- » Duck Olive
Duck Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of duck olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for duck olive recipes.
Duck With Olives (anitra Alle Olive)
Rub salt, pepper, sage and thyme on the inside of the duck.
Add bay leaf.
Brown the duck in the oil.
Remove from the trypan.
Saute the onion, carrot and parsley in the frypan for three minutes.
Return the duck, stir in the wine and cover.
Cook over a low heat... - 39.8352
You May Also Like!
Duck With Olives
Salt and pepper the duck pieces and place them on a broiling pan and roast in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
The pieces should just begin to brown.
While the duck is baking, prepare the sauce.
Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil, the onion, and the... - 43.8819
Duck With Olives
Rinse duckling and cut into quarters.
Cut away and discard excess fat.
Brown duck in olive oil in a large heavy skillet.Add the carrots, onion, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Tie the celery, parsley, and bay leaf together and add to skillet.
Brown the... - 41.2365
Duck With Olives
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Melt the butter in a Dutch oven.
Add the duck quarters and fry them until they are well browned on all sides.
Pour over the vermouth, season to taste and add the bouquet garni.
Cover the pot and bake in the oven for 40... - 44.497
Braised Duck With Olives
Truss the duck and brown it in butter for 10-15 minutes in a deep flameproof casserole.
When evenly browned, pour off fat and add onion; cover and cook over moderately low heat until onion is soft.
Moisten bird with the port, simmer until liquid is reduced by... - 41.5315
1. In a skillet heat the fat, add the duck and brown on all sides. Transfer the pieces to a deep pan and drain off all but three tablespoons of the fat.
2. Add the mushrooms to the reserved fat and cook five minutes. Add the flour and blend. Stir in the water... - 40.1528
Duck With Stuffed Olives
1. Prick duck skin in several places. Chill pieces while making stock.
2. In a saucepan, simmer duck giblets (except liver) and all the stock ingredients for 40 minutes.
3. Strain, and measure the stock. You should have about 2 cups liquid.
4. Heat the butter... - 45.4314
Duck With Green Olives
Remove duck neck and giblets.
Reserve duck neck for other uses; rinse giblets and set aside.
Cut duck into serving-size pieces; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duck pieces; pat dry.
Place all duck pieces (including giblets) in a 12-to 14-inch frying... - 39.1074
Duck With Green Picholine Olives
1. The night before you plan to serve this dish, place a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season the duck with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a medium cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the... - 37.2126
Salmi Of Duck
Slice onion into roasting tin, put prepared duck on top, baste with hot fat and roast in a fairly hot oven (375°-400° F., Gas 5-6) until tender.
Melt butter, add flour and cook slowly until the roux browns, stir in stock and simmer until required.
If a... - 31.4172
Bow Tie Pasta With Chicken Or Duck And Green Olives
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Saute ingredients in large skillet.
Add and saute for 2 minutes.
Add and simmer approx 5 minutes.
Add to sauce to thicken and cook for approx 2... - 42.5139