- » Dry Mustard With Milk
Dry Mustard With Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry mustard with milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry mustard with milk recipes.
Cheese Souffle With Dry Mustard
1. In 4-cup measure, put together flour, dry mustard, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
2. Slowly add evaporated milk; mix until smooth.
3. Cook on High for 3 or 4 minutes until sauce thickens.
4. Stir after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
5. Add... - 44.2841
Dry Mustard Flavored Macaroni And Cheese
1. Mix macaroni, water, margarine, onion, salt, pepper and mustard in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes; stir.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 4 to 6 minutes or until boiling.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.... - 31.239
Horseradish Mustard Sauce
Try this version of amazingly delicious Horseradish Sauce recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Horseradish Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.9244
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 36.8099
Baked Puff Sandwiches
Break up meat with fork; mix with sandwich spread; spread between bread slices to make four sandwiches; halve diagonally; arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish, 11x7x2.
Beat eggs slightly in small bowl; blend in milk, onion and mustard; spoon over... - 30.3733
Cheddar Cheese And Mustard Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, yeast, 1 cup cheese and salt. Heat milk, water and mustard until hot to touch (125ºF); stir into dry mixture. Mix in enough reserved flour to make soft dough. Knead on floured surface until... - 27.3677
Dill And Mustard Sauce
Blend together mustard, sugar, and salt.
Add the oil and vinegar alternately.
Stir slowly until blended, then beat hard.
Fold in sour cream and dill. - 27.511
Mix together the yogurt, gingerroot, mustard, dill, and brown sugar. - 26.3387
Mustard Crumbed Chicken
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint.
2. Blend milk, mustard and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and broth in another dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces into... - 31.2116
Cut paneer into cubes Make a paste of mustard, green chillies and poppy seeds. Marinade the panir cubes in the paste. Add salt and 2 tbsp oil and set aside for 1 hour. Put the panir pieces in a box. Close the mouth of the box tightly. (A Chinese take-out type... - 31.4576
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
Carrots In Mustard Sauce
Make a thin white sauce with the shortening, flour, seasonings, and milk.
Pour over carrots and heat thoroughly. - 26.7385
Honey Mustard Sauce
Mustard Sauce is one of my most favorite recipes.
Nothing really compares to this Mustard Sauce recipe. Try making it today! - 29.0805
Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter and stir in flour, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and cook until bubbly, about 1 minute and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolk and mix well adding milk.
4. Stir into butter-flour mixture and cook, stirring... - 39.0198
Sweet Mustard Spread
Combine sugar, mustard, flour, and salt in a small saucepan; stir well.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat well.
Gradually stir milk mixture into mustard mixture; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Cool thoroughly, and store... - 26.8778
Ham And Eggs In Mustard Sauce
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add flour and mustard and cook until mixture bubbles.
Place over boiling water in pan and gradually stir in milk.
Cook and stir until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Add diced ham and hard-cooked eggs cut in... - 33.7402
Golden Mustard Sauce
1 In a medium-size saucepan,melt butter or margarine.
2 Stir in flour, mustard, sugar, salt and cayenne.
3 Cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
4 Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
5... - 44.7335
Sweet And Sour Mustard Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed, medium size saucepan, combine first 6 ingredients and stir well to mix.
2. Add flour and stir to blend into the mixture to
3. Blend in flour to form paste.
4. Cooke over low heat, stirring, until mixture begins to bubble,... - 38.1902
Beer Mustard Bread
1. In a cup, dissolve active dry yeast and sugar in warm beer.
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. Grease a 9-inch loaf tin with oil or butter.
4. 20 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. In a large mixing... - 45.6568
Ham And Munster Buns With Honey Mustard
In a large bowl proof the yeast with the sugar in 3/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is foamy. In a small saucepan melt the butter, add the milk, and heat the mixture to lukewarm. Add the milk mixture to the yeast mixture with 3 1/2 cups... - 31.3343
In a bowl blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream dip, buttermilk, tomato juice, parmesan cheese, dry mustard, paprika, celery seed, garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Transfer to storage container.
Cover and chill. - 31.8092
Condensed Milk Mayonnaise
Gradually mix all the ingredients together.
You may like to increase the amount of vinegar to give a more tart flavour. - 25.6247
Ham Baked In Milk
Combine sugar and mustard and rub well into both sides of the ham.
Place in casserole, cover with hot sweet milk, and bake in moderate (350-degree) oven until ham is tender.
When ham is done, the milk will be mostly absorbed.
If too dry before ham has cooked,... - 25.484
Ham Baked In Milk
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix mustard and brown sugar together
3.Spread mixture over ham
4.In a casserole, place the ham and add milk to cover the ham
5.Bake in slow oven for 1 hour
6.Serve ham... - 34.8459
Skim Milk Mayonnaise
1) Take a bowl and fill with cold water.
2) Soak gelatin in it.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk in it.
4) Add the beaten egg white while stirring continuously in order to prevent curdling .
5) Take a saucepan and boil water.
6) Take... - 44.9516
Cheese Souffle With Evaporated Milk
1. Tie a waxed paper collar around an ungreased 2-quart glass souffle dish. Set aside.
2. Mix flour, dry mustard, salt and paprika in a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Add Tabasco and then evaporated milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
3. Cook uncovered in... - 36.9741
Pan Asian: Lentils Stewed In Coconut Milk (parippu) - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and remove any stones or chaff from lentils. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop lentils, onion, green chilies, garlic, pandanus, lemon grass, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove.... - 0
Kerala Fish Curry With Cokum And Coconut Milk
Indian food has many loves, for all people, here is a nice fish curry with authentic South Indian flavors. Try this fish curry with rice or Indian bread. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 121.016
Dried Beef Rarebit
If dried beef is very salty, cover with water; bring to a boil.
Saute beef in butter until edges curl.
Blend in dry ingredients.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 37.1514
Old-fashioned Cooked Salad Dressing
Place butter in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into butter.
Slowly stir in milk.
Microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
Beat until... - 37.3849
Scald evaporated milk in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
Blend a small amount of hot evaporated milk with dry mustard until smooth; return to remaining evaporated milk along with the sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add a small amount... - 25.2485
Hot Mustard Sauce
Combine sugar, mustard, salt, and flour in saucepan; set aside.
Combine milk, egg yolk, and vinegar.
Gradually stir liquid mixture into dry mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes or until thickened.
Serve over sliced ham or cor - 28.8453
Place 2 cups of the bread cubes in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Top with shredded cheese, then with remaining bread cubes.
Thoroughly stir together eggs, milk, onion, salt, and dry mustard.
Pour evenly over mixture in pan, Cover; chill several hours or... - 32.2888
Sweet Mustard Sauce
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Blend in flour.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir once or twice during cooking.
Combine mustard, sugar, and lemon juice.
Stir into the hot thickened sauce. - 34.2431
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash white pepper.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove sauce from heat; stir in mustard and vinegar.
For a more yellow sauce, add one or two drops... - 34.1485
1) Add the dry mustard with the vinegar and stir until the mustard is well dissolved.
2) Add the mustard-vinegar mixture with the eggs and milk in a saucepan.
3) Slowly bring it to a boil, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
4) When the mixture is... - 37.0002
1. Mix the flour, mustard, sugar and salt in an enamel or glass saucepan.
2. Beat the egg yolks until foamy; add the dry ingredients. Blend thoroughly. Set it over boiling water and stir until thickened.
3. Add the milk gradually, stirring until thoroughly... - 29.3537
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, dry mustard, and salt and mix well. Add the egg yolks to the bowl and mix well again.
2. Add the 1/4 cup evaporated milk while whipping with a wire whisk till it is smooth.
3. To prevent curdling, add a little... - 32.6331
Mustard Hollandaise Sauce
Combine Butter Buds packets, dry milk, and 2 Tbs.hot water.
In a second bowl beat egg white until foamy.
Blend together salt, mustard, and vinegar.
While beating slowly add liquid Butter Buds and the contents of the first bowl.
Stir in 4 Tbs. hot water and... - 31.5527
French Style Green Beans In Mustard Sauce
1. Wash green beans, break off ends and French (cut-lengthwise into fine strips).
2. Cook 15 to 20 min., or until tender. (Or use two 9-oz. pkgs. frozen French-style green beans. Break apart gently with a fork or spoon while cooking. Follow directions on... - 41.975
Favorite Mustard Sauce
1.Take a saucepan, put cornstarch, mustard, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper in it.
2.Add oil and milk to it and stir.
3.Cook the ingredients on low flame by mixing well until the mixture boils.
4.Cook for 2 more minutes.
In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and... - 40.4512
1. In a bowl, blend mustard with vinegar or water.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, melt 2 ounces margarine.
3.Add in flour and whisk with a wire whisk. Cook over low heat for three minutes, stirring constantly (This mixture is called a roux). Do not... - 33.9525
5-min Mustard Sauce
Mustard Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Mustard Sauce; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 24.3573
Sweet Sour Mustard Sauce
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until blended.
Pour into small saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken and boil. - 26.2057
Combine sugar, dry mustard, and salt; stir into egg yolks.
Add 1/4 cup evaporated milk; stir mixture with a wire whisk until smooth.
Microwave remaining milk at HIGH in a 4-cup glass measure 11/2 minutes or until hot (do not boil).
Add a small amount of hot... - 30.3947
Blend Oil, flour, mustard and salt in small saucepan.
Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles. - 25.9017
Seasoned Mustard Sauce
In a small bowl combine flour, mustard, and 1/4 cup water to make a paste.
In a medium saucepan combine remaining water and broth mix; add shallots or scallions, lemon juice, vinegar, thyme, and bay leaf.
Simmer until most of liquid has... - 46.4415
Heat oil, stir in flour, and slowly stir in broth and lemon juice.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add mustard and taste for seasoning.
Add salt if needed.
Variations: If you can use milk, you can substitute butter for the safflower oil or use a... - 35.3391
Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce
I love this Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce. They are the perfect dish for a weekend luncheon! My family loves it spicy and so it is no wonder that this Spicy Meat Loaf With Mustard Sauce is always in demand!! Try it! - 34.0511
Ham Balls With Mustard Sauce
Have the butcher grind precooked ham or use processor to grind or finely chop pieces of ham or leftover ham from a previous menu.
Add egg, onion, mustard, bread crumbs, parsley, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper and combine thoroughly.
Add milk, a little at a... - 38.9991
Tangy Mustard Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, sift together the sugar, mustard, flour, and salt. In a medium-size saucepan, heat the milk over moderate heat just until it begins to simmer. Gradually whisk in the sugar mixture, then the egg yolks, then the vinegar. Whisking... - 31.4297
Burgers With Mustard Sauce
In a large mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, and salt.
Add meat and mix well.
Shape into six 1/2 inch thick patties.
Place meat patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
Turn... - 39.6124
Haddock In Mustard Sauce
Dust the haddock steaks with the paprika, salt and pepper and place in an ovenproof dish.
Dot with half the butter and sprinkle over the parsley.
Slice the bananas and place on top.
Coarsely chop the hazelnuts; wash the currants.
Melt the remaining butter in... - 40.1937
Honey Mustard Rye Rounds
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, rye flour, salt, and yeast in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine milk, honey, mustard, and margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 42.013
Oven Fried Fish With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard until blended.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, parsley,... - 46.8286
Mustard Sauce With Parsley
Mustard Sauce makes the best combination with omelets. You can easily brew this mustard sauce as it wont take much of your time. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Mustard Sauce. - 33.8605
Tangy Mustard Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir in flour, mustard, brown sugar and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and bubbling.
Add milk slowly, stirring continuously, and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 1... - 38.615
Hard-cook the eggs and shell.
Wash mushrooms and saute them gently for 5 min. in half the fat.
Melt the rest of the fat in a saucepan.
Add the flour, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika and chives.
Stir until bubbling, add the milk gradually, stirring... - 37.6429
Ham And Veal Patties With Mustard Sauce
1. For making the mustard Sauce, in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure, combine butter and onion and microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in cream, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste, microwave at High... - 42.968
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at WHIP until well blended.
Pour into saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick. - 30.4006
Broccoli Baked In Mustard Sauce
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces
2. Grease a shallow baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter
5. Stir in the flour and sauté for 2 minutes to make a roux
6. Take pan off... - 48.5385
Baked Cod With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the fish in a shallow, buttered baking dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter, pour the white wine over the fish, cover with wax paper, and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
3. Meanwhile, melt... - 32.7765
Mustard Fried Chicken
This Mustard Fried Chicken is one of the best tasting chicken dishes that I've ever known! The mustard paste imparts a special taste to the chicken ! Try out the Mustard Fried Chicken and feel free to comment on the dish! - 42.0849
Mustard Fried Chicken
Mustard Fried Chicken is a unique and tasty dish. The explosive flavors and textures of this wonderful chicken dish is addictive!. Try this excellent Mustard Fried Chicken recipe! - 41.3665
Rooster Crests With Mustard Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then place in a wide, heavy 4- to 5-quart pan with water and bouillon cubes.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring as needed to dissolve bouillon cubes.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Lift out chicken and... - 42.3574
Cheese Croquettes With Mustard Sauce
In my personal opinion, this cheese croquettes with mustard sauce stands numero uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Cheese is the primary ingredient in this dish. Surely, cheese croquettes with mustard sauce is a recipe one can... - 48.0645
Creamy Mustard Sauce
Beat egg yolk in small saucepan.
Add cream, flour, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
Blend until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Stir in vinegar.
Beat egg white until stiff; fold into sauce.
Serve... - 34.9184
Turkey Ham Loaf With Mustard Sauce
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl beat, egg and milk.
4. Add cracker crumbs and soak for a while.
5. Stir in onion, pepper.
6. Add ground turkey ham and... - 49.3798
Turkey With Honey Mustard Sauce
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Add turkey steaks.
Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or till tender and no longer pink, turning once.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Meanwhile, stir together... - 38.3731
Pork Chops With Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides; remove pork chops from skillet as they brown.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet over medium heat, cook shredded carrot and minced onion until... - 30.511
Lamb Pie With Mustard Thatch
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water until tender. Drain and mash until smooth, then stir in the milk and mustatd. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. Break up the lamb with a fork and fry without fat in a non-stick pan... - 34.6179
Swedish Meatballs With Mustard
Have meat ground together twice.
Soak, bread crumbs in milk.
Add meat; mix.
Saute onion in large skillet in 2 tablespoons butter.
Mix together seasonings, eggs, onion, and meat in bowl.
Mix well; form into 48 small balls.
Melt butter in skillet; brown... - 38.2194
Mustard Ham Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together ham, pork, milk and bread cubes. Mix well and shape into a loaf.
3) Place the loaf in a shallow baking pan.
4) In a bowl, mix together the dry mustard, brown sugar, vinegar... - 39.0793
Mustard Flavored Cheese Sauce
This Cheese Sauce is so very irresistible ! Try this creamy cheesy dip seasoned with mustard for your next meal. Your suggestions for this cheese sauce are welcome. - 31.5596
Green Bean Casserole With Mustard
Turn the cooked, drained, green beans into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Blend with melted butter the milk, dry soup mix, Worcestershire, mustard, and olives.
Pour over the beans in the casserole.
Then sprinkle the fried onion rings or crushed potato chips... - 37.0566
Rye And Mustard English Muffin Bread
In a large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, rye flour, yeast, sugar, salt, baking soda and caraway seeds.
In a 1-quart measure, microwave milk, water and mustard on HIGH power, using probe if available, until very warm (120-130 degrees).
Add to dry... - 47.9656
Microwave Scalloped Potatoes With Mustard And Chives
1. In a 2 quart casserole, take butter. Microwave at High for 45 seconds to 1 1/4 minutes, or until it melts.
2. Add flour, chives, salt, dry mustard and pepper. Mix well.
3. Add milk.
4. Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until it thickens.... - 43.6074
Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts
1. First, pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the oven rack in its highest position.
3. In a non-stick baking pan, arrange the chicken breasts.
4. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, dry milk, and water.
5. Add the breadcrumbs and tarragon and... - 41.7751
Mustard Flavored Cheese Souffle
Into blender put bread, mustard, salt and cayenne.
Cover and blend for 5 seconds (my button 6, puree).
Remove cover, add butter, hot milk (I usually soften the hard butter by adding it to the hot milk and letting it stand for a little while), cheese and egg... - 39.102
Mustard Glazed Gammon Steak
1. Trim the gammon steak and soak in cold water or milk for 1 hour. Drain and pat them dry.
2. In a grill pan, arrange the steaks. Mix all the ingredients to glaze the meat in a cup. Brush over the meat.
3. Place under a grill for about... - 31.1927
Mustard Flavored Cheese Souffle
In 1 1/2 qt glass casserole combine flour, salt, mustard, paprika, evaporated milk and hot sauce.
Microwave (high) 4-5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes until thick.
Fold in cheese.
Microwave (high) 1-2 minutes until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
In large... - 38.1927
Beef With Mustard And Rosemary
1.Trim all visible fat from meat.
Spread mustard over all surfaces of meat.
Coat with peppercorns.
2.Heat oil in a roasting pan.
Add meat and sear well on all sides.
Transfer pan to oven and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
Remove meat from pan.
Set aside... - 45.9936
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of this mixture over the crawfish and mix it in.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Place the crawfish, remaining seasoning mix, and... - 34.9333
White Bean Salad With Sweet And Creamy Mustard Dressing
Day 1: Add enough water to the beans to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the beans absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all of the... - 45.7957
Mustard Corn Relish
Wash and drain all vegetables.
Cut corn from the cob, scraping cob to get all of the milk from the kernels.
There should be 1 quart.
Combine all the vegetables except the tomatoes.
Turn into a colander to drain as well as possible.
Then add the tomatoes and... - 45.8082
Zippy Cheese Dip
1. Place butter in 2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 minute or until melted. Blend in flour, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and Tabasco. Stir in milk and cheese. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on... - 31.1845
Deluxe Scalloped Corn
Deluxe Scalloped Corn is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Deluxe Scalloped Corn will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 34.9129
Crush 3/4 cup of the cereal; set aside.
Cook green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons hot butter in a saucepan about 5 minutes.3.
Blend in a mixture of flour, sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, and dry mustard.
Heat until bubbly.
Stir in the milk and bring to... - 43.4678
Herb And Cheese Bread
Thoroughly grease one small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Sift the flour, salt and mustard into a bowl.
Stir in the herbs, parsley and grated cheese then add the egg, milk and melted butter and mix together thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture into the pan... - 36.6925
Melt butter in top of double boiler; add green pepper and onion; cook over low heat until tender but not browned.
Blend in flour.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly; cook until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Heat tomatoes; gradually stir tomatoes into... - 35.6268
Soak bread in milk till soft.
Add eggs, horseradish, 1 teaspoon salt, and Va teaspoon pepper; beat smooth.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs; place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 450° oven 10 to 15 minutes.
Heat remaining ingredients... - 35.8352
Put all ingredients through food chopper; blend well.
Roll into a log the size of a 50 cent piece; freeze.
Slice and place on bread rounds, crackers or split English muffins.
Broil until browned; serve. - 28.3615
Spicy Curd Dip
Wash dais, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a small pan over low heat.
Add dals and fry for about 5 minutes till golden.
Combine dals with green chillies, curry leaves and ginger and grind to a rough paste.
Mix curd and salt in a bowl.
Heat oil... - 44.621
Place butter and onion in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add flour, salt, paprika, mustard and pepper.
Add milk and egg mixture slowly, stirring until smooth.
Stir in corn.
MICROWAVE 8 to... - 47.009
Potato Cheese Custard
Put milk, eggs, cheese spread, onion, parsley, salt, and dry mustard in blender container; blend till combined.
Add potato pieces, a few at a time; blend till potatoes are chopped.
Turn mixture into ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°... - 37.0584
1. Wash the prawns well. Shell and devein. Parboil the prawns in salt and water till dry and keep aside.
2. Grind ingredients 4 to 8 and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds.
4. Add ingredients 11 to 16 and fry till the onions turn golden... - 45.5403
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, whole spices except mustard, ginger and garlic.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add 1 medium onion,... - 47.2377
Do you want one awesome recipe idea to attempt today? This Salmon Florentine is too tasty to be passed up, so make a special note of it it. The marriage of the amazing flavors of salmon with other ingredients is the secret to this Salmon Florentine. Easy... - 36.0496