- » Dry Fried Meat Stew
Dry Fried Meat Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dry Fried Meat Stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dry Fried Meat Stew recipes.
Fava Bean And Meat Stew
In nonstick saucepan, combine lamb, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is browned.
Stir in stock and tomato paste.
Add beans, parsley, and thyme; cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Divide evenly. - 32.349
Easy Beef Goulash With Dry Red Wine
Beef Goulash has a wonderful taste. Beef Goulash gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and flavored with red wine. Beef Goulash is cherished by many non vegetarian lovers worldwide. - 38.0401
Khoresht Aloo Esfenaj (spinach And Dried Plum Stew)
Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying this fall season! Today I wanted to share with you a recipe called Khoresht Aloo Esfenaj which is a Persian stew made with spinach and dried plums. There are two different types of dried plums you can use, the... - 0
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Cook the meat, adding the ground paste and ingredients 11 to 18. After the meat is tender and coated with a little gravy, remove from fire.
4. Heat oil,... - 39.1125
Mexican Meat Stew
1.Take a flameproof casserole dish, and heat oil in it.
2.Add meat to it and fry so that it is brown from all sides.
3.Take the meat out on a platter.
4.Add onion, green pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5.Place the beef in the... - 45.2369
This kidney stew is prepared with veal kidneys and vegetables. Cooked with red wine and flavored with bay leaves, the kidney stew is simply seasoned and makes a homely fare. With added mushrooms to it, this veal kidney stew is quite filling. - 45.3203
Keema Matar is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 40.6954
Lamb And Pumpkin Stew Served In A Pumpkin
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F(200C) and preheat it.
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Brown the meat evenly in it.
3) Stir the cayenne pepper, garlic and sugar in it.
4) Add all the other ingredients except cumin.
5) Put the... - 44.1637
Pyaz Wala Khade Masale Ka Gosht (meat With Whole Spices And Onions)
Prepare all the ingredients first.
Pat dry the meat pieces thoroughly with paper towel.
Peel the onions, cut them in half, then slice in very thin half-circles.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat.
When it is very hot, put in the... - 43.5503
Ireland has so many wonderful tastes to please the palate. Of all of those great culinary delights,Irish Stew would have to be a favorite. - 37.3959
This hearty stew, loaded with vegetables and rich seasonings, is a great way to enjoy venison at home. - 34.9157
Pork And Olive Stew
In a heavy frying pan, brown pork in oil; include a little pork fat, if there is any.
Add rosemary, garlic, gravy, water, olives, and salt.
Cover and simmer slowly for about 1 hour, or until meat is tender; stir occasionally, Spoon out and discard garlic... - 26.6041
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 43.9561
Stewed Liver With Almond Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter over low heat, then add the salt pork and fry it until lightly browned.
Add the liver and chopped onions.
Cook them for two to three minutes, then add the tomatoes and wine.
Season with salt and pepper, cover the skillet and... - 37.366
Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts
To peel chestnuts, first remove a thin strip from one side.
Place in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and boil for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat.
Work with 2 or 3 at a time, leaving the remainder in the hot water.
Peel off the shells and then the thin... - 41.3954
See our host Megan Everett-Skarsgård share the concept behind More Food! on our website www.lovefoodshare.com.
In this episode you'll see her do an Oxtail Stew. It's using a wonderfully flavored and very inexpensive cut of meat. From this we'll show you in... - 46.4946
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 43.1453
Beef Stew With Sweet And Hot Peppers
1. Trim excess fat from beef. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add meat and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove meat to plate with slotted... - 32.8135
Tasty Albondigas Soup
What better way to defrost the winter chill than slurp down a bowl of spicy hot albondigas? Well, if you really relish the idea of chowing down a bowl of light broth with meatballs and vegetables, then there is nothing like this dish. Easy to make and... - 131.874
Chicken Giblet Stew
1. Wash the gizzards and hearts very well and put them in a saucepan with the broth, onion, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove the gizzards and hearts, chop finely and reserve.... - 37.2039
Beef Stew In Red Wine
Brown bacon in a heavy frying pan and remove meat.
Season beef with salt and pepper; add to the hot bacon drippings and brown on all sides.
Transfer meat and crisp bacon to a 3-quart ovenproof casserole.
Add small onions to the drippings and brown lightly;... - 39.6545
Garlic Flavored Chicken Cacciatore
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. In a nonreactive large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, in batches if necessary, and cook, turning once, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on... - 32.6301
Spicy Meat Filled Chiles Rellenos
1 Cook the meat in the water. When done, grind or puree meat in an electric blender. Mix in 1 teaspoon salt, the spices, garlic, onion and raisins.
2 Add enough of the meat broth to moisten. Cook until thick. Parch and peel fresh green chiles or soak dried... - 36.2025
Rabbit Stew With Dumplings
Soak rabbits overnight in cold water.
Next morning, dry them well and cut into serving pieces.
Dredge in flour, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In the meantime, cube pork and fry in a skillet.
When pork is nicely browned, remove pieces to a stewpot, leaving... - 38.9548
Easter Bunny Stew - Rabbit Stew
This year, we made a tender and delicious Easter Bunny Stew. Using the tried and true method of slow braising, we made a succulent and delicious rabbit that I'm sure you are going to love. This Hasenpfeffer inspired recipe features the notes of red wine,... - 116.354
Stand Easy Beef Stew
1. Cube the meat.
2. Toss in a glass, ceramic or pottery dish with the onion, carrots, bayleaf, vinegar and seasoning to taste.
3. Cover and leave, for 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain off the liquid into a jug and reserve it.
5. Discard the... - 45.6405
I love Rabbit Recipes and this is one of my favorite and easiest one's that I know! Rabbit Stew With Peppers And Onions in a delicious red sauce. This Rabbit Stew Recipe is a Northern Italian influenced recipe that I learned from Mr. Mele' the man I used to... - 128.658
Twice Cooked Pork, Wui Woo Yuk
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients for thickener, stir to mix and set aside.
2. In a pot, put together water, ginger and green onion for stock, cover and bring to a boil.
3. Uncover and add in pork belly, wine and... - 102.634
Lamb Eggplant Stew
Cut lamb and eggplant into 1/2 inch cubes.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry half the lamb at a time in hot oil till browned.
Remove all from wok.
Stir-fry onion and garlic in wok.
Return lamb to wok; stir in undrained tomatoes, salt, basil, and... - 41.9468
Herbed Lamb Stew
Herbed Lamb Stew is a delicious lamb preparation that I usually serve dish for parties. The guests always come back for a second serving of this delicious Herbed Lamb Stew. It is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 32.3621
Herbed Oxtail Stew
1) Season the flour with salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Dredge the pieces of oxtail in a plateful of flour to coat well.
3) In a pan, melt fat. Add in the oxtail pieces and fry till they turn a plae golden brown on both sides.
4) Drain the fat off the... - 44.3907
1) Wash oxtail and remove excess moisture with a tea towel.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, garlic powder and lots of pepper, then coat each piece of the oxtail in the seasoned flour.
3) Wash carrots, onions, celery, potatoes and tomatoes,... - 45.27
Place meat in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan and add soy.
Cover tightly with a dome lid and bring to a boil over medium heat; let meat simmer in its own accumulating juices for 30 minutes.
Uncover; boil over high heat until juices have evaporated.
When meat... - 42.6915
Combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorn, salt, bouillon and water in 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven.
Microwave, covered, 24 minutes on high, stirring once.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/2 cup water.
Stir into chicken... - 36.8582
Beef Kidney Stewed In Wine With Mushrooms
Heat the butter in a skillet and turn the kidneys over and over in this, over high heat, for a minute or so.
Add salt and pepper and the mushrooms.
Pour in the brandy, set light to it and shake the skillet until the flames go out.
Pour the wine into the... - 38.0404
Pig 's Feet Stew
Poach the pig's feet and chick-peas in the water until they are almost tender about three hours.
Melt the lard and gently fry the chopped chili, onion, tomatoes and ham.
Add this mixture to the pig's feet with the chorizo, coriander and salt.
Cook over medium... - 37.0204
Spicy Meatball Stew
Combine egg, 1/4 cup of celery soup, bread crumbs, and onion soup mix.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 16 meatballs; brown in 10-inch skillet in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Blend remaining soup, flour, and paprika.
Gradually add water.
Pour mixture... - 45.298
Pork Venison Stew
1 In a heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole, fry the salt pork over moderate heat.
2 Transfer them to paper towels to drain.
3 Pour off all but about 4 tablespoons of the fat from the pan.
4 Evenly coat the cubes of venison in the flour, shaking... - 43.5366
Home Made Green Chile Stew
Place a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil, and brown half the meat at a time on all sides; remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
In pan drippings cook bell pepper and garlic until soft.
In a large kettle (at least 5-qt. size) combine tomatoes... - 40.0667
Spicy Brown Beef Stew
1. Into a plastic bag, add flour and salt.
2. Add the pork into the flour and toss to coat. Set aside
3. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat shortening over a medium flame.
4. Fry the pork for 5 minutes, until lightly browned all... - 45.0633
Kidney With Paprika Flavor
1. Rinse the kidneys, dry with absorbent paper towel and cut in slices 1 -inch thick. Cut the slices in rather thick pieces. and season with salt and paprika.
2. Fry the kidney pieces till they are light brown.
3. Add the wine, lower the heat, and let the... - 32.6115
Coat veal with a mixture of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat a small amount of lard in a large skillet, add meat, and brown well on all sides.
Put browned meat into a large electric cooker.
Heat a small amount of lard in.a skillet, add garlic, onion, and green... - 39.4551
1. Coat veal with a mixture of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Heat a small amount of lard in a large skillet, add meat, and brown well on all sides.
3. Put browned meat into a large electric cooker.
4. Heat a small amount of lard in a skillet, add garlic,... - 40.2752
How To Make Brazillian Feijoada
Classic Brazilian soup. This video prepare authentic black bean soup which incorporates a wide variety of meat from pork to beef. Loaded with the traditional taste, this dish has the rich and smoky flavor making it an absolute gourmet's delight. Serve this... - 119.705
Sprinkle meat with sugar.
In large fry pan or Dutch oven, brown meat on all sides in hot oil.
Stir in salt, pepper and flour.
Add water, wine, garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 33.8685
Stewed Pork Rolls
On each pork slice, place a mushroom piece, bamboo-shoot strip and scallion strip.
Then roll up the pork well and secure it with a toothpick.
Marinate the pork rolls in the soy sauce and wine or sherry at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
Drain the rolls... - 41.3053
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce is a delicious beef preparation that I prepare at least once in a month because it is a family favorite! Try this brilliant Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce recipe! - 45.8761
Italian Lamb Stew
Coat the lamb cubes with the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the lamb cubes and brown on all sides.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onions, garlic, celery, salt and pepper to taste and sugar to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 43.9412
Savory Chicken Stew
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet.
Sprin-kle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper over chicken.
Brown chicken in butter; remove.
Stir paprika into butter in skillet; add remaining ta-blespoon butter.
Add onions, mushrooms and celery leaves; cover... - 41.7969
Stewed Pork Rolls
If you have a dinner party to host and you want a few pork dishes to add to your dinner spread then Stewed Pork Rolls is the perfect choice. These yummy rolls will be the winning dish at your party. Try the then Stewed Pork Rolls! - 47.4215
Lamb And Artichoke Stew
In very large frying pan melt the butter.
Add the lamb, and saute until lightly browned.
Remove the meat.
Saute the yellow onions along with the garlic and parsley.
Place the meat, onions, garlic, and parsley in a heavy kettle, and add salt, pepper, the... - 40.2571
Stewed Chicken With Tomatoes
1. Dust drumsticks with the seasoned flour.
2. Melt butter or margarine in large heavy frying pan with tight-fitting cover; brown chicken over medium heat on all sides; drain on absorbent paper.
3. Combine all remaining ingredients in same pan.
4. Bring to... - 32.5768
Tasty Garlic Spinach Sautee
If you detest the sight of greens on your plate, here's one good way how you can devour them. Chef Keith Snow shares a lip-smackingly good spinach recipe that will surely appease the taste bud of even the most fussy eater. Give it a shot. - 93.1972
Beef Stew With Chickpeas
Fry the bacon in a frying pan until it is crisp and golden brown and has rendered most of its fat.
Transfer the bacon to a large, ovenproof casserole using a slotted spoon.
Add the meat cubes to the frying pan, in batches, and brown on all... - 42.3624
Lamb & Celery Stew
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until lightly browned.
Add lamb and 1/2 cup of the water.
Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover and... - 39.6829
Pork Stew With Tomatillos
rim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat salad oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion; cook until onion is limp.
Stir in garlic,... - 38.7811
Basil Flavored Beef And Chickpeas Stew
Cook the bacon in a large frying-pan for 5 minutes or until it has rendered most of its fat.
Transfer to a deep ovenproof dish.
Add the meat to the pan and fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until it is evenly browned.
Add to the bacon.
Pour the oil into the pan.
When... - 43.821
Lamb Or Beef Korma With Almonds, Pecans, And Sour Cream
Peel the onions.
Cut 4 of them into halves lengthwise, and then slice them into very thin half-rings.
Chop the fifth onion coarsely.
Put it along with the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons of water and blend at high... - 43.3479
Grouse, Pheasant Or Partridge In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine sherry, cloves, onion, bay leaf and sage.
3) In this marinade, let the bird pieces rest for 2 days in the refrigerator, covered.
4) Remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
5) Strain the... - 48.0093
Sprinkle aubergines and courgettes with salt, and put in a colander.
Place a weighted plate on top, so excess moisture and bitterness will be pressed out.
Leave for 1 hr.
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
Gently fry garlic and onions until soft and... - 45.6805
Lamb With Onions And Mushrooms, Or Lamb Do Pyaza
Dry the meat thoroughly with paper towels and leave at room temperature while preparing the other ingredients.
Peel and halve the onions lengthwise.
Slice them into 1/8-inch-thick half-rings.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the onions over a high... - 44.5286
Make Ahead Lamb Stew
Trim excess fat and membrane from lamb.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add lamb and cook, uncovered, until well browned on all sides.
Add garlic and cook, stirring, until lightly browned.
Stir in chicken broth, wine, sage, lemon peel,... - 47.5251
Mexican Lamb Stew
1) Cook a mixture of milk, onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper being careful not to boil.
2) Fry lamb in hot butter until golden.
3) Stir in to hot milk and uncover and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour or more until lamb is soft and milk has... - 41.6888
Spezzatino Di Vitello Con Piselli Veal Stew With Peas
Put the veal in a plastic bag with the flour and shake to coat.
Shake off any excess flour.
In a large skillet, brown the veal in the oil slowly and thoroughly.
Don't rush this step.
Just before the veal is browned, add the onion; continue to fry until the... - 43.0552
Beef Stew And Bowties
1) In a Dutch oven, place salt pork over medium heat.
2) Fry beef in the hot fat, stirring occasionally, until meat is well browned.
3) Take the meat off and keep aside.
4) To the same oven, add onion, green pepper and celery and saute until tender,... - 46.3289
Flavorful Green Chile Stew
The Classic Green Chile Stew is a typical New Mexico Restaurant favorite. With some time on your hands it can be recreated in your own kitchen and here is a simple way to make this dish even more nutritious and fulfilling. - 0
1. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour seasoned with the salt and pepper.
2. Heat four tablespoons of butter in a large skillet and brown the chicken parts on all sides. If necessary, add more butter. Remove the chicken from the skillet and add the onion,... - 25.4023
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a pan, melt the butter, fry oxtail until golden brown and transfer to a casserole dish.
3. To the pan add the bacon, onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the flour,... - 44.7604
Place the ham hocks, pea beans, consomme, tomato juice, whole onions, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme in a large saucepan.
Add enough water to cover by 1/2 inch and bring to a boil.
Turn the flame as low as possible, cover, and barely simmer for 5 hours; add... - 41.361
A step by step guide to make the traditional nalli gosht . The nalli of lamb cooked in the rich Indian spices is the right treat your family deserves on a holiday or any special occasion. Whip up a treat and just the smile on their faces will say it all. - 51.7923
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609
Nargisi Koftas Large Meatballs Stuffed With Hard Boiled Eggs
If your butcher has not ground the meat 3 times, do it yourself at home.
It should be very finely ground.
In a large bowl combine the meat, cloves, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, mace, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 2 tablespoons... - 43.4977
Beef And Apricot Stew
Bring the stock to the boil, pour over the apricots and leave to soak for about 12 hours.
Coat the beef cubes with the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the beef and fry for 5 to 8 minutes or until it is evenly browned.
Strain the stock... - 42.9075
Pork And Vegetable Stew
Fry the onions in the lard for three to four minutes.
Then add the pork cubes and brown them.
Combine all of the remaining vegetables in a large bowl.
In a large earthenware dish, alternate layers of browned pork and onions with layers of the mixed... - 43.0852
Bolognese Meat Sauce
1) Heat the oven
2) In a saucepan, put the tomato coulis and allow to simmer
3) In a casserole, heat the butter and add in the carrot, onion and celery and saute till soft
4) Pour in the beef, veal and lean pork and fry the meat over a... - 46.8738
Continental Beef Stew
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes; cut corn into 1-inch pieces.
Heat wok over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry meat, half at a time, in the hot oil till browned.
Remove meat from wok.
Stir-fry onion and garlic till onion is tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Return... - 42.0181
Veal Stew Jaclran
Using a frying pan or dutch oven, brown meat in oil, turning to brown all sides.
Add onions and cook until glazed.
Add garlic, salt, thyme, wine, bouillon cube, water, orange zest, and tomato paste.
Cover and simmer 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender.
Spoon... - 33.7922
Stews And Offal Dishes
Wipe the meat and trim off any skin and superfluous fat.
Cut the meat into pieces suitable for serving and place in a dish with the vinegar.
Leave for about 1 hr., turning 2 or 3 times; then drain well and dry.
Cut the carrots and turnip into dice or Julienne... - 40.4681
Stewed Ox Tail
Wash the tails, dry well and remove any superfluous fat.
Cut into joints and divide the thick parts in half.
Melt the fat in a saucepan, fry the pieces of tail until brown, then remove from the pan.
Slice the onions and fry them until light brown, add the... - 32.8572
Pork Stewed With Wine And Tomatoes
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes.
Heat lard in ovenproof casserole, add meat, stir until brown, then remove.
In the same fat fry onions until beginning to colour then stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add wine, sugar, bay leaf, salt and pepper and contents of... - 36.4403
Beefy Bean Stew
Wash beans, soak overnight in the water.
Fry the diced salt pork slowly until lightly browned, using a large heavy pan.
Add onions and cook until soft.
Pour in beans and water, then add remaining ingredients.
Cover closely and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or... - 32.7431
Wash beans, add the water, and bring to boil; boil for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Fry salt pork for about 5 minutes; add veal, onion, and garlic; brown lightly.
Stir in paprika, thyme, marjoram, and pepper.
Add to beans and water.
Simmer, covered, for 1... - 47.4362
Spicy Lamb And Aubergine Stew
Sprinkle the aubergine slices with salt and leave for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the lamb cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan and place it in... - 41.0188
Old Fashioned Pork Stew With Whole Garlic Cloves
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a Dutch oven and sear the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat and fry the onion slices until they are golden.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and the flour to the onions, and cook the roux over... - 46.7448
Cider Beef Stew With Dumplings
Trim the beef and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat and fry the meat until well browned then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion and celery gently for a few minutes in the same fat then stir in 1 x 15 ml spoon (1... - 39.8548
Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.9633
Enjoy a warm robust beef stew made with the flavors of Filipina concoctions! See the video on more of this recipe, though the audio is not there, the video can still be followed - 79.7641
Veal Or Beef Stew With Aubergine
Soak the aubergine cubes in a bowl of heavily salted water for 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse them, then dry well.
In a heavy-bottomed pot, big enough to hold everything, heat 3-4 tablespoons olive oil and saute the aubergine cubes until brown.
Remove the... - 43.943
Spring Stew With Pork, Orange And Beetroot
1. Mix together the flour, cinnamon and a little salt and pepper. Dice the pork and toss the cubes in the flour to coat.
2. In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden.
3. Add the... - 47.5118
Lamb Lentil Stew
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry lamb, half at a time, in the hot oil till browned; remove.
Drain excess fat from wok.
Return all meat to wok; stir in beef broth, onion, garlic, bay leaves, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 40.4906
Stewed Veal With Mushrooms
1. Trim off the excess fat from the veal and slice the meat into small pieces. Fry the meat in butter, but do not brown.
2. Take a saucepan and rub a garlic clove inside the saucepan to flavor. Place the meat in the saucepan.
3. Add mushrooms in hot... - 41.9678
1. Combine ground beef, 1/4 cup of the beef broth, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Shape into 20 small balls.
2. Brown in butter or margarine in a Dutch oven or a large frying pan; pour remaining broth... - 33.9695
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, 1/4 cup of the beef broth, bread crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper in it with a fork.
2) Figure the mixture into 20 small balls.
3) In a Dutch oven or a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine... - 45.5306
Magical Instant Chicken Stew
1) Wash the chicken well and cut chicken into desired pieces.
2) Peel and cut potatoes to 3.5-cm/1.4-inch chunks.
3) Cut the tomatoes into quarters and peel,quarter onions.
4) Slice or cut the carrots into wedges.
5) Cut the mushrooms into... - 45.4047
Meatball Stew Provencal
Make meatballs as directed.
Prepare vegetables ahead, if you wish, but do not flour until ready to fry.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat 1 tablespoon each olive and vegetable oil in Dutch oven or heavy flameproof casserole.
Add meat balls in a single layer—do... - 43.0964
Speedy Chicken Stew
In 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven, combine fryer, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water.
Cook covered, 24 minutes, stirring once.
Combine 1/4 cup flour with 1/2 cup water.
Stir into chicken mixture.
Cook covered, 8 ... - 45.1712
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 117.125
The Best Boeuf Bourguignon
If you are under the impression that cooking up a classic boeuf bourguignon is only a professional chef's task, then you are wrong. You too can prepare this authentic dish at home, given some time and effort. Obviously you'll need a guidance, which will be... - 115.091
Portuguese Clam And Sausage Stew
Use fresh Mexican (not dried Spanish) chorizo, or substitute hot Italian sausage. While Asian fish sauce may seem out of place here, its a trick to add an indescribable element of flavor. - 34.6275