- » Dulce Leche Dessert
Dulce Leche Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dulce leche dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dulce leche dessert recipes.
Moelleux Au Dulce De Leche - The Best Gooey Dessert
Learn step by step how to make a gooey cake with creamy Dulce de Leche center. Learn how to make authentic homemade dulce de leche and never rely on a can again! Use it to make the most luscious dessert at all times: Moelleux au Dulce de Leche. With a creamy... - 0
Dulce De Leche Frozen Dessert
POUR half-and-half into large bowl. Stir in 2 tablespoons caramel topping until dissolved. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until well mixed.
SPOON 1/2 of the pudding mixture into 8x4-inch... - 28.4804
Dulce De Leche Ice Cream
A can of store bought Dulce de Leche, and some chocolate chips makes some of the best ice cream you'll ever have! - 0
Easy Dulce De Leche
If you find a few cans of sweet condensed milk in your pantry and don’t know what to do with them, just use it to make Dulce de Leche. This wonderfully creamy, gooey, sweet caramelized milk confection, sauce or spread is a Latin American classic and similar... - 101.429
Fluffy Dulce De Leche Mousse
This recipe demands our attention and not to mention our indulgence. This dessert is not too sweet and it feels light on the palate. It is nice and fluffy, and it is a dessert to finish off any meal. For once ladies, forget the calories and dig in! - 104.905
Coffee Dulce De Leche Ice Box Cake
This dessert is quite easy to make and will complement any special occasion. Coffee and dulce de leche are perfect for each other. - 109.145
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
How to make Dulce de Leche Cheesecake...a fabulous cheesecake...lighter than the more traditional New York cheesecake. Watch as professional cooking instructor, former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio takes you step-by-step through the recipe. She uses only... - 0
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F or 160 degree C.
2. For crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter. Mix well.
3. Into a 9-inch springform pan, transfer the mixture and press it firmly onto the bottom.
4. Pour... - 106.757
Dulce De Leche Napoleons
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the milk until hot to the touch. Meanwhile, in a medium heatproof bowl, whisk the whole eggs with the egg yolks and granulated sugar. Whisk in the flour, cornstarch and vanilla until smooth. Slowly whisk in the hot milk. Pour the... - 30.6223
Chocolate Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Bites
These little bites are simply amazing! They are not exceedingly sweet and are so pretty. You can keep these in the fridge so they can be made a few days in advance. - 119.099
Arroz Con Dulce
Learn how to make Arroz con Leche (Arroz con Dulce) - a rice pudding made with coconut milk! This easy recipe teaches you step-by-step how to make my favorite desserts for Christmas - 0
Chocolate Oatmeal Carmelita
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-by-13-inch metal baking pan. In a large bowl, whisk 3 cups of the flour with the baking soda and salt. Add the butter, quick-cooking oats and light brown sugar and mix until combined. In a small bowl, mix the dulce de... - 27.472
Chocolate Caramel Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lightly grease 2 x 23cm loose-bottom cake tins and line with a circle of baking parchment. Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition, then add... - 35.8723
Sweet Caramel Apples
If you love apples, then you simply can't resist the caramel apples. Crunchy, ripe apples doused in thick chewy caramel make for a truly fail-proof dessert. Perfect for Labor Day barbecue, tailgate, or even potlucks, this truly elegant dessert is a breeze to... - 127.589
Betty's Chocolate Toffee Pudding Parfaits
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Toffee Pudding Parfaits. These parfaits are delicious and very pretty. You can garnish them in a variety of ways, to celebrate any occasion, or just top them with whipped cream. - 0
Chocolate crepes are fun to make and eat! You can fill them with berries and cream, Nutella or dulce de leche. They are also easy to make and delicious! - 122.293
Ice Cream Sandwiches By Cooking For Bachelors
Easy Chocolate Surprise
Here is a simple recipe for homemade chocolate surprise. These are a delicious treat with surprise within. The video here displays the recipe in an super easy manner so that you can make them effortlessly. Try out this amazing chocolate dessert to surprise... - 98.0138