liver Dumplings is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Pork And Liver Dumplings in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 48.5316
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
1.Take the chicken and cut it into small serving pieces.
2.Cut the carrot in 1inch pieces.
3.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it placing the wing and the breast on the top.
4.Add celery, onion and carrots to the kettle along with... - 48.2294
Apple Dumplings Supreme
Combine the 3 cups sugar and cider in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Add the apples.
Return to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until the apples are transparent but not broken up, about 25 minutes.
In the meantime, cream the butter till light... - 48.0689
Chicken With Dumplings
1.In a casserole dish, put the chicken.
2.Add in flour and mix.
3.Add in rest of the ingredients for the chicken.
4.Microwave covered at 100% for 20 minutes.
5.Stir halfway through the cooking time.
6.Combine all the dry ingredients required for ... - 48.0667
Stupendous Chicken And Dumplings
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious stupendous chicken and dumplings it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would... - 47.9699
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a bowl, combine the flour and salt, cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) Gradually sprinkle with water, mix lightly until moistened and shape the mixture into a ball.
4) Roll... - 47.9463
Oxtail Soup With Dumplings
Wipe the oxtail and trim off excess fat.
Fry the pieces in butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker, with the vegetables and bacon, for about 5 minutes.
Remove cooker from heat, pour on the stock and add the bouquet garni and seasoning. (Take care... - 47.8907
Put 150 ml (1/4 pint) water into the pressure cooker and put in the trivet.
Stand the onions on the trivet and sprinkle with a little salt.
Put on the lid and bringto high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-5 minutes (depending on size, but undercook rather than... - 47.8447
Fresh Orange Dumplings
This delectable and gorgeous looking Fresh Orange Dumplings is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Fresh Orange Dumplings; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with... - 47.7406
Apple Walnuts Dumplings
1) Pre-heat oven to hot (425° F).
2) Roll out pastry and cut out 6 squares having 7 inches dimension.
3) In a bowl, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pineapple juice and butter or margarine.
4) Place over heat, to cook for 5 minutes.
5) Fold... - 47.6352
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
Wash chicken and pat dry on paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Brown in butter in Dutch oven, or any heavy roasting pan having a tight-fitting cover.
Stick cloves in one onion.
Add vegetables, mushrooms, garlic, and seasonings to Chicken.
Pour in... - 47.6132
Radish Spicy Balls
Raddish balls is spicy, crunchy balls made in south india. Very similar to chicken or mutton balls, this is made with Raddish. A real substitute for vegetarian spice loving people.. Enjoy crunching!! - 47.5197
These Sauteed Dumplings make an awesome snack ! Try out these celery cabbage, pork and shrimp stuffed dumplings with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Sauteed Dumplings are welcome ! - 47.4493
Vegetables And Meat Dumplings Soup
The vegetables and meat dumplings soup is made with mixed vegetables and beef dumplings. Made with breadcrumbs and seasoned to taste, the beef dumplings are cooked and served with the soup. The vegetable and meat dumplings soup also has fresh mushrooms and... - 47.2885
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious stewed chicken and raisin dumplings it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would... - 47.2397
To make the sauce: Brown onion in 2 tablespoons shortening in skillet.
Stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Cook until flour is light brown, stirring constantly.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar and vinegar; mix well.
Cook until onion is tender, stirring... - 47.1883
Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 7 ingredients and stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the chicken to cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4.... - 47.1543
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Prepare the pastry as per the directions on package.
3. On lightly floured surface, divide pastry into seven parts.
4. Roll six pieces of pastry into 7-inch squares.
5. Pare pears, leaving stems on.
6. In a... - 47.1254
Microwaved Chicken Dumplings
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken, the 2 cups water, peppercorns, bay leaves and salt in a deep, 2 1/2 to 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic cas serole.
Heat, covered, on full power 10 minutes.
Heat, covered, on full power an additional 5... - 47.0304
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Beef Suet Dumplings
Beef Suet Dumplings is a great dish to serve for your parties! My husband prepared this for our wedding anniversary and I was surprised by its incredible flavor! Simply yummy! Try these brilliant Beef Suet Dumplings recipe! - 46.8066
Chicken And Dumplings
In large Dutch oven add enough water to chicken to cover.
Add celery, carrot, onion, 2 sprigs parsley, bay leaf, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Simmer till done, 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.
In mixing bowl combine Basic Biscuit Mix, snipped... - 46.7947
Baked Apple Dumplings
1) Make a smooth paste of butter, spices and brown sugar.
2) Now, roll the pastry flat of about 1/8" thickness and cut eight squares.
3) Put an apple at the centre of each and the put jelly in the cavity and then spice paste.
4) Moisten the edges of... - 46.6727
Strawberry Dumplings is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Strawberry Dumplings last week for my in- laws and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 46.6496
1) Wash spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, put spinach with only water that can cover it.
3) Cover the pan and cook spinach for 5 minutes.
4) Drain spinach thoroughly and chop finely.
5) Dissolve bouillon cube in milk.
6) In a bowl, sift... - 46.6315
Old Fashioned Strawberry Dumplings
In saucepan combine 1/2 cup sugar and water.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Sift remaining dry ingredients together.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Place berries in casserole.
Pour hot... - 46.5158
Caramel Dumpling Pudding
This Caramel Dumpling Pudding is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Caramel Dumpling Pudding, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 46.425
Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1)Choose a saucepan,and heat enough water to boil carrots,salt,onion,celery and chicken.
2)Reduce to simmer till chicken is tender.
3)Remove the chicken from broth and keep aside.
4)Strain this broth and add water to make 3 cups.
5)Put the broth back... - 46.4114
Boiled Apple Dumplings
Sift baking powder, salt, and sugar with flour into bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture is in crumbs the size of peas.
Stir in 1/4 cup milk.
On floured board, roll dough to 1-1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into six squares.
Pare and core apples and cut in... - 46.4068
1 Add 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg and the lemon peel and prepare the pastry.
2 Roll the dough about 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4 equal squares.
3 Peel and core apples.
4 In center of each pastry square, put an apple
5 Fill center of each apple with... - 46.4002
Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings
These Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings make a delightful snack ! Just try out these Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings with for an snack with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! - 46.3393
Try out these utterly delicious meat dumplings for a snack or as appetizers ! These pork and vegetables stuffed bolied dumplings are a rage ! Tell me if you've enjoyed these Meat Dumplings ! - 46.2927
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, food coloring; bring to boil.
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in shortening.
Add milk all at once and stir until moistened.
Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into 6 inch squares.
Place apple in center of each... - 46.2739
Sift flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening.
Add milk and stir.
Knead lightly on a floured board.
Roll 1/8-inch thick.
Divide dough into 8 parts.
Peel and core apples.
Place one apple on each section of dough.
Fill hollow of apple with 1 tablespoon... - 46.144
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1) Trim the liver, grind with onion, and then stir in yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
2) Soak bread in milk, squeeze out excess milk, and add to the liver mixture.
3) Add flour and make a soft dough.
4) Allow the soup... - 46.1407
Short Rib Dumpling Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beer, chili pepper, sugar, soy sauce, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg.
Add short ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45... - 46.0851
A nice Liver Dumplings recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. It is always prepared with Beef as the key ingredient. Even though Liver Dumplings is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. There is... - 46.0591
1) Take a large bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start making the dough.
2) Rub in butter until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
3) Pour in almost the entire hot water into a well made in the center.
4) Slowly blend the flour mixture... - 46.0547
Chicken & Herb Dumplings
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Insert cloves in one onion.
Put all onions in pot.
Add garlic, marjoram, thyme, bay leaf, and wine.
Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
Remove bay leaf and cloves.
Stir in sour cream.
Turn... - 46.0365
Shrimp Crescent Dumplings
Shrimp Crescent Dumplings is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Shrimp Crescent Dumplings; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.0338
Fried Pork Dumplings
The Fried Pork Dumplings is a lovely meat appetizer that is yummy and unique. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Fried Pork Dumplings recipe at home and you will understand why! - 46.0302
Pepper Pot Soup With Dumplings
Put bones and tripe in kettle with water, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and one third of the onion.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Cook remaining onion, potato, carrot, celery, and green pepper in fat for 5 minutes.
Remove bones from soup mixture... - 46.0139
Steamed Open Dumplings
1 In a bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
2 Mix well.
3 Spoon a generous amount of filling onto each wuntun skin.
4 Bring up the sides and press them down over the top of the filling mixture.
5 To make a flat base, tap the dumpling on the... - 45.9906
Chocolate Cream Dumplings
1 Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the bottom only of a 13 X 9-inch baking pan, and line the bottom with parchment or wax paper.
3 For the plain layer: In the... - 45.8363
1. Into a bowl, sift the flour slowly pour in the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Knead until smooth and soft, then cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
3. Blanch the cabbage leaves until soft.
4. Drain and finely... - 45.8096
Boiled Pork Dumplings
Boiled Pork Dumplings is a yummy appetizer that will definitely steal the limelight of your party spread! Start your day with this wonderful and delicious Boiled Pork Dumplings. Here is the recipe! - 45.7773
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 45.7004
Puny's Chicken And Dumplings
In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Cut the shortening in with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the buttermilk and stir with a fork just until the dough forms a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out... - 45.6789
Beef With Dumplings
1. To prepare roast trim excess fat from it.
2. In Dutch oven or large skillet slowly brown meat on all sides in hot shortening.
3. Add tomatoes, vinegar, 1/4 cup water, garlic, the 1 teaspoon salt, pick ling spices and 1/4 teaspoon... - 45.6654
This Apple Dumplings is a great Side Dish! A guaranteed hit each time, you may want to keep a stock of apples at all times! - 45.6423
Apple Dumplings With Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Lightly grease a large baking sheet with butter.
Divide the pastry dough into 6 equal pieces, reserving a little for decoration.
Pat each piece into a circle.
Put an apple on each circle and work the dough up the sides of... - 45.6393
Zesty Chicken And Dumplings
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Put chicken in a 3-quart saucepan; add water and salt.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth and set aside to cool.
Strain broth and reserve.
When chicken is... - 45.5845
Pare and core apples.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; cut in shortening.
Add milk, mixing until soft dough is formed.
Roll dough into 12 x 8-inch rectangle; cut into six squares.
Place an apple in each square.
Combine butter, honey, lemon juice and... - 45.5704
Dumpling Recipes By Category