- » Dry Chutney
Dry Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry chutney recipes.
Dry Lasun Chutney
Garlic chutney, is made from fresh garlic, dry or fresh coconut, groundnuts and red chilli powder. It is used for cooking in many Indian (especially Maharashtra and northern Karnataka) and Pakistani homes.
The dry, powdered variety can be stored in bottles... - 38.735
Coriander Dry Chutney
1. Pick the coriander leaves, discard the thick stalks, and wash thoroughly to remove all grit. Drain the water and spread on a cloth to remove all moisture.
2. After frying the chillies and dal, remove, and pour the rest of the oil into the ka-dai. Gently... - 36.2061
Coriander Garlic Dry Chutney
1. Pick and wash the coriander leaves thoroughly, drain the water and leave on a cloth or paper towel to remove all moisture. When thoroughly dried, discard the thick stems, and chop.
2. Heat the oil, add the chopped leaves and saute on very low heat stirring... - 32.8966
Dry Prawn Chutney
Roast the prawns to a red colour and grind to a coarse paste with all the ingredients.
Mix in the oil and if you like a little lime juice. - 22.1066
You May Also Like!
Dried Fruit Chutney
1 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, 1 combine the prunes, apricots, pears, peaches, raisins, onions, sugar, water, vinegar, ginger, salt, mustard seeds, and turmeric.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, then lower the heat and simmer, covered,... - 40.2136
Apple & Dried Cherry Chutney
Apple and dried cherry chutney is a spiced fruit chutney made with granny smith apples. Prepared with added red onions, and spiced with ginger, red pepper and sugar to taste, the apple and dried cherry chutney has a hint of balsamic vinegar to taste. cooked... - 44.852
Sweet Dried Fruit Chutney
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Dried Fruit Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Dried Fruit Chutney and delight in your... - 41.2442
Dried Fruit Chutney
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until the fruits are tender but still retain their shape; do not overcook. Let cool, then refrigerate up to 3 weeks.... - 28.9494
Hot Tomato Chutney With Dried Apricots
Wash the tomatoes and drain them in a large colandar. Cut a cross at the bottom of each and place them in a deep vessel. Cover them in hot boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
Skin the tomatoes and chop finely by hand. Place in a large pan.
Put the oil in a flat... - 36.9509
Dry Fish Chutney
Roast the fish to a red colour and grind to a paste with the rest of the ingredients.
Serve with curry and rice. - 23.1349
Mint Coriander And Coconut Chutney
1.Take a food processor.
2.Add all the ingredients in it.
3.Blend well to make a smooth mix.
4.Serve with chicken - 41.6568
Mild Peach Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave 5 minutes on high, or until mixture boils.
Microwave 45 minutes on medium, or untl syrup is thickened and chutney is to the desired consistency, stirring after... - 35.2618
Dry Chutney Recipes By Category