- » Dry Cauliflower Potato Curry
Dry Cauliflower Potato Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dry cauliflower potato curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dry cauliflower potato curry recipes.
Potato Cauliflower Dry Curry
Potato and cauliflower is an awesome combination in Indian cuisine particularly Maharashtrian. Check out Madhura showing how to make the North Indian style Aloo Gobi or Potato Cauliflower spicy dry curry. Great with parathas, rotis and rice! - 92.0841
Raw Food Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Be it any meal, if you want to try something raw and healthy, cauliflower mashed potatoes always find their way. Don't worry if you don't know how to perfect the dish as Franck details this easy recipe to make it the best. - 81.132
Spicy Cauliflower Curry
Cauliflower is low fat low carb vegetable that is very high in fiber. Hence, it is considered quite good for digestion. This vegetable can be prepared in innumerable ways but this is one very simple preparation that goes very well with rotis. - 0
Indian Aloo Gobi
Indian Aloo Gobi is another authentic dish from Chef Manjula. Cauliflowers are available all over the world so why not try making a curry that's so delicious and loved all over the world. Making curry is not that difficult as the chef shows the complete... - 131.632
Curried Potatoes With Peas And Cauliflower
1. Peel the potatoes and prick them all over with a skewer. Cut into 1-inch chunks (if not cooking right away, keep in a bowl of cold water and then drain and pat dry before proceeding). Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large heavy nonstick... - 32.5529
A delicious dry curry with potato, cauliflower florets and a blend of Indian spices. - 0
Easy Cauliflower And Potato Curry
This delicious curry is a variation to the commonly prepared Aloo-Gobi in India. Try this gravied-curry recipe and enjoy the flavors of the spices blended with tomato! - 0
1 Divide the cauliflower into florets, discarding the root.
2 Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
3 In a nonstick saucepan, dry roast the ground cumin over low heat for 1 minute while stirring.
4 Set aside.
5 In a large nonstick... - 46.4232
Spicy Aloo Gobi Sabzi
This is a delicious vegetable dish made with cauliflower and potatoes, spiced up with red chili powder and garam masala powder. The dish can be served with chapatti, roti, and puri. - 0
Aloo Gobi Ki Sabji
Aloo Gobi ki sabji is one of the most simple staples of Indian winters as cauliflower is a winter vegetable. However, as this dish has become an international favorite; you can follow this video and prepare a simple and delicious curry at home no matter which... - 126.314
Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi
It is a classic combination of veggies in Indian stir fry preparations. Mild spicy flavor of tempering along with the natural flavors of veggies makes it altogether a yummy delight. - 0
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is very easy to make. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup tastes better with cream. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup must be tried by egg lovers. - 36.3081
Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and... - 33.5094
Heat the oil in a wide-based, nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cumin seeds, garlic, and ginger, and fry for a minute or until the garlic just starts to change color.
Reduce the heat to low and add all the spices, salt, and potatoes.
Cook, covered,... - 40.3213
Heat the oil in a large pan and roast the mustard seeds over a high heat until they pop.
Add the turmeric and curry powder and stir well.
Reduce the heat, add the chopped tomato and cook for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
Add the cauliflower, stirring gently to... - 43.7696
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 94.0889
Haandi Cauliflower Bhujia With Fried Potatoes
1. Heat the oil for deep-frying in a karahi or a deep frying pan, add the potatoes and deep-fry for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Heat the 4 tablespoons oil in a haandi or heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 39.6361
1. Heat oil and sauté cumin seeds for about a minute. Add garlic and ginger, stir and add potatoes.
2. Sauté the potatoes and then add turmeric, coriander powder and chili powder, and sauté again. Add tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add... - 35.008
Simple Aloo Gobi Curry
Peel the potatoes, halve and slice. You can also cut them into small pieces.
Wash the cauliflower, remove stems and separate into florets,cut into small pieces.
Heat one to one and a half tablespoons of oil in a kadai. Add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies... - 47.9841
I was lingering through the produce section at the grocery store the other day, when a big head of cauliflower caught my fancy, and images of eating aloo gobhi, parathe and dahi during cold evenings flashed through my head. Food has a very powerful... - 43.361
Alu Gobi Bhujia
1. Peel and cut potatoes into fours. Cut cauliflower into large pieces.
2. Heat fat. Fry coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric. Add sliced onions, prepared vegetables and whole green chillies.
3. Add enough water to cook.
4. When vegetables are well... - 40.4516
Made with healthy ingredients this recipe stocks up your body with lots of vitamins and minerals. It reduces the risk of disease, improves overall health, and rids the body of harmful substances. - 41.5686
Masala Pav Bhaji
1. In a pressure cooker boil cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, green peas and egg plant along with salt to taste up to 3-4 whistles on high temperature.
2. Once cool, mash the boiled vegetables in the pressure cooker using a potato masher.
3. In a... - 105.924
This is one of the side dishes from Mangalore, Karnataka, India. This is served as a side dish with rice. You can prepare the same dish with cauliflower with potatoes and onions or cabbage with potatoes and onions or by adding onions only or by adding... - 47.1483
Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste,... - 46.6985
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 39.6546
This subzi can be had with Chapatti, puri and paratta as well as a good side dish for Rice. - 43.6869
A wonderful combination of vegetables, is that what you are looking for? This Miloni Sabzi recipe is then just right for you. Enjoy the goodness of vegetables cooked in a variety of Indian spices. - 45.1585
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Arrange the vegetables in layers in a three- to four-quart ungreased casserole and sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper.
3. Heat together the bouillon, olive oil and garlic. Add to the casserole. Sprinkle the... - 39.5315
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 46.6733
Cauliflower With Peppers
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets; cut the potatoes into slices; deseed the peppers and cut them into strips.
2. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan set over a moderate heat and add the cumin seeds, curry leaves and the whole red chillies.... - 35.3258
1. Mix curry paste, sugar, salt, lemon juice, split pea flour, chilli (if using), keep aside.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan, add thyme, potato, stir on high for 1 min. cover, cook on low for 1min, add cauliflower, eggplant, prepared curry paste mixture. Mix... - 43.7794
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6733
Original Vegetable Curry
Peel potatoes and carrots.
Cut cauliflower, beans, potatoes and carrots into even size pieces.
Cut tomatoes into pieces.
Add half cup water and place on fire.
Boil for 15 minutes.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Add one cup warm water to grated... - 47.013
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. Wash and soak kidney beans. Boil in the same liquid till tender.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Slice onions and slit green chillies.
4. Grind together coriander powder, chilli powder, turrveric, garlic, ginger and dry coconut.
5. Heat oil. Fry spices.
6. Add... - 46.4926
1) Heat ghee or oil in a wok. Fry chillies and garlic along with other spices. Add lime juice to the mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
2) Increase the heat, add the onion and cook till it browns.
3) Add the vegetables, water and seasoning. Simmer for 20... - 41.9615
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.536
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
North Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For sauce, place a wok or saucepan over flame and heat butter or oil in it.
2. Drop ginger and garlic paste. Stir fry, and then add fresh tomatoes, salt, and chili powder. Cook until soft.
3. Pour canned tomatoes and water in wok. Cover with lid.... - 99.5347
Chickpeas Curry - Sundal Kolambu
1.Soak white chick peas in enough water overnight.
2. Into a round pan transfer the soaked chick peas, add salt and let it boil for 12 minutes.
3. In a hot pan, add butter, oil, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, garlic,... - 104.095
Mixed Vegetables And Greens
These Mixed Vegetables And Greens are a complete meal in itself especially for breakfast. But many Indians have it with rice and Indian breads as well. Try these Mixed Vegetables And Greens and let me know if you like it ! - 45.2715
1 In different bowls, soak kukum, tamarind and dry mango pieces separately.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in besan and fry until light brown, stirring constantly.
4 Add in water, turmeric, salt and big pieces of bhein.
5 In... - 45.4183
Colorful Veg Kolhapuri
Spicy vegetable mix is characteristic with Maharashtrian cuisine for most occasions. Here is a recipe to make Veg Kolhapuri in typical Mahrashtrian style with thick and spicy gravy along with lot of vegetables. Great with naan or rice! - 122.203
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 46.9822
This is a traditional Navratan Korma recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Navratan Korma is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can also be eaten with plain rice or nan .... - 44.7173
Sabji Aur Channe
Place the tomato paste, yogurt, all the dry ground spices, ginger paste, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas, and drain again.
Heat the oil and butter in a wok or a deep pan over... - 47.276
Kerala (malayali) Special Dishes - Avial
Aviyal is a dish that has a unique place in a typical Kerala Cuisine. It is a thick mixture of a lot vegetables, curd and coconut. It is seasoned with coconut oil and curry leaves. Aviyal is considered an essential part of the Sadhya.
Its surprisingly easy... - 0
Red House Dip
Mix all the ingredients together well.
To freeze: place in a small rigid container, cover, label and freeze.
To thaw and serve: thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Turn into a bowl or half a fresh pineapple shell and serve with potato crisps (chips), sticks... - 26.3195
Veal And Ham Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder, and milk with a fork.
3) Into an 8-inch ring mold, pour the mixture and unmold onto a shallow pan, taking off the... - 40.8644
Veal And Ham Ring
1. Combine veal, ham, cheese, onion, bread crumbs, salt, curry powder and milk; mix lightly with fork.
2. Spoon into 8-inch ring mold; invert onto shallow pan; remove mold.
3. Combine honey and gravy coloring in cup; brush half over meat.
4. Bake in moderate... - 38.9286
Maharashtrian Masale Bhaat
Masale Bhat, jilebi and Mattha! what a lovely combination to have during wedding time. I just love to freak out them at any time. A must try recipe! - 116.17
Mix Vegetables / Spicy Indian Mixed Veg
Demonstrating how to make Mix vegetables masala which is basically an Indian dish made with assorted vegetables and everyday Indian spices. A must try recipe for all vegetarians and a great dish to be enjoyed with Roti (phulka, chapati), Naan or Rice. - 0
Bisibele Bath is a popular Karnataka rice dish. But even it doesn’t belong to their family I’ve been eating this since my childhood. This is a great one pot dish everybody loves in family. This is again one of my family recipes, and I just love it.... - 0
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 42.7855
Classic Vegetable Pulao
Here's a delicious recipe of Classic Vegetable Pulao exclusively for you. Weather you have unexpected guests at home or you are running short on time, this Classic Vegetable Pulao will be your savior. Watch the video now and learn how to make this dish which... - 112.479
Garnishes For Scrambled Eggs
All sorts of delicious things may be mixed with scrambled eggs: with the advantage, too, that one needs fewer eggs.
Generally speaking, the additions should be about a third of the quantity of scrambled eggs.
The following suggestions are given in quantities... - 26.9937
Navrathan Korma - Vegetable Korma
Creamy, yummy gravy curry which goes well with any Indian bread.Follow the step by step instructions to make this delicious curry at home to impress your family and friends. - 0
Boil veggies of your choice a keep aside.
Pressure cook Toor Dal, tomatoes green chillies & oniond for up to 4 whistles
Soak handful Tamarind in 2 cups of water. Keep aside.
Heat 1 tbs oil in a deep vessel. Add the boiled veggies & saute for a min
Add the... - 38.4876
Vegetable Dum Biryani
Dum Biryani is an Indian dish with aromatic flavors of many spices and herbs. This is nothing but the multiple layers of rice and spicy vegetable curry base stacked together to make the rice aromatic with the vegetable curry by the process of DUM cooking.... - 0