- » Duchess Potato
Duchess Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of duchess potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for duchess potato recipes.
1. Peel and mash potatoes.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. Preheat the broiler
4. Measure 4 cups and add to a large mixing bowl.
5. Add butter, milk, egg, yolks, nutmeg, pepper, salt into potatoes and blend well using a wooden... - 46.7002
1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
2 Lightly butter a baking sheet.
3 In a pan, put the potatoes with enough cold water to cover.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Lower the heat and cover.
6 Simmer approximately for 1 hour until completely... - 44.9632
In a large mixing bowl or a small mixer bowl, combine warm potatoes, cream or milk, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, egg, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Mash with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer on low speed till smooth.
Line a baking sheet with... - 41.4644
Place the potatoes in a saucepan.
Pour over enough water to cover the potatoes and add 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Bring the water to the boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the potatoes are... - 40.9138
A truly magical recipe for Duchesse Potatoes not only looks nice but also tastes great! Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Mark this Duchesse Potatoes, or else you will later regret. - 40.398
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 40.3954
Duchess Potato Mixture
1. Preheat oven hot to 400°-425°F.
2. Rub hot potato through a sieve.
3. In a saucepan melt butter.
4. Mix beaten egg yolks and hot milk. Beat well to combine.
5. Spoon into a forcing bag with a star vegetable forcer.
6. Pipe in piles... - 39.8232
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole place potatoes and hot water to cover.
Sprinkle with the 1 tea spoon salt.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 24 to 28 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
Drain excess water.
Partially mash... - 39.4374
1.Preheat the oven.
2.Sieve the potatoes and blend with butter so that they form into a puree.
3.Add warm milk to make the mixture slight;y soft.
4.On the baking sheet, pipe the mixture in form of pyramids.
5.Bake until... - 38.4018
1. Peel and boil potatoes till tender.
2. Strain and mash or sieve.
3. Stir in the fat into the hot sieved potatoes.
4. Mix well; add beaten egg and milk.
5. Add seasoning.
6. Fill forcing bag and squeeze mixture out on to a greased baking sheet in the... - 38.2013
1. Peel the potatoes and boil in the usual way.
2. Drain well and leave to dry off over a low heat.
3. Mash or sieve the potato to remove all lumps.
4. Break the egg into a cup and beat with a fork. Add to the potatoes, reserving a little for glazing.
5.... - 37.8329
Billed Duchess Potatoes
Place potatoes in a Dutch oven or large kettle and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
In a large mixing bowl, mash potatoes.
Beat in the eggs, 6 tablespoons of butter, dill, salt, pepper... - 37.4737
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until tender when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the egg whites and buttermilk.
Set the egg... - 37.451
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
Butter a baking sheet.
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Return the potatoes to the pan and shake over low heat until dry.
Force the potatoes through a ricer or mash... - 36.5139
Cook potatoes, celery, and onion covered in large saucepan with water until tender.
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Assemble "Power Puree 'N Ricer" accessory.
Process potatoes, celery, and onion at HIGH into large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients... - 36.3181
Pare potatoes; cut into large pieces.
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Shake pan gently over low heat to dry... - 35.4343
Pare potatoes; cut into large pieces.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Shake pan gently over low heat to dry... - 35.0935
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water, add the potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes or till they turn tender.
2) Drain the potatoes.
3) Transfer the potatoes into a pan and shake over low flame till they dry completely.
4) Add the potatoes into a large bowl.... - 34.6207
1) In a large mixing bowl, mash potatoes and put in the remaining ingredients. Whisk well until smooth and free of chunks.
2) Fill the mixture in a piping bag with a star vegetable nozzle. Also, line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
3) Now, swirl... - 34.228
Easy Duchess Potatoes
Prepare and cook the potatoes as for Boiled Potatoes.
Put through a sieve.
Mash with the fat, beaten egg and sufficient cream to give a smooth mixture, which stands up in soft peaks when drawn up with the wooden spoon.
Season well and add grated nutmeg.
Pipe... - 32.3428
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces. Place in a saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil and cook until tender. Sieve, put through a vegetable mill or mash very smoothly.
2. Mix the dried egg with the water and milk to a smooth cream.... - 29.7232
Peel, boil and mash the potatoes.
Beat in the egg yolk, butter and seasoning.
Pipe in large rosettes on a baking tray.
Brush with beaten egg and bake at 425Â°F, Gas Mark 7 until golden. - 29.2517
Nutmeg Flavored Duchesse Potatoes
Duchesse Potatoes is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 28.5539
Cook the potatoes in boiling water until they are tender.
Drain well, then sieve to make a smooth puree.
Add the milk, butter and half the egg and beat well.
Put into a forcing bag and pipe onto a greased baking sheet.
Brush with the rest of the beaten egg,... - 28.113
Duchess potatoes are simple potato preparation that can be prepared by baking. The potatoes are combined with eggs, butter and mixed together. Baked in the oven, the duchess potatoes can be served as a side in a meal. - 28.0582
Peel potatoes, boil in salted water until tender, then drain well, mash or push through strainer.
Place in bowl, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg; add yolks and softened butter, work to smooth paste.
Place in piping bag with star tube, pipe small pyramids... - 26.4327
Duchess Potatoes is a yummy dish that combine two of my favorite ingredients - potatoes and meat, This delicious dish will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served, try this simple Duchess Potatoes recipe! - 25.1854
Mix riced potato, fat and beaten yolks of eggs, reserving a little of the yolk for brushing the cakes.
Add a little salt and paprika.
Shape by means of a pastry bag and tube into leaves, crowns, pyramids, etc.
Brush over with beaten egg yolk to which one... - 25.1177
Combine hot mashed potatoes and egg yolks; beat thoroughly.
Spoon into small mounds or fill the mixture into a pastry bag drop equal portion onto a baking sheet.
Brush potatoes with melted butter.
Bake at 450°F about 10 minutes., or until browned.
With... - 24.613
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain them well, then sieve or mash them. Beat in the butter, eggs, seasoning and nutmeg. Cool the mixture, then spoon it into a piping bag fitted with a large rosette nozzle. Pipe onto a greased... - 22.2778
Easy Duchess Potatoes
Beat 1 tablespoon of the butter, egg, salt, and pepper to taste into mashed potatoes.
Using pastry bag with large star tip, pipe 2-inch rosettes onto greased baking sheet.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter; drizzle butter atop potato rosettes.
Bake at 500°... - 21.9697
Sieve or mash the potatoes and beat together with the butter, egg, and salt and pepper to taste.
Put in a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle and pipe into whirls on a baking sheet.
Cook in a preheated moderately hot oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6,... - 21.6268
Make a very thick potato puree, by boiling the potatoes and then mashing them.
Mix first one yolk of egg, then a second yolk, into the mashed potatoes, and then gradually the whites of the eggs, beaten stiff with a pinch of salt.
Now on a floured board with... - 20.7835