- » Dry Malt
Dry Malt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry malt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry malt recipes.
This malt loaf is generously garnished with sultanas and currants. Serve it sliced and buttered as breakfast toast! - 36.6426
Vanilla Malted Milk
In blender container combine ice water, ice milk, nonfat dry milk powder, malted milk powder, and vanilla.
Cover and blend till mixture is smooth.
If desired, lightly sprinkle ground cinnamon atop each serving. - 28.6082
Minty Chocolate Malt Mix
In blender container mix 1 cup malted milk powder and mints.
Blend till mints are finely chopped, about 1 minute.
Turn into mixing bowl.
Add remaining malted milk powder, nonfat dry milk powder, and cocoa mix.
Store in airtight containers. - 32.0715
Minty Chocolate Malt Mix
In a covered blender container mix 1 cup of the malted milk powder and mints.
Blend for about 1 minute or till mints are finely chopped.
Turn into mixing bowl.
Add remaining malted milk powder, nonfat dry milk powder, and cocoa mix.
Store in... - 30.556
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Take an 18 cm (7 in) square tin, with a depth of 6 cm (2 1/2 in), grease and line it.
3. At the base of a baking tray grease large enough to cover the tin.
4. In a bowl mix together the... - 47.107
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Whisk the yeast with the milk and add the sugar
3. Add the salt and the flour after sieving well. Then add the fruit and the malt, yeast, and tepid milk to the flour and mix well. Leave to rise for one... - 37.8352
Broiled Chicken With Malt Vinegar And Basil
1. To prepare the marinade, use a medium sauce pan.
2. Combine all marinade ingredients in the sauce pan
3. Gently simmer over medium heat, for 2 minutes, to reduce and combine flavors.
4. In a medium size, shallow baking dish,
5.... - 41.7344
Sticky Malt Loaf
Blend the fresh yeast in the warm water or follow package directions for the dry yeast.
Leave in a warm place for 10 minutes until the liquid is frothy.
Put the flour and salt into the processor bowl.
Heat together the malt extract, molasses and butter until... - 38.3639
Cider Malt Loaf
1) Takea 450 g/1 lb loaf tin and grease it or line the bottom with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to (160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3) .
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients and beat for 2 to 3 minutes... - 43.1563
Chocolate Malt Cake
1. For cake: Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Cream together sugar and butter in large mixing bowl, until fluffy. Gradually blend in oil.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
4. Mix... - 35.2241
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) In the cup of warm water, dissolve the sugar.
3) To the sugar solution, add yeast and stir well.
4) Let it soften for about 10 minutes.
5) Mix 2 cups of warm water and remaining ingredients in a... - 44.65
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
Do you want best of all Date And Nut Malt Loaf recipe? It is a good option if you have 220 minutes. A good way to use up date is to make some amazing Date And Nut Malt Loaf. Best enjoyed as a Snack this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also... - 38.3474
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.8784
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl and mash in the sugar.
Stir in the 3 tablespoons of water to make a smooth mixture.
Set the bowl aside in a warm, draft-free place for 15 minutes or until the mixture is puffed up.
Melt the butter in the remaining water and... - 46.5398
Malted Milk Rounds
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend first five ingredients thoroughly.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar.
Blend in eggs; beat well.
Add half the blended dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Add sour cream and vanilla; stir in remaining dry... - 38.2569
Chocolate Malt Loaf
1) Grease a 450g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir in sugar, syrup and fruit. Mix well.
4) Add milk and water to make a mixture of dropping... - 43.7039
Malted Bread And Butter Pudding
1) First, on one side of the toast, spread butter. Then, cut the slices into half diagonally.
2) In a 1 1/2-pint oval pie dish, place four pieces of toast, with the buttered side facing down.
3) In a small bowl, combine the dried... - 45.801
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) In a bowl sieve flour and salt together. Mix sultanas. Make a well at the centre.
3) In a saucepan measure malt extract, treacle and butter.
4) Keep over low heat and stir until the... - 46.6041
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour into a bowl, stir in the oatmeal and malted food drink and make a well in the centre.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat, but do not allow to boil.
Pour the melted... - 33.5638
Malted Whole Wheat Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/ 160° C 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour. Line the bottom of the tin with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large work bowl, sieve the flour, salt... - 49.412
Malted Milk Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour,... - 44.7697
Malt Ball Cake
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325°. Butter and flour three 8-inch round cake pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the cake flour and all-purpose flour with the malt powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and... - 39.2022
Place sugar, salt, dry mustard, malt vinegar, salad oil, minced onion and pawpaw seed in the blender.
Blend until a smooth creamy dressing is achieved. - 22.8327
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
1) In a small bowl, mix together the horseradish, dry mustard, double cream, malt vinegar, salt and pepper
2) Allow the sauce to stand to thicken like that of sour cream consistency
3) The sauce can be served with a beef dish, and stored in... - 34.3356
Elite Hunt Club Cocktail
A cocktail creation Curtis designed riffing off a pre-prohibition recipe. The goal was to design an approachable bourbon cocktail for the masses to consume and love. - 0
Microwaved Mint Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until boiling.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 5 minutes, or until flavors blend.
Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Serve with lamb, pork, or vegetables. - 31.7415
Soften yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm water (110° to 115°).
Add milk powder, caraway, molasses, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Stir in rye flour.
Knead on floured surface till smooth (about 5 minutes).
Cut into 12 portions; roll each into a rope 15 inches long.
Shape into... - 34.534
Classic Style French Dressing
French Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious French Dressing is something you would never want to miss out on! - 26.4114
Pick over the blueberries.
Put them in a saucepan with the water, honey, barley malt sweetener, and date.
Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
While the mixture is at the boil, whisk in the dissolved arrowroot, which acts as an instant thickener, and cook... - 36.1545
Classic Fish And Chips
If you want to prepare a popular take-away from food joints at home, try this Classic Fish and Chips recipe. This dish is apt to serve as a snack at home or when you are calling your friends over. Don't let the fried fish make you think twice about the... - 97.4393
1 Cut the dried apricots in small pieces, discarding the seeds. Soak in water for 4-5 hours alongwith the sultanas, chopped and raisins.
2 Peel, core and dice apples. Drain and put the apricots, sultanas and raisins into a stainless steel saucepan with a... - 32.1454
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients; cover and chill.
Place lettuce leaves on each serving plate, if desired.
Place 3 tomato wedges on lettuce on each plate; top with dressing. - 31.1492
Soften yeast and diastatic malt in warm water to which ginger has been added.
Set aside until it becomes foamy.
Combine coffee, molasses, cornmeal and salt.
Add yeast mixture to coffee mixture and stir flour in gradually.
Knead dough until smooth, adding more... - 43.7291
Vinaigrette Herb Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, vinegar, thyme, marjoram, sugar and salt and process until well blended.
3) Allow to stand in a covered container for 30... - 34.7161
No-knead Ciabatta Bread - Italian
Have you ever tried to make homemade bread? This ciabatta bread is a fragrant no-knead bread, that needs just a pinch of yeast and a long rising time, for a great result! - 127.005
Mixed Vegetable Piccalilli
Spread the vegetables in a large, shallow dish and sprinkle over the salt.
Set aside for 24 hours, then drain off any liquid and rinse in cold running water.
Set aside to dry.
Mix the flour and mustard to a paste with a little of the vinegar.
Put the... - 35.176
Combine salt, mustard and sugar.
Mix and beat in oil, alternately with malt vinegar.
Beat until fairly thick.
Add soup, onion and Worcestershire; mix well.
Add garlic (leave in overnight; then remove). - 32.6819
Moya S Celeriac Salad
1. Wash and peel the celeriac, grate coarsely.
2. Put into a pan of cold water with the white malt vinegar and bring to the boil.
3. Strain the celeriac through a nylon strainer and allow to cool.
4. Peel and grate the carrots fairly finely.
5. Place the... - 40.4913
Crunchy Health Bread
Pour scalded milk over wheat germ and oats in a large mixing bowl.
Stir and let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast and dark brown sugar in warm water.
To cooled cereal mixture add blackstrap, oil, seeds, salt and dissolved yeast.
Beat in whole wheat... - 37.3706
Spunky Monkey Snack Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid.
2) In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Toss them gently to combine.
4) In the tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
5) Keep the jar handy to munch the snack any... - 34.5496
Warm Chicken Liver Salad With Red Peppers And Green Beans
Wash and dry the lettuce and chicory and break them into bite-size pieces, discarding the tough lower stems.
Place them in a large salad bowl.
Add the pepper slices to the bowl.
In a small saucepan, bring water for the beans to a boil.
Add the salt and beans... - 43.7832
Date & Walnut Maltie
Grease a 1 -lb.
Sieve flour with salt and spice, add sugar, chopped walnuts and dates.
Warm malt with milk and syrup in pan over gentle heat and add to dry ingredients.
Beat well and put into prepared tin.
Bake in a slow oven (350° F - Regulo 3)... - 36.3472
Curried Tomato Relish
1) In a bowl, take tomatoes, onion and celery and marinate with salt.
2) Take a clean towel to cover the bowl and leave it for 24 hours.
3) Drain the vegetables and rinse well to get rid of the excess salt and put the vegetables in an... - 45.7404
1. Wash and dry a 300ml or ½ pint soda bottle.
2. In a saucepan, combine water, malt extract, sugar and citric acid.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil.
4. Take pan off the heat and cool slightly before pouring it... - 36.6962
Stuffed Bangara Goan Style
Clean and rinse the mackerel, and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut along both sides of the bone (from the fin side) from head to tail to open like a pocket for filling.
Place all the stuffing ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
Fill... - 39.679
Spicy Tomato Chutney
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large glass ovenproof bowl. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 45 minutes or until the mixture is thick and all the liquid has been absorbed, stirring frequently.
2. Leave the chutney to... - 27.0669
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in ½ cup of cold water until it well blended. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine orange juice, tamari, vinegar, malt and spices.
3. Place the pan on... - 47.5183
Sweet And Sour Tomato And Onion Relish
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat, lower the heat and sprinkle in the brown sugar.
Fry it lightly.
Add the garlic cloves, followed by the onion.
Continue frying for about 2 minutes.
Add the salt, crushed red chillies and green chilli and... - 43.1268
Tuna Nicoise Canapes
Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Spray slices with cooking spray.
Turn slices, and spray again; brush with vinegar.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon thyme, garlic powder, and salt; sprinkle evenly over slices.
Bake at... - 42.6308
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
1) In a small bowl, combine together the yogurt, mayonnaise, basil, vinegar and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cover the mixutre and chill it thoroughly.
3) On a lettuce-lined platter, arrange the tomato wedges and spoon the yogurt mixture over... - 36.5032
Melt the butter in a pan, add the oil and then fry the spare ribs quickly until browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions in the same fat until lightly browned, then drain off any excess fat from the pan.
Blend together all the other... - 42.8107
Tangy Mustard Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir in flour, mustard, brown sugar and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and bubbling.
Add milk slowly, stirring continuously, and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 1... - 38.615
Trim and discard root ends and tough green tops of leeks; remove all coarse outer leaves.
Cut leeks in half lengthwise, then hold each half under cold running water, separating layers to rinse out dirt.
Drain well and cut crosswise into 1/4 inch thick... - 43.2241
Gajar Lagan Nu Achar
Gajar Lagannu Acinar has a two taste in one. The malt vinegar, chilli powder with seedless dates gives the Gajar Lagannu Acinar a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 45.7202
Fish And Chips
Thaw frozen fish; cut into serving-size pieces.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut potatoes in uniform strips slightly larger than French fries.
Fry a few at a time in deep hot fat (375°) till golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove; drain and keep warm.
In a bowl stir... - 40.6998
Pound the eggs and dry ingredients together until well blended.
Then add the vinegar and sour cream gradually.
Tear apart the lettuce and put into salad bowl.
When the dressing is smooth, pour over, and serve at once.
This dressing can also be used over... - 37.017
1. Clean, prepare and chop the vegetables into suitably sized pieces
2. Leave the onions whole and break the cauliflower into sprigs
3. In a bowl, make a solution of quarter pound of salt dissolved in two and a half pints pf water
4.... - 45.4937
1. Put half the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle in the yeast. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Put the malted brown flour and salt in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture with the malt extract and the remaining... - 37.1352
Sweet And Sour Spinach Salad
1) Cook the beets in water for 35-40 minutes until tender. Drain, allow to cool then peel and refrigerate.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the beets until shredded remove from the bowl and set aside.
3) In the processor bowl... - 48.6438
Iagan Nu Achaar ( Wedding Pickle )
1. Place the grated carrots, sugar jaggery and one bottle vinegar in a heavy bottomed pan and allow to cook over a slow fire. When soft add the sliced ginger and garlic and salt to taste.
2. When the carrots are cooked and you have a nice sticky syrup add the... - 27.866
Apricot Sponge Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Lightly grease and then line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in baking tin.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and mix in the sugar, semolina and apricots. Make a well in the centre and add the honey, malt extract, eggs, milk,... - 40.2096
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.3364
Picnic Potato Salad
1) Wash potatoes but do not peel it.
2) Cube the potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water.
4) Boil the potatoes, decrease heat and simmer till done.
5) Drain the potatoes and keep in a large bowl.
6) Add... - 47.8258
1 Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry with absorbent paper. Place in a shallow dish.
2 Grind the spring onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic, dry chillies, all spice, cinnamon and cloves to a smooth paste; Mix this paste with the soya sauce, vinegar, salt... - 32.7323
Sweet Pickled Prunes
1. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine the prunes with sugar, vinegar, water and cinnamon.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave to marinate overnight.
3. Sterilize 2 preserve jars with tight fitting lids, by heating in the oven or... - 38.8908
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water. Let set about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread... - 35.7798
Eggless Italian Bread Sticks
1. Warm a medium mixing bowl by swirling some hot water in it. Drain Place the yeast in the bowl, and pour on the warm water. Stir in the sugar, mix with a fork, and allow to stand until the yeast has dissolved and starts to foam, 5-10 minutes.
2. Use a... - 32.5077
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat flour, 1 cup of all-purpose flour and the salt, and make a well in the center; set aside.
2. Place the yeast in a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of warm water (105-115°) and set aside 2 to 3... - 45.4942
Italian Bread Dough
The bread dough is a timeless recipe... it can be flavored with olives, bacon, nuts and seeds, or you can use it as a base for pizza, focaccia, stuffed braided bread or Stromboli! - 125.974
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
1. Into 30 ml (2 tbsp) of the warm water stir the yeast until smooth and well blended.
2. In a warm place leave for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
3. Combine the flour and salt together and gradually add the yeast mixture, the remaining water, the... - 42.5249
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl and mash in the sugar.
Add 2 tablespoons of the lukewarm liquid and blend them together until smooth.
Set aside in a warm, draft-free place for 15 minutes or until the yeast is puffed up and frothy.
Mix the remaining liquid... - 44.5264
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper cups.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking power and salt.
4. Stir in sugar and Malt-O-Meal.
5. In a cup combine milk, shortening and egg.... - 43.3335
Whole Wheat Bread
Whole-wheat Bread is a popular and simple bread that is made frequently at home. Try this Whole-wheat Bread recipe for yourself. - 40.3364
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed Vegetable Pickle has a divine taste. I have listed Mixed Vegetable Pickle among the top of my favourite pickle list. The malt vinegar and garam masala powder gives the Mixed Vegetable Pickle a different taste. Must catch it. - 48.6776
Cranberry Mushroom Stuffing
In a mixing bowl, combine the barley malt sweetener, water, and honey.
Stir in the cranberries and let stand for 2 hours.
To make croutons, preheat the oven to 200° F.
Trim the crust off the bread and cut the bread into /2-inch cubes.
Spread the cubes in one... - 41.6994
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 42.7316
Mango And Apple Chutney
1. Peel the mangoes, remove the stones and discard them, then chop the flesh coarsely. Peel and core the apples, and slice them coarsely. Place both the fruits in a heavy-based saucepan.
2. Add the cloves, cinnamon, chillies, sugar, garam masala, ginger, salt... - 32.2205
Green Apple Chutney
Peel and dice the apples roughly.
Place them in a medium saucepan and add the measured water.
In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, garam masala, chilli powder, garlic, malt vinegar and salt together.
Pour the mixture into the saucepan and cook over a medium... - 40.8822
1) Using a sharp knife or a mandoline, slice the potatoes into 1/8-inch-thick rounds.
2) In a large bowl of ice water, dip the potato slices to soak for at least 45 minutes. Add more ice if required.
3) In a large skillet, add oil and... - 38.1924
Crunchy Wheat Cereal
1. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
2. Press onto a nonstick baking sheet to about 1/2 inch thickness. It will not fill the pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes, until firm. Turn off oven.
4. Cut into 1-inch by 2-inch strips. Turn them over and... - 26.8706
Peel tomatoes, cut into chunks and drain off % cup of their juice. Put tomatoes, onions, sugar and vinegar into saucepan and simmer, uncovered, until mixture is thick. Blend remaining ingredients with the reserved tomato juice and stir in. Stir until boiling,... - 29.4509
Put all the dressing ingredients in the blender goblet and blend to a smooth puree.
Mix together the lettuce and croutons in a salad bowl.
Pour over about one-quarter of the dressing and toss well.
The remainder of the dressing will keep in a covered... - 36.7726
Crunchy Nutty Cereal
Mix the first eight ingredients in a bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into a saucepan and heat until blended.
Stir into the dry mix with a fork.
Crumble mixture into 3 jelly-roll pans or shallow bake pans and bake at 275 to 300F.
Stir at 10 minute... - 37.4411
Pickled Red Cabbage
Put the shredded cabbage into a bowl and sprinkle salt over it.
Put the vinegar and pickling spice into a saucepan and bring to simmering point.
Simmer for 30 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
The next day, rinse the cabbage and drain... - 32.3628
1.In a jar put vinegar, salt, MSG, white pepper, mustard, and oil.
2.Put the lid on and shake well.
3.Keep the mixture for 30 minutes on room temperature.
4.Shake well and use on salads. - 30.7472
1) In a bowl mix salt, pepper, mustard and sugar.
2) Add vinegar and stir well.
3) With a fork mix oil.
4) Whip the dressing before use to blend in the ingredients again.
5) Alternetely keep aside the dressing in a tight container and shake well... - 38.8104
Breadsticks ( Grissini ) - Italian
Let's learn with Sonia how to make homemade bread sticks, one of the most popular Italian food products... it's so easy, you won't believe it! - 132.434
Put the vegetables in a large bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
Leave for 4 hours, then drain well in a colander and discard the liquid.
Bring the vinegar to the boil in a large saucepan.
Add the vegetables and cover the pan.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the... - 44.6778
Banana And Cardamom Bread
1. Put the warm water in a small bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Split the cardamom pods. Remove the seeds and chop them finely.
3. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.... - 39.628
1) In a very large bowl, place the aubergine along with salt and marjoram.
2) On high power, cook covered for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the aubergine turns soft, stirring occasionally. Let stand covered.
3) In a small bowl, put the onion, garlic and... - 48.5135
Spiced Pickled Peaches
1) Sterlize two 1/2-pint jars with vinegar-proof lids , rinse, drain well and dry them thoroughly in a warm oven.
2) Lightly crush the ginger by hitting with a rolling pin. Place the ginger, lemon peel, cinnamon stick and crushed spices on a... - 42.6115
Buttery Garlic Chicken
1) Take a grill pan and line with foil.
2) In a small saucepan, warm the butter until melted.
3) in the pan, add vinegar, honey... - 46.2379
This is a brilliant Cornbread recipe. I prepare this for my family all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Cornbread recipe. - 40.5644
Green Tomato Pickle
Wash vegetables well, chop skinned tomatoes into small pieces, break cauliflower into small flower-ettes.
Peel and chop onions, place all vegetables into a large bowl, sprinkle with salt, cover with water, stand overnight.
Drain, rinse well in cold water.... - 40.6802
Date And Tamarind Chutney
1. Place the dates, tamarind paste, tomato puree, sugar, ginger, ground coriander, chilli powder, salt, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium high heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 7-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 34.899
Kitchener Baked Ham
Bake the ham in a 300°F (150°C) oven for 4 hours, uncovered.
Remove from dripping pan, drain the fat accumulated in the pan.
Remove the skin from the ham and put back in the dripping pan.
Mix the brown sugar, dry mustard, flour and vinegar into a... - 37.2906
Spicy Fruit Pork Steaks
1. To make marinade, whisk garlic, chili powder, apple juice, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Drain steaks and reserve... - 29.0897
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter. Stir it with a spoon till it reached consistency of bread crumbs or rough.
2. In another bowl take the dry fruits and mix the brown sugar to it.
3. Grease a Pyrex bowl or cake tin with butter to coat all... - 87.3495