- » Dry Potato Curry
Dry Potato Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry potato curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry potato curry recipes.
Dry Potato Curry
1) Cook the potatoes for 7 minutes until partially done and drain well.
2) Heat fat over low heat and sauté onion and curry powder in it for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in potatoes, half lemon rind and the juice or tamarind and water.
4) Cook, covered for... - 47.4808
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.0768
Sookhe Masala Aloo (dry Potato Curry)
Potato is one of the vegetables, which is commonly available in almost every home. I also keep potatoes in my home always, as they can be used to make various kinds of dishes, like parathas, curries, chaat etc. One of the popular potato (aloo) based dishes is... - 0
You May Also Like!
Potato Cauliflower Dry Curry
Potato and cauliflower is an awesome combination in Indian cuisine particularly Maharashtrian. Check out Madhura showing how to make the North Indian style Aloo Gobi or Potato Cauliflower spicy dry curry. Great with parathas, rotis and rice! - 92.0841
This potato recipe is a very easy and simple dish. It is like a thoran or stir fry. It is mildly spicy; hence kid friendly. Usually served with rotis or in sandwiches, it can also be served with rice and any spicy curry. - 0
Sweet Potato Wedges
1. Score a lattice pattern on to the slices of sweet potato. Add to the marinade along with the coriander and turn until coated. Leave for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Barbecue the potato slices for 5-6 mins on each side until the flesh is tender and pleasantly... - 24.8561
1. Take a dish, mix all dry ingredients with sauce mix, potatoes, chives and water thoroughly, cook, without covering, for 9 minutes.
2. Add bacon slices to the dish’s center and continue to cook for about 2 minutes more.
3. Insert one serration each... - 36.2606
Dry Potato Fry
This potato fry is crispy and delicious. Just try and enjoy!!! - 40.5266
Baked Herbed Potatoes
Cook potatoes in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in shallow baking dish and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 30 minutes. - 33.2947
Microwave Scalloped Potatoes With White Sauce
Layer half of potato slices in 1-quart casserole.
Mask with half of sauce.
Repeat with potatoes and sauce.
Dot with butter.
MICROWAVE 25 to 30 MINUTES on '4', or until potatoes are fork tender.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving. - 30.8626
1. Cook potatoes enfolded in a plastic for about 6 minutes, turning halfway through and peel off.
2. Take a pan, melt butter, add potatoes and mash, and mix well using a wooden ladle.
3. Season with paprika, pepper, nutmeg and salt.
4. Serve... - 35.8504
Fry potatoes in deep hot fat (375°F. on a frying thermometer) until crisp and golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and put in hot serving dish.
Cook pepper and pimientos in butter for 2 or 3 minutes.
Sprinkle on potatoes and serve at once. - 30.1948