- » Duck With Cranberry Sauce
Duck With Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of duck with cranberry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for duck with cranberry sauce recipes.
Duck With Cranberry Sauce
1. Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the duck.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the duck and fry for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until golden. Remove from the pan and drain off the oil and fat from the duck.
3. Mix the ginger, green... - 34.032
Duck With Cranberry And Lemon Sauce
Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add duck wings and necks and saute until deep golden.
Discard butter from skillet.
Add veal stock and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced to 1 to 1 1/4 cups, about 1 1/2... - 42.8901
You May Also Like!
Duck Breasts With Cranberry And Apricot
In a pan, heat the oil and melt the butter.
Cook the duck breasts for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, over medium heat, until golden; season.
Remove the duck breasts from the pan and keep warm.
Add the shallots, apricots and cranberries; let color... - 42.937
Duck Breasts With Onion And Cranberry Confit
ONION AND CRANBERRY CONFIT In a pan, heat the butter and saute the onions.
Add the cranberries, apple juice, maple syrup, apple jelly and raspberry vinegar.
Let simmer over medium heat for approximately 12 to 15 minutes; keep warm.
PORTO SAUCE In a small pan,... - 45.3228
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.1083
Cranberries Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Cook duck neck and giblets in lightly salted water and cover until tender, about 1 hour.
Add liver last 20 minutes of cooking time.
Drain off liquid; reserve for gravy if desired.
Dice meat and giblets.
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
Cook contents of rice... - 42.5332
Duck Breasts With Cranberries
In a small pan, bring the cranberries, orange juice, honey and honey wine to a boil.
Continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes.
Keep 1/4 cup (50 ml) of cranberries for garnish and reduce the rest to a puree in a food processor.
Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 46.9444
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746
Duck With Berry Sauce
1. Remove the skins from the duck breasts and season with a little salt and pepper. Brush a griddle pan with the oil, then heat on the stove until smoking hot.
2. Place the duck, skinned-side down in the pan. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or... - 40.5723
Duck Breasts With Balsamic Vinegar
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the duck breasts, skin side down, and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Reduce the heat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Drain off the excess oil.
Turn the duck breasts over and add the balsamic vinegar... - 34.6157
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 44.8008
Process cranberries, orange peel and chopped orange, and brandy in a food processor or blender until finely ground.
Transfer mixture to a saucepan; stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered until sauce is of medium thick consistency (about 15... - 29.0574