- » Dry Mustard With Milk
Dry Mustard With Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry mustard with milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry mustard with milk recipes.
Cheese Souffle With Dry Mustard
1. In 4-cup measure, put together flour, dry mustard, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
2. Slowly add evaporated milk; mix until smooth.
3. Cook on High for 3 or 4 minutes until sauce thickens.
4. Stir after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
5. Add... - 44.5684
Dry Mustard Flavored Macaroni And Cheese
1. Mix macaroni, water, margarine, onion, salt, pepper and mustard in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes; stir.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 4 to 6 minutes or until boiling.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.... - 29.4808
Horseradish Mustard Sauce
Try this version of amazingly delicious Horseradish Sauce recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Horseradish Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 26.1168
Dill And Mustard Sauce
Blend together mustard, sugar, and salt.
Add the oil and vinegar alternately.
Stir slowly until blended, then beat hard.
Fold in sour cream and dill. - 26.0684
Mussels With Mustard Sauce
I like this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Mussels with Mustard Sauce recipe. - 38.3656
Baked Puff Sandwiches
Break up meat with fork; mix with sandwich spread; spread between bread slices to make four sandwiches; halve diagonally; arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish, 11x7x2.
Beat eggs slightly in small bowl; blend in milk, onion and mustard; spoon over... - 28.215
Cheddar Cheese And Mustard Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, yeast, 1 cup cheese and salt. Heat milk, water and mustard until hot to touch (125ºF); stir into dry mixture. Mix in enough reserved flour to make soft dough. Knead on floured surface until... - 30.6192
Mix together the yogurt, gingerroot, mustard, dill, and brown sugar. - 26.3744
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at WHIP until well blended.
Pour into saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick. - 28.1801
Sweet Sour Mustard Sauce
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until blended.
Pour into small saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken and boil. - 24.141
Mustard Cream Ham
Whip cream to soft peaks; beat in mustard and salt.
Swirl over the entire surface of the ham.
Sprinkle with finely chopped watercress or parsley.
Topping is enough for a 5-pound ham. - 20.9018
Veal Scallops In Mustard Cream
Preheat oven to 200°.
Heat butter and oil together in a large skillet. Add onions and saute over low heat for 5 minutes. Do not brown.
Raise the heat, add the veal, and season with salt and pepper. Cook veal scallops for 1 minute on each side. (Don't worry... - 32.8573
Mustard Crumbed Chicken
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint.
2. Blend milk, mustard and garlic in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper and broth in another dish.
3. Dip chicken pieces into... - 29.2016
Cut paneer into cubes Make a paste of mustard, green chillies and poppy seeds. Marinade the panir cubes in the paste. Add salt and 2 tbsp oil and set aside for 1 hour. Put the panir pieces in a box. Close the mouth of the box tightly. (A Chinese take-out type... - 33.0559
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 48.0284
Carrots In Mustard Sauce
Make a thin white sauce with the shortening, flour, seasonings, and milk.
Pour over carrots and heat thoroughly. - 24.8649
Honey Mustard Sauce
Mustard Sauce is one of my most favorite recipes.
Nothing really compares to this Mustard Sauce recipe. Try making it today! - 26.7946
Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter and stir in flour, dry mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Mix well and cook until bubbly, about 1 minute and remove from heat.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolk and mix well adding milk.
4. Stir into butter-flour mixture and cook, stirring... - 37.0808
Sweet Mustard Spread
Combine sugar, mustard, flour, and salt in a small saucepan; stir well.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat well.
Gradually stir milk mixture into mustard mixture; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Cool thoroughly, and store... - 25.5047
Ham And Eggs In Mustard Sauce
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add flour and mustard and cook until mixture bubbles.
Place over boiling water in pan and gradually stir in milk.
Cook and stir until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Add diced ham and hard-cooked eggs cut in... - 32.5425
Golden Mustard Sauce
1 In a medium-size saucepan,melt butter or margarine.
2 Stir in flour, mustard, sugar, salt and cayenne.
3 Cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
4 Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
5... - 44.0159
In a bowl blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream dip, buttermilk, tomato juice, parmesan cheese, dry mustard, paprika, celery seed, garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Transfer to storage container.
Cover and chill. - 29.5855
Condensed Milk Mayonnaise
Gradually mix all the ingredients together.
You may like to increase the amount of vinegar to give a more tart flavour. - 24.5985
Ham Baked In Milk
Combine sugar and mustard and rub well into both sides of the ham.
Place in casserole, cover with hot sweet milk, and bake in moderate (350-degree) oven until ham is tender.
When ham is done, the milk will be mostly absorbed.
If too dry before ham has cooked,... - 23.8025
Ham Baked In Milk
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix mustard and brown sugar together
3.Spread mixture over ham
4.In a casserole, place the ham and add milk to cover the ham
5.Bake in slow oven for 1 hour
6.Serve ham... - 34.1311
Skim Milk Mayonnaise
1) Take a bowl and fill with cold water.
2) Soak gelatin in it.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk in it.
4) Add the beaten egg white while stirring continuously in order to prevent curdling .
5) Take a saucepan and boil water.
6) Take... - 42.2879
Cheese Souffle With Evaporated Milk
1. Tie a waxed paper collar around an ungreased 2-quart glass souffle dish. Set aside.
2. Mix flour, dry mustard, salt and paprika in a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Add Tabasco and then evaporated milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
3. Cook uncovered in... - 35.7405
Pan Asian: Lentils Stewed In Coconut Milk (parippu) - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and remove any stones or chaff from lentils. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop lentils, onion, green chilies, garlic, pandanus, lemon grass, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove.... - 0
Kerala Fish Curry With Cokum And Coconut Milk
Indian food has many loves, for all people, here is a nice fish curry with authentic South Indian flavors. Try this fish curry with rice or Indian bread. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 119.364
Dried Beef Rarebit
If dried beef is very salty, cover with water; bring to a boil.
Saute beef in butter until edges curl.
Blend in dry ingredients.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 34.8679
Old-fashioned Cooked Salad Dressing
Place butter in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into butter.
Slowly stir in milk.
Microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
Beat until... - 36.224
Place 2 cups of the bread cubes in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Top with shredded cheese, then with remaining bread cubes.
Thoroughly stir together eggs, milk, onion, salt, and dry mustard.
Pour evenly over mixture in pan, Cover; chill several hours or... - 31.2095
Scald evaporated milk in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
Blend a small amount of hot evaporated milk with dry mustard until smooth; return to remaining evaporated milk along with the sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add a small amount... - 23.6228
Hot Mustard Sauce
Combine sugar, mustard, salt, and flour in saucepan; set aside.
Combine milk, egg yolk, and vinegar.
Gradually stir liquid mixture into dry mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes or until thickened.
Serve over sliced ham or cor - 26.6083
Sweet Mustard Sauce
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Blend in flour.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir once or twice during cooking.
Combine mustard, sugar, and lemon juice.
Stir into the hot thickened sauce. - 33.1081
1) Add the dry mustard with the vinegar and stir until the mustard is well dissolved.
2) Add the mustard-vinegar mixture with the eggs and milk in a saucepan.
3) Slowly bring it to a boil, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
4) When the mixture is... - 36.8287
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash white pepper.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove sauce from heat; stir in mustard and vinegar.
For a more yellow sauce, add one or two drops... - 32.2699
1. Mix the flour, mustard, sugar and salt in an enamel or glass saucepan.
2. Beat the egg yolks until foamy; add the dry ingredients. Blend thoroughly. Set it over boiling water and stir until thickened.
3. Add the milk gradually, stirring until thoroughly... - 27.8828
Ham And Munster Buns With Honey Mustard
In a large bowl proof the yeast with the sugar in 3/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is foamy.
In a small saucepan melt the butter, add the milk, and heat the mixture to lukewarm.
Add the milk mixture to the yeast mixture with 3 1/2 cu - 25.483