- » Duck Red Cabbage
Duck Red Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of duck red cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for duck red cabbage recipes.
Duck With Braised Red Cabbage
Melt half the butter in a flameproof casserole.
Add the onions and garlic and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in the cabbage, apples, clove-studded onion, allspice and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to... - 41.4588
Duck With Red Cabbage
Put cabbage and onion into a bowl, sprinkle with salt, and let stand 10 minutes.
Squeeze out liquid.
Fry salt pork in a skillet until golden.
Add cabbage-onion mixture and wine.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Place duck in a roasting pan.
Bake at 425Â°F 30... - 35.5414
Duck And Red Cabbage
Wash and drain cabbage, shred it finely and cook gently for 1 hr with the butter, in a tightly-covered pan, adding gravy or stock if necessary to prevent burning; season well.
Divide duck into neat joints and heat the pieces in a little gravy.
Add vinegar to... - 22.9011
You May Also Like!
Wild Duck With Red Cabbage
1. To prepare cabbage shred cabbage very finely discarding any hard stem.
2. Cut duck into 4 pieces.
3. Chop onion and mix with cabbage.
4. Take a casserole butter well and put in vinegar, water and seasoning.
5. With cover cook in... - 44.8862
Duck, Red Cabbage And Roquefort Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a baking pan place duck breasts and brush with honey and cook in the preheated broiler for about 25 minutes, basting and turning such that meat is done and skin is crisp and well-browned and let it cool.
3.... - 39.1696
Sautéed Duck Breasts With Red Cabbage And Raspberry Sauce
1. Add duck giblets to saucepan, cover with water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes for giblets to turn tender. Keep aside ½ cup drained liquid.
2. Keep aside the minced giblet and meat separated from... - 45.6757
Ginger Duck And Cabbage Salad
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 78.9642
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage
Shred the cabbage .
Chop the onions finely .
Pare and core the apple and chop coarsely .
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring well.
Add the sugar and vinegar and put in the cabbage.
Stir well and add the cider or... - 35.6083
Red Cabbage With Orange
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 44.0022
1) Cut the cabbage in fine strips.
2) In a large sauté pan, heat up oil and place cabbage.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and stir well.
4) Reduce heat and cover with a lid. Simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5) Serve hot or cold by... - 40.8058
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4285
Pennsylvania Red Cabbage
The pennsylvania red cabbage is a savory and peppy cabbage recipe cooked with apples. Prepared with vinegar to taste along with bay leaf, the pennsylvania red cabbage goes well with cooked meats or roasts. - 39.3612
Wild Duck, Goose, Or Partridge
Wild duck, goose or patridge is a game dish recipe. Made with meat from patridges along with a duck or goose, this game recipe will take you by surprise with its new flavors. The wild duck goose or patridge is cooked along with red cabbage along with onions,... - 45.0209