- » Dry Gravy Mix
Dry Gravy Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry gravy mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry gravy mix recipes.
Paneer Bhurji - Dry Or With Gravy
1. In a pan on medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chopped onions, salt, ginger and garlic paste. Stir well and cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add in the tomatoes mix well and cook covered until the... - 124.353
Round Steak In Onion Gravy With Marsala Wine
Here is a simple recipe to make delicious and cheap cut of meat! The chef showcases instructions to make round steak with onions, beef stock and marsala wine. You should certainly give this unique recipe a try once and surely your family will love it. A nice... - 91.6733
Meatballs Millet And Mushroom Gravy
1.Cut the onion in fine pieces and combine half of it with meat and prepare 1 inch meat balls.
2.Heat oil and cook the balls in it until brown.
3.Add water, mushrooms and remaining onion to the balls and cook on low flame for 1/2 hour.
4.Meanwhile,... - 45.5358
Mushroom Onion Gravy
Mushroom onion gravy is a cooked gravy prepared with canned mushrooms and onion soup mix. An effortless recipe, this mushroom onion gravy is thickened with cornstarch and can be used in soups or stews too. - 27.3993
Chicken With Yogurt And Dry White Wine
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy skillet and saute the chicken pieces a few at a time, until they are golden brown. Return all the chicken to the skillet.
2. Add the cayenne, cover the skillet, and cook over moderate heat for 10 minutes, turning chicken... - 32.6533
Mashed Potatoes With Gravy
I had something similar to this Mashed Potatoes With Gravy at my friends home and I tried this at my place the very same day. Mashed Potatoes With Gravy comes as a boon to those vegans. Great to eat! - 41.3293
Chickpea Vegetable Mix
What I like about Mix veg is that, it gives many things in one dish. This mix veg is without gravy, and less spicy. I will have a creamy smooth taste due to curd that it has. - 46.7806
Savory Mushroom Gravy
Pour off all chicken drippings from pan chicken cooked in; return 1/4 cupful.
Stir in 1 can dry cream of mushroom soup mix.
Blend in 2 cups water.
Cook slowly, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes, or until thickened. - 20.6046
Beef Gravy Base
Combine dry milk powder, flour, bouillon granules, and thyme.
Cut in margarine or butter till pieces resemble cornmeal.
Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator till needed. - 27.7887
Round Steak In Onion Gravy
Day 1: Add enough water to the black-eyed peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Add the vinegar... - 43.3978
Creamy Chicken Gravy Base
Combine dry milk powder, flour, chicken bouillon granules, and sage.
Cut in margarine or butter till pieces resemble cornmeal.
Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator till needed. - 27.0809
Manga Pachadi (mango In Yogurt Gravy)
Pachadi is a Kerala delight that is made with curd or yogurt and coconut as a gravy. You can make a Pachadi for a variety of vegetables and fruits. This recipe is a Mango version of the same. It is very delicious and is a perfect side dish to any spicy curry.... - 0
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 122.853
Pork Roast With Gravy
Unwrap and place frozen roast fat side down in shallow 3-qt casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 40 minutes.
Drain and discard liquid.
In small bowl blend gravy mix, 3/4 cup water, thyme and pepper.
Turn roast fat side up.
Pour gravy... - 41.0447
Basic White Sauce Mix
Place the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
Use for making cream sauces and gravies as directed below.
To Make Thin White Sauce or Gravy In a small heavy saucepan, blend 1/4 cup... - 26.694
Meatless Italian Gravy
Place mushrooms in a small bowl and barely cover with hot water; set aside.
In a large heavy pan, heat oil and add parsley, celery, onion, garlic, and herbs; cook until vegetables are soft.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, and chile pequin; chop mushrooms and... - 38.2887
Easy Crockpot Round Steak & Gravy
Cut up steak into serving-size pieces.
Place in crockpot.
Add other ingredients.
Cover and cook on low 8 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
Gravy is good with potatoes or rice. - 27.735
Beef Round In Sour Cream Gravy
Lay 2 slices salt pork in the bottom of a heavy kettle.
Add onions, carrot, and garlic, and saute lightly.
Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Rub meat well with pepper and salt, and brown on all sides.
Reduce heat; stir in wine and sour cream, blending... - 43.6883
Wine Mushroom Gravy
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over low heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the pimento strips, undiluted soup and wine and mix well.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.9505
Low Calorie Gravy
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 34.3118
Pork Roast With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Rub the meat with lemon, rosemary, salt and pepper, place it on a rack and roast for three hours without a lid; reserve a cup of the drippings and remove the meat
3. In a small saucepan, mix the... - 35.8602
Savory Steak And Gravy
Trim separable fat from the steak.
With a sharp knife cut the steak into 4 serving-size pieces.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the flour, dry mustard, and pepper.
With a meat mallet pound the flour mixture into the steak pieces.
Spray a cold large... - 41.7523
Chicken And Carrots In Lemon Thyme Gravy
1.Take a 12 inch non stick skillet and heat oil on medium high flame.
2.Put chicken and saute well for 4 minutes; turn once.
3.Meanwhile, take a medium bowl, put gravy mix, milk, lemon, juice, thyme and 1 cup water in it and blend.
4.Put the chicken in... - 40.779
Turkey Giblet Gravy
Here is a classic giblet gravy recipe that uses some ingredients from the roasted turkey recipe video which you may want to watch first. This video for giblet gravy is very impressive and a great effort to use up the giblet to make a flavorful gravy! - 107.801
Thanksgiving Vegetable Gravy
If you have roasted the turkey with vegetable but don't know what to do with the vegetable next, just try this quick gravy recipe out. Chef Keith Snow gives you a innovative idea how to prepare a delicious curry with left out vegetables and make it a... - 97.971
Chicken In Wine Gravy
1) In a large skillet, heat ¼ cup of butter.
2) Cut the chicken into serving pieces. Brown chicken in the butter, several pieces at a time. Remove chicken from skillet.
3) To the butter remaining in the skillet, add the mushrooms and cook on high... - 44.7149
Sauerbraten With Ginger Snap Gravy
Place beef in deep ceramic or glass bowl.
Add onions, peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
Pour white vinegar, water, and cider vinegar over meat.
Chill, covered, 4 days.
Turn meat twice each day.
Remove meat from marinade; dry well with paper towels.
Strain... - 42.0445
Braciole With Mushroom Tomato Gravy
1) In a bowl add meat and season with salt and pepper.
2) Place each slice of meat and top with a slice of prosciutto.
3) In a medium bowl add bread crumbs with milk to moisten.
4) Mix grated cheese, onion, parsley, arugula, salt and pepper to the... - 44.5089
Fried Chicken With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wash chicken pieces; pat dry.
2. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl; place bread crumbs in a pie plate. Brush chicken pieces with sour cream mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
3. Place in a... - 32.1255
Beef Cutlets With Gravy
1. Combine ground chuck, ground-beef seasoning mix and 1 tablespoon dry red wine. Shape into 4 oval patties.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Saute patties 4 minutes on each side; remove from the skillet.
3. Saute quartered mushrooms briefly in the... - 22.1074
Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Combine milk and butter in medium glass mixing bow.
2. Microwave ROAST for 2 to 3 minutes until butter is melted. Stir in bread stuffing and mix well; set aside. Sprinkle one side of 4 chops with half of dry gravy mix; place seasoned side down in 2-quart... - 25.3966
Beef Strips & Sour Cream Gravy
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine water, mushrooms, gravy mix, carrot, parsley, catsup and Worcestershire sauce.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring twice.
Stir in beef strips.
Microwave at 70% (Medium... - 37.4944
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 119.167
Swedish Meatballs With Ox Tail Gravy
In small bowl, combine onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
In medium mixing bowl, combine onion mixture and remaining meatball ingredients.
For fine-textured meatballs, mix... - 47.8259
Heat the turkey juices in a pan.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2-3 mins.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Stir in the giblet stock and season.
Mix in the gravy browning and sherry.
Return the pan to the heat and cook for a further 2-3 mins and stir until... - 27.3452
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with water.
Heat pan juices over medium-high heat.
Add mixture to pan juices while stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
Cook until smooth and thickened, about 3 minutes.
Add pepper and thyme.
Strain if a smooth... - 29.1498
Oven Pot Roast And Gravy
Oven Pot Roast And Gravy is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Oven Pot Roast And Gravy recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 29.1481
Rich Gravy Round With Mushroom Soup
Cut steak into 5 or 6 serving-size pieces.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Add dry onion soup mix, water, and condensed mushroom soup.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Excellent when served with mashed potatoes.
Makes 5 or 6 servings. - 29.1331
Gluten Free And Vegan Gravy
1. In a saucepan, toast the margarine, herbs and spices for a minute or two on a medium heat
2. Add the garbanzo/chickpea flour and toast, stirring constantly for about 4 minutes or until the flour starts to become a deeper color and is fragrant. Keep... - 126.685
Round Steak With Rich Gravy
Sprinkle one side of meat with half the flour; pound in.
Turn meat and pound in remaining lour.
Cut meat into 6 to 8 serving pieces.
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat in shortening over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over... - 32.5769
1. Keep the beef or vegetable stock ready.
2. Peel and finely slice the white onions.
3. Wash and dry the sprigs of thyme.
4. Pour the oil into a heavy based saute pan or saucepan and heat over a low heat.
5. Add the sliced onions and... - 89.0637
Meatballs In Gravy
Mix thoroughly all ingredients except gravy.
Shape into meatballs and brown in skillet or on broiler rack in 400° oven.
Prepare gravy in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours (on high setting for 3 to 4 hours). - 38.3496
Potato Koftas In Makhani Gravy
Yummy, crispy cheese and potato kofta in creamy red gravy. With a plethora of spices and a generous dose of milk, honey and cream, this is no ordinary gravy! - 0
Meat Loaf With Gravy
In bowl, combine beef, pork, veal, onion, celery, carrot, oats and skim milk powder; mix well.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the beef stock, thyme, sage, salt, pepper, mustard and allspice; combine thoroughly.
Transfer to 8- x 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pan.
Bake in... - 37.7855
Chicken With Stuffing And Giblet Gravy
1. Prepare Cooked Giblets.
2. Place celery, onion and 1/3 cup margarine in a 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add bread cubes, raisins, sage, thyme, salt and pepper; toss.
3. Fill wishbone area of... - 33.6166
Basic Stir Fried Gravy
This basic stir fry gravy is so simple yet lends loads of flavor to your stir fries! Made with a blend of asian ingredients like soy sauce, oyster sauce and rice wine along with sesame and soybean oil, the basic stir fry gravy is easy to prep and add to your... - 32.5011
Kolhapuri Chicken Gravy
This traditional Maharashtrian recipe is one of the well-known non-veg dish and is known for its delicious and unique taste.I use lot of spices to make this Kolhapuri Chicken Gravy which gives awesome taste to the dish! - 0
Noodles In Thick Gravy
These Noodles In Thick Gravy make a sumptuous meal ! Just try this moist noodle fare if you want a filling meal and let me know what you think about it ! Your suggestions for these Noodles in Thick Gravy are welcome ! - 48.3931
Kangkong In Sweet Gravy
1) Rinse greens well under running water.
2) Rip the leaves from the stalks. Cut stalks into 4 cm lengths.
3) Soak half of the dried prawns in a little water.
4) To prepare rempah, grind it finely.
5) Mix it to remaining dried prawns... - 44.21
Savory Steamed Pudding With Rich Gravy
1) In a mixing bowl, allow yeast to soften in water, allowing a softening time of 5 minutes for the dried yeast.
2) Mix in dry mix ingredients, all at once with a fork.
3) Make a soft dough by pouring in enough water, if needed, such that the dough... - 46.9681
Ginger Chicken And Gravy
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Mix flour, salt, pepper, and ginger and coat chicken pieces.
Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken slowly, 10-15 minutes.
Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 35 minutes more, then remove cover to re-crisp chicken as it cooks an... - 31.8329
Pot Roast With Dill Carrot Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the excess fat from the roast.
3) Coat the Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
4) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium-high flame. When hot, add in the pork roast.
5) Cook the roast to brown well on all... - 45.6629
Meatloaf With Gravy
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, thyme, kosher salt, and pepper; lower heat and cook 5 minutes more.
2. Heat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the meats, bread crumbs, tomatoes, eggs,... - 32.3214
Station Potato Gravy
A traditional simple potatoes curry that is served on all the railway stations all across India. All that this recipe needs is boiled potatoes and sour curd and some masalas and you will have this fairly simple tasty dish ready. - 0
Chicken In Gravy Pot Pie
1. Start oven, set at 400° F., or Moderately Hot.
2. Remove skin and bones from the chicken, cut meat in large cubes and place it in a casserole. Pour the gravy over the chicken.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together: combine the milk, butter and eggs and add... - 30.2111
Burgundy Beef Balls In Gravy
In 1 1/2 -quart (8-inch round) or 8 or 9-inch pie plate, combine all ingredients except gravy mix and water.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls leaving them in same dish.
Sprinkle meatballs with gravy mix.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes.
Add water and cook, covere - 33.2042
Palak Paneer Gravy
Palak Paneer is very simple and easy to make recipe. Palak Paneer gets its taste from paneer mixed with garam masala and flavored with spices. Palak Paneer is loved by many vegetarian people worldwide. - 41.1697
Southern Chicken Fried Steak With White Gravy
Want an easy and delicious chicken recipe to try at home? Scott shows us his version of Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy. He has shown the recipe in great detail except for the dry rub recipe which he has shown in some other video. It’s worth... - 113.793
Good 'n Easy Beef 'n Gravy
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 10 to 12 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 32.5206
Roast Beef With Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Mix together butter, flour, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper, creaming them well to form a smooth paste.
3) Mix in a few drops of Worcestershire sauce to make a better spreading... - 41.0503
Kale Chole In Onion And Tomato Gravy
Black chickpeas (kale chole or kala chana) are quite popularly consumed in Indian households and are considered to be quite healthy due to being rich in fiber and protein. Also the chickpeas have low glycemic index, thus helping in controlling hunger. It is... - 0
Lal Lobiya In Onion Tomato Gravy
Lal lobiya (red cowpea) are not as famous as white lobiya (white cowpea), but considered to be quite healthy for consumption. Red cowpeas can be cooked in both dry form and gravy form. This recipe for gravy based lal lobiya. - 0
Paneer Bhurji (part 1) - Crumbled Cottage Cheese In Rich Gravy
All of you who like Indian cuisine must try this cottage cheese recipe. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef cuts all the vegetables, sautees the cottage cheese and shows how to make the curry. You should follow part 2 which... - 105.465
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
1 In a large skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
3 Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4 Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
5 In large skillet, put the chops and brown on both sides.
6 In a bowl, mix... - 45.6513
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 42.1747
Chicken With Olive Gravy
Chicken with olive gravy is an exquisite recipe, it looks so fabulous with the crisp chicken, the snazzy sauce with all the colors and the fragrance is just the icing on the top. After watching this video you can only say WOW! - 119.249
Salisbury Steak With Onion Gravy
In bowl combine 1/3 cup soup with ground beef, crumbs, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 oval patties.
In frypan brown patties.
Drain off fat.
Gradually blend flour into remaining soup, mixing until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
Add to... - 43.3742
Fried Fish In Gravy
Cover fish with a little salt and lemon juice, keep aside for a while.
Wash and wipe dry.
Mix together salt, turmeric, chilli and cummin powders and rice flour, make a paste with a little water and coat fish pieces with it.
Fry in shallow, hot oil.
Melt ghee... - 42.0317
Breaded Veal Cutlets With Sour Cream Gravy
Cut veal into 6 serving-size pieces.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dip veal into bread crumbs, then into eggs mixed with water, and back again into bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Transfer cutlets to 13x9x2-inch baking... - 40.6388
Swiss Steak With Sour Cream Gravy
1. Wipe the meat dry with a damp cloth.
2. On a wooden flour, tip out the flour. Place the meat on the flour and pound the meat into the flour. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large pan, heat the butter and add the seasoned steaks... - 39.5228
Quinoa Loaf In A Gravy Of White Wine And Mushrooms
If you thought meat loaf is a luxury of the carnivores, think again. The vegan Chef Joel is on a mission to prove you wrong. A vegan loaf made from quinoa, oats, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes, filled with spinach and topped with a warm and smooth gravy of... - 104.353
Southern Fried Tofu In Gravy
For vegetarians here comes another great dish- Southern Fried Tofu in Gravy. Watch this video to see how you can deal with vegetarians who are not very fond of the veggie meals. They will like this for sure. - 128.599
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 46.2771
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb With Orange Gravy
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook 5 minutes longer or until the mushroom juices have... - 39.7402
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 45.1598
Tinde Gravy Wale (indian Round Gourd Curry)
Tinda is a common vegetable in Indian households. Though moistly it is cooked in dry form, however a few people like to eat it in gravy form. The gravy form of tinda is not that difficult. Here follows the recipe for the same. - 0
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Pan Gravy
1. Rinse chicken with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Prepare stuffing mixture as instructed by manufacturer.
3. Stuff the chicken with stuffing mixture.
4. Tie the legs and tuck them under the wings.
5. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility... - 45.5468
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Gravy
Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Gravy that will enlighten your holidays. Take a look at this video for the exact recipe and try it out this season, you will be very happy with the results. It is a winner and is loved by... - 118.937
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Potato In Gravy
This recipe is very rich as it has cream and cottage cheese. This savory dish compliments any bread very well. This can also be made with cashew paste. - 0
Braised Beef Short Ribs In Barbecue Gravy
These short ribs are going to keep you snug in the cold weather! Robust flavors of the beef and served with potatoes and some gravy! See the video for more! - 81.891
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 119.755
Spicy Dry Mutton With Coconut
There are numerous varieties of dry mutton dishes that can be had, and they are all lip smacking indeed. This one, here, is more of a Kerala Style preparation with coconut, and goes well with Rotis (or chapatis), than it does with Plain rice. - 0
Ridge Gourd Dry Curry
Ridge gourd is rich in fiber and very popular in Indian cuisine often with spices or seasonings. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Ridge Gourd with Chana Dal, a classic Maharashtrian style dry curry. Great to enjoy it anyway! - 115.643
Vegetable Dry Manchurian
Vegetable Dry Manchurian Recipe is a delicious Indian Chinese Recipe made from cabbage, carrot and many other ingredients. - 0
Chicken Dumplings Using Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
This an amazing Chicken And Dumplings recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Chicken And Dumplings for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 44.4283
Chicken With Spice Mix
Indian style chicken can be either with a gravy or dry and without a gravy. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chicken Masala, a thick curry with tomato extract and regular spicy Indian masala with lot of spices. Great with the feel of tomato! - 115.172
Spicy Indian Vegetable Curry - Mix Vegetables
Recipe to make spicy Indian vegetable curry using onion and tomato paste along with some Indian spices. You can use any vegetables of your choice for this curry. A must try recipe for all curry lovers. - 0