- » Duck Pate
Duck Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Duck Pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Duck Pate recipes.
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 45.5585
Duck Pate is a yummy and exquisite French appetizer. There is not a better dish to start your dinner with! Here is a good Duck Pate recipe! - 45.5077
1. Mince livers, pork or veal, fat bacon, finely chopped onions and crushed garlic together.
2. In a bowl mix with breadcrumbs, egg beaten with milk, chopped herbs, orange rind and brandy (or sherry) and add seasoning and mace.
3. With... - 44.6408
Wild Duck And Quail Pate
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pull out the skin and de-bone the duck breasts and keep aside the breasts.
3. Discard rest of the meat from the carcasses, remove the skin and add meat to a food processor with steel blade.
3. Pull out the... - 44.2047
Wild Duck Pate
Marinate the ducks for 1/2 hour in a mixture of 1/4 cup oil and lime juice.
Rub ducks with the cut surface of garlic clove.
Place birds in a Dutch oven and cover with water; add carrot, leek, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Simmer covered over low heat... - 40.5808
Line a 5-cup mould with slices of barding fat.
Cut enough meat from the duck to make 1 pound.
Cut a quarter of the duck meat into cubes and set aside.
In a food processor, combine remaining duck with cubed barding fat and chop coarsely by turning the food... - 40.0657