- » Dry Cooking
Dry Cooking Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry cooking recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry cooking recipes.
Cooking Commercial Dry Pudding Mix
Empty pudding mix into 1-qt glass measure.
Add 1/2 cup milk and stir until all mix is moistened and blended.
Add 1 1/2 cups more milk and blend well.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes, stirring thoroughly every 3 minutes.
Pour into 4 or 5 serving dishes,... - 30.6887
You May Also Like!
Cooking Dried Soybeans
1. Pick over the beans, wash well, and put in a bowl with cold water to cover. If beans are to be cooked in a pressure cooker, add the oil. The beans expand up to three times their bulk on soaking, so make sure that the bowl is large enough and the water... - 18.258
Dry Cooked Green Beans
The truly sumptuous Dry Cooked Green Beans is tasty and addictive! I serve it often for formal dinner parties at home. Try this superb Dry Cooked Green Beans recipe. It has never failed me. - 44.826
Dry Cooked Prawns Or Shrimps Szechuan Style
Devein the shrimps; wash and drain.
Mix the catsup, soy sauce, sugar, wine, tapioca starch, ginger, hot bean sauce and sesame oil to form the combined seasoning sauce.
Heat oil in the wok.
Fry the shrimps about 5 minutes on each side.
When done, scoop in two... - 36.653
Solar Cooked Dried Herbs
1. In a glass bowl placed upon a reflector as in a solar cooker, place the herbs in the sun.
2. Cover with a splatter screen and let it stand for 70 minutes.
3. Remove splatter and retrieve the herbs.
4. The herbs are dried and brittle and... - 90.1627
Mathi Vattichathu Sardines Cooked Dry
1. Clean the sardines in salted water. Make a slit on the side and remove the inside portion of each fish. Make gashes on both sides of the fish.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 1 to 8 and keep aside.
3. Mix the ground ingredients with coconut oil, shredded... - 40.5412
Basic Recipe For Cooking Dried White Beans
Sort out any damaged beans or bits of stone.
Do not pre-soak.
Wash under running water and place in casserole with onion stuck with, cloves, carrot, bay leaf, garlic clove, and sprig of thyme.
Cover with tepid water to a level 3 fingers above surface of... - 36.0203
Dry Cooked String Beans
Rinse the long beans and then cut them into 3 inch long (7.5 cm) pieces.
Marinate the ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar, and set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok; deep fry the green beans until they are wrinkled (about 3 minutes).
Remove... - 41.6829
Slow Cooked Pork With Dried Fruit And Squash
1. Cut pork roast in half crosswise.
2. Combine brown sugar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork evenly with sugar mixture. Place pork in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Arrange apricots, prunes, and squash around pork.
3. Cover with lid, cook on... - 31.8496
How To Cook 'perfect Taste' Dry Rub Baked Chicken Breasts
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook 'Perfect Taste' Dry Rub Baked Chicken Breasts.
We discovered why 'Perfect Taste' is called perfect taste...because this dry rub blend is just that! Perfect! It is expertly combined to make your taste... - 0
Dry Cooked Bamboo Shoots
1) In a bowl of warm water, place the dried shrimps to soak, if using. Drain water.
2) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
3) Add the bamboo shoots to stir-fry for 2 minutes until these turn pale brown around the edges.
4)... - 45.7147
Dry Cooking Recipes By Category