- » Dry Masala
Dry Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry masala recipes.
Dry Ground Garam Masala
Clean and dry all the masalas.
Dry grind to a fine powder.
Sieve with coriander if necessary, and store in an airtight container.
Use as and when desired. - 31.3325
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Traditional Valsad Masala Dry
Pound all ingredients and store in an airtight glass jar.
It can be kept for 5-6 days, and longer in the refrigerator. - 31.2569
Dry Chicken Tikka Masala
Put a little bit of flavour into your dinner with this week's winner of the food fight, that's dry chicken tikka masala. This quick and easy recipe is a simple way to liven up the week. It's so rich and hearty, that it's delicious to eat and kind to your... - 108.287
Sookhe Masala Aloo (dry Potato Curry)
Potato is one of the vegetables, which is commonly available in almost every home. I also keep potatoes in my home always, as they can be used to make various kinds of dishes, like parathas, curries, chaat etc. One of the popular potato (aloo) based dishes is... - 0
Mutton Sukka (dry Lamb Masala)
Lamb pieces gets a wonderful coating of aromatic and spicy masalas. Its absolutely easy to cook. A must try recipe! - 0
Paneer Tawa Masala
1. Grind chhoti illaichi, laung, dalchini and ajwain together. Keep this dry masala aside.
2. Keep the curd in a fine strainer or tie in a muslin cloth for 15 minutes.
3. Add salt, chilli pd. and enough colour to give the curd a bright orange colour.
4. Cover... - 42.3072
Karela Masala By Chef Sonali
Clean, wash and wipe karela absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the karela/bittergourd with this masala. Keep... - 51.9414
Prawn Masala Fry
Grind garlic and rub on the prawns together with salt and turmeric.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and fry onions till soft.
Put in the prawns and fry to a golden colour.
Put in the rest of the ingredients and cook over a slow fire till the prawns are tender and... - 35.3364
Bhindi masala is a spicy and dry indian preparation of lady's fingers that can be served with rice or rotis. Made with slit lady's fingers stuffed with a masala mix of onions, chili powder, turmeric powder, dry mangpo powder and aniseed powder, the bhindi... - 45.641
Spicy Bhindi Masala
It’s time to add some zing to your okras. Indian Chef Manjula is showing how to spice up okra in Indian style. Spicy Bhindi Masala is delicious and is colorful with red and yellow bell pepper used for garnishing. She prepares this vegan main dish in less... - 93.8072
Prawn Masala Fry
1) Coat the prawns with salt and turmeric and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2) Roast coconut and fenugreek seeds until golden brown and then make a paste with chillies.
3) Now, in a wok heat oil and mustard seeds. Let it crackle.
4) Then, add prawns... - 39.6743
Pakistani Style Bhindi Masala
Turn your sticky okra's into something delicious which everyone in your family would love to eat again and again. In this video, chef is showing Pakistani style bhindi masala which is actually stir fried okras with lots of spices. All you need is a frying pan... - 110.743
1. Remove the head and tail of the okra and split from the middle.
2. If the okra is long cut away the extra length pieces.
3. In a wide pan in high heat 3 tbsp oil, add okra and let it cook for 15 minutes.
4. Add salt to taste and... - 105.111
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
Aloo Masala For Dosa
Chef has a spicy Indian curry dry called aloo-masala which is a tasty addition to dosa or Indian crepes or can be enjoyed with parathas. She makes the dish with great details for the viewers to get an authentic Indian dish at the end. Nevertheless, it is a... - 134.411
1. Clean the small prawns well and chop finely.2. Clean the big prawns well. Make a paste with one pinch of turmeric powder, ¼ dessert spoon chilly powder and salt, apply well on the prawns an keep aside for a while. Now fry on a tava till crisp on both... - 18.8413
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.4162
In a pan add oil,whe it is hot.
Add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add onion,green chillies and fry till brown colour.
Then add tomato and fry till it become mashy.
Now add roasted peanuts,salt and mix it and fry 5mins.
when it is ready transfer to a... - 43.4938
Easy Stuffed Masala Mushrooms
Here is a no-fuss dinner recipe that features stuffed masala mushroom. This spicy, zesty side dish takes 20 minutes to cook on stove top. Just follow the instructions as presented by Vandana Karani and whomp up this delight. Prepare it in your next gathering... - 113.866
Boil cauliflower florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 43.5669
Spicy Masala Aloo With Roti And Boondi Raita
Masala aloo is a popular Indian dish made usually in all the households, in a number of ways, with the difference lying in terms of method of cooking the dish and in terms of seasonings and spices used. Here I am going to share a simple recipe for the same,... - 0
Quick Masala Gobhi- Spiced Cauliflower
Learn how to prepare spiced cauliflower the Indian way called Masala Gobhi. This is a simple and quick side dish and goes well with roti, parantha or poori. - 0
Paneer Tawa Masala
Heat Ghee in a Kadhai and deep fry the Paneer cubes till golden brown. Drain well on a tissue and keep aside. I a little hot ghee fry the cumin seeds. Add ginger, green chilli and sauté well. Add tomatoes to it and fry well. Add spices to it and mix well.... - 29.4885
Capsicum Masala - Indian
Green Pepper is a such a versatile vegetable that you can blend it in way. It goes well in salad, wraps, as a topping, making curry. This one is an easy and simple way of cooking with capsicum. - 0
1. Wash and soak Bengal gram in 2 cups water overnight. Pressure cook with salt in 2 1/2 cups water for 40 minutes.
2. Heat 1 cup oil. Add 1 cup sliced onion. Fry well, drain and keep aside. Fry and drain potato cubes. Fry cubes of bread; drain and keep... - 37.9341
Spicy Andhra Prawn Masala
1. Wash and pressure cook the prawns with 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder, salt (about 1/2 tsp) and water. When done, strain the water and keep the cooked prawns aside.
2. Dry roast coriander seeds, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Grind them to a... - 0
Masala Pav Bhaji
1. In a pressure cooker boil cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, green peas and egg plant along with salt to taste up to 3-4 whistles on high temperature.
2. Once cool, mash the boiled vegetables in the pressure cooker using a potato masher.
3. In a... - 105.924
Bhindi Masala (indian Stuffed Okra)
1) Take the frozen okra and thaw at room temperature.
2) Cut a slit in the side of each okra then half.
3) Take the coriander, salt, turmeric, pepper and cumin together in a bowl and mix them.
4) Take 1/4 teaspoon of spice mixture and... - 43.9769
Chana Masala - Chickpeas Gravy Curry
This is a spicy, tasty, protein rich Punjabi dish which is very popular throughout the world now. Easy to make and can be had with any Indian bread. - 0
Paneer Tava Masala
Try this Punjabi paneer dish. Carefully combined spices ranging from ajwain to shahjeera, make this a real culinary treat. According to the wikipedia Ajwain are traditionally known as a digestive aid and an antiemetic (An anti-emetic is a drug that is... - 52.1752
Fish In Masala
1) Clean and wash the fish well.
2) Make paste of ginger, garlic and coconut and green chillies.
3) Take a wok and heat oil in it. Fry the paste and onions until done.
4) Add the spices and sautÃ© them.
5) Now, put the fish and... - 44.9848
Basic Matar Paneer Masala: Indian Vegetarian Food
Learn how to make basic matar paneer sabji that is Indian cottage cheese with green peas. This flavorful Indian vegetarian dish can be served with any Indian flatbread like Roti, Paratha, Naan, poori, as a side with rice or filled in wraps, sandwiches, pita... - 0
Arbi (taro root) is an Indian vegetable commonly made in stir fried form and relished with naan or roti. However today I am sharing a masala arbi recipe with you made in tomato onion gravy. Do try the recipe given below. A perfect party dish for occasions... - 0
Egg Plant Masala
1. Cut a big Egg plant in three cylindrical pieces and then cut these in medium thick pieces
2. In a bowl, put the egg plant and mix with 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 3/4 tsp Red Chilli powder, 1 tsp salt, 3 tsps oil.... - 44.2378
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Soya Carrot Masala / Nutri Carrot Masala - Indian Food
Learn how to make this delicious Soya Chunks and Carrot Masala recipe often referred to as nutri carrot masala. This Indian recipe is healthy, nutritious and easy to make. You can also add Green Peas for added value. Great side dish. Can be enjoyed with Roti,... - 0
Sambhar Masala Powder : Indian Masala
Learn how to make fresh Sambhar Masala Powder at home which is a versatile powder made by roasting whole Indian spices and is used quite often in South Indian Cooking. It has a great flavor and good shelf life. - 0
Fish Fry In Green Masala
Wash the fish fillets delicately. Smear salt, turmeric,lime juice & ginger/- garlic paste all over and marinate it for 1/-2 an hour. Make a paste of green chillies and coriander leaves an mix well with the fish fillets.
Take a fryig pan,add oil to it and let... - 18.6641
Dry Minced Meat
Dry Minced Meat is simply yumlogical. The coconut milk mixed with chilli powder gives the Dry Minced Meat a two dimensional taste. - 35.8872
Masala Na Chaap
1. Wash and salt the chops and mix in the ginger paste, the black pepper powder and heated saffron. Allow to marinate for four hours.
2. Take half a cup of ghee and heat in a flat bottomed vessel. When hot place the chops at the bottom of the vessel and turn... - 22.8166
Multilayer Masala Cheese
1. Grind all ingredients of the green filling together to a thick paste with a little water. Keep aside.
2. Prepare the dry filling by mixing all powders together. Keep aside.
3. Blend tomato, garlic and ginger in a liquidizer. Add ketchup, salt and garam... - 45.6474
Combine all the ingredients together and store, covered, in a cool, dry place. - 23.5645
Masala Chilli Fry
Masala chili fry is a spicy steak recipe. Prepared with garam masala spice mix along with garlic and red chilies, the masala chili fry is a fried steak recipe. Cooked with a little gravy, it can be served as desired. - 37.1168
Savory Masala For Meat
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 36.0765
Sweet Garam Masala
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 30.5468
Mutton Masala Nagpuri
Mix meat with ground masala and onions, and keep for 15 mins.
Put pan on fire.
Add ghee and salt and 1 1/2 cups hot water.
Simmer covered till 1/2 done.
Uncover pan and fry well till dry.
Add in tomato and 1/2 cup water and simmer till meat is tender and... - 41.6264
Dry roast the ingredients and grind them fine in a dry grinder.
While this masala keeps good for long it is best used when Fresh. - 28.4232
Channa Masala Chole Chana
1. In a blender, add in the onion, garlic, ginger and green chili. Make fine paste and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour in the oil and let it heat.
3. Add in the cumin seeds and onion paste. Stir for a few minutes.
4. Season with turmeric... - 0
Bharuchi Garam Masala
Clean spices and grind to a powder.
Do not dry roast or add oil.
Use this masala to sprinkle on top of vegetables or any other cooked dish.
If it is fried or dry roasted, it will turn the food it comes into contact with, black. - 30.6891
Chicken Butter Masala
Want a creamy spicy Chicken curry dish? Chicken butter masala is the perfect answer as the dish is spicy with spices and creamy with cream and it’s extremely delicious. The chef in the video shows step by step procedure for making this utterly delicious... - 125.958
Bamboo Shoot Masala
Heat oil, fry ground masala and crushed garlic till oil surfaces, then add tomato and salt, simmer till tomato is soft.
Stir in the bamboo, add 1/4 cup hot water.
Cover and simmer for 10 mins., till vegetable is dry.
Serve with phulkas. - 37.8962
Maharashtrian Goda Masala
Goda Masala is a unique mixture of spices.This masala can be used for stuffed brinjal, bean curry, maharashtrian aamti.I generally make this masala during the weekends and store it in fridge , so that i can use it whenever required. - 29.106
Scrape karelas well, apply plenty of salt and keep in the sun for 3-4 hours if possible, if not, keep uncovered in a plate.
Wash well and squeeze out all water, slit along side.
Fry onions in hot ghee till golden, add tomatoes, salt, chillies, coriander,... - 38.4509
Tandoori Chaat Masala
1 Put all the ingredients in a blender and grind to a fine powder. Sieve and grind the residue again, if needed. Store in a dry airtight container. Keeps well indefinitely. - 24.3574
Masala Squids Stuff
Grind all the above, except the squid in vinegar, adding salt for taste. Clean the squids, taking out the plastic like stick and drain them dry. Stuff the above ground masala in them and keep in a plate for half an hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan... - 28.971
Masala Bhindi is Okra cooked in flavorful Indian spices that makes it taste heavenly.People think that cooking Okra is tough because of its stickiness but if you follow these steps and make this curry, you will start loving to cook the okra curries. - 0
Potato Cabbage Masala / Indian Food - Aloo Patta Gobi
Learn how to make everyday Indian food recipes like this simple Potatoes and Cabbage masala recipe with basic spices. Popularly known as aloo Patta gobi, this is a dry Indian vegetarian dish (recipe) which makes a great side dish with any curry or you can... - 0
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 94.0889
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.2047
1. Cut paneer into pieces.
2. Heat 3 tbsp ghee, add 1 tsp ajwain crushed on a chakla-belan.
3. Add onions, green chillies and ginger. Cook till onions turn brown.
4. Add 1 tsp chilli powder and 1 tsp dhania powder. Mix well. Add paneer.
5. Blend in 3/4 cup... - 35.5847
Bhuna Masala Chana
Heat oil, fry masala well, add channa with its water, simmer for 10 mins.
Add tamarind pulp and remove from fire after simmering for 5 mins.
Dry water completely.
Serve with purees. - 38.428
Paneer Butter Masala
An easy to prepare restaurant style paneer dish cooked in rich tomato gravy. You can serve the dish with naan or paratha. - 0
Bombil Masala (bombay Duck Fish)
Bombil masala or Dry Bombay Duck Fish is one of the quick fix for non vegetarians. This is a type of fish that you can store for months and just take it and cook in a jiffy. Super quick and easy one. - 0
Noodle Ring With Masala Filling
Nasala Filling: Boil double beans.
Fry the onions brown, stir in and fry ground masala and dry ingredients.
Add the beans and fry.
Add a little water and cook till well-blended and thick.
Mix in sugar, vinegar, mint and garam masala and simmer for a few... - 43.6887
Dry roast the coconut on a low Flame.
Dry roast the sesame too, separately, on a low flame.
Then roast the rest of the ingredients, except the asafoetida, in oil.
Transfer these to a plate and in the same pan saute the asaioetida.
1 Grind together the whole... - 33.5608
How To Make Garam Masala
Garam Masala is an aromatic Indian spice blend made by dry roasting and grinding fresh spices like cumin, coriander, black cardamom etc. - 0
Heat oil, fry onion seeds, garlic and curry leaves till light brown.
Add onions and fry light brown.
Add in yam, salt and 1 cup hot water.
Cover pan and cook on a slow fire till suran is done and water dry.
Mix in the green chillies, mint and... - 39.54
Masala Ni Kolmi
1. Grind the garlic, cumin seeds and red chillies to a fine paste in your mixer grinder or on a stone pestle with a little water.
2. Chop the onions and place them in a dekchi with the curry leaves and one cup of refined oil. When the onions are placed on the... - 26.1789
Masala Stuffed Green Chili
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit the chillies right through to within half an inch of the end. Open the chilly carefully and stuff the above masala powders.
2. In a dry clean jar sprinkle a thin layer of salt to cover the entire bottom surface. On this spread the... - 37.4264
Masala For Mildly Spiced Sauces
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 29.7778
Paneer Tikka Masala : Indian Vegetarian
Demonstrating how to make delicious Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) Tikka Masala at home using simple Indian spices. You can cook your paneer for this dish in a grill, oven or on a pan/skillet. - 0
Aloo Masala Chaat
Grate the tomatoes.
Slice the ginger.
Boil the potatoes and cut into big pieces. sprinkle the chaat masala, dhanageera powder chilli powder to the to the potatoes.
Roast the Anardanna and powder them.
Heat the oil in a vessel. Add the grated tomatoes and... - 39.4781
Paneer Butter Masala
1. Grind onions, ginger & garlic together.
2. Grind tomatoes to a puree.
3. Cook onion paste in oil, till golden (on the lighter side). Do not make it brown. Add red chilli pd. Cook for 1/2 minute.
4. Add milk gradually. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add kaju... - 44.6443
Paneer Masala Curry
1. In a wok, heat the oil. Once heated, add the bay leaf, black cardamom, green cardamom, javitri, cinnamon and black peppercorns.
2. Once they start spluttering, add in the onions along with garlic and ginger. Cook stirring until the onions are... - 0
Tomato Mutton Masala Curry
The tomato mutton curry is inspired from the telangana curries, which are mostly spicy and masala based.Don't get bogged down by the long list of ingredients, cause its one of the easiest and tasty mutton curries i've come across till date.Try it,if you love... - 0
1. Slit gourds from one side. Remove seeds and pulp.
2. Cut into thin slices. Boil in salted water until half cooked.
3. Remove and drain.
4. Grind together the red chillies, peppercorns, half the mustard, tamarind and garlic to a fine paste.
5. Finely slice... - 46.3473
Chicken Tikka Masala
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and the motor running, process the garlic, onion, and peppers until smooth by dropping them through the feed tube.
Remove to a bowl.
In the same work bowl, process the ginger, tomatoes, and... - 42.8727
Arbi is also known as taro, arvi or ghuiyan. Masala Arbi is a delicious, mouth watering and easy Indian gravy preparation. - 0
Garam Masala Pork Chops
1. Trim and discard fat from chops. Rinse chops, pat dry, and rub with 1 teaspoon oil.
2. Mix garam masala and garlic powder. Rub spice mixture all over chops.
3. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil... - 30.3659
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. CHICKEN TIKKA: In a bowl, mix clarified butter, garam masala and yogurt.
Put the chicken pieces into it and mix well. Let it marinate from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. RICE: In a pot add the rice and water and let it cook till soft.
3. Sprinkle... - 120.926
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.3562
Ask a South Indian house wife what she does with left over rice and the answer will surely be “I make chitranna.” Or ask a south Indian what his mother or wife gives him to eat when he is making a long journey; the answer is sure to me “chitranna.”... - 135.383
Spicy Paneer Butter Masala
Recreating the special creamy texture of Paneer Butter Masala, may not be that difficult as you are thinking. Yes, you too can prepare this delicate Indian dish, just like a professional chef after watching this video. In this recipe, the cottage cheese cubes... - 131.669
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 37.7336
Dry roast all the ingredients except the red chilly and dry mango powders, till you get a mild aroma.
Grind to a fine powder in a dry grinder.
Then mix in the rest of the ingredients and grind again.
This has to be a superfine powder.
If you wish you can... - 30.2332
Dry roast the ingredients till you get a mild aroma.
Grind together to a Fine powder.
Cool and store in an air tight jar. - 27.058
Dry Masala Recipes By Category