- » Duck Terrine
Duck Terrine Recipes
The duck terrine is a forcemeat loaf, which is made using a terrine. A terrine is a deep earthenware, either round or rectangular in shape. The dish belongs to the French cuisine; however, it is now being widely made ... More »
Remove and discard the duck fat and cut the meat into thin strips.
Pour over half the brandy and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
Mix together the veal, pork, eggs, salt and pepper to taste, garlic and the remaining brandy.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add... - 46.1463
Duck Terrine With Prunes
Put the garlic, carrot, celery and onions in a bowl with the bayleaves, chilis, cloves and peppercorns.
Stir in the wine.
Put the duck breasts into the bowl, stir well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove the duck from the marinade... - 45.8318
Remove legs and breasts from duck.
Discard skin, fat and bones; chop all meat roughly.
Remove sinew and fat from veal; chop roughly.
Fit metal blade in food processor and process duck meat until finely minced (or put into blender and blend a small portion at... - 45.0145
You May Also Like!
Terrine Of Foie Gras
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F.
2) Arrange the strips of duck breast on the bottom and sides of a heavily-lidded 5-cup terrine mold. Let the strips overlap each other leaving no gaps in between. Let the edges of the strips overhang the sides of... - 43.7606
Terrine De Canard
Dice the duck meat and mix with the pork and veal.
Add the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, orange juice, herbs, wine, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and chill overnight.
Using a sharp knife, stretch the bacon rashers and use to line the base and sides of a... - 40.9362
Terrine De Canard
1) Cut the dices from the duck meat and mix with inced pork and veal.
2) In the meat mixture add, garlic, Worcestershire, orange juice and herbs along with wine, salt and... - 47.3898
Wild Duck Pate
Marinate the ducks for 1/2 hour in a mixture of 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
Rub ducks with the cut surface of garlic clove.
Place birds in a Dutch oven and cover with water; add carrot, leek, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered over low heat... - 40.5808
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 47.8122
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 45.5585
Duck Terrine Recipes By Category