- » Dry Date Achaar
Dry Date Achaar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry date achaar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry date achaar recipes.
Keri Mewa Nu Achaar ( Raw Mango And Dried Fruit Pickle )
1. Skin the raw mangoes and chop into two pieces. Remove the seed and cut into small cubes. Discard the seeds.
2. Soak all the dried fruit overnight, in a glass bottle full of vinegar.
3. Cut the ginger-garlic a day before and dry it in the sun.
4. Take a... - 30.2347
Gajar Mewa Nu Achaar ( Carrot And Dried Fruit Pickle )
1. Place the grated carrots in a heavy based pan. Add three to four cups of sugar and two to three cups of vinegar and cook over a slow fire. Keep stirring. Add the garlic.
2. If you need more vinegar to soften the carrots use it Ã¢â‚¬â€ a little... - 26.8529
Iagan Nu Achaar ( Wedding Pickle )
1. Place the grated carrots, sugar jaggery and one bottle vinegar in a heavy bottomed pan and allow to cook over a slow fire. When soft add the sliced ginger and garlic and salt to taste.
2. When the carrots are cooked and you have a nice sticky syrup add the... - 26.5336
Hot & Spicy Pachrasiya Achaar
1. Soak all the vegetables in handfuls of salt in separate vessels. Cut them into sticks. Soak the apricots, dried dates and deseeded black currants in vinegar overnight.
2. Next morning wash all the vegetables lightly in vinegar and place in a colander.... - 27.253
Gajar Mewa Nu Achar
Gajar Meva Nu Acinar has a great taste. The dates and chilli powder gives the Gajar Meva Nu Acinar a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 39.173
Gajer Nu Achar
Wash dates in a little vinegar and soak overnight in one cup of vinegar.
Beat mustard in a little vinegar for fifteen minutes, till strong enough to sting eyes and nose when sniffed.
Mix all ingredients and keep for one week before using.
This pickle will... - 32.9354
Gajar Lagan Nu Achar
Gajar Lagannu Acinar has a two taste in one. The malt vinegar, chilli powder with seedless dates gives the Gajar Lagannu Acinar a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 44.2607