- » Dry Chicken Chilli Fry
Dry Chicken Chilli Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry chicken chilli fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry chicken chilli fry recipes.
Dry Chilli Chicken
Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade for at least 2 hours.
Fry green chillies lightly and remove.
Add the marinated chicken pieces along with the marinade.
Fry well till it dries up.
Mix in the green chillies and serve sprinkled with spring... - 35.376
Spicy Dry Chilli Chicken
In the diced chicken mix the egg, cornflour, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tsp ajino moto, half the garlic paste and salt. In a kadai heat oil and fry chicken in small portions to look like pakoras.
When chicken is ready, but it back in the oil along with the rest of... - 27.469
Chilli Chicken Couscous
1. Place couscous in a large bowl and pour over boiling water. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan and stir fry the chicken quickly to seal, then reduce the heat.
3. Stir in the pepper, courgettes and chilli or... - 39.97
Chilli Chicken With Peanuts
1. Whisk the egg white with the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour. Add the chicken and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the spring onions, garlic,... - 34.8973
Chicken And Chilli Tamales
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make dough, place butter in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Place masa and baking powder in a bowl, then stir in stock and mix to combine. Gradually beat masa... - 36.8778
Chilli Chicken In Hunan Sauce
A quick Chinese style chicken sound appealing? Watch Chef Vikas in this Ching’s Secret video preparing a quick Chili chicken, Hunan style. A little conversation in Hindi, but no worries, the ingredients will be recapped in English. - 85.7871
Chicken With Dried Chili
1) Score chicken breast with diagonal cuts about 0.5 cm (1/4 in) apart.
2) Chop the breast into pieces with dimension of 0.5 cm x 2 cm (1/4 in x 3/4 in).
3) Blend all with salt, egg white, wine and corn flour.
4) Set aside for 2-3... - 45.0649
Fried Chilli Crab
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab... - 44.8638
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 43.9245
Heat oil in a pan
Add whole garam masala, Put chopped onions and sauté
Sweat the onions.When it become light brown add ginger garlic paste.
Now put chopped tomatoes.
Add salt and turmeric.
Now put the chicken and sauté it by addindg dhaniya powder.... - 44.6251
Chilli Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Make 1 x 5 cm / 1/2 x 2 inch strips out of the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and cook the chicken strips stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or such that tender.
3. Remove... - 45.0871
Roast Chilli Chicken & Hot Squash Roastics
Roast chili chicken and squash is a simple and spicy chicken recipe cooked with butternut squash. Brushed with a ginger, garlic and chili paste, and roasted in a pan, the chili chicken and squash can be served with rice or potato salad - 40.9414
Chilli Chicken Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the chicken chop it through the bone into small bite-sized pieces.
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine, pepper and cornflour paste.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade paste for at least 25-30 minutes - the... - 42.8333
Chicken And Dry Red Peppers
Cut the chicken into 3-cm (1 in) pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
De-seed the dried chillis and cut them into fine shreds.
Remove the peanut skins.
Fry the peanuts gently in 4 tablespoons of oil for 5 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
Deep-fry the... - 41.1387
Spring Rolls With Chilli & Coriander Dipping Sauce
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain them well, then cut into 5cm (2in) lengths.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute.
Add the chicken strips and continue to fry for 3... - 42.3403
Chicken Rice With Dried Shrimps
1. Soak the shrimps in a little warm water to cover for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the water.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the chicken, shrimps and peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Toss... - 33.4064
Dry Chicken Curry With Yellow Rice
Saute the onion and garlic gently in the butter in a large pan.
Add the curry powder, salt, chilli powder and chicken.
Fry, stirring occasionally, until the chicken joints are brown all over.
Add the water, cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes.
Drain the... - 42.779
White Bean Soup With Toasted Garlic And Chilli Oil
1. Drain the beans and put them into a flameproof casserole. Cover with the stock or water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the beans and push in the sage leaves. Bring the beans to the boil, then cover them tightly and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C... - 36.335
Chicken Ghee Roast
It was in Mangalore I first had chicken ghee roast. I guess it was in Hotel Anupama. And second was at my sister-in-law's place. That's where I got this recipe from. I am not a great chicken fan but would like to have this because the dish has a very... - 41.8064
Cucumber With Dried Prawns
. GETTING READY
1) Deseed cucumber and cut it diagonally.
2) In a pan, heat some oil.
3) Stir fry garlic and prawns for 1 minute.
4) Next add all ingredients, and cucumber.
5) Add corn flour to cucumber juice for thickening.
6) Serve with... - 40.792
Simple Chicken And Almonds
1. Season the chicken well.
2. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the onion, chili peppers and almonds. Stir fry... - 37.7224
Spicy Chicken Curry
Looking for interesting, healthy ways to increase your veggie intake? Do it Indian style with this bright and spicy Chicken meal. Here's a tasty "bring a plate" idea. This easy-to-make aromatic curry. It is a delicious medley of traditional Indian flavors.... - 142.52
Spicy Chicken Karai
Want to try a delicious chicken preparation which can be made within 20 minutes, try this Spicy chicken karai. It requires marinating the chicken in Indian spices. This video provides a step-by-step instruction for it. Go ahead and indulge your taste buds! - 118.463
Indian Pepper Chicken
Discover the flavors of the wonderful Indian spice – pepper. This pepper chicken recipe is a mouthwatering chicken preparation that makes for a great accompaniment with rice or any of the Indian breads. - 45.1783
Kung Pao Chicken Cantonese Style
Kung Pao Chicken, is a fantastic dish from the canton region of China. Very beautiful addition to this dish is the fried peanut or cashewnuts, which add to the crunchy characteristic of this lovely dish. - 50.795
Hot And Sour Chicken Stir Fry
How many of you thought cooking Chinese chicken stir fry can be that easy! The chef here shares his favorite hot and sour flavoring to make the very simple chicken stir fry. One of those dishes that is sure to come out perfect every time you try it. - 103.947
For cheese filling, cook mushrooms in butter for about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour; stir in cream.
Add salt and cayenne.
Cook and stir until mixture becomes very thick.
Stir in cheese and cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is... - 38.4209
Kadai Chicken literally means Chicken cooked in a 'Kadai' or Wok. This spicy chicken dish can be eaten with any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.3067
Minced Chicken Curry
Minced Chicken Fry is a simple and easy to make dish and makes a good combination with most Indian Flat Breads. - 40.026
Eggplant And Chicken Chili
1) With a sharp knife, cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise. Then slice the eggplant quarters into pieces which are about ½-inch thick.
2) Into a bowl, put the eggplant slices and generously sprinkle with salt. Stir well so that each... - 48.4691
Simple Chicken Fry
Simple Chicken Fry as name suggests its very easy to make, only few ingredients and amazing taste .. - 28.4613
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Rub spice paste over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and fry, adding curd a little at a time, mixing well after each... - 43.8365
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.868
I love to experiment with new recipes and continuously strive to find yet another fantastic new recipe. Here is a classic and unique recipe! And surprisingly it is also quite easy to make. I just loved this recipe and it is now going to be a regular at my... - 52.2695
Stir-fried Lemony Chicken
Cut the chicken into 7.5 cm strips.
Mix the wine or sherry with the spring onions and ginger.
Add the chicken and toss well to coat the pieces.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and add the garlic, celery and green pepper.
Stir-fry... - 40.1334
Spicy Stir Fry Chicken Haandi
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and sugar. Pour in the measured water and mix to a paste.
2. Blend the spice mixture into the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a haandi or... - 42.3671
Curried Chicken Sindhi Style
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and fry till honey-coloured.
Mix in ground spices and fry till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except curd and salt.
Mix well and add... - 46.6826
2 COOKING DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oil, stir-fry onion for 5 minutes.
2. Then add ginger,garlic paste and all spices fry little more.
3. Now add chicken and cook covered for 10 minutes.
4. Then add coconut milk.
5. cooked the chicken till tenderais and the... - 45.7374
Cut chicken into small pieces, wash and smear some salt,little soya sauce,gingergarlic paste and mix well. Keep this marinade for 2hrs. atleast. Chop the capsicum thin & length wise.
Heat oil in a pan and add rest of the gingergarlic paste and stir well. Add... - 15.1938
Pan Fried Chicken
1. Place the chicken on a plate and poke it with a fork.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic paste,
dry chili powder, basil, parsley and coriander.
3. Use half of this mix to marinade the chicken... - 0
Fried Chicken With Whole Baby Vegetables
1. In a small bowl, mix together the tomato puree, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, salt and cumin.
2. With your hands, rub the spice mixture on to the chicken pieces. Sprinkle with the cornflour and toss to coat thoroughly.
3.... - 39.2227
Fried Chicken , The African Way
This Fried chicken recipe is extremely easy to make and full of flavor. The chicken is first boiled for few minutes with its seasoning and then deep fried. - 0
Kung Po Chicken
1. Put the chicken strips, wine and cornflour into a shallow dish and mix well to combine. Cover and chill for 1 hr. Put 25ml of each oil and all the chillies in a wok over a medium heat. Cook for 3 mins, then carefully remove the chillies.
2. Turn up the... - 33.6254
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or... - 47.5208
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 47.9823
Fried Chicken With Fresh Coriander And Lemon
1. Prepare the chicken by cutting it into strips.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onion with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, dried chillies, salt to taste... - 33.4933
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.1248
Szechwan Fried Chicken
Mix together in a bowl cornflour, salt and half the five spice powder.
Add the chicken pieces and toss well.
Dust off excess cornflour.
Mix in a bowl soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, sherry, remaining five spice powder, pepper and stock.
Stir... - 42.222
Deep Fried Shandong Chicken
1) With some salt, rub the inside out of chicken and set it for 30 minutes.
2) In a large pot, boil some water, and put chicken in it. Simmer the chicken for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the chicken, pat dry and hang in an airy place to... - 45.402
Mandarin Chicken Fried In Paper
Slice chicken breast thinly and then cut them into bite size pieces.
Mix together in a bowl soya sauce, sherry, ginger, sesame oil, salt, sugar.
Add the chicken pieces and mix well.
Let it marinate for 1 hour.
Divide the rice paper or butter paper into 5"... - 38.4199
Thai Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand until tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken and ginger in small bowl. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry chicken mixture, in batches, until cooked through.
3. Add bean sprouts,... - 31.8835
Chicken Fried Steak - Live
Looking for a quick and easy steak recipe? Stephanie Manley shares her recipe for Chicken Fried Steak, it’s a quick and easy recipe. Watch the recipe to know more. - 0
Chicken Stir Fry With Black Beans
Lightly beat the egg white in a non-metallic bowl with half the cornflour.
Add the chicken, cover with clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes (this is called velveting).
Place 300 ml water in a pan and bring to the boil.
Stir the chicken and then remove from the... - 43.6389
Peel the potatoes and cut into long thick fingers.
Fry till they start changing colour.
Mix in salt and fry them once again till crisp and golden.
Grind all the spices with ginger and garlic to a paste.
Mix the paste with salt and vinegar and apply on... - 44.8548
Pink Coconut Frost
1.Season chicken with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2.In a bowl, mix flour and chilli powder.
3.Coat the chicken with flour mixture.
4.Heat oil in electric skillet and fry the coated chicken in it.
5.Once the chicken is brown, remove it from... - 41.6077
Thai Fried Noodles
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat until very hot. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan over a meduim heat, add... - 33.7012
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 45.6345
Rich Fried Rice With Peanut Butter
1) Wash the rice under cold running water for several times and drain.
2) In a saucepan, place rice along with broth and bring to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Remove and spread on a flat surface to cool and dry.
5) In a... - 44.509
1. Wash the chosen leaves well and shake them dry. Strip the tender leaves from the stems and tear them into pieces. Discard the lower, tougher part of the stems and slice the remainder evenly.
2. Fry the garlic and ginger in the hot oil, without browning,... - 32.8246
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
1) In a bowl of boiling water, dip the peanuts for about 2 minutes.
2) Remove the peanut skin after draining water. Transfer the peanuts over paper towel to dry.
3) Make 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes from the chicken.
4) In a wok or a large deep... - 47.0512
Fried Curd Rice And Boiled-egg Fry
1. Hard boil the eggs and keep aside.
2. For the Curd Rice: In a bowl, add rice, yogurt, salt and mix well. Add water to combine it nicely.
3. In a pan, heat oil, add urad dal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, dry red chilli, curry leaves... - 90.5973
Shahi Chicken Korma
Shahi Chicken Korma has a fine taste. Shahi Chicken Korma gets its taste from chicken mixed with chili powder and lemon juice, flavored with spices. Shahi Chicken Korma is loved by chicken lovers all over the world. - 45.2159
Crispy Honey Chicken
Mix all ingredients of the batter and put chicken in it.
Deep fry putting one piece at a time in the oil, so that they do not stick to each other.
Deep fry in 2 batches till light and crispy, keeping them in oil for about 4 minutes till cooked and crisp.
Keep... - 42.2339
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
Immerse the peanuts in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain and remove the skins, then dry well.
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Crumble in the chilli, add the chicken pieces and peanuts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Remove... - 40.035
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Cut the chicken into 7.5cm long shreds.
Mix the egg white, salt and cornflour, toss in the cnicken and mix well.
Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Fry the sesame seeds in a wok or pan in a little hot oil unitl golden.
Remove and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil... - 40.2856
Chicken Butter Masala
Want a creamy spicy Chicken curry dish? Chicken butter masala is the perfect answer as the dish is spicy with spices and creamy with cream and it’s extremely delicious. The chef in the video shows step by step procedure for making this utterly delicious... - 129.184
Country Style Chicken
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until smoking hot, quickly stir fry the chicken shreds for 1 minute or until the chicken is slightly firm.
2. Take out the chicken and drain it.
3. Clean and wipe the pan, reheat, heat the... - 39.883
Chicken In Spinach
Clean and cut the chicken.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire.
Add the chicken and keep stirring till it begins to stick to the bottom.
Put in all the spices and two onions.
Cook till it begins again to stick to the bottom of the pan and add the tomatoes or... - 44.9444
Chicken With Black Pepper
Pepper chicken sound tempting? Here is Chef Vikas demonstrating a great recipe for pepper chicken. A simple recipe that takes very little time and very little effort! A great recipe for your spread! Watch and learn! - 82.857
Haandi Chicken With Pineapple Chunks
1. Reserve 6 of the cashew nuts and grind the rest in a spice grinder. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Dry roast the reserved cashews in a warmed frying pan for about 1 1/2 minutes, moving the cashews around the pan while roasting.
2. Drain the juice from the... - 41.8076
Chicken With Walnuts
Mix the chicken first with the salt, then the egg white and finally 1 tablespoon cornflour.
Dice the green pepper and walnuts the same size as the chicken.
Heat the oil in a hot wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for a few seconds until the flesh turns... - 39.5508
This is my mom-in-law’s recipe to a never fail chicken cutlet. This is one of my husband’s favorite and so is one that I make very often. Enjoy this crisp and delicious melt in your mouth cutlet that you would surely love. - 43.1494
Chicken With Shrimp Sauce
Cut the chicken into 4 cm pieces.
Puree the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies with the water.
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Add the turmeric, pepper, shrimp paste and laos powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lemon rind,... - 34.6482
Dal Stuffed Chicken
1. Boil mung dal till tender and dry out the water.
2. Add all the ingredients except onions and mix thoroughly.
3. Heat ghee in a pan. Fry sliced onions till transparent. Add green dal mixture and fry for another 5 minutes.
4. Set down from the fire and put... - 32.2732
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 39.5245
1. Clean and cut chicken into two from the backbone. Make gashes on the chicken. Wash, keep aside, apply salt, lime, vinegar and soya sauce. 2. Grind dry ingredients along with coriander leaves.
3. Apply ground masala chicken along with butter.
4. Heat oil in... - 37.6475
Chicken Haka Noodles
In a frying pan, heat 3 tbsp oil, reduce heat and add chilli powder.
Add the chicken pieces.
Fry to a pale colour.
Add onion, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, capsicum, carrot and then cabbage.
Stir fry for 1-2... - 42.9644
Chop meat on a board into a round, adding ginger, garlic, green chillies, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, salt, and a slice of bread.
Chop all these ingredients into meat and form a round flat cutlet the size of a dinner... - 44.8952
1. Place garlic, cumin, chilli powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 36.4676
Thai Green Curry With Chicken
Fry the Thai green curry paste in 2 tbsps of oil.
As the oil separates, add the fish sauce, coconut milk, basil leaves and the chicken meat.
Cook till the chicken is almost done.
Add the coconut milk, basil and kaffir lime leaves.
Taste and season with sugar... - 37.0763
Spicy Chicken Balls
A wonderful snack to be enjoyed with your family -- Spicy Chicken Balls. - 35.9856
Chicken With Fenugreek And Tomatoes
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and set aside. Break the leaves off the fresh fenugreek, wash them and pat dry.
2. Place the sesame seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a fine powder. Place in a small bowl and add the tamarind, chilli, salt to taste, the... - 36.0404
Mughlai Bhuni Murgh
Fry red chillies till brown, remove.
In same oil, fry ground masala till brown.
Add in chicken, salt and turmeric.
Fry 5 mins longer.
Add 2 cups hot water, cover and simmer till chicken is tender.
Then add almonds, poppy seeds and red chillies, fry... - 42.8404
Chicken And Leeks
1) Cut the cucumber in half after peeling out. With a teaspoon, remove the seeds.
2) Slice the cucumber into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
3) In a colander, place the cucumber cubes and season with salt.
4) Set aside for 20 minutes. Then rinse in... - 46.2706
Hot Spiced Chicken
1. Take the salt and rub it on the chicken pieces and let them sit for about 30 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chilli (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in).
3. Add the chicken and brown it slowly a few... - 43.3053
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 32.0399
Simple chicken Curry
Combine 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of turmeric and rub the chicken pieces with this mixture.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces, in batches, and fry until lightly browned on all sides.
Remove from the pan.
Add the onion to the pan... - 42.9373
1) In a mixing bowl, add chilli sauce, sherry, sugar, pepper, salt, soya sauce and sesame seeds.
2) Mix well and add the chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Take six 15 cm (6 in.) squares of aluminium foil and lightly... - 41.6972
Heat ghee, fry chicken pieces till well-browned on both sides.
Remove from ghee and keep aside.
In the same ghee, fry bay leaves.
Then add ground masala and fry a minute.
Add 1 cup hot water, salt, pepper and sauce.
When it boils, add chicken pieces and cook... - 42.4416
Chile Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Breasts
1. In a large bowl add cornmeal, chilli powder, coriander, cumin and oregano.
2. Dip the chicken breasts into this mixture and coat both the sides properly.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet heat oil and cook the chicken until browned on both sides and... - 32.8628
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 44.1371
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
1) Slice the chicken breasts into 7.5 cm (3 inch) long shreds.
2) In a bowl, add egg white, salt and corn flour to combine together.
3) Place the chicken shreds into the bowl and toss thoroughly.
4) Let it stand for 15 minutes.
5) Place... - 46.343
Chicken With Walnuts
1) Make small cubes out of the chicken meat.
2) In a bowl, place the meat cubes, season with salt.
3) Pour in the egg white.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of corn flour and combine all together.
5) In a wok or heavy frying pan, add oil to heat... - 47.1607
1. Put the chicken pieces in a saucepan with the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and water and cook for 7-10 minutes over a medium heat until the chicken is cooked and the water is absorbed. Set aside.
2. To make the pastry squares, sift the flour and... - 41.2392
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.1121
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1.Cut away excess fat from fillets, cut fillets lengthwise into strips about 1/4cm wide.
2.Thread strips of chicken onto soaked skewers; we used 10 skewers.
3.Heat oil and butter in medium frying pan.
Add satay sticks to pan in single layer and cook over heat... - 37.1624
Chicken Thai Style
1. In a fry pan, heat 3-4 tablespoons of coconut milk.
2. Add ginger, garlic, onions and chilies in the pan.
3. Put 1 tablespoon of shredded lime zest.
4. Stir well.
5. When the onion gets cooked, add pieces of chicken.
6. Cook for few minutes.
7. Put... - 42.8998
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 145.004