- » Dry Pork Rub
Dry Pork Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dry Pork Rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dry Pork Rub recipes.
Dry Rub Bbq Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Clean and pat the pork ribs completely dry using a kitchen towel.
2. In a bowl, put goya sazon, smoky paprika, black pepper, onion powder, sugar and salt. Combine altogether.
3. Sprinkle some dry rub on... - 0
Dry Rub For Barbecue Pork Ribs
Why not make your own dry rub for barbecue pork ribs at home. Watch this interesting video that shows this super simple recipe that would really impart a wonderful flavor to pork ribs. Try it out for your next barbecue and surely it would make things easier... - 125.927
Barbecue Rub For Pork
There can be a no better way to turn your bland barbecued pork into something totally unexpected and delicious than dry rub. Excellent on everything, from steak to chicken, barbecue dry rub can be easily made at home and is far more superior in taste and... - 97.6151
Country Dry Rub
Looking for a cheap and easy dry rub to seal the flavors of your bbq grill? Well you have yourself one heck of a recipe! Check this video out for a quick and easy budgeted recipe of the pit boys can be made ahead of time! See the video for more! - 94.4678
Orange Pork Chops
1. Rub the grated orange rind into the chops and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Grease and heat a frying pan and cook the chops over a moderate heat until well cooked. When cooked place aside and season with salt and pepper.
3. Drain off all but 2... - 36.3806
Spiced Bbq Rub
This is a nice combination of spices that goes especially well with baby back ribs. It is a great, inexpensive gift to give! - 123.117
Cajun Dry Rub
What is a meat without a good rub and anyone who knows cooking is aware f the importance of a good rub. In this video recipe, chef Beryl Stokes shares with us her favorite Cajun styled dry rub recipe that blends in a slew of spices and could be used to amp up... - 101.029
Dry Pepper Rub
Dry pepper rub is the most essential ingredient for any barbecue. Here is a video with quick and easy recipe for preparing basic pepper barbeque rub that blends perfectly with pork, chicken and beef. Watch this video and make this rub ahead for an effortless... - 129.878
My Go To Spice Rub
This is a spice rub I use all the time. It's really good on smoked brisket. - 108.872
Paprika Barbecue Rub
Dry rubs are a great way to enhance any grilled or baked food! Here’s a delicious and easy one that goes wonderfully on pork, beef and chicken. Simply rub it on the meat, let it marinate for a couple hours (or at least 30 minutes) and cook! - 103.658
The BBQ Pit Boys make up an all-purpose rub that's the perfect blend for Poultry, Beef, Lamb, Pork and Fish. - 96.5638
Bbq Pork Ribs With Pirate Rub
Want to try something unique and new for your next barbeque project - go through this video to prepare the hot and spicy Pirate Rub for using over the pork ribs. Go for slow barbeque process by following chef's instruction and enjoy hot and succulent ribs.... - 104.593
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 142.326
How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin Roast With A Rosemary Garlic Rub
1. Slice the onions and potatoes, clean and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
3. In a bowl combine crushed garlic, chopped rosemary sprigs and olive oil and mix all the ingredients until well blended.
4. In... - 0
Italian Pork Rub
YummyItalian Pork rub can make your pork dishes the most tempting dish for your next party! Trust me, this exquisite Southern Onion Rub can do wonders!! - 26.1605
Italian Pork Rub
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Use as desired.
3.Excess can be stored in refrigerator after packing in airtight containers. The rub remains fresh upto 3 months. - 34.2607
Espresso Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Ice Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Using a paper towel, pat the tenderloin dry. Keep it aside.
3. For rub, in a mixing bowl, combine espresso powder, chilli powder, brown sugar, and hot mustard.
4. Add coriander, garlic powder, salt, and... - 106.072
Florentine Pork Cooked In Milk
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Brown on all sides in butter.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Gravy will be thick and creamy and golden-brown.
At serving time, place pork on hot serving... - 41.1826
Slow Cooked Pork With Dried Fruit And Squash
1. Cut pork roast in half crosswise.
2. Combine brown sugar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork evenly with sugar mixture. Place pork in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Arrange apricots, prunes, and squash around pork.
3. Cover with lid, cook on... - 31.8496
Spicy Meat Rub
Add oregano in a bowl.
Add garlic powder to the bowl.
Add black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Add minced onion.
Add savory to the bowl.
Add cumin and parsley to the bowl.
Mix them well.
It can be rubbed over pork and chicken. - 37.7374
Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl to form a paste.
Use with pork or chicken. - 21.6166
Loin Of Pork With Dried Fruit
Put the prunes and apricots in a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with the spice, orange juice and rind, lemon juice and rind and half the wine.
Cover and leave to soak overnight.
Rub the pork with salt and pepper and the sage.
Melt the butter in a flameproof... - 42.0599
1. Select a piece of pork without bones. Do not wash but wipe it dry.
2. Mix saltpetre, sugar and salt and rub into pork. Put into a dish and keep in the refrigerator.
3. Turn daily for a fortnight. It is then ready for use. - 25.9633
Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella
Stuffed Park Roll With Mortadella wil never be a bad choice for weekend parties. The pork roll packs in the richness of mortadella sausage, mixed herbs and long grain rice. Just check out the recipe of the rich and tasty Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella. - 43.1101
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.1475
Barbecue Style Pork Ribs
1. In a large Duch oven or casserole, cover the ribs water and add salt.
2. Place on a medium flame and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the ribs and pat dry with kitchen paper.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C or prepare... - 45.7901
Sticky Slow Roast Belly Of Pork
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey with cumin and chili. Set it aside.
3) On a rack in a roasting tin, lay the pork with skin-side up. Drizzle little oil and rub the crushed peppercorns... - 42.1607
Spiced Pork Spareribs
1) In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and rub some mixture into the ribs and keep aside.
2) In the rest of the mixture, add the vinegar and tomato sauce; mix and use for basting.
3) Place the spareribs on a grill over a slow fire, frequently... - 37.7449
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 40.8025
Making Bacon Part 2
It takes around 7-8 days time to cure the meat by keeping inside refrigerator. This video shows the next step of preparing dry cured bacon. The meat pieces are thoroughly waxed and placed on a rack for drying up. Watch this second part and check out. - 86.0009
Crispy Barbecued Pork
Pour a kettleful of boiling water over the skin of the pork, drain and dry.
Rub the pork with salt and leave to dry for 45 minutes.
Score the skin of the pork in a diamond pattern.
Pierce the meat with a skewer in several places.
Rub the soy sauce and 5-spice... - 37.8679
Dry Salting Mixture
In a mortar, crush the allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves and peppercorns together coarsely.
Mix with the salt and herbs.
Rub the salt mixture over the pork, making sure that all of the surfaces of the meat are evenly covered.
Put a layer of the... - 28.7252
Dried Soy Bean Casserole
1. Cover the beans with water and let them stand overnight. Drain, cover with water, heat to boiling and cook until tender, about 3 hours. They will double in bulk.
2. Start oven, set at 250° F., Slow.
3. Rub a 1 1/2-quart casserole or bean pot with butter... - 30.1695
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Rub exterior of tenderloin with barbecue rub. Coat exterior with mustard. Coat with bread crumbs. Place in a roasting pan with 1/2 inch of white wine. Roast until internal temperature reaches 160ºF, or about 45 minutes.
Remove to... - 26.2918
Beer Braised Pork
Here’s a super flavorful meal that takes a little time to prepare but then does it’s own thing in the oven. Serve it with mashed or roasted potatoes. - 132.281
Classic Pulled Pork
How about a nice pulled pork for a sandwich filling? Want to make the best pulled ever then watch this video and Shea shows you how to make this wonderful roast pork! See the video for more! - 130.526
Grilled Smoked Pork Tenderloin
Cook up on the grill with these succulent pieces of pork tenderloin! Impress you family and friends with this dish! Ken impresses enough on this video to make you want to try! - 117.343
This Pork chops recipe is for all those people who love to eat grilled food. Cooking outdoors can be a lot of fun. Molasses gives a great flavor to this pork chop recipe. Enjoy your favorite piece of meat the grilled way. - 27.8916
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Peppercorn Crust
1) Pat dry the pork
2) Into a bowl, mix together mustard, thyme and rub all over the pork
3) Add the peppercorns
4) Microwave the pork on high for 5 minutes till browned
5) Add the oil and rub evenly over the pork
6)Microwave on high for 2... - 38.0499
Pork Chops With Apples And Bourbon
Pork chops with apples and bourbon is a festive pork recipe. Made with a garlic and sage rub, the pork is cooked with a margerine and tabasco sauce mix. Cooked to a golden brown, the pork chops are sprinkled with lemon juice. Served with a apple and onion mix... - 45.664
Real Barbecue Pulled Pork
This is the real way to barbecue pulled pork. We aren't making a steak or anything here - this is a slow and worthwhile way to make the best pulled pork you will ever have. Promise. - 119.031
Caraway Pork Chops
Combine herbs and seasonings.
Rub mixture on both sides of chops and put chops in skillet.
Pour water over chops to cover.
Cook, covered, over low heat for about 1 hour.
When the water has evaporated, chops will begin to brown.
Turn several times until... - 40.9526
Smoked Pork Rib Sandwich
Nothing like a sandwich with some fresh pulled pork as the stuffing! Try this recipe for your bbq party and your would have your crowd wanting more of these yummy sandwiches! See this video on how to make a moist and flavorful pork ribs with the bbq pit boys! - 104.884
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Curried Pork Tenderloin is rich with a spicy twist and is easy to prepare too. Pork, sweet paprika, and curry powder play a part in adding to the flavor of this Curried Pork Tenderloin. Just give this yummy Curried Pork Tenderloin a try. - 40.8473
Anchovy Stuffed Leg Of Pork
Have the pork boned and remove some of the meat to form a pocket.
Scrape off all the meat and fat from the bone; chop all the excess meat fine.
Mix with the garlic, pepper, coriander, shrimp paste or anchovy paste and soy sauce.
Stuff the pocket and close... - 42.1776
Pork Chops And Rice Casserole
Pork chops and rice casserole is a meaty rice recipe. Prepared with rib pork chops, this rice casserole is cooked with added vegetables and beef broth. Herbed with rosemary, it is flavorful and delicious and makes a filling meal. - 38.8152
Rosemary Pork Loin Roast
This pork loin roast is a great for a family reunion or when you want to serve your family something special for dinner. With not much preparation required this works well even with a busy schedule. - 28.6744
Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd
I have been looking for a Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd for quite sometime now and thisis one of the best I have tried out so far. Surprise your family with this Steamed Sliced Pork With Ham And Bean Curd. Enjoy eating! - 38.6037
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Heat 3/4 cup sherry in a saucepan just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil); remove from heat, and ignite.
Let flames die down, and set aside.
Combine prunes and cider in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 38.4812
Maple Pork Loin
When you have exhausted all your favorite pork recipes and want to try something really delicious, you might select this recipe. In this video, chef marinates the pork loin in maple syrup and other spices, which is then slow baked to infuse the flavor and... - 110.581
Barbecue Pulled Pork Shoulder
This video will show you how to make two meals out of a very inexpensive piece of pork. You will be able to make pulled pork sandwiches and eat the other half as braised pork with mashed potatoes. - 133.7
Asian Spiced Pork
Wash the pork; wipe dry.
Then rub all sides with sweet bean paste and marinate at least 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Place the soy sauce, wine, and star anise in a deep pot and bring to a boil, then add the pork and 1 cup boiling water.
Simmer over low... - 31.8267
Remove roast from refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking. Set oven to 325°F.
1. Rinse and pat dry the roast. Rub pork roast with garlic. Pour oil and herbs (including left over garlic) into roasting dish. Roll roast in oil/herb mixture until well... - 34.0444
Roast Pork Leg
Ask the butcher to score the skin with the point of a sharp knife at 1/4 inch intervals in the leg of pork.
Pour a jug full of boiling water over the leg.
When dry, rub with a sprinkling of dried cloves and salt.
Put the pork in an oven at 260°C (500°F) and... - 26.2977
Low Carb "smoked" Pulled Pork
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Butterfly the pork roast along the bone to increase the surface area.
3. In a medium pot take water to heat over the stove, dissolve salt and the dry rib rub and liquid smoke.
4. Remove from heat, and add... - 101.398
Herbed Pork Roast
This herbed pork roast is a lovely and flavorful pork roast, cooked in the oven. Herbed with thyme andmarjoram, the herbed pork roast is cooked with white wine and has a hint of garlic to it. - 39.4454
Barbecued Pork Chops With Potatoes And Onions
Barbecued pork chops makes an excellent meal with onions, potatoes and mushrooms. This wonderful idea for holiday meal would definitely make all faces happy. Take a look to include this recipe in your holiday menu for a wholesome and satisfying meal. - 128.55
Sam Adams Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork Shoulder
1. Wash and pat dry the pork shoulder with a paper towel, place it on a plate.
2. In a bowl combine bbq rub, brown sugar and kosher salt.
3. Pat the dry rub on the meat on all sides.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; place it in the... - 79.5994
Roast Pork With Sage Onions
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Rub with salt.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for 2 hours (170Â°F. on meat thermometer).
Peel onions and cut into sixths.
Sprinkle onions with sage and fry in drippings in skillet until golden-brown and... - 29.3683
Baked Pork Ribs
Baked pork ribs is a meaty and minted pork recipe prepared with white wine. Spiced with cayenne and cooked in the oven, the baked pork ribs can be served with the pan gravy over rice. - 31.0792
Holiday Pork Roast
Holiday pork roast is a spiced and fruited pork recipe cooked with vegetables. Prepared with a ginger garlic and salt rub herbed with sage, the pork is roasted halfway. Brushed with an apple jelly and tabasco sauce blend, the pork is popped in the oven with... - 47.6757
1. Combine paprika, cayenne pepper, onion granules, salt, ground black pepper and brown sugar.
2. For marinating pork - Pour a bottle of ale over the pork. Add a tablespoon of spice rub mixture, fresh thyme, crushed garlic cloves and leave the... - 129.711
Roast Pork Tenderloin
This roast pork tenderloins prepared with herbed garlic and butter rub is savory and flavorful. Cooked in the oven with a marmalade and brandy baste, the roast pork tenderloin is delicious yet simple to fix. - 35.8403
Maple-glazed Pork Roast
Have butcher loosen backbone from roast.
Cut 5 or 6 pockets in the meaty portion of the roast between and parallel to the ribs.
Combine mustard, savory, and garlic powder.
Rub mixture on surfaces of roast and inside pockets.
Lightly brush the inside of the... - 34.2618
Stuffed Pork Steaks
Pound steaks to 1/4-inch thickness; cut into 6 oblong serving pieces.
Make a mixture of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper and rub into meat.
Combine next 4 ingredients, and spread over pork slices.
Roll slices, and secure with toothpicks or ... - 39.0649
Baked Barbecued Pork Ribs
1. Cut ribs into 2-rib portions. Arrange, bone-side down, on a rack in a 12" x 7" baking dish. Overlap ribs slightly, if necessary
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard, celery seed and garlic powder; rub over ribs. Arrange onion and lemon slices over ribs.... - 27.5227
Roasted Boneless Loin Of Pork
Cream together the bacon fat or margarine, mustard, garlic, black pepper, savory or sage.
Spread on top of roast.
If you have a combination microwave-convection oven, place a rack in the oven ceramic tray with a pie plate under the rack.
Set roast on rack,... - 42.2125
Pork Loin Chops With Cinnamon Apples
Combine sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper; sprinkle over the pork.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove pork from pan; cover and keep... - 41.9986
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 33.0659
Roast Stuffed Pork
Rub the pork skin with a little oil and salt, and if possible leave to soak overnight. With a knife make a shallow incision down the centre of the belly, cutting towards but not through the rind, and make two pockets into which you place the stuffing. Roll... - 27.4593
Cola And Ketchup Marinated Barbecue Spare Ribs
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch! - 145.122
Pork Chops Italiano
1) Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. Place in hot oil and brown all sides.
2) In a shallow 2-quart baking dish arrange the chops and cover with mushrooms. Keep aside.
3) In the skillet add onion, garlic, and green pepper and cook till tender.
4) Mix... - 44.8917
Pork Loin With Marsala Wine
Pork Loin With Marsala Wine has a fine taste. Pork Loin With Marsala Wine gets its taste from meat mixed with cream and flavored with white wine. Pork Loin With Marsala Wine is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 39.1626
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 101.466
Braised Pork Leg
1) In a large pan of water, simmer the pork leg for 30 minutes.
2) Drain, pat dry and rub the skin with 1 tablespoon of the light soy sauce.
3) Set aside in order to dry completely.
4) In a wok, heat some oil, and put in the pork leg to... - 45.1491
Culinary Carrie: Bbq Pork Chops Indoors
1. In a bowl combine salt, dry mustard, chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, black pepper and paprika.
2. Pour the dry rub in a zip lock bag and mix it, put the pork chops in the bag and season it with the dry rub.
3. Place bag in refrigerator for... - 105.03
Smoked Spicy Pork Loin
1)In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2)Trim the pork loin and liberally apply the rub with rubber gloves on and refrigerate for 48hours to cure by sealing it in cling wrap.
3)Start the barbecue smoker with... - 113.434
Peppered Pork Links
Combine bouillon granules and hot water in a medium bowl, stirring until granules dissolve.
Add pork and next 5 ingredients, stirring well to combine.
Cover and chill 15 minutes.
Shape mixture into 8 links.
Cover links and chill at least 2 hours.
Coat a... - 39.5827
Marinated Pork Spare Ribs
A very easy to make marinated pork spare ribs recipe. Discover this wonderful rub that is a combination of exotic ingredients like cumin, paprika, spices and salt. Marinate and enjoy juicy meat. You no longer need a barbecue sauce to make your meat taste... - 98.9452
White Cooked Pressed Pork
1. Have pork boned, but kept intact. Wipe clean with a damp cloth; dry with paper toweling; then rub with salt and refrigerate, covered, 2 days.
2. Wipe pork with a damp cloth to remove excess salt. Place in a heavy pan with water. Bring to a boil; then... - 18.46
Loin Of Pork Braised In Milk With Thyme
Rub the pork all over with the garlic, the 1 tablespoon of thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
Under a preheated broiler about 6 inches from the heat, brown the pork on all sides for about 5 to 7 minutes and transfer it to a small saucepan.
Add the milk, the... - 28.5533
Italian Pork Chops With Herbs
Combine herbs and seasonings.
Rub mixture on both sides of chops and put chops in skillet.
Pour water over chops to cover.
Cook, covered, over low heat for about 1 hour.
When the water has evaporated, the chops will begin to brown.
Turn several times until... - 43.0894
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 41.8025
Crispy Pork Belly (liempo)
1. Pre heat oven to 355 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a sauce pan, place the pork belly and pour in the water.
3. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. This gives the pork additional flavor.
4. Drain it and give it a good rinse which will wash... - 89.0175
Pork Medallions In Red Currant Sauce
1. Cut pork crosswise into 12 pieces.
2. Place each piece between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to 3/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Combine sage, salt and pepper. Sprinkle both sides of pork with sage mixture.... - 27.6176
Smoked Pork Butts For Baby Shower
With smoke woven through shards of moist meat, potent bits of strongly seasoned crust mixed in, and a gentle splash of barbecue sauce, this smoked pork butt recipe is perfect for feeding large crowds, especially because it is cheap and makes the most... - 107.234
Pork Filled Dijon Pepper Biscuits
Trim fat from pork.
Combine pork, water, and next 5 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 1/2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove pork from bag; discard marinade.
Pat pork dry with a paper towel.
Combine... - 37.9375
Bacon Stuffed Pork Roast
Bless her heart, but forget about eating those dry and tasteless pork roasts that your momma makes. The BBQ Pit Boys show you how to cook up a Pork Loin Roast so tender and moist that it may become your favorite Sunday family feast. And all it takes is some... - 0
Sage Seasoned Pork Chops
Rub sage onto both sides of chops.
Place chops in a large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook chops for 5 minutes on one side.
Turn chops and add onion and apples.
Cook for 7 minutes more or until chops are thoroughly cooked. - 22.6829
Classic Curried Pork Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 425°.
Trim fat from pork.
Combine brown sugar and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Rub spice mixture evenly over pork.
Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of... - 36.5116
Braised Leg Of Pork
Rub the pork with salt; do not score the skin.
Cut the spring onions into 3 pieces and place them in a large saucepan with the ginger, soy sauce and wine or sherry.
Stir in the sugar and add the pork, turning to coat it with the mixture.
Bring to the boil... - 36.3267
Loin Pork Roast
Carefully remove all excess fat.
Insert slivers of garlic into meat and rub with mustard, herbs and seasoning.
Put parsley, carrots, half the onions, celery into baker.
Cover with remaining minced onions.
Moisten with wine and lemon juice.
Close and... - 40.139
Pork Loin With Applesauce
Combine flour, salt, mustard and pepper; rub over roast.
Place fat side up in roasting pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
Combine applesauce and all remaining ingredients; spread over roast.
Bake for 1 hour longer. - 35.1434
Pork Chops With Celeriac
Rub the chops on both sides with the salt, pepper and mustard, then coat with the flour.
Heat the drippings in a frying pan, and add the chops.
Brown on each side, then reduce the heat and cook for a further 4-5 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, peel the... - 41.9824