- » Dry Fry Pan
Dry Fry Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry fry pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry fry pan recipes.
Pan-fried Monkfish With Saffron Sauce
This recipe will dazzle your guests in all the right ways. All you need is few ingredients from your kitchen cabinet and there you have a pan fried monkfish ready to serve and eat . A super easy to prepare and the flavor is outstanding, probably better... - 106.493
Pan Fried Liver
1) Take scissors and remove any large tube-like membranes from the liver. Carefully pull off the skin without tearing the meat. Cut meat into serving size portions.
2) Take wax paper and mix salt, pepper and flour on it. Coat the meat... - 34.9092
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Pan Fried Pork With Peaches
1. Place the rice in a large saucepan and cover with 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups chicken stock. Stir, bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for about 15 minutes. Switch off the heat, cover, and leave for 5 minutes. Season the pork. Heat a large metal... - 40.4664
Pan Fried Potatoes
Super Simple yet flavorful, this Potato recipe is a great snack, perfect to take on the road, for school or office lunch box. It can also be enjoyed as a side dish with any curry along with rice, naan or roti. - 0
Pan Fried Oysters
Prepare Seafood Cocktail Sauce, if desired.
Drain oysters; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine flour and crumbs in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
Dip seasoned oysters in crumb mixture.
Dip... - 42.8944
Sookhe Tinde Ki Sabzi (dry Indian Round Gourd Curry)
Tinda, also known as Indian round gourd or Indian baby pumpkin or apple gourd, is a healthy vegetable rich in protein, iron, calcium and carbohydrates. Tinda can be cooked in dry form or in gravy form and is relished with chapatti and curd. - 0
Sookhe Masala Aloo (dry Potato Curry)
Potato is one of the vegetables, which is commonly available in almost every home. I also keep potatoes in my home always, as they can be used to make various kinds of dishes, like parathas, curries, chaat etc. One of the popular potato (aloo) based dishes is... - 0
Dry Chicken Tikka Masala
Put a little bit of flavour into your dinner with this week's winner of the food fight, that's dry chicken tikka masala. This quick and easy recipe is a simple way to liven up the week. It's so rich and hearty, that it's delicious to eat and kind to your... - 108.287
Pan Fried Pan Fish
1) Trim, wash, and drain the excess water from fish and keep aside for a few moments.
2) Combine together cornmeal and salt.
3) Coat fish with the cornmeal-salt mixture.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat margarine or cooking oil and brown fish... - 34.0158
Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Ever wondered about having brussel sprout with Bacon , Sounds yummy!! Nick has successfully recreated this recipe keeping its distinct flavour with the addition of balsamic vinegar. This could be the best main course for a perfect lunch or dinner. - 74.5661
Three In A Pan
Three In A Pan is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.7387
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Remove heads, if desired.
Season with salt and pepper.
Coat with flour or breadcrumbs.
Heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Add coated fish; pan-fry over medium-high heat 2 to 4... - 40.0494
Spicy Beef Korma
If you dig on kormas, try this Spicy beef korma in some restaurant. This is a traditional recipe prepared on the occasion of Bakri-eid, a Muslim festival. It is a common and popular dish. This video gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish at home. - 109.775
Potol Posto (parwal With Poppy Seeds)
This is a light vegetable dish that is refreshing in the hot summer months. The poppy seeds are rich in carbohydrates and calcium as well as omega -6 fatty acids. They are known to be good for heart health and prevents breast cancer. The parwal poppy seed... - 0
Cauliflower In Browned Butter & Curry
1. Cook the cauliflower. Set it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat butter on medium high.
3. Heat it till it turns brown, but be careful not to burn it.
4. Put the cooked cauliflower into the butter.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and curry... - 130.53
Spicy Chicken Karai
Want to try a delicious chicken preparation which can be made within 20 minutes, try this Spicy chicken karai. It requires marinating the chicken in Indian spices. This video provides a step-by-step instruction for it. Go ahead and indulge your taste buds! - 115.211
Korean Food: Beef Deopbap (소고기 덮밥)
1. On a chopping board, cut the beef into thin slices. Keep aside.
2. In a blender, add all the beef ingredients and blend into a fine paste.
3. Add this paste to the beef slices in a bowl, mix well and cover the bowl with cling film and... - 118.413
Shrimp And Bok Choy Deopbap (청경채 덮밥)
1. In a pot over medium high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil and add the salt and baby bok choy. Boil the bok choy for 30 seconds.
2. Once done, immediately transfer the boiled bok choy into ice cold water. Once the baby bok choy cools... - 0
An easy way of enjoying the goodness of okra/ bhindi! You can quickly prepare it at home with some simple ingredients. - 0
Bharwaan Bhindi (stuffed Okra)
This is a very simple dry curry that can be served with chapathi or steamed rice and curry. It is sour and spicy and very easy to make. - 0
Pan Fried Oysters
Drain oysters. Dip prepared oysters in egg, then in corm meal, coating thoroughly. Set aside to dry. Heat oil or fat in frying pan to 370 degrees Fahrenheit (or until quite hot). Fry oysters until golden brown on one side, then turn carefully to brown the... - 13.7812
Spicy Chicken Curry
Looking for interesting, healthy ways to increase your veggie intake? Do it Indian style with this bright and spicy Chicken meal. Here's a tasty "bring a plate" idea. This easy-to-make aromatic curry. It is a delicious medley of traditional Indian flavors.... - 107.244
Pan Fried Clam Cakes
Canned clams minced or fresh clams cooked in the shell, then minced, may be used.
Drain well before measuring.
Mix thoroughly with well-seasoned mashed potato; add the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, nutmeg and eggs.
Form mixture into 10 or 12... - 31.639
Captain Ed's Marathon Pan Fried Fish
Combine bread crumbs, corn meal and seafood seasoning in a bowl.
Coat fish with the mixture.
Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
Take the coated fillets and dip in the beaten egg.
Coat fillets again in the dry mixture.
Put extra virgin olive oil, approximately... - 35.751
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 45.1598
Stir Fried Dried Scallops With String Beans
1. Soak dried scallops in sherry 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard sherry.
2. Cut string beans diagonally in 3 sections; then parboil.
3. Place scallops in a pan with water. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, until soft (15 to 20... - 34.213
Stir Fried Pork And Dried Oysters With Lettuce
Pork, oysters, lettuce! Doesn't Stir Fried Pork And Dried Oysters With Lettuce sound yum? An easy recipe to cook this mouth-watering Stir Fried Pork And Dried Oysters With Lettuce recipe. Check it out! - 35.6449
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.2047
Pan Fried Scallops
Thaw frozen scallops.
Dry scallops with paper toweling.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dip scallops in seasoned flour to coat.
Melt the butter or margarine in skillet.
Cook scallops in butter over medium heat, turning occasionally, till browned and opaque... - 33.315
Pan Fried Stuffed Fish Skin
The secret here, in this Pan Fried Stuffed Fish Skin recipe is the shrimp, mushroom and fish skin mix. Pan Fried Stuffed Fish Skin recipe is the first time I have ever tried my hands on stuffing fish skin, but then, I was more than pleased with the result.... - 38.1627
Pan Fried Smelts
Use 1 pound fresh or frozen smelts.
Thaw if frozen.
Rinse and wipe dry.
Dip in 1/4 cup milk, then in a mixture of 1/2 cup cornmeal and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
In large skillet cook smelts in 1/4 cup butter till done, about 5 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle 2... - 25.4919
Pan Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a shallow dish beat egg; stir in water.
Dip fish in egg mixture to coat on both sides.
Combine bread crumbs or crushed crackers or cornmeal with the salt and pepper.
Roll fish in crumb mixture, coating evenly.
In... - 38.4977
Pan-fried Skate Wings
1. Ask your fishmonger to trim the skate wings and remove any skin and cut them into equal size pieces.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season well with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon into a... - 73.7832
Pan Fried Tofu Asian
Moon Cho shows you how to make pan fried tofu with a very special dipping soy sauce with sesame seed, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and scallion. Such a simple and easy recipe you can make in half hour. Great Asian appetizer or snack. For this recipe, you... - 0
Pan Fried Veal Cutlets
Cut one lemon into thin slices and remaining lemons into wedges; refrigerate.
Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper; set aside.
In separate pie pans, place flour, eggs, and bread crumbs.
Dredge cutlets in flour, (shaking off excess); dip in egg, then in bread... - 38.9906
Healthy Pan-fried Minced Cutlet (menchi Katsu)
Menchi Katsu" is minced cutlet. It is kind of croquette, made from the mixture of ground meat (beef or pork, or both) and minced cabbage, breaded and deep-fried. Certainly my darling's favorite food, but it is high in calories!!! Therefore, I came up with... - 101.464
Pan-fried Fillet Of Plaice
1. Use a sharp knife to trim the edges or ask your fishmonger to do this for you.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season to your personal taste with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper.
3. Break the eggs into a bowl, beat well... - 73.7938
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 130.474
Pan Fried Liver And Bacon
1. Have the liver cut by your butcher nicely into nice large and thin slices.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season with salt and freshly milled pepper.
3. Wash and thoroughly dry the sage leaves.
4. Pour the milk into a small... - 85.8308
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Pan Fried Fish Amandine
Saute almonds in butter until golden brown; set aside.
Sprinkle fillets with salt, pepper, and thyme; dip in milk, and dredge in flour.
Fry fillets in hot oil (360°) over medium heat until golden brown, turning to brown both sides.
Drain on paper... - 33.5252
Pan Fried Savory Liver
If necessary, remove tubes and outer membrane from liver.
Coat slices with a blend of flour and seasonings.
Heat the butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add liver slices and brown on both sides.
Do not over cook.
Place on a warm serving platter.
Garnish with... - 34.2048
Pan Fried Oysters
1. Drain oysters; pat dry with paper towels. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter or margarine and salad oil. On waxed paper, sprinkle half of crushed saltines. Place oysters on crumbs and sprinkle with remaining saltines.
2. In hot butter... - 23.1684
Pan Fried Chicken With Tomato Bacon Sauce
Add bacon, onion and garlic to frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add undrained tomatoes, water, tomato paste, dried herbs and sugar.
Crush tomatoes with potato masher or fork.
Bring to boil, reduce heat,... - 44.9327
Pan Fried Venison Cutlets With Cream Sauce
1) In a large shallow baking dish, combine the wine, water, juniper berries, thyme, bay leaves, onions, garlic and pepper.
2) Add the cutlets and moisten them thoroughly with the marinade.
3) Marinate the cutlets for 2 hours at room temperature... - 46.595
Pan Fried Fish Cakes
I have been curious about this Pan Fried Fish Cakes since the first time heard it. The cakes fried beautifully and the Pan Fried Fish Cakes was a huge hit. You can serve them ith pride. - 39.1439
Pan Fried Trout
Rinse fish in cold water; pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, cracker crumbs, corn-meal, garlic salt and pepper.
In another bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Dip fish in the egg mixture, then gently roll in the crumb mixture.
In a skillet, fry fish in oil... - 34.4937
Pan Fried Fish
Wash and dry fish.
Dip in egg, milk mixture.
Roll in dry ingredient used.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Heat shortening in heavy skillet.
Fry fish about 5 to 7 minutes.
Turn fish only once and do not crowd in the pan. - 37.8064
Pan Fried Pizza
1) Into a bowl, sieve the flour, salt and freshly ground pepper
2) Make a small depression in the center of pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 4 tablespoons of water
3) Mix to make a smooth dough
4) Add more water as required
5) Onto a floured... - 43.7311
Roll halibut in flour.
Combine egg and milk; beat well.
Dip halibut in egg mixture.
Combine crumbs and salt; coat halibut with bread crumbs.
Fry in large skillet in deep hot fat for 15 minutes. - 31.0944
Golden Pan Fried Mushrooms
Dip mushrooms into egg; coat with bread crumbs.
Cook mushrooms and onion in margarine in 12-inch skillet, turning occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. - 24.31
Pan Fried Fish
Wash and dry the fish.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice and dip in a mixture of the flour, salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the fish until browned on both sides.
Serve with tartar sauce if desired. - 30.2642
Basic Pan Fried Fish
1. Cut fillets into serving size pieces
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of the fillets
3. Add milk to egg and beat well, now dip the fish in milk mixture
and roll in crumbs
4. Take a large frying pan and melt butter and oil in... - 38.7982
Pan Fried Fish
1) Clean and remove the fish heads from the whole fish.
2) Mix all the seasonings and rub the fish with the seasoning mixture.
3) Dredge the fish in corn meal, until thoroughly coated.
4) In a heavy skillet, fry the fish in about 1/4... - 43.1749
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks sounded very good when I heard it from a Chinese friend. And, that is what inspired me to prepare this Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks. A delight to cook. - 31.166
Pan Fried Fillets
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions and separate the fillets.
2) In a large skillet, heat the fat or oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the crumbs with salt, paprika and pepper.
4) Dip the fillets in milk, then dredge in the... - 38.1696
Pan Fried Red Mullet With Basil And Citrus
1. Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish in a single layer. Pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with the crushed peppercorns. Lay the orange slices on top of the fish. Cover the dish, and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
2. Halve the... - 39.3685
Pan Fried Broccoli
Heat a large lidded frying pan or wok and saute the garlic in the oil.
Add the broccoli and toss in the oil.
This will help retain the bright green color.
Add the liquids and toss.
Cover and simmer until the vegetable is barely tender, about 10 minutes.
Check... - 38.2684
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.162
Pan Fried Beef Ribs
Sprinkle pepper and lemon juice over ribs and let stand 30 minutes.
Brown ribs in lightly greased skillet, spoon sauce over them.
Brown at high heat.
These cook like steak.
Combine ingredients for sauce and cook until done and pour over the ribs. - 30.6377
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 47.0849
Pan Fried Trout With Caper Sauce
Warm the olive oil in a small saucepan; add the anchovies and stir over low heat until they have dissolved into a paste.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients and simmer the mixture until it is reduced by one-third, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, dredge the... - 39.7799
Pan Fried Zucchini With Vinegar And Chili Pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
When the oil is hot but not yet smoking, add the garlic and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Add the zucchini without crowding (fry in 2 batches if... - 38.799
Pan Fried Chicken
Heat the oil and butter in a large nonstick frying pan until foaming.
Add the chicken and cook over a low to moderate heat for 5-7 minutes until golden-brown on both sides, turning once.
Pour the wine over the chicken and sprinkle over the chopped... - 35.975
Pan Fried Beef Ribs (in Barbecue Sauce)
Pan Fried Beef Ribs (In Barbecue Sauce) is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.7631
Crispy Pan Fried Lake Fish
In a shallow dish combine crackers, cornflakes, or bread crumbs; Parmesan cheese; 1 tablespoon parsley; and lemon pepper.
In another shallow dish place egg.
Dip fish into egg, and then roll fish in the crumb mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the... - 40.7892
Pan Fried Catfish
1. In ziptight plastic bag, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, and pepper. Pour milk into pie plate. Dip catfish fillets, one at a time, into milk to coat well. Add fish to cornmeal mixture, shaking bag to coat fish thoroughly. Place coated catfish on wire rack... - 27.5497
Pan Fried Grouper Meuniere
Sprinkle fillets with tarragon, salt, and pepper; dredge lightly in flour.
Cook fish in butter and hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fish from skillet, and place... - 39.648
Pan Fried Dill Tomatoes
Combine cucumber and vinegar; set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Combine water and egg whites, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Dredge tomato slices in breadcrumb mixture, and dip in egg white mixture.
Dredge in breadcrumb mixture... - 45.6351
Pan Fried Trout With Horseradish Sauce
For the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, paprika, tomato or lemon juice, and herbs.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Set the sauce aside.
Rinse the trout and pat dry.
Season the cavities in the fish generously with salt and... - 41.7706
Pan Fried Chicken
1. Place the chicken on a plate and poke it with a fork.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic paste,
dry chili powder, basil, parsley and coriander.
3. Use half of this mix to marinade the chicken... - 0
Pan Fried Whitings With Lemon Butter Sauce
1. Wash the whitings and dry them with paper toweling. Sprinkle them inside with the rosemary, and outside with the salt and pepper. Place the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper, and coat the fish with the flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Heat the... - 31.5961
Pan Fried Haddock With Spanish Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers, and cook until the vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ham and cook until it just begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the parsley,... - 37.286
Pan Fried Ravioli With Blue Cheese Dressing
For the dressing, use a fork to mix a bit of the buttermilk with the cheese until the cheese is soft, but not smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Do not use a food blender or food processor.
Stir before each use.
Boil the ravioli until just... - 44.048
Pan Fried Endives With Mozzarella And Savoie Ham
Split endives in half and remove the stalks.
Blanch for less than a minute and drain.
Now pan-fry these endives in a medium hot pan with olive oil, starting with the outer side, until they become golden.
Turn over to the other side, season with salt and... - 37.9122
Pan Fried Trout With Hazelnuts And Grapes
Rinse trout fillets under cold water.
Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
Sift together flour and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, cream, and milk.
Add flour to egg mixture and stir until batter is smooth.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/2 cup... - 40.7873
Frying Pan Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients with milk.
3) Beat the eggs and add to the milk to make a smooth and creamy mixture.
4) Divide the dough in 3 or 4 parts.
5) Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into round shape.
6)... - 43.76
Charlie's Pan-fried Trout
1. Wash and rinse the fish under running water to ensure that the fish is completely clean
2. Pat dry and slice it to open flat.
3. In a separate bowl, place the flour and sage and mix well
4. Sprinkle this coating on top of the fish and pat... - 41.2379
Pan Fried Skewered Beef Kabobs
Sometimes often while planning snacks for a small get together at home, you are stuck over making kabobs but can’t because there is no griller. If you have stuck in such situations, watch the video and try repeating the technique as the chef does. It is... - 115.422
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
This Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. The main ingredient in this recipe is coconut. You will be ready with your Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice within 5 minutes. It is full of flavor in spite of being a Low Fat... - 37.9502
Pan-fried Cornmeal-coated Maine Smelts
Find the freshest smelts possible and try them using this simple technique. They are delicious with a simple wedge of lemon, but the Better Than Tartar Sauce (recipe below) makes for an exceptional meal. - 39.7981
1. Wash chicken and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
2. Place a wok on flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
3. Drop chicken pieces, and stir fry over high heat for 4-5 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates.
4. Reduce the flame to... - 100.087
Dry Fried Beans
Dry Fried Beans is a tasty appetizer. Dry Fried Beans gets its amazing taste from Shrimp and pork mixed with beans and chicken broth, flavored with sherry. Dry Fried Beans is loved by seafood lovers across the world. - 44.4729
Dry Fried Beef
Cut meat in slices 1/8 inch thick, then cut into shreds 1/8 inch wide and 2 inches long.
In a bowl, combine the hot bean sauce, sherry, sugar, and chile peppers; set aside.
Pour salad oil in a wok or small deep pan and heat over mediumhigh heat to 360° on a... - 42.2536
Stir Fried Dried Anchovies
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute and then set it aside to one part of the pan.
2. In the same pan, add garlic, soy sauce, corn syrup and red pepper paste in the other part. Stir fry for a... - 112.817
Stir-fried Dried Anchovies (sweet)
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Once done, remove and set the stir fried anchovies aside in a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce and corn syrup. Stir fry for a... - 109.609
Stir Fried Dried Mushrooms With Snow Peas And Bamboo Shoots
Stir Fried Dried Mushrooms With Snow Peas And Bamboo Shoots constitutes a nutritious family meal. This is a simple yet special Stir Fried Dried Mushrooms With Snow Peas And Bamboo Shoots recipe which can be served any time you like. Do try it at home! - 38.2502
Dry Fried Beef With Vegetables
Cut the beef into shreds and marinate for 30 minutes.
Wash and cut the celery into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths, the carrot into matchsticks and the de-seeded chillis into shreds.
Deep-fry the beef for 4 minutes.
Drain well; the beef will be very dark and dry.
Fry... - 42.5067
Dry Mellow Leaves With Dry Fava Beans
1. In a sauce pan pour in the oil and fry the onion. Set aside.
2. Wash and boil the fava beans until soft. With a hand blender or a mixer, mix it until it is mashed up.
3. Add in the dry Jute and mix well. Season with salt.
4. In a... - 87.9415
Sapo's Pompfret Aka Pompano Fried
1. Wash and clean the fish, remove the head, tails, fins and the insides of the fish.
2. Pat dry the fish with a kitchen paper, make crisscross slits on the fish, both the sides.
3. Season one fish with hot sauce and Cajun seasoning,... - 0
Peppery Minute Steaks With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Sprinkle the steaks with the pepper.
In a large no-stick frying pan over high heat, sear the steaks for about 1 minute per side.
Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Add the tomatoes, stock and vinegar to the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes,... - 23.2102