- » Dump Cake
Dump Cake Recipes
Dump Cake is a fruity dessert that does not strictly have the characteristics of cakes, instead resembles more like a cobbler. It is made by pouring cake mix over a layer of fruits and then baking the dish till a ... More »
Outdoor Cast Iron Baked Blackberry Dump Cake
Have a crowd for your outdoor party and need a food idea to please them, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out with chef Dean and Cliff how to make Blackberry Dump Cake in an outdoor oven. Simple pleasures are invaluable! - 99.1983
Chocolate Dump Cake With Sugar Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour one 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
2. Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the shortening; mix in with your hands.
3. Add the buttermilk;... - 43.005
Cherry Dump Cake
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry dump cake is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 38.8737
1) Peheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
3) Add the fruit pie filling into the baking pan.
4) Add the white cake mix over the pie filling.
5) Pour melted margarine over the cake mix and sprinkle the top... - 37.4373
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9 x 15 baking pan.
Dump in cherry pie filling and pineapple chunks.
Sprinkle with cake mix.
Pour melted butter on top.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Optional; add nuts before baking.
Bake for 1 hour.
Test cake for doneness. - 36.5596
Blend all ingredients together.
Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Sprinkle 1 box yellow cake mix over this mixture.
Gently pat with spoon and drizzle 2 sticks melted butter or margarine all over dry mix.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 minutes.
Cut into 12-15... - 35.6463
Dump pineapple with juice into buttered 9x13 inch baking pan and spread evenly.
Dump cherry pie filling evenly over pineapple.
Sprinkle cake mix evenly over fruit.
Slice butter thin and distribute evenly over top.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 28.5145
Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Pour pie filling into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, top with pineapple. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over fruit, dot with butter. Sprinkle with pecans.
3. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until golden. - 28.1367
Place pie filling in a glass casserole dish (9 1/2 x 11).
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of fruit.
Pour liquid Butter Buds on top.
Bake at 350° F.until golden brown (35-40 minutes).
Check for doneness at 30 minutes.
This can be topped with... - 27.6714
Very easy to make, and it tastes wonderful. You really just dump these ingredients in the pan. I like to have canned cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple and nuts just for this alone.
If you can turn on the oven and use a can opener, you can make this... - 0
Blueberry Dump Cake
Chef David Bishop teaching how to prepare Blueberry Dump Cake. This is a simple recipe with just a few ingredients. The whole family will love this one!! - 0
Dump Cake Recipes By Category