- » Dry Jello Salad
Dry Jello Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry jello salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry jello salad recipes.
Dry Jello Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, mix jello with pineapple and juice.
2. Add oranges, cheese, Cool Whip and nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into a mould and refrigerate until chill or overnight.
4. Serve chill. - 38.4112
You May Also Like!
Green Jello Salad
1. In a saucepan of boiling water dissolve jello, add pineapple juice and let it cool.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and refrigerate until firm.
3. Serve cold or if desired with ice-creams and other desserts. - 38.5997
Mustard Jello Salad
Beat eggs in double boiler top.
Combine sugar and gelatin in separate bowl.
Stir in mustard, tumeric and salt to eggs.
Add water and vinegar to eggs.
Stir in sugar and gelatin mixture.
Cook over boiling water until slightly thickened - stirring... - 42.6582
Rainbow Jello Salad
1. In a large bowl, prepare red jelly powder following package instructions.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese.
3. Add dry lemon jelly powder and mix well.
4. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve the lemon jelly powder and mix well.
5.... - 40.2692
Creamy Vegetable Mould
Prepare sour cream sauce mixes according to package directions; let stand 10 minutes.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in the prepared sour cream sauce, cold water, lemon juice, and dillweed.
Beat with rotary beater till blended.
Chill till partially... - 41.6072
Muffin Pan Snacks
If you have always been a fan of muffins then you would definitely be delightful in tasting one of these Muffin Pan Snacks! Great for mid-day munching or light meal, this Muffin Pan Snacks is so flavorfully made. Give it a try and just indulge! - 39.3569
Fourth Of July Salad
Mix lime jello and chill only until congealed.
Mix together in top of double boiler the marshmallows, cream cheese, and orange jello (dry).
Heat until all has melted and is creamy.
Whip whipping cream; add pineapple (liquid and all).
Add this to... - 37.6616
Marion's Fruit Salad
1. In a bowl, whisk the Dream Whip.
2. Add sour cream and beat.
3. Add dry jello powder.
4. Add fruits and mix.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 day. - 33.7762
Crazy Orange Salad
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix dry orange jello and cottage cheese.
2. Add mandarin oranges and pineapple.
3. Blend it with Cool Whip until mixture starts to congeal.
4. Refrigerate until serving time.
5. Serve Crazy Orange Salad... - 33.3902
Yummie Orange Salad
1. In a bowl, mix dry jello and cottage cheese.
2. Add oranges and pineapple; mix well.
3. Add Cool Whip and blend well.
4. Keep in the refrigerate until chill.
5. Serve chill. - 36.2158
Drain pineapple and oranges well.
Combine dry Jell-0 with cottage cheese and mix well.
Add oranges and pineapple, then Cool Whip (not quite all of it) and mix well.
Let chill 2 hours (the longer it chills, the better). - 29.7506