- » Duck Breast Asian Sauce
Duck Breast Asian Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of duck breast asian sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for duck breast asian sauce recipes.
You May Also Like!
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4285
Pan Fried Duck Breast With Braised Chicory
1. Rub seasonings over the scored duck breasts.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the corn oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, arrange the duck breasts, skin-side down and brown for 5 to 8 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side... - 45.3888
Apricot Glazed Duck Breasts
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Add duck; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Heat apricot preserves in a small saucepan over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally. Add 1... - 31.6894
Honey Roast Duck With Mango Sauce
Duck seems to me the ideal meat for so many oriental-style dishes because its rich taste is such a good partner for the sweetly-sharp sauces of Chinese and other Far-Eastern cuisines.
This would make a good dish for a dinner party: serve it with boiled or... - 37.951
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 46.1937
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 43.0316
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 42.1212
Stir Fried Duck With Pineapple
1. In a wok or a large, deep frying pan over a moderate heat oil and stir-fry the duck for about 5 minutes, such that it changes color on all sides.
2. Sprinkle in the chilli powder, as per taste and continue stir-frying for 1 minute.
3. Add the soy... - 36.9547
Barbecued Duck With Apricot Glaze
1. With medium slicer of food processor, slice orange. Wrap in plastic, refrigerate to be used as garnish.
2. Place rind and apricot preserves in food processor bowl, and blend into a puree.
3. Add orange juice, water, vinegar, cognac and salt... - 45.494
Braised Eight Precious Duck
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the duck and set aside for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; thinly slice the caps. Set aside.
2. Combine the... - 32.8189