- » Dry Roasted Peanut
Dry Roasted Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry roasted peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry roasted peanut recipes.
Green Bean-peanut Salad
Cook green beans according to package directions, drain well.
Combine green beans and onion in a shallow dish, toss gently.
Combine remaining ingredients except peanuts in a jar, cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over green bean mixture, and toss... - 34.0956
Cauliflower With Peanut Sauce
1) Separate the cauliflower into flowerets with small green leaves attached.
2) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the cauliflower flowerets, again bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add the... - 45.0398
Healthy Dry Snack
Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a tight-fitting lid.
Mix well. - 19.102
Mom's Nutty Chicken
Nutty Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Nutty Chicken recipe to your guests, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 34.2251
Asian Slaw With Roasted Peanuts
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine jalapeno pepper and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat. - 29.7002
Roasted Peanut Brittle
Generously grease large baking sheet; set aside.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in 2-quart glass measure.
Cook on HI, 4 minutes.
Stir in peanuts with wooden spoon and cook on HI, 4 minutes.
Stir in butter and vanilla and cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Add baking... - 36.5544
De Luxe Salted Peanuts
1. Shell the peanuts adding them to a pan
2. Pour boiling water over them and allow them to blanch.
3. Drain well then remove the red skin covering the peanuts.
4. Allow them to dry thoroughly overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°... - 36.5125
Thai Peanut Chicken
This is a very tasty Asian-inspired dish made with chicken and broccoli in a spicy peanut sauce. If you like it mild, use less cayenne, like it spicy, use more. - 39.707
Okra Peanut Fry
1. Cut onion and okra into pieces and keep aside.
2. Heat a skillet to medium high heat and dry roast peanuts in it.
3. Remove from the skillet before they turn black onto a dry kitchen towel.
4. Fold over the towel to remove the husk from the... - 125.778
Reduced Calorie Peanut Butter
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till... - 26.7723
Santa Fe Peanuts
1. In microwave proof shallow casserole dish combine all the ingredients and stir to coat well.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Set aside and let cool for 5 minutes.
4. Serve the Santa Fe peanuts... - 29.5157
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms
Everyone at home loves this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms recipe. The chestnuts and mushrooms do make a great addition to the chicken in this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms dish. Let me know how it goes! - 38.6218
Indonesian Pork Roast With Peanut Sauce
In a large bowl, stir together broth, sugar, soy, and sherry.
Add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, turning several times.
Barbecue meat by indirect heat
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (discard marinade).
Place meat on... - 32.5995
Honey Peanut Muffins
Try this Honey Peanut Muffins. An easily prepared recipe, Honey Peanut Muffins is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 47.0057
Peanut Butter Muffins
Try out peanut butter cupcakes as a great comfort foods this winter. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent recipe for crunchy peanut butter cupcakes. The video is absolutely interesting and the recipe is so simple that you would surely like to make... - 118.375
Peanut Butter's Mores
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Spread batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until crust is just set. Remove from oven, and gently... - 27.6088
Crunchy Potato & Peanut Snack
In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Stir cumin and tumeric quickly into oil.
Mix in potato sticks until golden and aromatic.
Stir in peanuts and sprinkle with red pepper.
Store in an airtight container. - 27.5889
Crispy Peanut Butter Party Mix
Melt butter and then add peanut butter; stir until well mixed.
Toss cereal and nuts in mixture until coated.
Remove from heat.
Spread on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
A very healthful... - 31.2103
Vanilla Peanut Brittle
This is one recipe of Peanut Brittle that never lets me down. It is so simple and easy to make, moreover, in this Peanut Brittle recipe I have used dry roasted peanuts and the taste and flavor it gives is just awesome! - 39.7526
Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Bars
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; stir in corn syrup, vanilla, and oats, blending thoroughly.
Pat dough evenly over bottom of a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven for about 20 minutes or until golden... - 34.5249
Peanut Butter Party Mix
1. In a skillet, melt margarine, add peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
2. Add wheat biscuits, rice biscuits, peanuts and toss well. Remove from heat.
3. In a preheated oven, bake the mixture at 250 degrees centigrade for about 8... - 35.8027
Peanut Chocolate Dessert
1.In a heavy saucepan heat butter and add flour to it.
2.Stir the flour continuously and let it cook for 1 minute.
3.Slowly pour milk in the pan and keep stirring on medium flame until thick and light mixtuer is formed.
4.Add salt, pepper, paprika,... - 44.6756
Wondering what to serve your friends with chilled beer - well, here is a simple recipe, which does not take much effort to prepare. These sweet and salty peanuts adds fun to your beer session. Make sure to prepare in large quantity, as this spend very short... - 115.349
Peanut Crunch Salad
Toss cabbage and celery together; chill.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, onion, green pepper and cucumber in small bowl; chill.
Just before serving, melt butter in small skillet.
Add peanuts; heat until lightly browned and immediately stir in... - 39.5171
Toffee Coated Peanuts
In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, corn syrup, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
Add peanuts; toss to coat.
Transfer to a greased 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking pan.
Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a... - 32.1995
1. In a bowl, beat egg whites until fluffy and stiff peak forms.
2. Gradually, add sugar and beat until peaks form, then fold in vanilla extracts, cornflakes and chopped peanuts.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet, 1... - 39.4448
Party Special Peanut Brittle
For an appetizer that wows, try making this tasty peanut brittle. It's so easy, effortless and economical that you mind preparing an extra batch for your guests. It perfectly complements all party drinks and sides and makes for quite an indulgent treat.... - 99.7471
Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Soup
1 ln a 4-quart Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine the stock, water, onion, celery, garlic, sweet potatoes, bay leaf, thyme, and red pepper sauce and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently, cover, and cook for... - 32.7514
Taffy Apple Salad
Combine the reserved pineapple juice, flour, sugar, egg yolk and vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Chill, covered, for 30 minutes.
Place the apples in a large bowl.
Add the pineapple, peanuts and whipped... - 37.1485
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert has a fine taste. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and peanut butter, topped with chocolate and peanuts. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert is loved by kids. - 44.5661
Peanut Butter Apples
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Apply... - 35.5677
Peanut Crispy Bars
Place butter in 3-quart micro proof casserole.
Cook on HI, 1 minute.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until soft, stirring once.
Stir in peanut butter until blended.
Mix in cereal and peanuts.
Press warm... - 31.868
Green Bean Peanut Salad
Combine vinegar, oil, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss with green beans and onion.
Cover mixture tightly and marinate overnight.
To serve, add chopped peanuts. - 31.8092
Salted Peanut Rolls
Put 1/2 of nuts in 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
Melt chips and butter in microwave on low.
Add milk and heat 1-2 minutes.
Stir in marshmallows and pour over nuts.
Top with remaining nuts and chill.
Cut into 1 x 2-inch strips. - 30.6301
Triple Peanut Bars
Prepare peanut butter icing. Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and... - 45.5441
Double Dutch Nut Clusters
Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
Melt chocolate in the top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Cool for 5 minutes, but do not refrigerate.
Stir in nuts. Be sure to coat nuts well with chocolate. Drop by... - 26.9311
Grind the peanuts, a few at a time, in an electric blender.
Do not overgrind or the peanuts will be a paste rather than a meal.
Heat the consomme in a large saucepan.
Stir in the onion, the ground peanuts and the pepper flakes.
Bring to the boiling point and... - 46.2625
Giant Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
In large bowl, cream butter- and both sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and orange extract.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices.
Stir into butter mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips, chopped peanuts, and oats.
Let dough sit at room... - 45.685
1) In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine together the corn syrup, sugar and water over moderate heat. Stir till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Once the syrup starts to boil, add the butter.
3) Cook the mixture, frequently stirring, till the candy... - 41.2194
Chocolate Peanut Meringue Kisses
In a large mixer bowl beat egg whites and vanilla on medium speed of an electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips curl).
Gradually add half of the sugar, beating on medium speed till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Stir together remaining sugar and... - 41.0145
Kleftiko Cypriot Roasted Lamb
Trim the fat from the lamb and put the pieces of meat into a deep roasting-tin with the other ingredients, then just cover with cold water.
Cover the pan with foil and cook at 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 30 minutes.
Lower the heat to l40°C/275°F/Gas Mark... - 38.8619
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Use a cooking spray to coat a baking pan lightly.
3. Use floured hands to press the cookie dough on the bottom of the greased pan.
4. Sprinkle the dough evenly with chocolate pieces. Drizzle sweetened... - 45.7332
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) In a skillet, place the mixture.
3) Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, shaking the skillet often.
5) Cool the peanuts to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
6) Serve... - 39.4127
Simple Peanut Sweet
Simple Peanut Sweet is actually called chikki in India. The Chef shows how to make peanut chikki so nicely and patiently. This is a nice and tasty sweet dish. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 121.664
1) In a non-stick pan dry roast the peanuts until light browned.
2) In a food processor, place the nuts and process until coarsely minced.
3) In a bowl, place the nuts, along with egg white, vanilla and sugar.
4) Place the nut mixture in small heap on... - 34.6144
Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts
Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts has a fiery taste. The green jalapeno chillies with balsamic vinegar gives the Asian Noodle Salad With Chilies And Peanuts a fuming taste. Must catch it. - 42.9515
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.1247
Virginia Peanut Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the carrot, celery, onion, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the flour and cook 2 minutes longer. (Do not allow to brown.)
2. Gradually whisk in the stock and... - 34.6903
Crispy Fried Onions With Coconut & Peanuts
Spread onions on several layers of paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 10 minutes or until moisture is released.
Gently press out moisture.
Pat onions dry with paper towels.
In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat until hot.
Add onions and... - 41.9808
Raisin Nut Party Mix
Raisin Nut Party Mix has a fine taste. Raisin Nut Party Mix gets its taste from roasted dry fruit and sauces. Raisin Nut Party Mix is like by many around the world. - 39.5197
Lemon Rice Salad With Peanuts
This is the best ever Lemon Rice Salad With Peanuts I have ever tasted! You have landed in the right place. The delicious Indian Lemon Rice Salad With Peanuts is mostly prepared with lemon as the main ingredient. In a fair 1 minutes you can prepare Lemon Rice... - 34.8797
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Peanut Hot Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, top with cover.
Drop garlic and gingerroot through food chute with processor running, process about 10 seconds or until garlic and gingerroot are minced.
Add onion, and process 10 seconds.
Remove processor cover,... - 38.1732
Tofu With Peppers Peanuts And Mushrooms
1 ln a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil.
Add the tofu, toss to coat, and marinate for 10 minutes.
2 In a heavy 10-inch skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over moderately high heat until... - 36.2099
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Nell's Wonderful Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F with the rack in the middle section. Cover a 14" X 16" baking sheet with foil sheet, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
3. Cream... - 38.359
Ground Nut Salsa
Toast the chiles together and rehydrate them in 3 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 2 cups of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 2 cups plain water.
Add the... - 36.4497
Indonesian Gado Gado With Peanut Dressing
Saute onion rings in peanut oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Cover a large serving platter with shredded lettuce.
Arrange cooked beans, bean sprouts, pineapple, cucumber and potatoes on... - 44.0807
Kacang Sauce Peanut Sauce
Place peanuts in processor or blender and mix to paste or butter, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
Heat oil in small saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and saute about 1 minute.
Stirring constantly, add coconut milk, sambal oelek, ginger, cumin, lemon... - 35.6675
Five Spice Nuts
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
In a small bowl, combine five-spice powder, cinnamon, sugar and peanuts.
Drizzle with enough sesame seed oil to moisten nuts sufficiently so spices will adhere.
On a baking sheet, spread coated nuts and any moistened loose... - 29.0023
Pork And Peanut Dumplings
Combine boiling water and dried mushrooms in a small bowl; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving 1/4 cup mushroom liquid, and let cool completely.
Discard mushroom stems, and finely chop caps; set aside.
Cook pork, gingerroot, and garlic... - 39.3679
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 47.5735
Fish Curry With Spinach And Peanuts
1 Place the spinach on several layers of paper towel to absorb excess moisture. Coarsely chop the onion. Mince the cilantro (if using).
2 In a large skillet, warm the butter in the oil over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and onion... - 40.7765
Thai Beef & Peanuts
1. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef strips. Cook, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet.
2. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add red... - 34.6483
Fish Curry With Spinach And Peanuts
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and onion, and cook, stirring, until the onion is just translucent, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour and curry powder, and cook,... - 38.9726
Generously grease baking sheet.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in 2-quart measuring cup or bowl and cook on High 4 minutes.
Stir in peanuts using wooden spoon.
Continue cooking on High 3 minutes.
Stir in butter and vanilla and cook until candy thermometer... - 37.7246
Southern Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar peanut butter, vanilla extract and salt. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the mixture into the pastry shell.
4) Bake in the... - 41.5697
Green Papaya Salad
Take a few chillies and garlic and pound roughly in a mortar and pestle or process very briefly in a blender.
Set aside in a bowl and repeat until all the chillies and garlic are used up.
Mix in the raw papaya.
Stir in the peanuts, dried shrimps and tomato,... - 37.9715
Peanut Crispy Bars
In 3-quart microproof casserole, melt butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Add marshmallows and cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until soft, stirring once.
Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
Mix in cereal and peanuts.
Press warm... - 26.529
Peanut Chicken Pick Me Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, carrots, onion and parsley.
3. Add the mayonnaise and blend well.
4. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls
5. Coat the balls with ground peanuts by... - 41.1525
Spinach And Coconut Milk Cheese Dip
Holidays are around the corner, so why not make a tasty treat to make them special. See this excellent video which shares an amazing African dip recipe. The video is impressive and great way to make a flavorful spinach, peanut and cheese dip. Prepare this... - 113.265
Three In One Popcorn Crunch
Place popcorn and peanuts in large buttered heatproof containers or bowls; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, corn syrup, water, butter and salt.
Cook over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 285° (soft-crack stage), stirring... - 41.6685
Stir Fried Ham And Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and Oriental sesame oil in it. Set aside.
2) Prepare zucchini, leeks, garlic and ginger.
3) Mix water and cornstarch in a small cup.
4) Take a large skillet and heat... - 46.5042
1) In a bowl, mix together peanuts and leeks.
2) Line the serving plate with lettuce.
3) Spoon the peanut mixture on the lettuce leaves.
4) Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve immediately. - 33.0945
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Watch how I make Chocolate Peanut Clusters in my crockpot. So simple. Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see! - 107.283
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Warm Turkey Salad With Peanuts
1) Take a small bowl and combine together soy sauce, sherry, 1 tablespoon oil, water, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and peanut butter in it. Blend and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate... - 46.7616
Peanut Butter Granola
Pour boiling water over raisins to cover; let stand for 10 minutes.
In saucepan combine peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon; heat through.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place oats in large shallow roasting pan or 15xl0xl-inch baking pan.
Pour warm... - 42.9421
Baked Low Carb Splenda Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a delicious peanut butter cookies recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then this LowCarb360 video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to bake cookies that pack fewer than 30 carbs. - 108.763
Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies are an all time favorite! The are crunchy and absolutely divine. They are also very easy to make. - 128.992
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) Mix together flour, baking soda, salt and milk powder.
3) Put aside.
4) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add peanuts.
5) Blend until smooth.
6) Switch off the... - 45.9274
Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail Deluxe
Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? This luscious cocktail tastes just like the real thing with Godiva and peanut-infused Tuaca. And it’s perfect for anyone who loves the taste of peanut butter but suffers with arachibutyrophobia (the fear of peanut... - 113.861
Fenugreek Dry Curry
Indian curries are made in dry varieties called bhajis that are with vegetables or leafy vegetables. Here is a recipe by chef Madhura to make Methichi Bhaji or Methi Saag meaning Fenugreek dry curry using fenugreek leaves and roasted peanuts. Good to eat in... - 110.311
Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Remove from heat and cool.
With an electric mixer, beat eggs with 3/4 cup butter, melted chocolate, and sugar for 5 minutes until thick and creamy.
In a separate bowl, beat peanut... - 41.6881
Garden Variety Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add yogurt.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify the... - 39.0587
Chutney Cheese is loved by many side dish. The cream cheese with roasted peanuts and coconuts gives the Chutney Cheese its desired taste. - 22.6571
Pork Stir Fry With Vegetables And Peanuts
1. Put the cornstarch into a large bowl and toss the pork cubes in it until coated. Heat 4 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add half the pork and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 35.6657
Peanutty Chocolate Snack Squares
Line bottom of 8-inch square pan with graham cracker squares, cutting to fit as necessary.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in 2-quart micro-proof bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%), stirring every 2 minutes, until mixture boils; boil 3 minutes.
Stir in chocolate... - 32.8715
Classic Kris Kringles
In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
Beat in egg until smooth and glossy.
Add powdered sugar, salt and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Form... - 40.5382
Peanut Soup African Style
1) Cube the meat into 1/2-inch pieces and immerse in salted water.
2) Add 1 chopped onion and cook covered over a medium heat until the meat is tender.
3) Shell and skin the peanuts, then gind them finely.
3) Chop the herring and smoked fish, and stir... - 43.5781
Spicy Chicken With Green Pepper And Peanuts
Combine all marinade ingredients in shallow bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half and then into 4 or 5 strips.
Add chicken pieces to marinade.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
While chicken is marinating, prepare sauce.
Saute garlic, ginger, and hot-pepper... - 43.4296
Peking Hot Diced Meat In Ground Peanuts
Grind roasted peanuts in an electric dry grinder.
Mix in a bowl, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, chilli powder, five spice powder, 2 teaspoons cornflour, 4 tablespoons water and broth to make a sauce.
Add spring onions and keep aside.
Place meat cubes in a... - 40.3869
Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail
A cup of peanut butter and chocolate like you never had before - in a cocktail. This version is for those of us (most of us) who are financially challenged. Look for the Deluxe version with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur if you're feeling flush. - 117.578
Mandarin Tofu Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together sweet-and-sour sauce and ground red pepper.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large skillet.
Preheat over medium-high heat (add more oil if necessary during cooking).
Stir-fry green onions and sweet pepper in hot... - 46.2982
Peanuts And Mushrooms Salad
1) In a non-metal bowl, combine the mushrooms and lemon juice.
2) Refrigerate, covered, until ready to use.
3) In a bowl, combine the milk, fructose, curry powder, onion powder and white pepper.
4) Using a wire whisk, mix well, until the mix acquires a... - 48.3806
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
1) In a skillet or microwave, heat the ham slices over a medium heat. Cover and keep warm.
2) In an electric blender or food processor, blend the oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar together.
3) In a small saucepan or... - 43.9452
Spunky Monkey Snack Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid.
2) In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Toss them gently to combine.
4) In the tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
5) Keep the jar handy to munch the snack any... - 34.5496
Tamarind Peanut Chutney (dip)
Tamarind Peanut chutney is a perfect accompaniment to pongal. I always prefer to make this chutney over the normal coconut chutney or any other chutney. It adds a new dimension to your pongal. Try this recipe when you prepare pongal, you will definitely love... - 0