- » Dry Sherry
Dry Sherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry sherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry sherry recipes.
Chicken A La King With Dry Sherry
Skin the chicken.
Remove the flesh from the bones and cut it into small pieces.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the green peppers and mushrooms and fry gently, stirring, until they are softened.
Stir in the flour, paprika and salt.
Gradually add the... - 41.3258
Scotch Woodcock With Dry Sherry
1. In a mixing bowl, take eggs, salt and pepper, and beat until foamy.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the beaten eggs; stir slowly over low heat until the eggs begin to set.
3. Stir in sherry and cook until the egg is all... - 39.8199
Lobster Newburg Using Dry Sherry
Place the butter in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe baking dish and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Add the cream and microwave 3 to 4 minutes at HIGH, until thick and creamy, stirring twice.
Add the egg gradually, beating with a whisk... - 34.145
Chicken Liver Pate With Dry Sherry
1. Combine all ingredients except cream in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on SIMMER for 18 to 20 minutes or until liver is done. Stir in cream.
3. Pour mixture into electric blender and blend until smooth. Pour... - 32.2182
You May Also Like!
Sherried Chicken With Dry White Wine And Water Chestnuts
1. Arrange chicken breast halves skin sides up with thickest parts to outside in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Pour margarine over chicken; generously sprinkle with paprika. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 10 minutes; rotate dish 1/2... - 30.1928
Dried Fruit Compote In Sherry
Place fruit in a 2 quart casserole.
Add sugar, water, sherry and spices.
Cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes on high or until fruit is tender and flavors have married.
Let stand 10 minutes.
This is excellent served over pound cake, or spooned over vanilla... - 23.6613
Cream N Sherry Dip
You'll simply love this Cream N Sherry Dip recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Cream N Sherry Dip recipe again and again. - 23.5587
Shrimp In Sherry Sauce
1. Take a small glass bowl, put 3 tablespoons butter in it and heat in the microwave oven for 1 minute at HIGH.
2. Put bread crumbs and parsley in the butter and stir well.
3. Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher; add 3 tablespoon butter, mushrooms... - 46.8673
Microwave Sherried Chicken
1. Arrange chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add onion and uncooked bacon. Pour sherry over chicken. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 20 minutes.... - 25.1378
Sherried Peaches is something you gotta try out for the party next week. The flavors of dry sherry, peaches and seasonings combine to make this Sherried Peaches taste heavenly. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Sherried Peaches. - 37.6209
Combine walnuts, pecans, orange juice, and sherry in a large bowl.
Cover and let stand 4 hours.
Drain nuts, and place in a 2-quart casserole.
Add powdered sugar, stirring well.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 10 to 11 minutes or until mixture becomes partially... - 28.95
Sherried Chicken Breasts
Combine mushrooms and butter in 1 1/2-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until butter melts and mushrooms soften.
Stir in flour, cream and sherry, mixing until smooth.
MICRO WAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on '6', or until mixture boils, stirring once.
Set... - 40.4985
Chicken Kiev With Sherry Sauce
Pound each chicken breast half with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle seasonings evenly over chicken pieces.
Cover surfaces with cheese; roll up each half breast with cheese enclosed.
Secure with toothpick.
Heat oil in large frypan; saute... - 43.5