- » Dry Chutney Powder
Dry Chutney Powder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry chutney powder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry chutney powder recipes.
Curry Leaf Garlic Chutney Powder
1. Wash the leaves, and spread on a cloth to dry - there should be no water while frying.
2. Heat the ghee, fry the masalas one at a time, removing each from the kadai as it is done.
3. When the masalas are fried, fry the curry leaves on slow heat - they... - 36.9796
Garlic And Curry Leaves Chutney Powder
1. Roast garlic, curry leaves, red chillies without oil on a pan
2. Leave tamarind on hot pan till it is warm( use a seedless and cleaned tamarind).
3. Take garlic, curryleaves, tamarind, salt and red chillies in a blender. Blend them to a coarse mix. Remove... - 37.4828
Chutney Powder Making Made Easier
Chutney powder is a must have condiment in south Indian houses. Watch the video to know how to make this spicy and flavorful mixture to serve with idlis and dosa. - 77.1678
Idli Dosa Chutney Powder
Idly dosa chutney powder is a side dish for idly and dosa in south indian breakfast. Spicy and tasty try and enjoy!! - 40.4922
Dry Lasun Chutney
Garlic chutney, is made from fresh garlic, dry or fresh coconut, groundnuts and red chilli powder. It is used for cooking in many Indian (especially Maharashtra and northern Karnataka) and Pakistani homes.
The dry, powdered variety can be stored in bottles... - 38.735
Sweet Dried Fruit Chutney
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Dried Fruit Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Dried Fruit Chutney and delight in your... - 41.2442
Coriander Garlic Dry Chutney
1. Pick and wash the coriander leaves thoroughly, drain the water and leave on a cloth or paper towel to remove all moisture. When thoroughly dried, discard the thick stems, and chop.
2. Heat the oil, add the chopped leaves and saute on very low heat stirring... - 32.8966
Dried Fruit Chutney
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until the fruits are tender but still retain their shape; do not overcook. Let cool, then refrigerate up to 3 weeks.... - 28.9494
Dry Fish Chutney
Roast the fish to a red colour and grind to a paste with the rest of the ingredients.
Serve with curry and rice. - 23.1349
Steak With Chutney
GETTING READY 1) Wash the meat and slash fat edges of it to prevent curling. MAKING 2) In a small saucepan, combine chutney, butter or margarine, curry powder and lemon juice. ... - 27.5161
Put vinegar, water, garlic, curry powder, salt, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon in blender container; blend till garlic is finely chopped.
Add half the apples and half the onions to mixture in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add remaining apple... - 40.8363
1. Clean, core and cut the pineapple into small thin pieces.
2. Heat the oil and add half the quantity of the panchporan. When done, add the pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
3. Mix... - 39.0539
Chutney Celery Pick-ups
Chutney Celery Pick-Ups recipe is way too simple that you can beat, mix and chill it within a mater of few minutes. Makes an ideal pick as an appetizer, chutney celery pick-ups is one among my list of favorites. Try this out! - 32.7977
Apricot Chutney has a great taste. Apricot Chutney gets its taste from apricot mixed with vinegar and chili powder. Apricot Chutney is served as side dish. - 32.4647
1) Take a coffee grinder and remove coffee flavor from it by grinding some bread crust. Else use a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin on a board.
2) Put the spices in it and grind to make a smooth powder.
3) Then wash the grinder well to remove curry... - 41.4588
Cocum Chutney has a Exceptional taste.The Dry Chilli and Cummin Seeds gives the Cocum Chutney Imposing taste. - 27.9352
Mango Raisin Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry, peel and slice the mangoes into very small pieces. Clean the raisins.
2. In 2 tablespoons of vinegar grind the ginger and garlic.
3. Heat the oil, add the ground paste, and saute for 2-3 minutes adding all the powdered masalas.
4. Add the... - 41.2704
Tomato Hot Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the tomatoes into medium-size pieces.
2. Clean the tamarind, boil in a little water, extract thick pulp, and set aside.
3. Heat the oil, add the seasonings and when done, add the tomatoes and fry on low heat until nearly done.
4. Add... - 41.7474
Place pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine yogurt, chutney, oil, green onion, mustard, curry powder, and mint.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 30.2763
Yellow Pumpkin Chutney
Dry roast the Bengal gram ana black gram together till you get a roasted aroma ana the dals nave lightly Drowned.
Leave to cool Heat the oil in a pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the red chillies and the turmeric and asafoetida.
1... - 41.5002
Add all but the cashews and raisins to the apricots.
The amount of spices, vinegar, and honey can be increased or decreased according to taste.
Add cashews and raisins and mix well.
Serve with chicken curry or any cold meats. - 25.5803
Curried Ham With Pear Chutney
1. Prepare Pear Chutney and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Slash outer edge of fat on ham slice diagonally at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling. Place ham in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
2. Mix remaining ingredients. Brush half of the mixture... - 20.0987
1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place ribs in a large pot. Add enough water to cover ribs. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 1 hour or till meat is tender. Drain ribs; sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. For sauce, in a medium saucepan... - 32.4139
Curried Ham Slice With Pear Chutney
1. Prepare Pear Chutney.
2. Slash diagonally outer edge of fat of ham slice at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling. Place ham slice in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
3. Mix margarine, lemon juice, curry powder and mustard. Brush 1/2 of mixture over ham.... - 31.1225
1. In a pan, heat oil, fry green chili, red chili, chopped onions until light brown.
2. Add garam masala, sambar powder, salt, tomato paste and fry for 5 minutes continously.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, grated coconut and mix well for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually... - 82.6826
Chutney Cheese Pate
Combine first 5 ingredients; beat until smooth.
Shape mixture into a 1/2-inch-thick circle; chill until firm.
Spread chutney over top, and sprinkle with onions.
Serve with crackers. - 21.7883
Chutney Cheese Spread
Blend thoroughly cheeses, sherry, and seasonings.
Spread on flat serving platter, shaping a layer 1/2-inch thick.
Chill till firm.
To serve; spread chutney over top; sprinkle with chives; surround with wheat crackers. - 27.0159
Chutney Glazed Cheese Pie
Mix the two cheeses thoroughly.
Add sherry, curry powder, and salt; mix.
Spread mixture 1/2 inch thick on serving platter; chill until firm.
At serving time spread top with chutney and sprinkle with scallions.
Serve with sesame rounds.
Looks pretty with green... - 41.3857
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Soak whole amchoor in water overnight.
Cook in the same water until tender.
Cool and pass through a sieve.
Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, ground dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
Add... - 34.0618
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 118.184
Green Tomato And Pear Chutney
Place the chopped pears, tomatoes and onions in the pan. Add the brown sugar and allow it to melt. Mix well.
When the sugar has melted, place the vessel on medium heat and stir so that the fruit does not stick to the pan. Sprinkle salt and add the... - 30.6756
Tomato And Raisin Chutney
Wash the tomatoes and dip them in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Skin and deseed them and chop them into cubes.
Place in a pan the sugar, chopped tomatoes and soaked raisins along with 1/4 cup of the vinegar they were soaked in. Allow to stand for an... - 27.4204
1. Dry roast sesame seeds, coconut in non-stick trypan till light brown, allow to cool.
2. In dry spice grinder, grind roasted seeds, coconut to fine powder, keep aside.
3. Heat oil in non-stick trypan, add carrot, cook on low, stir constantly until carrot is... - 39.9946
1. Spread the carrot gratings on a plate and keep this in the sun for a few hours or until the gratings are dry and there is no moisture left.
2. Tie the spices in a spice bag (or a thin muslin cloth) along with the ginger and garlic.
3. Pour the vinegar into... - 39.7348
Sweet Hot Mango Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into very small pieces, sprinkle salt and sugar, mix well and leave them in the sun for 2-3 days or until the pieces get soft and sticky.
2. Keep all the masalas also in the sun except for the fenugreek and asafoetida.... - 37.0162
Wash the lemons and wipe them dry.
Extract the juice and add salt to it.
Cut long strips oflemon skins, soak in the juice and put in a jar.
Put the jar in the sun for 6 days and shake it every other day till the lemon skins are tender.
Add sugar, red chilli... - 31.5205
Place all ingredients in a very large kettle.
Boil for 1 hour, stirring often, until tender.
Seal with paraffin in sterilized jars. - 31.8267
Coconut Coriander Chutney
Freeze coriander and chilli solid.
Transfer to a dry grinder, add coconut and process to very fine powder.
Transfer to serving bowl, mix with yogurt, salt, sugar.
Adjust salt to taste, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Use chilli powder if green chilli... - 32.6927
Indian Garlic Chutney
Very quick, easy, simple and yet very flavorful recipe. Has a good shelf life, can prepare in bulk and store for longer time. - 94.7203
Apple And Tomato Chutney
Peel and core apples.
Cook in very little water until tender and pulpy.
Chop tomatoes, onions, garlic and dried fruit and add these with sugar to the apples.
Tie mustard seed in pieces of muslin, add with remaining ingredients, including vinegar.
Cook gently,... - 31.3378
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 48.9049
Mango Chutney With Vinegar
1. Pound the red chillies coarse using a pestle and mortar. Add the ginger and garlic, and pound along with the chillies. Pound the jaggery separately.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes into small pieces.
3. Season the aniseeds and onion seeds in hot oil. When... - 38.9152
Tomato Green Chilly Chutney
1. Wash, wipe and cut the tomatoes into fours. Wash and wipe dry the ginger and garlic before grinding.
2. Heat the oil, add the green chillies, and fry for a while. Add the ground paste, and continue to fry until the oil surfaces.
3. Add the tomatoes and fry... - 41.665
Red Onion Chutney
This chutney is a very good combination for idly and dosa. - 41.0941
Apricot And Orange Chutney
Combine apricots, water, vinegar, sultanas, orange rind and juice in a 3-litre casserole, Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes on HIGH.
Stir in mustard, sugar and pectin.
Cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes on HIGH, stirring 2-3 times during cooking.
Test... - 37.3801
1. Peel and cut the onions into thick slices.
2. Grind all the ingredients on the left to a rough paste along with the onions.
3. Heat the oil and add the seasonings. Now add the ground mixture and fry on low heat until the oil comes to the surface. - 38.8341
This chutney can be enjoyed with Idly or dosai. Frankly I dont know why my mother in law calls it "mixture" chutney, so dont ask, but enjoy the new taste of this chutney. - 42.2787
Hot Plum And Apricot Chutney
1. Place the apricots and plums in a saucepan. Pour in the vinegar, garam masala, chilli powder, ground coriander, cinnamon, salt and sugar and stir to mix. Bring it to the boil over a very low heat and then simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, then mash the... - 31.9633
Drain, remove stones.
Place with other ingredients in a large kettle, and simmer uncovered for 2-3 hrs., stirring occasionally until mixture is thick.
Pour immediately into hot sterilized preserve jars and seal immediately. - 30.3732
Petite Pumpkins With Apricot Chutney
In a 3 to 4-quart pan, combine oil, onion, and ginger; stir over medium-high heat until onion is faintly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add mustard seed, curry powder, and cayenne; stir over low heat until spices are fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add apricots,... - 40.7835
Tomato Sweet Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the tomatoes into fours. Pick and clean the raisins.
2. In a thick-bottomed vessel, put in the tomato pieces, minced ginger, and garlic, along with the sugar, vinegar and salt. Set to boil on low heat.
3. When half done add the... - 40.2884
Maharashtrian Style Raw Mango Chutney
Mangoes are exclusive tropical fruits that can be cooked from the simplest to the elaborate ways in any form. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Raw Mango Chutney or Kairichi Dal in a typical Maharashtrian style using raw mango and chana dal as the... - 116.163
Spiced Apple And Pepper Chutney
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Stand 4 (1-pint) canning jars and their tops on a baking sheet.
Place them in the oven until needed.
In a large non-reactive pan combine all of the ingredients.
Cover and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Uncover and simmer,... - 39.2754
Grind onions and pears in grinder, using coarse blade.
Mix with salt and let stand overnight.
In morning drain off liquid.
Cover pulp with cold water and drain again.
Mix remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add to pear mixture and... - 46.2163
Spicy Tomato Chutney
This spicy tomato chutney is a great condiment, which you can prepare in large quantity and store in refrigerator. It is a versatile sauce, which can be served as a side dish almost with anything. This recipe video displays the quick and simple process of... - 127.151
Keri Mewa Nu Achaar ( Raw Mango And Dried Fruit Pickle )
1. Skin the raw mangoes and chop into two pieces. Remove the seed and cut into small cubes. Discard the seeds.
2. Soak all the dried fruit overnight, in a glass bottle full of vinegar.
3. Cut the ginger-garlic a day before and dry it in the sun.
4. Take a... - 30.2347
One of the tasty chutneys which can be used for about a month if kept in an air tight container, which goes well with dosa or idli. - 34.2189
Simple Sesame Seeds Chutney
All those who are fond of making different kinds of chutney, should surely try this one. Chef Madhura shows how to make Sesame Seeds Chutney. It's so easy to make and can be served with roti or bhakri. - 128.447
Grated Sweet Chutney
Mix sugar and 3 cups water till sugar dissolves.
Put pan onto fire and boil briskly till thick and syrupy.
Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric and saffron.
Bring to the boil.
Add mangoes and cook till jam like consistency is formed.
Add vinegar and boil just... - 39.304
Tomato Tamarind Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes. Clean the tamarind removing the pips and seeds, and make into a ball.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, and add the tomatoes and turmeric powder. Mix. Place the tamarind ball in the middle of the tomatoes and cook all... - 40.8495
Bitter Gourd Garlic Chutney
1. Cut the bitter gourd into two halves, remove the inside white pulp and seeds, and cut into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix with the gourd pieces, and set aside for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a... - 43.0208
1. Clean and grate the apples. Chop the onions, ginger and garlic. Pound the red chillies.
2. Add the chopped ingredients, chilly powder and 1 cup of vinegar to the grated apples and cook until the apples and onions have become soft and the mixture is almost... - 30.5894
Khajoor Ki Chutney
1 Chop the dates.
2 In a grinder jar, add the dates and grind.
3 Add in salt, chilli powder, ginger, garlic.
4 Grind again to a fine paste.
5 Add in the grated jaggery and grind again to blend well.
6 In a pan, transfer the mixture and cook on... - 38.9637
Savory Cranberry Chutney
1. Place peanuts and coriander seed in a blender or spice grinder; whirl or grind until mixture is minced.
2. In a 2- to 2 1/2-quart pan, combine peanut mixture, dried cranberries, brown sugar, chili powder, coriander, cumin, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and 2... - 31.5931
1) Soak tamarind in 1 1/2 cups of hot water for 10 minutes. Squeeze and strain out juice from the soaked tamarind.
2) Mix all of the seeds, and grind to a fine powder. And grind the jaggery into a fine powder as well.
3) Heat oil in a pan, add the... - 35.8881
Grandma's Tomato Chutney
1. Place the tomatoes in a pan of boiling water for five minutes. Drain the water and peel, deseed and chop tomatoes into large pieces.
2. Place the sugar, vinegar, salt and a cup of water in a large saucepan and heat slowly over a medium flame. When the... - 25.4767
Crush gooseberries slightly with sugar and simmer till sugar has dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer till it has reached the consistency of a chutney. - 29.913
Coconut And Garlic Chutney
Freeze garlic and chilli solid.
Transfer to dry grinder, add coconut and process to a fine powder.
Transfer to serving bowl,, mix with yogurt, salt, sugar.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 30.551
West Indies Apple Chutney
Mix all ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring to blend ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 26.6379
Imli Ki Chutney
it is called chatni ....u can say also side dish with any type of snack - 30.7015
Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
Oh mama! The Mango Chutney is an absolute delight. I'm sure that you and your mama would agree after getting a taste of it. The chunky texture, and the sweet & sour taste makes this a superb condiment to other dishes. Enjoy this relish as you make it! - 143.04
1) In a saucepan, mix all the fruits, spices and rest of the ingredients together.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook over a low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, or until soft and brown.
3) Allow the fruit chutney to cool down... - 37.8799
Date And Tamarind Chutney
1. Place the dates, tamarind paste, tomato puree, sugar, ginger, ground coriander, chilli powder, salt, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium high heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 7-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 33.8953
1) Pare the mangoes, then cut the flesh into slices.
2) In a glass or ceramic bowl or other container, put the raw mangoes and then add the vinegar, soft dark brown sugar, salt, chili powder and chopped ginger.
3) Mix well, cover with lid, and... - 40.5516
Mango Apricot Date Chutney
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine water and mangoes.
Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
Add apricots and continue to simmer, covered, for 5 more minutes.
(If using all apricots, simmer for only 5 minutes total.) Add raisins, currants, dates,... - 36.9308
Learn how to make this delicious sweet and savory Pineapple chutney using exotic Indian spices and fresh pineapple. This Pineapple chutney can stay good in an air-tight container in the fridge for upto 2 weeks. Great accompaniment to an Indian meal, this... - 0
Indian Lemon Chutney Muffins
Indian Lemon Chutney Muffins is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Indian Lemon Chutney Muffins using this recipe. - 38.3945
Curried Apple And Chutney Chicken
1. On a shallow dish, combine flour, curry powder, salt, and cayenne. Dip chicken into seasoned flour to coat lightly. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter. Add half of chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until white... - 29.9852
Chundo ( Grated Mango Chutney )
1. Place the finely chopped mango pieces, sugar and vinegar in a heavy bottomed dekchi and allow to cook over a medium flame. Keep stirring till the mango pieces are cooked.
2. Once the mango pieces have softened, add the salt, cumin, chilli and asafoetida... - 20.6776
Easy Mango Chutney
1 Peel and grate the mangoes. Discard the seeds.
2 Put the grated mangoes into the pan, sprinkle with salt and leave for 2 hours in the sun. Drain the water, rinse the mangoes and add the sugar, chillies and salt. Put into bottles, cap tightly and sun for 2... - 21.2626
Home Made Grated Mango Chutney
Place the finely chopped mango pieces, sugar and vinegar in a heavy bottomed dekchi and allow to cook over a medium flame. Keep stirring till the mango pieces are cooked.
Once the mango pieces have softened, add the salt, cumin, chilli and asafoetida and stir... - 25.3715
Tomato Chutney Using Cider Vinegar
1) In a saucepan combine, all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour or until thick, stirring frequently.
3) Cool and pack in sterile half-pint preserving jars.
4) Serve as desired. - 38.1957
West Indies Apple Chutney
Place apples and raisins in bread 'n cake bake pan.
Stir together remaining ingredients.
Pour over fruit and stir to blend; cover.
Place pan in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours (on high setting for 2 to 3 hours). - 30.9634
Apple And Apricot Chutney
In a saucepan, bring apricots to a boil in water to cover and simmer until soft.
Add apples, cover pan and simmer until apples are soft.
Add lime or lemon slices, garlic and spices.
Continue to cook for a minute or two.
Add cashew nuts and cool.
Serve at room... - 36.9464
Limbu Ni Chutney
Wash and dry limes, cut into four pieces and remove seeds.
Mix with salt and place in a glass jar for three days, shaking it 2-3 times a day.
Remove from jar and place in a tray, cover with a fine muslin cloth and leave in the sun for three days.
Mince limes... - 35.336
Meethi Keri Ni Katri Ni Chutney
Peel and slice mangoes.
Dissolve sugar in some vinegar to make a syrup.
Add sliced mangoes and bring to boil.
Add ground spices and half the sultanas and simmer till mixture thickens, stirring continuously.
Add salt and remove from fire.
Cool, add remaining... - 42.7017
Simple Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
1. Place the brown sugar, salt, garam masala, chilli powder, cinnamon and measured water in a saucepan. Stir to mix and bring gently to the boil.
2. Drop in the mango slices, lower the heat and cook, covered, for 5-7 minutes until the mangoes have softened.... - 30.1668
Green Apple Chutney
Peel and dice the apples roughly.
Place them in a medium saucepan and add the measured water.
In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, garam masala, chilli powder, garlic, malt vinegar and salt together.
Pour the mixture into the saucepan and cook over a medium... - 39.7927
Indian Tomato Chutney
1. Place the tomatoes in a bowl with the ground coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry leaves, white cumin seeds, onion seeds, red chillies, if using, and onion and fry for... - 38.0798
1 Wash the mangoes and wipe them dry.
2 Peel and cut them into very thin and long slices.
3 Chop the garlic finely.
4 Cut ginger into thin and long slices.
5 In a pan, cook the mango slices, garlic and ginger in water on a low... - 39.64
Green Tomato Chutney
Wash and sterilize 7 (1-pint) preserving jars and closures.
Mix all ingredients in a very large enamel or stainless-steel kettle, cover, and bring slowly to a boil.
Uncover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 1/2-2 hours until thick.
Ladle into jars, filling... - 39.5162
Cabbage Dal Chutney
Clean but do not wash the dals.
If you wish you can rub the dals in a kitchen towel to rid them of any coating.
Dry roast the dals in a pan till they turn a golden brown and spread a lovely aroma in your kitchen.
Leave to cool Heat the oil in a pan and put in... - 42.3659
Sweet Mango Chutney
Choose mangoes with hard stones.
Peel and cut them into big pieces and discard the stones or use them for other dishes.
Add one cup of salt, mix well and dry the mangoes in the sun for a day or two.
This will give the pickle a longer life and it will last for... - 42.0424
Spicy Apple Chutney
Wash and sterilize 4 (1-pint) jars and their closures and stand them on a baking sheet in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Mix all ingredients in a very large enamel or stainless-steel kettle, cover, and bring slowly to a boil.
Uncover and simmer, stirring... - 39.9645
Lalmasala Bharela Bangra ( Red Chutney Stuffed Mackerel )
1. Grind the chutney masala with salt to taste.
2. Wash and clean the mackerels. Remove the gills and stomach dirt and wash the stomach portion without tearing the fish.
3. Apply salt and mix the fish in the turmeric and chilli powder. Stuff through the gill... - 29.8743
Homemade Garlic Coriander Chutney
Leftover coriander leaves can be easily transformed into a satisfying condiment with just the right amount of garlic and spices. This chutney is so good and versatile that you can savor it any way you want. Ready in 10 minutes, this mouthwatering Indian... - 105.434
Kadhi Patta Chutney
1. In dry grinder, grind coconut, chilli, curry leaves to fine powder.
2. In bowl, mix yoghurt, ground powder, sugar, salt and coriander. Adjust salt to taste. Store in refrigerator. Serve cold - 30.1348
Mango Peach Chutney
In large heavy saucepan over high heat, bring vinegar, water, brown sugar and Sweet 'N Low to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring, 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until mixture is thick and has texture of preserves.
Taste for... - 37.3225