- » Dry Onion Mix
Dry Onion Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dry Onion Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dry Onion Mix recipes.
Freezer Burgers With Dry Onion Soup Mix
Mix ground beef, onion soup mix and cracker crumbs.
Shape mixture into eight 4 1/2-inch patties.
Wrap each patty in single thickness of aluminum foil; freeze.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil; freeze.
Heat frozen hamburgers and buns (in foil wrappings) in 425°... - 23.8098
Fennel Salad With Red Onion And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Trim the fennel, discard any hard core and stalk.
2) Cut the bulb and thinly slice lengthwise.Put aside.
3) In a serving bowl,combine together fennel, onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
4) In a small bowl, mix all the dressing... - 44.1465
Dry Soup Mix
This dry soup mix is a split pea and grain soup made with added macaroni. Mixed together, this soup mix is a totally dry mix that can be stored and used as desired. - 26.9555
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 36.6566
Salsa Dry Mix - Part 1
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1. Watch Salsa Dry Mix - Part 2, for the full recipe. - 112.446
Onion Soup Mix Dip
Whisk all ingredients well in a bowl and chill till required. - 18.2796
Onion Soup Mix - Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Onion Soup Mix that can be used to make soup or onion dip.
This is similar to the dry onion soup mixes that you can purchase in the grocery store. You can also sprinkle this mixture over a roast in the slow cooker for a... - 115.586
Dry Mix For Burgers
1) With a medium grater, grate the vegetable.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients together and stir in the fat.
3) Store the mixture in an airtight jar in a cool place for about a month.
4) When the mixture is to be used, stir in enough water to firm a... - 38.4518
Carrot Casserole In Onion Soup Mix
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a large baking dish with oil or butter.
3. Arrange carrot slices in a baking dish.
4. Sprinkle with soup mix.
5. Pour water over them.
6. Place dish in the oven and bake for 1 ½... - 35.2303
Double Onion Biscuits
Separate and slightly flatten biscuits.
Spread half of them with a mixture of the remaining ingredients.
Top with remaining biscuits.
Cut center from each double biscuit with a doughnut cutter.
Gently stretch and twist each ring into a figure eight and place... - 27.6512
Creamy Mushroom Soup With Onion Soup Mix
Thinly slice mushroom caps and set aside.
Coarsely chop stems and place in 4 cup glass measure.
Add 1 can of chicken broth.
Microwave at high (10) 10 minutes until broth is brown.
Strain broth into 3-quart casserole; discard mushroom pieces.
Add soup mix,... - 44.1862
Stir the gin and the vermouth with ice.
Strain into a chilled glass and garnish with lemon slice. - 21.8179
Dried Fruit Chutney
1 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, 1 combine the prunes, apricots, pears, peaches, raisins, onions, sugar, water, vinegar, ginger, salt, mustard seeds, and turmeric.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, then lower the heat and simmer, covered,... - 41.6074
Dried Beans With Onions
In a large saucepan fry the onions in half the oil until dark brown.
Add the remainder of oil, the beans, salt, pepper and mixed spices.
Saute for a few minutes.
Mix in the water, bring to a boil and boil vigorously for 10 minutes.
Turn down the... - 38.297
Pyaz Wale Sookhe Aloo ( Dry Potatoes With Onions )
Boil the potatoes in their jackets.
Peel them and mash them coarsely with a fork or hand masher.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, first put in it the asafetida; after it has sizzled for a few seconds, add the cumin and mustard... - 48.8234
Onion And Sun Dried Tomato Bruschella
In skillet, bring onions, chicken stock and tomatoes to boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes or until onions are tender and only 1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid remains.
Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan, the parsley, vinegar, and salt and pepper to... - 40.0844
Baked Stuffed Onions
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2) Cut the tops of all the onions.
3) Scoop out maximum fleshy part from inside the onions, leaving 2 to 3 onion layers and the skin.
4) Cut off a thin slice from the onion’s bottom (root end), taking... - 44.303
Mixed Vegetable Medley
1. Make two knife slits in top of vegetable package.
2. In the package, cook vegetables on High for 8 minutes.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter on High for 35 seconds.
5. Add flour and then... - 38.2352
Chicken Breasts With Pearl Onions And Gratin Of Mixed Greens
Combine mushrooms, 3/4 cup stock, lemon juice and thyme in medium saucepan.
Cover, place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Let mushrooms cool in cooking liquid, stirring... - 41.1873
Mixed Veggies In Caramelized Onion
A colorful veggie delight. This video shows the perfect recipe for a super easy and delicious vegetable side dish. Made with zucchini, bell peppers and olives with caramelized onion. This is a great dish which completes the veggie in take in a diet. Serve it... - 114.801
Mixed Grill With Fresh Thyme And Maple Glazed Onions
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Preheat grill before grilling.
3. Brush oil onto veal and lamb; season with salt, pepper and thyme. Using waxed paper, cover and keep aside to stand at room temperature for 2 hours for the meat to... - 42.6881
Barbecue Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon on each side of steaks, chops, chicken, or fish before grilling, broiling, or roasting.
Store the mix in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 6 months. - 23.7606
Taco Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Use to season ground beef or beans, allowing 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mix and 1/2 cup water for each pound of meat or beans.
Store the mix in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2... - 22.4081
Freezer Ground Meat Mix
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, celery, onion, carrot and... - 29.5415
Five Bean Soup Mix
Sort dried beans; place in a large airtight container.
In a small bowl, combine onion, beef and chicken bouillon, salt, garlic salt, paprika, bacon bits and mustard.
Stir with a fork to distribute all ingredients evenly.
Pour seasonings into a plastic... - 33.1697
Chickpea Vegetable Mix
What I like about Mix veg is that, it gives many things in one dish. This mix veg is without gravy, and less spicy. I will have a creamy smooth taste due to curd that it has. - 47.0559
Mixed Meat Rolls
1. Break the butter through the flour with a knife and mix in enough sherry to make a firm dough. Add the parsley and roll out in long strips 8 inches (12 cm) wide and as thin as possible.
2. Combine meats, onion and seasonings, beaten egg and mix until they... - 35.9178
How about a simple beans dish to go with your brown rice? Dave makes a delicious mixed beans using his bacon grease. When you have a variety of beans or small quantities of different beans, it is a good idea to make this dish and enjoy. - 100.188
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 45.2606
Prawn And Peas Mix
1) Coat salt and turmeric on the prawns and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Make ginger, garlic and chili paste. Coat prawns with this paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and fry together onions and prawns until golden brown.
4) Then, add all the... - 43.4837
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 39.924
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 44.2129
Keema Brinjal Mix
1) Grill brinjals on gas or charcoal flame and roast until the skin turns black and wrinkled.
2) Hold it under cold water. Peel its skin and mash it.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
4)... - 45.7317
SautÃ©ed Mixed Vegetables
1) Into a saucepan, heat some oil
2) Add the onions and sautÃ© them till soft
3) Then add the carrots and sautÃ© for a couple of minutes
4) Tip in the mushroom, pepper and tomatoes
5) Add salt to taste and then cover with a lid
6) Cook over a low... - 45.4998
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
Cabbage is a vegetable not everyone likes it when cooked. Try this video for sautéed mix vegetables with bok choy and cabbage. Watch the video to know what the chef does to make the vegetables taste heavenly. - 118.417
Low-calorie Onion Soup Dip
1) In medium bowl, combine yoghurt and cottage cheese until well blended.
2) Add the dry onion-soup mix and chili powder.
3) Cover the dip and refrigerate for 3 hours, to chill well and to let flavor develop.
4) Serve on tray with an... - 29.0631
Individual Pot Roasts
Individual Pot Roasts is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of beef shanks and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Individual Pot Roasts on every party! - 34.3633
Simple Brisket is a simply delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting beef recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Simple Brisket. - 30.5162
Trim round steak and cut into serving portions.
Combine flour, sugar and pepper; toss with steak to coat thoroughly.
Place potatoes in crock pot and cover with steak pieces.
Thoroughly combine onion soup mix and beer.
Pour over steak, moistening well.
Cover... - 34.4376
Good 'n Easy Stew
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
If desired, thicken gravy. - 25.85
Shake It And Bake It Chicken Coating Mix
1) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except the oil.
2) Evenly mix the ingredients by stirring.
3) Finally, stir in oil.
4) With fork or fingertips, mix oil into the mixture.
5) Use the mix for coating purpose or store in an airtight... - 38.5051
Shake It And Bake It Pork Coating Mix
1) In a large bowl, add all ingredients except oil.
2) Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
3) Add oil and with a fork, stir into the dry ingredients.
4) Use as coating or store in airtight container in cool and humid-free place for up to 6 months. - 35.6074
Spicy Shake It And Bake It Fish Coating Mix
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients except oil.
2) Thoroughly mix.
3) Add oil and stir in, with a fork or fingertips to blend completely.
4) Use for coating fish or store in a airtight container in cool and humid-free place for up to 4 to 6... - 34.9312
Italian Dressing Mix Powder
Mix all ingredients in blender.
Will keep up to 3 months.
To Use: Combine all the above with 1/2 cup vinegar, 2/3 cup cold water and 1/3 cup corn oil.
Keeps in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Shake well before using - 38.0242
Chili Seasoning Mix
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine.
3) Store in tight-lid container and place in cool and humid-free place, for 8 to 10 months. Use as a regular seasoning for your food. - 27.3383
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To make ahead, store at room temperature up to 6 months.
Makes about 48 teaspoons seasoning mix.
Use to sprinkle or rub over chicken, seafood, meats, or vegetables for grilling or broiling or, use... - 30.7714
Dry Fruit And Walnut Rice
Dry fruit and walnut rice is an exotic way of turning a simple steamed rice into an exotic, rich and tempting dish. No matter what you eat with this rice, it tastes all the more better as the rice changes its flavor. Watch the video for simple steps of... - 114.697
Lettuce With Dried Beef Dressing
In small bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese with milk, horseradish and salt until well mixed.
At low speed, beat in green pepper, dried beef and onion.
Cut lettuce into 4 wedges; arrange on platter.
Spoon dressing over lettuce and... - 33.8548
Baked Puff Sandwiches
Break up meat with fork; mix with sandwich spread; spread between bread slices to make four sandwiches; halve diagonally; arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish, 11x7x2.
Beat eggs slightly in small bowl; blend in milk, onion and mustard; spoon over... - 30.583
Chicken 'n Rice In A Bag
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry; set aside.
Combine rice, cream of chicken soup and water in crock pot; stir well to mix in soup.
Place chicken pieces in a see through roasting bag; add onion soup mix.
Shake bag to coat chicken pieces thoroughly.
Puncture 4... - 33.5358
Dry Pepper Rub
Dry pepper rub is the most essential ingredient for any barbecue. Here is a video with quick and easy recipe for preparing basic pepper barbeque rub that blends perfectly with pork, chicken and beef. Watch this video and make this rub ahead for an effortless... - 107.888
Dry Mellow Leaves With Dry Fava Beans
1. In a sauce pan pour in the oil and fry the onion. Set aside.
2. Wash and boil the fava beans until soft. With a hand blender or a mixer, mix it until it is mashed up.
3. Add in the dry Jute and mix well. Season with salt.
4. In a... - 89.8773
This Boiled Dinner is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of beef and veggies - this Boiled Dinner is something you must not want to miss out on! - 41.5527
Cajun Dry Rub
What is a meat without a good rub and anyone who knows cooking is aware f the importance of a good rub. In this video recipe, chef Beryl Stokes shares with us her favorite Cajun styled dry rub recipe that blends in a slew of spices and could be used to amp up... - 101.312
Stuffed Onions With Cheese Sauce
1.Pull the onion skin and make a central cavity by leaving shells of 1/2 inch.
2.Take a paper towel, keep the hollowed onions on it upside down.
3.In a 1 cup glass measuring cup, put butter and heat it for 1 minute at High in Microwave... - 43.2776
Quick Onion Kughen
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Heat the butter, add the onions and saute until tender.
3. Mix the eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper and caraway seeds.
4. Place the bread in a shallow greased baking dish and cover with the onions. Pour the sour cream... - 40.4765
Onions Stuffed With Nuts
1. Peel the onions without cutting off root ends, so onions will remain whole. Cut a thick slice from the top of each. Boil the onions and the top slices in a large quantity of salted water until just tender, about thirty minutes. Drain and cool. Scoop out... - 36.5404
English Sage And Onion Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Using a food processor bowl or blender, blend bread cubes to a fine texture, transfer to bowl and keep aside.
3. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add water and onion and cook on medium heat till onion turns... - 40.9953
Onion Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish and arrange the chicken in it by adding thyme and soup mix.
3.Coat the chicken bt French dressing by pouring the same on the pieces.
4.Cover the diah with a foil and allow... - 36.943
Chili Seasoning Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place for up to 2 months.
To Make Chili con Carne In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderate heat, brown 1 pound very lean ground beef and drain... - 30.815
Lamb's Liver With Leeks And Spring Onions
1. In a bowl, blend corn flour with soy sauce, five-spice powder and chilli powder.
2. Add the strips of liver to the bowl and mix with the soy sauce mixture.
3. Cover the bowl and let the liver marinate for 30 minutes.
4. In a jug, mix corn... - 47.7342
Potato+onion Curry Making Made Easier
Which Indian isn’t fond of potato curry? Every state in India has its own style of making this dish. It is probably the first thing that every Indian girl learns to cook from her mother and the first dish that every Indian mother teaches her daughter to... - 95.5559
Onion Chicken Fry
I always thought preparing chicken would be an elaborate affair,but not until I learnt how to make this dish. It's easy and tasty.Does not have too many ingredients therefore keeping the taste very subtle and simple yet classic. - 45.5578
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 50.1661
Dry Rub For Barbecue Pork Ribs
Why not make your own dry rub for barbecue pork ribs at home. Watch this interesting video that shows this super simple recipe that would really impart a wonderful flavor to pork ribs. Try it out for your next barbecue and surely it would make things easier... - 92.6367
Dried Bean Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill several hours or overnight, tossing now and then.
Taste for salt and adjust. - 35.5209
Ragu Bolognese Using Dry White Wine
1. Melt the butter in a 10 to 12 inch saucepan or 2 quart enameled or stainless-steel casserole. Add the vegetables (the soffritto, as the Italians call it) and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly brown.
2. Add... - 36.7481
Seasoned Couscous Mix
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in airtight container.
For 2 servings of cooked couscous, use 1/2 cup couscous mix and 3/4 cup water. (Stir dry mix before measuring.)
Bring water to a boil in small saucepan; stir in couscous... - 35.2586
Fruited Curry-rice Mix
Combine all ingredients, stir well.
Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 3 cups mix.
When ready to use, bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan, add 1 cup rice mix.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 to 50 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 29.5475
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 33.1945
Green Beans, Peppers, And Tomatoes With Balsamic Vinegar And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, tomatoes, onion, red and green bell peppers, garlic, olives, 2 tablespoons each of the vinegar and olive oil, the basil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes on top.
2. Cover and cook... - 33.3013
Potato Onion Puffs
1) Cook the instant mashed potatoes as per the package directions.
2) In a bowl add the potatoes, snipped parsley, pancake mix, and dry onion soup mix; mix well .
3) Drop a few tbsp of the batter into deep hot fat at 365 Deg F.
4) Fry for about 1-1... - 32.6006
French Onion Bread
Grease and line a small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Gradually combine the soup mix with the milk.
Place the flour in a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the soup mixture and the beaten egg and... - 31.3599
Combine all ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors. - 26.4814
Onion Dill Dip
Stir together sour cream, onion soup mix, parsley, garlic powder, dill weed, and pepper until well blended.
Chill at least 1 hour. - 29.2021
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 106.064
Dried Beef Roll Ups
1) In a bowl, mix the onion, horseradish and cheese together, blend well.
2) Over each dried beef slice, spread the cheese mixture, roll up the beef slice around the cheese and insert a wooden pick.
3) Serve immediately in a nice plate as an... - 25.7742
Onion Soup Dip
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 21.4827
Dried Fruit Chutney
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until the fruits are tender but still retain their shape; do not overcook. Let cool, then refrigerate up to 3 weeks.... - 31.1118
Dried Beef Roll Ups
Add all ingredients except beef and mix at LOW then MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Spread about 1 teaspoon (5 ml) cheese mixture on each slice of beef and roll up.
Put into pan and cover.
Chill thoroughly. - 30.2548
Beef Roast With Dried Fruit
Place sliced onions in bottom of crock pot and place roast on top (cut in half, if necessary, to fit easily).
Cover with dried fruit.
Mix remaining ingredients except apple rings and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours. - 34.7682
Chick Peas With Sun Dried Tomatoes
These Chickpeas With Sun Dried Tomatoes taste fabulous ! Eat them as an evening snack with savory sauces or try it out as a side course with your staple ! You'll love these Chickpeas With Sun Dried Tomatoes ! Do you agree with me? - 35.8944
Dried Beans Or Split Peas
Place all ingredients in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 15 to 18 minutes or until water comes to a boil.
Then microwave, covered, on DEFROST for 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes [SLOW COOKS, 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes] or until tender.
Stir... - 32.4646
Glazed Roasted Shallots And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a shallow baking pan, spread shallots and garlic in a single layer.
3. In a small nonreactive saucepan, mix broth and lemon juice.
4. Bring the broth to a boil over high heat.
5. Pour the boiling... - 46.0396
Court Bouillon With Dry White Wine
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes.
Place a strainer over a large bowl; line with a double thickness of cheesecloth.
Pour liquid through cheesecloth.
Discard vegetables and herbs. - 37.4456
Dry Tortilla Soup
Dry Tortilla Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Dry Tortilla Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.3832
Coq Au Vin With Dry Red Wine
This Coq Au Vin recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Coq Au Vin recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 45.8506
Fettuccine With Sweet Peppers And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Place all ingredients in large, hot skillet and cook for 1 minute.
Add slowly to above, stirring often on a moderate heat for approx 3 minutes.
Add and... - 37.9207
Risotto With Dried Mushrooms
Risotto With Dried Mushrooms has a grand taste. Risotto With Dried Mushrooms gets its taste from rice mixed with chicken broth and served with mushrooms. Risotto With Dried Mushrooms is loved by vegetable lovers worldwide. - 48.603
Dry Fried Beef
Cut meat in slices 1/8 inch thick, then cut into shreds 1/8 inch wide and 2 inches long.
In a bowl, combine the hot bean sauce, sherry, sugar, and chile peppers; set aside.
Pour salad oil in a wok or small deep pan and heat over mediumhigh heat to 360° on a... - 42.4837
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 44.1666
Dried Beef Dip
1)In a bowl, whisk cottage cheese and skim milk well.
2)Add in horseradish, minced onion and crushed dried beef.
3)Mix lightly and refrigerate the dip till further use.
4)Use the dip as required. It can be stored refrigerated for up to a week. - 27.5986