- » Dry Potato Curry
Dry Potato Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry potato curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry potato curry recipes.
Dry Potato Curry
1) Cook the potatoes for 7 minutes until partially done and drain well.
2) Heat fat over low heat and sauté onion and curry powder in it for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in potatoes, half lemon rind and the juice or tamarind and water.
4) Cook, covered for... - 45.5548
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.122
You May Also Like!
Potato Cauliflower Dry Curry
Potato and cauliflower is an awesome combination in Indian cuisine particularly Maharashtrian. Check out Madhura showing how to make the North Indian style Aloo Gobi or Potato Cauliflower spicy dry curry. Great with parathas, rotis and rice! - 93.8029
Au Gratin Potatoes
Mix ingredients in order directed on box, using quantities and casserole size given here.
MICROWAVE 18 to 20 MINUTES on '6', or until potatoes are tender and most of liquid is absorbed. - 29.2748
Dry Potato Fry
This potato fry is crispy and delicious. Just try and enjoy!!! - 41.7501
Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
Put potatoes in shallow broilerproof baking dish.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Add milk gradually and cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour over potatoes and mix... - 42.1658
Fry potatoes in deep hot fat (375°F. on a frying thermometer) until crisp and golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and put in hot serving dish.
Cook pepper and pimientos in butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
Sprinkle on potatoes and serve at once. - 29.7526
Baked Herbed Potatoes
Cook potatoes in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in shallow baking dish and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 30 minutes. - 33.773
Sweet Potato Wedges
1. Score a lattice pattern on to the slices of sweet potato. Add to the marinade along with the coriander and turn until coated. Leave for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Barbecue the potato slices for 5-6 mins on each side until the flesh is tender and pleasantly... - 24.5424
Pyaz Wale Sookhe Aloo ( Dry Potatoes With Onions )
Boil the potatoes in their jackets.
Peel them and mash them coarsely with a fork or hand masher.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, first put in it the asafetida; after it has sizzled for a few seconds, add the cumin and mustard... - 46.0987
Raw Food Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Be it any meal, if you want to try something raw and healthy, cauliflower mashed potatoes always find their way. Don't worry if you don't know how to perfect the dish as Franck details this easy recipe to make it the best. - 82.7648
1. Cook potatoes enfolded in a plastic for about 6 minutes, turning halfway through and peel off.
2. Take a pan, melt butter, add potatoes and mash, and mix well using a wooden ladle.
3. Season with paprika, pepper, nutmeg and salt.
4. Serve... - 35.7128