- » Dry Curry
Dry Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry curry recipes.
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 53.3905
Dry Mushroom Curry
Cut and wash mushroom and aloo and keep aside.
Wash methi leaves and finely chop and keep aside.
In a pan put oil,mustard seeds ,onion and fry till brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till soft.
Now add ginger and garlic paste,tomato,mushroom,aloo,water... - 47.5849
Dry Potato Curry
1) Cook the potatoes for 7 minutes until partially done and drain well.
2) Heat fat over low heat and sauté onion and curry powder in it for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in potatoes, half lemon rind and the juice or tamarind and water.
4) Cook, covered for... - 47.4808
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.2047
1. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil and toss in mustard seeds.
2. When seeds stop spluttering, add ginger, onion and chillies. Fry till soft.
3. Stir in turmeric, parval and salt.
4. Add little water and cook till tender.
5. Add coconut and sugar.... - 45.8496
Dry Cabbage Curry
Dry Cabbage Curry has a great taste. Dry Cabbage Curry gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder and flavored with cardamoms. Dry Cabbage Curry is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.3222
Dry Fish Curry
A dry fish curry, prominent towards the southern regions of India, (kerala). It has different variations depending on the region. This i presume would be one of the easiest methods that would work great for working class people and families that are on the go. - 44.9924
1) Soak the chawli overnight.
2) Boil chawli with turmeric until done
3) Take a wok ad heat oil. Add asafoetida and mustard, let it splatter.
4) Then add onions, chilies and salt and sautÃ© until onions change color.
5) Now, add... - 44.9389
Dry Chicken Curry With Yellow Rice
Saute the onion and garlic gently in the butter in a large pan.
Add the curry powder, salt, chilli powder and chicken.
Fry, stirring occasionally, until the chicken joints are brown all over.
Add the water, cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes.
Drain the... - 44.6989
Eddie’s Oyster Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a 12-inch skillet, heat oil and add oregano, green pepper, celery, thyme and onion and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 8 minutes on low heat.
3. Mix ground beef and cook, on medium heat,... - 43.8588
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.0768
Kela Chi Bhajee
1. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
2. When seeds stop spluttering, add turmeric, salt and bananas and ground cumin seeds.
3. Pour 1 cup water on it and cook bananas till done and gravy thick.
4. Serve... - 38.9233
Dry Turnip Curry
Dry Turnip Curry is simple and easy to make. Dry Turnip Curry gets its taste from turnips mixed with garam masala and flavored by lemon juice. Dry Turnip Curry is loved by many food lovers. - 36.9752
Dry Fish Curry
Peel and slice the onions.
Fry them brown in the butter.
Add the coconut, apple, salt, curry powder, and chutney.
Stir and heat until it is a deep brown.
Add the fish and heat gently for a few minutes.
Add lemon juice and serve with the boiled rice. - 36.1523
There are variations to this it can be done grating vegetables that can be sauteed. This is the most common dish prepared almost daily at almost all houses of Northern Karanataka - 28.7072
Dry Curry Recipes By Category