- » Dry Gelatin Salad
Dry Gelatin Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry gelatin salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry gelatin salad recipes.
Rice Salad With Gelatin
Rice Salad has a Blistering taste.The Pineapple and Onion gives the Rice Salad Blistering taste. - 41.905
Mint Gelatin For Fruit Salads
1. Chill a 1-quart mold in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the lemon juice or vinegar.
3. Steep the mint in 3/4 cup boiling water 6 minutes. Drain, add 4 to 6 drops... - 36.2775
Pineapple And Cheese Gelatin Salad
1. Chill a 1-quart mold or pan in the refrigerator until the gelatin is ready. Then rinse it in cold water but do not dry it.
2. Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
3. Heat the pineapple juice in an enamel or glass saucepan. Then stir the gelatin into the... - 39.4108
Applesauce Nut Gelatin Salad
Pour water into 2-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until boiling, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup gelatin mixture into small bowl; stir in 1/2 cup water.
Cover and refrigerate until set; use for Peach... - 36.9502
Cranberry And Orange Gelatin Salad
1. Set a small, fancy mold or bowl in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse the mold with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Wash cranberries and orange. Cut orange in quarters, leave skin on; remove the seeds. Put both orange... - 36.5071
Cabbage And Apple Gelatin Salad
1. Chill a 1 1/2 quart mold, or 6 to 8 individual molds, in the refrigerator until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse the mold with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water and let cool.
3. Add the lemon and grape... - 39.4928
Cola Gelatin Salad
Combine the dry gelatin mix and cream cheese in a bowl and blend well.
Combine half the cherry juice, the pineapple juice and cola in a saucepan over medium-low heat; heat until steaming.
Add the juice mixture to the cream cheese mixture and blend... - 28.9365
Cheese, Olive And Nut Gelatin Salad
1. Set a 1-quart loaf pan, ring mold or other fancy mold in the refrigerator to chill until the gelatin mixture is ready. Then rinse it with cold water but do not dry it.
2. Blend cottage and Roquefort or Blue cheese with the cream, salt, paprika, olives and... - 36.7012
Harvest Fruit Mould
In saucepan combine dried fruit and enough water to cover the fruit.
Simmer gently, covered, for 25 minutes.
Add sugar; simmer 5 to 10 minutes more.
Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling... - 39.0643
Sea Breeze Dessert
1) Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and then add cold water and creme de menthe.
2) Chill this mixture until slightly thick.
3) Now, chill a small bowl and beater. In this bowl, mix together non-fat milk with ice water and beat until light and... - 40.4954
Crab Salad Hearts
Soften gelatin in cold white wine.
In a saucepan combine tomato juice, dry white wine, salt, brown sugar, cloves, onion slices and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and stir in gelatin wine mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Cool until mixture... - 41.1937
Green Jello Salad
1. In a saucepan of boiling water dissolve jello, add pineapple juice and let it cool.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and refrigerate until firm.
3. Serve cold or if desired with ice-creams and other desserts. - 38.3312
Frozen Ginger Ale Salad
Soak gelatin in orange juice 5 min.
Add lemon juice.
Then place over boiling water, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add sugar and ginger ale, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add fruits, and mix thoroughly.
Chill until mixture is slightly... - 40.8633
1) In a large bowl make layers of cabbage, carrot, green pepper and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar over it.
3) In a small saucepan mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil thoroughly.
4) Boil the mixture stirring continuously.
5) Pour it over... - 47.2079
Cucumber And Grape Salad
To prepare the marinade, in a medium sized bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard, beating with a fork until all the ingredients are blended.
Place the cucumber slices and grapes in the bowl and marinate them for at least 30 minutes or until... - 44.1564
Frozen Lime Mint Salads
In large bowl combine undrained pineapple, dry lime gelatin, marshmallows, and crushed mints.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or till marshmallows soften and melt.
Fold in dessert topping.
Spoon mixture into 16 paper bake-cup-lined muffin pans.
Cover... - 31.8597
Frozen Spring Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water; place over hot water to dissolve.
Combine gelatin, sugar, mustard, lemon juice, sour cream, and cream cheese; beat until well blended.
Chill until mixture thickens and begins to set.
Beat until smooth.
Fold in fruits,... - 38.4768
Savory Tomato Ice
In a small saucepan soften the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes.
Heat and stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
Meanwhile, place the chopped tomatoes in a blender container.
Cover and blend till pureed.
(You should have 2 cups.) Pour... - 38.3459
Cooked Salad Dressing
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Add hot water to mustard mixture; stir until blended.
To this add gelatin and butter or margarine; stir until gelatin dissolves.
Stir hot mixture slowly into beaten egg.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 36.061
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 42.6802
The 3 C Salad: Cucumbers, Carrots, And Cottage Cheese
The three c salad is a mixed vegetable salad made with gelatin. Prepared with added cottage cheese, the 3 c salad is flavored with horseradish and chilled to set in a mold. Served on a crisp lettuce bed, it is savory and delicious. - 34.9629
Zucchini Salad Pie
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
Add applesauce and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold in the zucchini, carrot, green pepper, and green onion.
Turn into a lightly oiled 9-inch pie plate.
Chill till... - 41.8404
Curry Ring With Cold Lamb Salad
The curry ring cold lamb salad is a gelatin and cooked lamb ring salad mold. Made with added eggs, vegetables and mayonnaise, the curry ring cold lamb salad is spiced with curry powder and flavored with white wine. Elegant and savory, the curry ring lamb... - 42.1094
Spicy Orange Fig Mould
In small saucepan combine water, stick cinnamon, and cloves; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove cinnamon and cloves.
Measure liquid; add more boiling water, if necessary, to measure 1 cup.
Add gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
Stir in orange juice.
Chill till... - 38.1983
Cucumber Cheese Mould
In small saucepan soften gelatin in cold water; add bouillon granules.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved; cool, Stir in lemon juice and horseradish.
Add cottage cheese, shredded cucumber, and chopped green onion.
Turn into a 4 cup mold.
Chill till... - 33.644
Peach And Cheese Mould
In bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in wine and lemon juice.
With rotary beater, gradually blend gelatin mixture into yogurt.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold in peaches and cheese.
Turn into a 5 1/2- or 6 cup... - 32.2887
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of bouillon until soften.
2) Simmer the bouillon mixture and stir for 4 minutes until gelatine dissolves.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the remaining bouillon.
4) Place the... - 36.9723
Tomato Aspic Souffle
Tomato aspic souffle is a gelatin cream cheese souffle made with tomato juice. Herbed with oregano for taste, the tomato aspic souffle is flavored with onion and celery salt and chilled to set. Served as a side, it is savory and flavorful. - 43.373
Grape Wine Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, sugar, and wine.
Spoon a layer of gelatin into the bottom of a chilled 9 inch mold.
Press peach halves around bottom and place a small cluster of grapes in center.
Chill until almost... - 35.7227
Cabbage Carrot Mould
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water, Add 1 cup boiling water and chicken bouillon granules; heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in salad dressing and dillweed.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in cabbage, carrot, and green... - 37.6607
Creamy Vegetable Mould
Prepare sour cream sauce mixes according to package directions; let stand 10 minutes.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in the prepared sour cream sauce, cold water, lemon juice, and dillweed.
Beat with rotary beater till blended.
Chill till partially... - 39.923
Chicken In Aspic
Early in day: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Meanwhile, place chicken in jelly-roll pan, skin-side down.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
Broil until golden brown, about 18 minutes; turn; broil until golden brown.
Cool chicken;... - 43.2798
Chicken Buffet Molds
1) Take ½ a cup of cold water and soften the gelatin.
2) Dissolve it over the hot water.
3) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients except the whipped cream. Mix well.
4) Fold the whipped cream into the mixture.
5) Pour it into the molds.
6)... - 44.5218
Cut greens from beets; discard.
Simmer beets in 2 inches water and vinegar until tender (about 30 minutes).
Slip off skins.
Cut thin slice from bottoms of beets; hollow out centers with melon-baller, leaving 1/2 inch shells; reserve centers.
Refrigerate beets... - 34.9152
Muffin Pan Snacks
If you have always been a fan of muffins then you would definitely be delightful in tasting one of these Muffin Pan Snacks! Great for mid-day munching or light meal, this Muffin Pan Snacks is so flavorfully made. Give it a try and just indulge! - 36.9087
Jellied Tomato Salad
Bring tomatoes to a boil; break larger pieces while heating.
Add gelatin and seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour into large mold or six individual molds.
Chill until firm; unmold.
Serve on salad greens; garnish with mayon naise. - 27.1583
Spring Beauty Salad
Combine flour, salt, mustard, and gelatin in heavy saucepan; gradually stir in milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until sauce is thick and smooth.
Cool until slightly thickened; then add mayonnaise or salad dressing and blend well.
Fold in cheese, cucumber,... - 35.1123
Molded Crab Salad
This Molded Crab Salad is a delicious and versatile pick to go with any meal and any occasion. Quite simple to make, you will be amazed at the easy your Molded Crab Salad is made! - 39.3298
Your dinner table will be complete with this salad Veronique. The crunch to this salad Veronique is gifted by the addition of celery and grapes to the mixture. A great recipe indeed! - 36.9436