- » Dry Pea
Dry Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry pea recipes.
Vegetable appetizers are pretty handy and good to go with drinks and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Chef Aarsi showing how to make Sookhi Matar or Dry Pea snack using green peas and other Asian seasonings. Ideal to enjoy with dear ones! - 104.386
Kabuli Matar Dry Peas
1. Wash and soak peas overnight, preferably with a pinch of soda.
2. Cook in the same water till soft.
3. Mash roughly, add lime juice, salt, finely chopped green chillies, coriander leaves and ginger, chilli powder, garam masala powder and cumin powder. Mix... - 36.9767
You May Also Like!
Puree Of Dried Peas
Wash the 12 oz. dried peas well, cover them with water and let them soak for twelve hours.
Chop the three slices of bacon into small pieces and fry them until they are crisp.
Remove the bacon and fry the finely chopped onions in the bacon fat.
Drain the peas... - 33.7285
1. Soak dried peas in water overnight. Add a pinch of soda if the water is hard.
2. Rinse thoroughly.
3. In a pan boil water and cook peas for 1/2-1 1/2 hrs until tender.
4. Cover with a lid and check pan frequently from boiling dry.
5.... - 32.143
Pour the boiling water on to the required weight of peas, add the soda, and leave to soak overnight.
Rinse the peas thoroughly after soaking, cook in plenty of boiling, salted water until the peas are soft —1 to 1 1/2 hr approximately.
To improve the... - 19.6583
Puree Of Dried Split Peas
Soak the peas as above, and cook in water to cover with other ingredients for 21/2 to 3 hours.
Put through a sieve and add 1 oz.
butter, if necessary add little milk, reheat and serve very hot. - 17.0634
Boiled Dried Whole Peas
1. In a stock pot, cover peas with 1 quart water and soak overnight.
2. Drain peas, measure soaking water, and add cold water to equal 1 1/2 quarts.
3. Place pot on a medium flame and bring water to a boil
4. Reduce heat, cover pot and... - 37.5649
Dried Peas Stew
Wash peas well and soak for few hours.
Cook in water they were soaked in until half cooked, then add chopped onions, carrots, pinch sage or marjoram, salt and pepper.
Continue cooking until all vegetables are tender.
Add chopped parsley and serve hot. - 20.8906
Dried Pea Soup
1) Use bacon stock to soak peas overnight.
2)In a saucepan put chopped vegetables, seasoning and mint.
3)Simmer the mixture for atleast 1 1/2 hours.
4)Seive the soup and reheat, adding sugar and seasoning if required.
5)Serve... - 42.1829
Dried Pea Soup
When you have stock left from boiling a piece of bacon, try to use it in a soup like this, because the flavour is excellent.
A lentil soup or a vegetable soup can be made with bacon stock too with very good results.
Soak the peas overnight in the bacon stock;... - 39.4204
Dried Bean Or Peas Curry
Wash and soak the beans as directed.
Press together the garlic and ginger in press or mortar with salt.
Brown the sliced onions in oil and stir in all the spices.
Cook for a few minutes together, and add the pulse with enough of the soak-water to... - 32.2664
Dry Pea Recipes By Category