- » Dry Dip Mix
Dry Dip Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry dip mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry dip mix recipes.
Dried Beef Dip
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish and dill weed until smooth.
Stir in beef.
Serve with chips or bite-size fresh vegetables. - 24.8118
Sun Dried Tomato Dip
1. Place tomatoes in a small bowl and add vinegar to just cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
2. Remove tomatoes from vinegar and drain well. Chop fine and mix with sour cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, basil and olives. - 30.6734
Dried Beef Dip
1)In a bowl, whisk cottage cheese and skim milk well.
2)Add in horseradish, minced onion and crushed dried beef.
3)Mix lightly and refrigerate the dip till further use.
4)Use the dip as required. It can be stored refrigerated for up to a week. - 27.3721
Onion Soup Mix Dip
Whisk all ingredients well in a bowl and chill till required. - 18.0468
Spring Vegetable Dip
Spring Vegetable Dip is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this recipe and share to us how you feel about this Spring Vegetable Dip. - 26.2093
Dried Beef Dip
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, soften cream cheese on MEDIUM for 2 minutes.
Mix other ingredients with cheese; microwave on MEDIUM for 4 minutes; stir halfway through cooking time.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 28.176
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 28.5714
Dip Mix is a quicky mix and you can prepare it any time. This recipe of Dip Mix is rich with the flavors of garlic, sour cream and cheese. Check out the recipe of Dip Mix. - 27.4814
Sesame Chicken With Soy Dip
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Use a baking tray to line with baking paper.
3) In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, five-spice and a little seasoning on a plate.
4) Pat dry the chicken, dip into the egg, then roll in... - 45.1734
Mustard Mayonnaise With Dry Mustard
Mix mustard and vinegar, and let stand overnight.
Beat egg, and mix with sugar.
Add vinegar and mustard; cook over low heat until thick.
Mix with mayonnaise. - 21.3885
San Antonio Chile Dip
San Antonio Chile Dip is a south American cuisine. San Antonio Chile Dip gets its fine taste from tomatoes, chilies flavored with vinegar and dashed with red pepper. - 33.1913
Water Chestnut Dip
1.Chop green pepper's top and take the seeds out of them.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook greenpeppers in it for 5 minutes.
4.Once done, strain and put aside.
5.In a separate bowl, mix ground... - 42.2765
Cream N Sherry Dip
You'll simply love this Cream N Sherry Dip recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Cream N Sherry Dip recipe again and again. - 23.5587
Hot Beef Dip
Rinse dried beef in hot water; drain and chop.
Cook onion in margarine until tender.
Stir in milk and cream cheese; mix until well-blended.
Add dried beef and remaining ingredients.
Serve hot. - 34.0322
Beef And Cheese Dip
Mix all ingredients together in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes [REHEAT-6, 7 to 9 minutes]
Stir once during cooking. - 30.4583
Basic Pepper Salt Mix
If you are looking for a table condiment or dip for deep-fried and roasted foods, Basic Pepper Salt Mix very well suits your purpose. This Basic Pepper Salt Mix which makes use of Szechwan peppercorns has a taste of its own. You ought to be trying it! - 19.375
Mixed Fish Fry
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut haddock into large chunks.
Cut eel, crosswise, into 2-inch pieces.
Shell shrimp, leaving last section and tail intact.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine eggs and 1/4 cup water.
Dip seafoods into flour and then in egg mixture; roll... - 43.3012
Party Anchovy Dip
Want to make a difference to your party ? Try this tasty party Anchovy dip. A quick and easy formula to bring a smile to anyone's face. - 33.9296
Mixed Fish Fry
Thaw fish, eel, and shrimp, if frozen.
Cut haddock into large chunks.
Cut eel into 2-inch pieces.
Shell shrimp, leaving last section and tail intact.
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Combine eggs and 1/4 cup water.
Dip fish, eel, and... - 40.3623
Mixed Vegetables En Pot
In slow-cooking pot, combine mixed vegetables with celery.
In medium bowl, mix soup with seasoned salt, dry dip mix, water, and melted butter.
Pour over vegetables in pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.1732
Low-calorie Onion Soup Dip
1) In medium bowl, combine yoghurt and cottage cheese until well blended.
2) Add the dry onion-soup mix and chili powder.
3) Cover the dip and refrigerate for 3 hours, to chill well and to let flavor develop.
4) Serve on tray with an... - 28.8562
Shrimp Dilly Dip
Gradually blend soup and other ingredients with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Beat just until smooth; overheating will make dip too runny.
Chill. - 25.379
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Hot Spinach Cheese Dip both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 30.4796
Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 25.9581
Batter-dipped Fondue Meatballs
Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, beer and garlic salt.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls.
Prepare frothy batter.
Heat oil and butter in metal fondue pot to 375Â°.
Spear meatballs with fondue forks, dip into batter and cook in hot oil to desired... - 36.0793
Yogurt Cuke Dip
1) In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and then chill.
2) In a deep bowl, stand cucumber sticks around the edge.
3) Pour the yogurt mixture.
4) Serve as required. - 31.8869
Mix all ingredients together.
Chill until needed.
Serve with potato chips.
Also good as a dip for raw vegetables. - 28.3784
1) Wash and drain the spinach thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients and combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the dip with crackers. - 37.3118
Green Goddess Dip
In a small bowl, stir anchovies into cream cheese.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 29.3165
Spinach Dip In Rye
1.Wash and drain spinach.
2. Pat dry between kitchen towels.
3.Mix together spinach, mayonnaise, onion soup mix, lemon juice, yogurt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
5.Cut a bowl from the center of the loaf of bread.
6. Make 1 inch cubes of... - 45.7878
Veg Cream Cheese Dip By Tarla Dalal
A flavorful, cool, fresh-tasting dip that goes well with vegetables and crackers. Just add a dash of cream cheese, sour cream and chill, and there you have all the zing needed to lift you beyond mundane everyday worries. - 0
Smoked Fish Roe Dip
Remove skin from cod's roe, and mash to a pulp in a mixing bowl.
Soak bread in warm water until soft.
Squeeze dry, and crumble into the roe.
Combine the two, mixing well.
Gradually add oil until mixture has the consistency of a puree.
Add crushed garlic and... - 35.1036
Hot Spinach Dip
1) In a microwave safe bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, carrots, cream, onion powder, dill and pimiento.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film.
4) Cook in microwave at high for 5 minute or until hot, stirring twice whil... - 36.2475
Smoked Fish Dip
1. Take out the skin and bones from mackerel.
2. Flake the fish with a fork.
3. In a bowl mix fish and next 8 ingredients.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Sprinkle parsley on top.
6. Serve with assorted crackers. - 42.7028
Cheese And Leek Dip
1. In a large bowl, place the cream cheese and the soured cream in a bowl and beat well till smooth
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat well
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by placing it in a rigid container. Seal, label and freeze... - 37.6842
Crudites With Pernod Dip
1. In a small dip bowl, mix the sour cream, the onion soup, the Pernod and set aside to chill till required.
2. Split the cauliflower head into smaller pieces as required for the dish.
3. Then wash and pat dry the florets. Set aside... - 36.8723
Remove top and seeds from green pepper.
Remove stem from green pepper top and discard, Place green pepper top, yogurt, and spaghetti sauce mix in blender container; blend till green pepper is coarsely chopped.
Fill green pepper with, dip. - 26.5019
Onion Dip Chicken
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix dry onion dip with 1/2 cup water to thin gravy consistency.
Add more water if too thick.
Brush chicken cavity with sauce.
Blend 2 cups corn flakes (or rice krispies) in large bowl with enough of the sauce to moisten.
Melt 2... - 38.4743
1. Combine cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in carrot, green pepper, radish, scallions, chopped parsley, and dried dill. - 35.2733
In a medium bowl, combine liverwurst and sour cream, mashing liverwurst with a fork.
Stir in onion dip mix, steak sauce and hot pepper sauce. - 22.2045
Combine all ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors. - 26.2799
1. Place parsley, dill, ricotta cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
2. Process until smooth. - 30.7702
Pretzels With Cheese Dip
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add butter, sugar, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Punch dough down.
Divide into 12 equal... - 41.1824
Creamy Leek Dip
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Chill 3 to 4 hours.
Serve with fresh vegetables. - 20.4047
Swimming Tuna Dip
Combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix in food processor or blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in tuna, green onion and parsley. - 33.239
Extra Special Spinach Dip
In medium bowl, blend vegetable soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Stir in spinach and water chestnuts; chill. - 24.2536
Minted Spinach Dip
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl all the ingredients for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover, and chill until ready to serve - 29.4335
1. Place the ground sausage in a medium-sized nonstick skillet, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Transfer the cooked sausage to paper towels to drain. Crumble and set aside.
2. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, and garlic in... - 34.9954
Beat the cottage cheese and buttermilk until smooth; chill 1 hour.
Mix in the onion and caviar. - 20.4418
Savory Yogurt Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add yogurt.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify the flavors.
5. Spoon Dip... - 35.2295
Sherry Vegetable Dip
Pour hot sherry over onion soup mix and let stand.
Mix with sour cream and cayenne and refrigerate overnight.
Serves 6 to 8. - 25.8931
Fresh Vegetable Dip
Place unopened package of spinach on plate.
Cook on High 5 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes until completely defrosted.
Remove spinach from package and drain thoroughly; squeeze dry.
Transfer spinach to processor or mixing bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients... - 40.4432
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients.
2. Take a 2 cup serving container and transfer the mixture into it.
3. Cover and allow to refrigerate till served.
4. Serve as required. - 36.6621
Creamy Vegetable Dip
1) Into a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley. Oregano, salt, pepper and garlic till combined
2) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for an hour
3) Serve with chips or a vegetable assortment - 36.6871
Clam Cheese Dip
Drain the clams, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Mix together the cottage cheese, lemon juice, Tabasco, garlic, buttermilk and clam juice.
Stir in the clams.
Heap in a bowl. - 28.9739
Shrimp Cheese Dip
Beat the cottage cheese, buttermilk, chili sauce, onions, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce until smooth and well blended.
Mix in the shrimp.
Heap in a bowl.
Serve with crisp crackers or toast fingers. - 29.7526
Red House Dip
Mix all the ingredients together well.
To freeze: place in a small rigid container, cover, label and freeze.
To thaw and serve: thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Turn into a bowl or half a fresh pineapple shell and serve with potato crisps (chips), sticks... - 26.3195
1) Combine together all the ingredients and chill for 2 hours.
2) Serve with pepper sticks, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower or any other vegetable of your choice. - 32.7057
Outback Steakhouse Dipping Sauce
All of you who enjoy making different dipping sauces should try this recipe. The dipping sauce can be used with any appetizer. The chef in the recipe shows an easy way to make dipping sauce the way you get it in the famous Steakhouse. - 100.276
Mushroom And Ham Dip
1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and beat well. Set the paprika aside for later user
2. Pour this into a flexible container and freeze for later use. Seal and label the container before serving.
3. Serve fresh or remove from freezer and... - 32.1174
1) On top of the double boiler,combine all ingredients except bacon.
2) Cook, mixing all the while, until smooth and well-folding.
3) Now add the bacon and cook through.
4) Arrange in chafing dish and serve with chips of your choice. - 32.5215
Lemon Barbecue Dip
1. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the flour and the garlic and sautÃ© for a few minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and cover and simmer for 10 minutes till done.
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring this into a... - 38.7072
Dip It Sauce With Vegetables
1. Place the strainer over the medium mixing bowl. Put the cottage cheese in the strainer. Let the liquid run into the bowl. Lift the strainer from the bowl. Throw away the liquid.
2. Put the drained cottage cheese in the mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese and... - 25.2615
1) In a small bowl, mix together cream, mayonnaise, onion, parsley flakes, dill weeds and salt.
2) Stir the cream mixture to mix well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for few hours to incorporate the flavours.
4) Serve with vegetable dippers or... - 33.1915
1) Switch on the food processor and through the feed add in the garlic and process till finely chopped
2) Then add in the parsley
3) Tip in the cream cheese, basil, salt and pepper
4) Process for about 3 minutes till very smooth
5) Scrape down the... - 45.5806
1.In a bowl, combine together all the ingredients.
2. Refrigerate for 20 minutes so that the flavors can infuse.
3. Serve with assorted vegetables. - 40.6463
Garlic And Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
Combine the 6 dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add the tamari, soy sauce, sherry, rice vinegar, and chicken stock, and stir until thoroughly combined.
Add the fresh garlic and jalapeno peppers and mix well. - 37.2332
Cheesy Mexican Ranch Dip
Try this amazing mild Mexican Ranch Dip which is full of flavors but still not spicy. Good for serving the kids because of it mild taste, this dip is easy to make. Relish its bites with crackers, chips or other foods. - 119.564
Hummus Chick Pea And Garlic Dip
1. Drain the chickpeas and rinse the peas under cold running water
2. Cook the peas in boiling water for 1-1 ½ hours till cooked and tender. Drain the cooking water and set aside.
3. When the chickpeas are cooled, place the chickpeas... - 43.3027
Danish Dilly Dip
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
3) Use as required. - 32.5547
Soy Dipping Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, sherry, onion and sugar together.
2) Allow to stand at room temperature for minimum1 hour.
3) Use as required. - 29.916
In a chafing dish or heavy saucepan over low heat, pour the wine and heat to the boiling point.
Add cheese and bring to a boil, stirring until cheese is melted.
Combine arrowroot and water and add to the cheese mixture.
Stir until thick and smooth.
Add nutmeg... - 32.4695
Plum And Mustard Dipping Sauce
Quarter the unpeeled plums, discarding the pits; there should be about 2 cups.
Liquefy the plums in a blender, to yield about 1 cup.
Place the mustard, sherry, and vinegar in a bowl, and stir until blended.
Add the artificial sweetener and cayenne,... - 35.6132
Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
1) In a small dish, soak the red pepper in the vinegar for 2 minutes.
2) Use a small bowl, to add fish sauce, lime juice, carrot, garlic and sugar and combine thoroughly.
3) Stir in 1 1/2 cups warm water and the hot pepper-vinegar... - 41.4879
Dipping For Tuna
Prepare ahead: Combine ingredients for sauce, in a pan.
Bring to a boil (uncovered), stirring constantly.
Strain through a fine sieve and cool to room temperature.
To Serve: Divide sauce into individual tiny dishes.
Garnish each serving with 1/2 tsp WASABI... - 32.1136
Onion Soup Mix - Lynn's
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Onion Soup Mix that can be used to make soup or onion dip.
This is similar to the dry onion soup mixes that you can purchase in the grocery store. You can also sprinkle this mixture over a roast in the slow cooker for a... - 0
Creamy Onion Dip
1 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream and dry onion soup mix until mixed. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours. If desired, sprinkle with snipped parsley - 23.436
Veggie Dill Dip
In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill overnight. - 28.0994
Chili And Bean Dip
Chili And Bean Dip is easy to make. The Chilli powder gives the Chili And Bean Dip a firey taste. - 26.561
Warm Broccoli N' Cheddar Dip
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 1-quart casserole, combine vegetable soup mix, sour cream, broccoli and 3/4 cup cheese.
Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. - 28.0415
Betty's Green Onion And Chipped Beef Dip
Choosing to make a dip is simple, choosing which type of dip to make gets a little more complicated. Thankfully, Betty’s zesty, fresh and meaty dip is excellent to taste and easy to make. Just tune into the video recipe to learn more about it. - 105.132
How To Make Artichoke Dip
Artichokes make for fast, easy and delicious dips. You can devour it with tortilla chips or pita wedges or serve them along with your party hors de oeuvres. Its so simple to make that you won't blink twice before making it. Follow this recipe video for... - 106.833
Baked Spinach Dip
This delicious spinach dip takes just a few ingredients and it's great for holiday parties and get togethers! - 130.627
Spinach And Coconut Milk Cheese Dip
Holidays are around the corner, so why not make a tasty treat to make them special. See this excellent video which shares an amazing African dip recipe. The video is impressive and great way to make a flavorful spinach, peanut and cheese dip. Prepare this... - 113.265
Chili And Bean Dip
Chili And Bean Dip has an unlikely taste. The cup pork and beans and tomatoes sauce gives the Chili And Bean Dip a grand taste. Chili And Bean Dip is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 25.4784
In blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use as a dressing or dip for fresh vegetables; as a sauce for fish or chicken; as a salad dressing; or as a sandwich spread. - 24.6948
Broccoli Cheese Dip
Combine the sour cream and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well.
Fold in the broccoli and cheese.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 25.0339
Savory Crab Dip
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, half the Cheddar cheese and garlic salt in a bowl and mix well.
Fold in the crab meat.
Spoon into a large baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from... - 41.4421
Spinach Dip In Cabbage
Spinach Dip In Cabbage is a fine side dish. Spinach Dip In Cabbage gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed with sour cream flavored with lemon juice. - 31.8083
1. Thaw and drain the spinach. Squeeze to remove all excess liquid.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not browned. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Combine the yogurt, garlic, mint, salt, and pepper in a... - 29.9729
Light Spinach Dip With Water Chestnuts
Process cottage cheese in food processor or blender until smooth.
Place in medium bowl and set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Add spinach and remaining ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate about 3... - 29.8174
Roasted Pepper Dip
Roasted pepper dip - this was an instant hit and I now have a big fan list for this recipe of mine. Roasted pepper dip is spicy with a tinge of sweet flavor. The recipe is so simple and you can brew it in an instant. How about trying this for dinner tonight? - 46.4248
Holiday Sausage Dip
If you like your dip a little cheesy with a touch of spice, here is quick recipe by your Chef Tawnya, host of the show meals in a rush. She is showing her family favorite dip, which her family calls it as holiday sausage dip and its yummy. Tawnya shows the... - 100.934
Dreamy Herb Curry Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, curry powder, parsley, onion, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. - 29.6038