- » Dry Hot Cocoa Mix
Dry Hot Cocoa Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry hot cocoa mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry hot cocoa mix recipes.
Homemade “instant” Hot Cocoa Mix
Have you ever met a kid who didn't welcome a hefty mug of rich hot cocoa on a chilly morning or after a day in the snow? For those of you that wonder what “real” difference it makes to use a homemade mix instead of a store-bought one, I urge you to try... - 34.8104
Mix dry milk, cocoa, sugar and salt.
Label and store in tightly covered container at room temperature no longer than 6 months. - 28.7313
Hot Cocoa Mix
Hot Cocoa Mix has a fine taste. Hot Cocoa Mix gets its wonderful taste from cocoa and milk powder. Hot Cocoa Mix is used by many across the world. - 15.5193
Hot Cocoa Mix
Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl.
Store in an airtight container. - 18.9448
Hot Cocoa Mix
Mix all ingredients well.
Keep in airtight container.
Use 2 heaping tablespoonfuls to 1 cup hot water. - 19.9559
Hot Cocoa Mix
In medium bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
Store in airtight container. - 18.0994
Hot Cocoa Mix
To prepare mix, in a large mixing bowl stir together the dry milk powder, sifted powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
Store in a tightly covered container.
Stir before using.
For each serving, spoon 1/4 cup of the cocoa mix into cup.
Add 2/3 cup hot or boiling... - 25.9794
Instant Cocoa Mix
Combine ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
Store cocoa mix in an airtight container.
To serve, place 1/3 cup mix in a cup.
Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well. - 23.8166
Cocoa Mix has a piquant taste. The dry milk and cocoa gives the Cocoa Mix a sizzling taste. Cocoa Mix is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 18.9251
Camper's Hot Cocoa
In saucepan combine chocolate pieces, flour, and dash salt.
Blend milk with honey.
Gradually stir into chocolate mixture.
Cook and stir over medium heat till chocolate melts and mixture thickens and bubbles.
In bowl beat the eggs.
Add a moderate amount of hot... - 35.3809
Instant Drink Mix
Combine all ingredients in electric blender.
Blend at high speed to thoroughly mix.
Cold: Pour ice water into a tall glass.
Add 3 tsp (45 mL) instant drink mix and stir briskly to dissolve completely.
Hot: Place 3 tsp (45 mL) of instant drink mix in a... - 26.6947
Stir 1 tablespoon cocoa mix and 2 teaspoons espresso coffee (dry) into each cup of hot milk.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon, if desired. - 27.4692
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.442
Hot Fudge Pie
Melt butter, add to mixture of dry ingredients.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Serve warm with ice cream. - 31.2982
Hot Fudge Cake
1) Mix the flour, 1 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons of cocoa, salt and baking powder properly together.
2) Add the vanilla, milk and butter and stir well.
3) Over the bottom of the slow cooker, evenly spread the mixture.
4) Mix ¾ cup of brown sugar and... - 44.7889
Hot Chocolate Mix
Combine dry milk powder, cocoa mix, powdered sugar, and non-dairy creamer.
Store in airtight containers. - 26.0044
Spiced Hot Chocolate Mix
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 46.3019
Hot Chocolate Mix
Mix ingredients together thoroughly and store in tightly covered container.
When hot chocolate is desired, use 1/4 to 1/3 Cup mix to 1 cup water.
Heat, stirring with a wire whisk, until foamy and thoroughly blended. - 20.9432
Hot Chocolate Mix
Mix together all ingredients (a clean kitchen size garbage bag works well).
Save all containers so you'll have something to put it back in, or fill fancy jars, attach a copy of recipe and give as Christmas presents. - 28.4783
1. Heat milk to scalding and mix a little of It into a combination of cocoa and sugar; add the rest of hot milk too and stir till well blended; add vanilla
2. Pour into mugs and float a marshmallow on each before serving - 29.172
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach soft moist peak stage and slowly beat in sugar and salt.
3) Beating should be continued until mixture becomes thick and glossy and egg whites reach a peak... - 37.1527
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes
Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes has a superb taste. The vanilla and cocoa gives the Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes an energizing taste. Frosted Cocoa Cupcakes is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 38.153
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup of the cocoa, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine milk, applesauce, and vanilla... - 43.0153
Fudge Cocoa Cakes
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Pour into 12 foil-lined cupcake pans.
Bake at 350° for 18 minutes.
Cool before frosting. - 41.1565
Cocoa Bread Pudding
Combine evaporated milk and plain milk in a saucepan, add butter and heat to scalding.
Pour over bread crumbs, stir well and set aside.
Mix sugar and cocoa thoroughly and add to beaten egg; add remaining ingredients, continuing to beat until well... - 38.9465
Coca Cola Cake With Cocoa And Nuts Frosting
Looking for a unique yet simple and delicious cake recipe? Then give this coca cola cake with frosting a chance and you are sure to fall in love with it. Watch Lynn as she prepares this cake and shares the recipe to make this unforgettable dessert! - 113.311
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine flour, oat bran, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Whisk milk and oil until well blended.
Add to dry... - 47.2122
Baked Ice Cream Pie In Cocoa Crust
Icecream pies have always been the favorites, but this Baked Ice Cream Pie in Cocoa Crust is just heavenly! Here's is the simple recipe for you to enjoy this extremely delicious dessert! - 46.0631
George Washington Cocoa Roll
1. Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan; line with wax paper; grease.
2. Beat eggs with vanilla until fluffy-thick and lemon-colored in small bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Gradually beat in sugar until mixture is very thick.
3. Sift flour, cocoa... - 39.2382
Whole Wheat Cocoa Mini Breads
For first time fresh bread bakers, this recipe is a keeper. It is 100% whole wheat; hence this is not the soft burger bun kinds. With little or no added sugar and with cocoa flavor, these mini breads are perfect to team with your favourite soups and stews.... - 0
Chocolate Souffle With Hot Chocolate Sauce
This Chocolate Souffle with Hot Chocolate Sauce is a craze ! Just try this extremely chocolicious dessert and share with me your experiences. This Chocolate Souffle is sure going to be an obsession. - 46.6867
Oat & Dried Fruit Balls
Combine oats, coconut, fruit and sunflower seeds in large bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar, milk, butter, cocoa and salt in 2-quart saucepan until blended.
Heat to boiling.
Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour hot sugar... - 39.683
Eggless Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl sieve the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Mix with a fork, and the dry ingredients are ready
3. To prepare the wet ingredients, in a bowl add... - 0
Fudge Brownies are surprisingly easy to make. They are also a pleasure to eat! Include them with other cookies on a platter and give them away as a gift. Or simply enjoy them with a tall glass of cold milk! - 118.531
Imperial Crypt Black Metal Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cupcake liners into cupcake tray and set aside.
3. In a small bowl mix the cocoa powder with the hot water and whisk until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl add the flour, baking soda, baking powder... - 0
Chocolate Pie Shell
Mix dry ingredients well.
Cut in shortening until pieces are the size of peas.
Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cold water over flour mixture, mixing until dough forms a ball when pressed together.
Roll out between 2 sheets of wax paper.
Remove top sheet of paper;... - 36.9896
Quick Stir Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and bake blend in medium mixing bowl; stir until well mixed.
Combine hot coffee and butter; let stand until butter melts.
Add coffee mixture, mayonnaise, egg and vanilla to dry... - 45.8577
This homemade chocolate recipe is really simple, with only 3 ingredients, and really delicious. It's perfect for those times when you just can't kick a chocolate craving. - 117.353
1. Heat a frying pan or skillet over low heat.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder together.
3. Beat the egg yolks until light.
4. Cream 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, add the sugar, salt, cocoa, egg yolks and 2 tablespoons milk and mix thoroughly. Stir... - 38.5145
Chocolate Filled Muffins
2) Grease muffin tins.
3) In large bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Mix together.
5) Make well in center of dry ingredients.
6) Beat eggs slightly.
7) Add milk and oil.
8) Pour into well of dry... - 44.4925
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Never mind if you are a chocolate lover or not, you simply can't afford to miss this lip-smacking chocolate chip cookie. These yummy cookie not only make for great accompaniment with tea, but also make for a great dessert indulgence too. Prepare large batches... - 121.965
Old Fashioned Black Velvet Cake
Buying a dessert cake every time from the store makes your pocket sore, do not worry. Here is a quick video on making black velvet cake. This video shows a simple and easy recipe which has been baked many times by the chef. - 110.974
How To Make Smores Cupcakes
Deep Dark, Moist Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Ganache + Graham Cracker Crust + Caramelized Sugar Pearls+ Marshmallow Frosting + MORE Ganache!? - 116.864
Chocolate Butterfly Cakes
1 Lightly grease patty tins.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F., mark 5.
3 In a bowl, cream together the margarine and caster sugar till the mixture is light and creamy.
4 Beat in eggs one at a time.
5 Beat mixture thoroughly.
6 ... - 44.2263
Cookincath's Funny Pie
1. In a large bowl, add sugar, oil, and egg. Whisk to combine well.
2. Take a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder in it.
3. Drop dry mixture, and milk into the large bowl with egg, alternatively, a little at a time. Beat well... - 101.379
Mini Toblerone Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
4. Add brown sugar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
5. In a... - 0
1) In a bowl dissolve 4 teaspoons of the coffee in 1 1/2 cups water measuring 2-cup.
2) In a medium-size saucepan mix sugar, cocoa, gelatin, and salt.
3) Add milk and stir.
4) Heat slowly stirring constantly till gelatin dissolve.
5) Add 1 1/2 cups... - 43.852
Devil's Food Layer Cake
To make cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Generously coat three 9-inch round layer cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
Line bottoms with wax paper.
Lightly spray paper with nonstick cooking spray.
Dust pans with cocoa, tapping out excess.
In a... - 45.6894
Chocolate Banana Cake
1. Grease and line a 13x9-inch cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Remove the peel and scrape off the outer part of bananas. Cut into thin slices, and mash well.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and... - 105.504
Chocolate Honey Cake
So, let's get one thing straight - I don't have a Jewish mother or grandmother. As a convert, I lack the fond memory of hating honey cake. Very soon after opening the bakery, I realize that I'm required to not only bake hundreds of pounds of honey cake, but... - 127.026
Cinna-mocha Coffee Mix
Want to know of a yummy drink mix that you can make at home within minutes? This mix is perfect for making a relaxing drink and can be a great gift. Watch to know more! - 116.207
Hot Fudge Cake
This Hot Fudge Cake tastes heavenly ! Bite into a chunk of thisdreamy Hot Fudge Cake at dessert tonight and tell me how you've enjoyed it ! - 42.4473
Mexican Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Mix flour, granulated sugar, espresso, baking powder and salt in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or round microwavable dish, 8 X 1 1/2 or 9x2 inches.
Mix in milk, oil and vanilla with fork until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and... - 44.4516
Chocolate Cinnamon Doughnuts
In mixing bowl stir together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
Beat eggs and sugar together till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in 1/4 cup cooking oil and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and buttermilk... - 43.8325
Dutch Mocha Chocolate Cake
Combine cocoa, 1/2 cup sugar and hot coffee; let cool.
Cream butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
Add cocoa mixture, sour cream and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients which have been sifted together; mix until smooth.
Beat egg whites with 3/4 cup... - 44.8298
Chocolate Pudding And Chocolate Sauce
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well. (You may use electric beaters but we use a wooden spoon for the whole procedure.)
Combine the dry ingredients and mix together.
Add to the bowl,... - 42.457
Chocolate Nut Frosting
1.Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2.Cook roast in the oven until brown and put mixture of sugar, ginger, cloves, allspice, bayleaf, salt, pepper, onion, vinegar and 1 cup water in the oven.
3.Stir well and let the ingredients cook for 11/2 to 2... - 39.7596
1. Make dough: Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; gradually add 10X sugar, then vanilla and aromatic bitters to blend.
2. Sift in flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda, beating just until... - 34.7702
Frosted Chocolate Cake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Grease and flour a 15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch (39x27x3 cm) jelly roll pan; set aside.
Heat butter, cocoa, and water to a boil in 1-quart (1 liter) saucepan.
In large mixer bowl, put flour and sugar; add hot cocoa... - 40.5397
Marsh Mocha Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar with 2 tablespoons cocoa in bottom of 8x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish.
Add hot coffee; stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle marshmallows over liquid.
Sift dry ingredients and remaining 2 tablespoons cocoa together; add sour... - 40.4886
Chocolate Sheet Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
In a small saucepan, bring butter, cocoa and water to a boil.
Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add buttermilk and vanilla; mix well.
Stir into cocoa... - 43.475
Mix dry ingredients and make a smooth paste with some of the water.
Pour on the remainder of the water and boil slowly for fifteen minutes.
Combine with the milk, bring to the boiling-point.
This is a very thick, rich cocoa which is improved by... - 27.5767
Chocolate Cinnamon Sheet Cake
Mix cocoa and water in saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil then cool slightly.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Blend together (do not beat) sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
Blend in cocoa mixture.
Add sifted dry... - 44.8089
Double Chocolate Cloud Cookies
Double Chocolate Cloud Cookies has a yummy taste. Double Chocolate Cloud Cookies get its taste from eggs mixed with cream and flavored with cocoa. Double Chocolate Cloud Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 40.9351
Buttermilk Chocolate Cake
Grease & flour cake pan.
Sift & mix together sugar, flour, cocoa, salt & baking soda.
Combine oil, buttermilk, egg & vanilla; mix well & add to dry mix.
Beat until smooth & velvety.
Add hot water, mix well, and pour into cake pan.
Bake for 55 minutes at 325... - 42.5041
Peanut Fudge Pudding Cake
1. Mix flour, sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt in a 2-quart casserole. Stir in milk, peanut butter, oil and vanilla until smooth.
2. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Pour hot water over batter. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%)... - 32.5852
Chocolate Sundae Cake
1. Mix flour, sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, the baking powder and salt in 2-quart casserole. Stir in walnuts, milk, oil and vanilla.
2. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Pour hot water over batter. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 9 minutes;... - 33.5156
These rich and chocolaty chocolate squares are light to melt in the mouth. Try them out and enjoy savoring them any time of the day! - 37.4255
Chocolate Crepe Batter
Beat the eggs, then add the buttermilk and vanilla essence and mix well by hand or in an electric blender.
Sift the flour with the sugar and cocoa and slowly add to the egg and buttermilk mixture.
Stir in the melted butter or vegetable oil and blend... - 34.3202
Combine the walnuts, sugar, and cocoa in bowl.
Gradually add the egg yolks, beating well.
Add the vanilla extract and lemon rind and mix well.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beattheegg whites until stiff but not dry and fold them into the mixture carefully.
Butter a... - 42.1462
Chocolate-nut Fluff Layers
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, sifting the cocoa with the flour mixture.
Bake as directed on package.
Cool; cut crosswise in 3 even layers.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water.
Cool to room temperature.
Fold chocolate and... - 28.2233
Microwave Surprise Pudding Cake
1) In a bowl, mix well flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2) In another dish, stir in milk,oil and Vanilla.
3) Now gently add the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
4) Butter a baking dish.
5) Pour... - 48.0899
• Boil the water and pour it over the couverture and mix well.
• Add the butter and sugar and whisk until the ingredients are dissolved.
• Sieve the dry ingredients and stir into the chocolate mix.
• Add Egg slowly. Last Add whiskey
• Do not aerate... - 35.5914
Devil's Food Cake
Place the margarine, syrup and dry ingredients in the bowl and mix, using the double-bladed chopping knife, until the fat is incorporated.
Beat the milk and eggs together and add through the feed tube until well combined.
Pour the mixture into two greased and... - 44.1515
Sieve flour and salt into a warm mixing bowl.
Cream sugar and yeast with two tablespoons luke warm water.
Rub margarine into the flour.
Make a well in the centre and add the creamed yeast Pour in sufficient warm milk to form a soft dough.
Knead until... - 39.2087
Sift dry ingredients into large mixing bowl; add well-beaten egg yolks, butter, milk and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites into flour mixture.
Pour batter into hot waffle iron.
Bake until crisp.
Serve with vanilla ice cream. - 33.5214
My Favorite! Chocolate Cake!. Who doesn't like chocolate cake. This super delicious chocolate cake recipe shouldn't be missed at any cost. Try it and you will believe me when I say its addictive!!! - 46.1134
Chocolate Chiffon Cake
In a small bowl, stir cocoa and water until smooth; cool.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Add oil, egg yolks, vanilla and cocoa mixture; stir until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar;... - 42.4238
Sift the cocoa, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, fructose, and acesulfame-K together twice.
Use a food processor to combine the buttermilk, prune puree, vanilla, and almond extract.
Add the dry ingredients and process... - 39.6408
Chocolate Chiffon Cake
1) Preheat the oven at slow temperature.
2) In a bowl of cocoa, add in boiling water. Stir and keep aside to cool down.
3) Sieve together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Move the ingredients to the side of the bowl, making a tiny... - 45.1553
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Chocolate Loaf Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan.
Mix dry ingredients.
Make a well in center and add milk, oil, eggs and vanilla.
Do not use electric mixer as it will make the batter too thin.
Add hot water and mix.
Bake... - 44.7922
Fudge Sweetheart Brownies
Lauran Himmelein, owner of Partycake-Partycake in Maplewood, NJ, visits Melody Kettle and teaches her how to bake up her Sweetheart Fudge Brownie Bites. A perfect treat for Valentine's Day. - 126.703
Marbled Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 12-cup tube pan or Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Dust pan with flour, tapping out excess.
In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Cook, swirling the pan, for 5 minutes, until butter is nutty... - 42.636
Chocolate Brownie Cake
Place cocoa in 2-cup measure.
Gradually blend in water.
Stir in oil.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture boils.
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
Add hot cocoa mixture.
Beat at low... - 49.441
The Best American Chocolate Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease three 9-inch round layer-cake pans. Line the bottoms with wax paper rounds. Grease the paper. Flour the pans.
2. Whisk together the boiling water and the cocoa in a small bowl until smooth. Cool the mixture to... - 45.876
I find that Muffin make a great snack to go along with your hot cup of coffee or tea.Eaten alone,muffin are a wonderful tasting snack. They are a snack that the kids would love you for making. A hot favorite with all age groups you are sure in for some... - 36.711
Raisin Chocolate Pie
This simple recipe of Raisin Chocolate Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Raisin Chocolate Pie-which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 45.5551
Make a batter similar to that for chocolate cake of the eggs, sugar, flour and cocoa.
Bake in a large oblong tin instead of round cake tin.
When cool, cut two layers, spread inner side of top layer with jam, and glaze with fondant.
When the fondant has set,... - 39.9252
Nana S Chocolate Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans.
Sift flour 3 times, adding salt, soda and baking powder to last sift.
In another bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and butter.
Beat until fluffy.
Add the dry ingredients, then add... - 44.7514
Cheyenne Chocolate Cake
Cook cocoa, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1 egg yolk, and milk over low heat until thick.
Stir constantly to prevent sticking.
Cream butter until soft.
Gradually add remaining sugar, beating until well blended.
Add 1 whole egg and 2 egg yolks.
Stir in... - 44.0122
Christmas Gelatin Pudding
1) Heat 1 quart milk in double boiler, add one cup chopped dates, one cup raisins, and 1/2 cup currants. Scald milk and dried fruit mixture.
2) Dissolve 2 packages of Knox gelatin in- one cup of cool water, let stand until milk is taken from stove.
3) In a... - 34.2616
Chocolate Lovers' Cake
This Chocolate Lover's Cake is an addiction! Bite into this Chocolate Lover's Cake for dessert and tell me if you like it ! - 37.6215
Chocolate Orange Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup Bundt pan or equivalent baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa.
In a medium bowl, beat together yogurt, applesauce, egg substitute, orange juice,... - 40.6817
Chocolate Upside Down Dessert
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt, the last time directly into a mixing bowl.
Melt chocolate and butter over hot water, add milk and vanilla.
Add all at once to the dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly... - 44.042
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Place cupcake cases into a 12-hole muffin or cupcake tin.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the measured quantities of sugar, flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
4. Whisk the eggs, milk and... - 43.8411
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
Mix dry ingredients, then add remaining ingredients, mixing until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
Topping: Combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook until thick.
Spread on cake... - 38.7585
1. In a bowl, stir sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt until well blended. Add flour and mix.
2. In a small bowl, beat egg to blend with milk, 3 tablespoons butter, and vanilla.
3. Add egg mixture and chocolate chips to flour mixture; stir just until evenly... - 31.3368