- » Duckling With Orange
Duckling With Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Duckling With Orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Duckling With Orange recipes.
Duckling With Oranges
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Cut the oranges into half. Keep aside the edges for decoration.
3) Wash the duckling and dry well.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides.
5) Stuff the cavities with apple, celery and onion.
6)... - 46.7094
Duckling A L' Orange
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Rinse the duckling thoroughly, pat dry then remove the giblets, neck and wing tips to first joint.
3) Rub the cavity and outer surface of duckling with a mixture of salt and pepper.
4) Skewer neck skin... - 45.5335
Duckling A 1 Orange
1) Fasten neck skin of duckling to back with skewers.
2) Season the inside of the duck with salt.
3) Use orange quarters, garlic and peppercorns to stuff the main cavity.
4) Fasten the cavity firmly using skewers and then tie legs and wings with... - 43.121
Braised Duckling With Oranges
1. With the tip of a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, loosen the skin and pull if off the meat.
2. Cut off all the fat from the meat.
3. Use a fine grater to grate the zest of 2 oranges into a bowl.
4. Cut and squeeze the juice into the... - 42.4093
Duckling With Oranges
Heat oil and butter in large frypan.
Dredge duckling with seasoned flour.
Place in frypan over medium-high heat; brown on all sides.
Place in heavy baking dish.
Pour pan drippings over duckling; cover.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven about 1 1/2 hours or... - 40.8587
Duckling With Orange Baste
Remove giblets and reserve for other uses; rinse duckling and pat dry.
Secure neck skin to back with skewer.
Pierce duck skin well with fork.
Truss duckling so that wings and legs are held firmly against body.
In a pan, combine orange juice, soy, honey, and... - 32.4186
Duckling A'la Orange
Prepare duckling for cooking following general instructions.
Fill cavity with orange, onion and celery.
Before cooking, generously pierce skin with tines of a fork to allow fat to drain into dish during cooking.
While cooking, drain excess fat from... - 23.3407