- » Drumstick
Drumsticks (also known as moringa), native to North India, are amongst the most nutritious vegetables with many culinary uses. The tender green colored pods of this vegetable are cooked in various ways in cuisines ... More »
Cajun Ribs And Drumsticks Part 1
Although you will find them in butcher shops and barbecue stores, it's always a good idea to make smoked ribs and drumsticks at home. In that way, you can ensure that you get best of both health and taste. Enjoy them with collard greens for a healthy, tasty,... - 96.3023
Cajun Ribs And Drumsticks Part 2
The Caribbean love their meat and know how to smoke them too. This classic Cajun dish is a perfect example of this premium meaty fare. Follow the instructions presented in the video and get preparing yummy ribs ad drumsticks at home. - 93.6913
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Just some ingredients thrown in together to make this easy dish! If its finger food for a party than this recipe is worth it except for the presenter and his presentation. Don't be disappointed watching the video! - 61.9587
Curried Chicken Drumsticks
Toss the chicken drumsticks in the flour.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions until softened.
Add the wine and cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the curry powder, pepper, chutney and parsley.
Spread over the chicken drumsticks and leave to... - 47.2025
East West Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Grease a baking pan with butter or oil.
3. In a zip lock bag, combine the cornflake crumbs with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, combine the evaporated milk and soy sauce and stir well.
5. Dip... - 47.0981
Braised Turkey Drumsticks
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, carrots, garlic, thyme, and celery seeds.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange over onion mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour in wine.
Cover and cook at low setting until turkey is so tender it... - 47.0625
Chicken Satay Drumstick
The chicken satay drumsticks are oven cooked chicken drumsticks. Tossed in flour and satay sauce made with peanut butter, fruit chutney, lemon juice, sherry and soy sauce along with spices,the chicken satay drumsticks are left to marinate and coated with... - 46.6935
Lime And Spice Chicken Drumsticks
Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in the fleshy part of each drumstick.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl or glass baking dish.
In a measuring cup, combine the lime peel, lime juice, chile peppers, honey, garlic, cumin, oil, and salt until well-blended.
Pour... - 46.1731
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 1 cup water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a frying pan dry roast coconut and grind to smooth paste.
3. Add onion, ginger, garlic and chillies. Grind coarsely.
4. In a pan boil drumsticks... - 46.0721
Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil... - 45.6573
Cut off and discard wing tips; divide each wing in half by cutting through joint with a sharp knife.
Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Pour bouillon over chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until tender.
Drain;... - 45.5071
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil;put drumsticks in it and brown on low flame.
3.Once done, take the drumsticks out.
4.Put onions in the pan and saute well in the drippings until tender.
5.Add... - 45.3644
Curried Chicken Drumsticks With Rice
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Heat the butter or margarine in the base of the cooker.
3) Fry the onion until lightly coloured.
4) Stir in the curry powder, ginger and chilli powder.
5) Remove the cooker from the heat and gradually stir... - 45.2925
Drumstick Leaves Fry (muringa Ila Thoran)
This is a healthy dish made out of drumstick leaves.
Moringa oleifera, commonly referred to simply as Moringa, is the most widely cultivated variety of the genus Moringa. The leaves are highly nutritious, being a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin... - 45.1115
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, onion, chillies, peppercorns, corriander and cumin seeds.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add... - 44.9919
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2) Take a skillet and add a little amount of fat in it.
3) Cook the chicken in the fat until it turns brown.
4) In a casserole, place the cooked chicken.
Mix the rest of the ingredients... - 44.9199
Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry
Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry has a lips smacking taste. Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry gets its taste from chicken mixed with coconut and chili powder. Chicken Drumsticks & Potato Curry is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 44.8779
Remove the skin from chicken. (The easiest way to do this is to loosen the skin at the meaty end of each drumstick, grasp the skin with a piece of paper towel and pull it towards the narrow end of the drumstick.)
With sharp knife, cut 2 or 3 slashes in each... - 44.6977
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Burn chicken wings if required. Discard the tips.
3) Using a sharp knife cut through the joint and divide each wing into half.
4) In broiler pan place the chicken in single layer on the rack.
5) Bake in... - 44.6943
Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
1) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze. (If the mango chutney has pieces, then finely chop).
2) In each side of each drumstick use a sharp knife to make 2 incisions.
3) In a single layer, arrange the chicken in a flat dish.
4) Pour over the... - 44.4129
Black Bean Drumsticks
1) Take the chicken drumsticks and pull their skin away leaving it attached to the ends only. Set them aside.
2) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
3) Add oil, vinegar,... - 44.0262
Turkey Drumstick Dinner
In a large skillet, brown drumsticks in oil and butter.
Place in a 3-qt.
Top with onion slices.
In the same skillet, heat tomatoes, bouillon and seasonings until bouillon is dissolved.
Pour over the drumsticks.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours,... - 43.6701
Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks
Combine all ingredients except drumsticks in 4-cup measure.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 3 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 13 to 19 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and flavors are blended,... - 43.6617
Spicy Turkey Drumsticks
Remove skin from turkey legs.
Place turkey legs in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Season with salt and pepper.
In small saucepan combine undrained tomatoes, onion, chili peppers, pimiento, garlic, Kitchen Bouquet, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat... - 43.6438
1) In a polythene abg, put drumsticks with seasoned flour.
2) Toss the drumsticks well to coat in the flour evenly.
3) In a heavy bottomed pan, heat the oil. ... - 43.509
1. Wash and cut the drumsticks into 3" pieces, add some water and cook until soft. Scoop out the pulp and set aside.
2. Boil the tamarind in a little water, take out thick pulp, and set aside.
3. Heat a teaspoon of oil, and fry the fenugreek seeds and... - 43.4781
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the drumsticks and season well.
2. Pierce them with a fork all over.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large oven proof casserole, melt the butter or margarine over medium high.
5. When the fat is... - 43.1638
Braised Turkey Drumsticks
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and cook until browned on all sides.
Add garlic, onion, celery, and carrots; cook until onion is limp.
Stir in chicken broth, wine, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat,... - 43.1314
Party Drumsticks! Were you looking for a tasty chicken appetizer for a party? Then Party Drumsticks is definitely the dish for you. Why donâ€™t you try this Party Drumsticks recipe? - 42.9915
Drumstick And Rice Bake
1 In a skillet, heat oil over high heat until hot.
2 Add in the chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
3 Add in the onion and bell pepper.
4 Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
5 Stir in the turmeric, rice, contents of... - 42.8628
Melt the butter in a skillet.
When hot and foamy, add the drumsticks and brown well on all sides.
Turn them frequently.
This should take about 8 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Add garlic and onion to pan and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and stir... - 42.7076
Chicken Drumsticks With Chili Beans
Simmer drumsticks in pan of water for 15 minutes, drain.
Roll drumsticks in Spicy Chilli Mix, cook on barbecue plate, turning and brushing with oil, until cooked through.
Serve Chilli Beans over drumsticks.
Spicy Chilli Mix: Combine all ingredients in screw... - 42.6874
Cover cracked wheat with cold water.
Let stand 1 hour.
Mix cracked wheat, onions, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon sage and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Carefully separate skin from meat all around each drumstick, beginning at wide end.
Fill opening with wheat... - 41.6985
Chicken Wing Drumsticks
Remove and discard wing tips.
Separate remaining wing sections.
Cut skin at small end of each wing section.
Pull out one of the bones from section having 2 bones; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small skillet, toast sesame seeds over low heat... - 41.5058
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a large bowl and mix together ground veal, egg, milk, 1/2 cup of the cracker meal, salt, pepper, and sage in it.
3) Make 16 equal mounds from the mixture and shape each into a drumstick... - 41.4854
Santa Fe Chicken Drumsticks With Rice
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Combine butter and oil in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Set in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, combine flour, chili powder, paprika, and pepper in a small bag.
Add chicken to bag, about half at a time;... - 41.4323
Apricot Cardamom Drumsticks
Drain apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Cut apricots into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a 10-inch skillet brown chicken on all sides in hot cooking oil.
Add reserved apricot juice, water, onion, cardamom or coriander, bouillon granules, salt, garlic... - 41.3681
Place the wine or sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and spring onions in a bowl.
Add the chicken, turn to coat thoroughly and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Remove the chicken, reserving the marinade.
Sift the flour into a bowl and beat in the... - 41.2138
1. The drumsticks should be very tender with the seeds not yet formed. Wash and wipe dry the drumsticks. Cut each into 2" or 3" pieces, and set aside.
2. Heat the oil, add the curry leaves and drumstick pieces, and fry for 2-3 minutes until the drumsticks... - 41.0449
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix apricot preserves, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, and salt until blended.
Add chicken drumsticks, tossing to coat.
Spoon chicken and sauce into 15 1/2 " by 10 1/2" jelly roll... - 40.7835
Grilled Herb Chicken Drumsticks
In small bowl combine all marinade ingredients.
Place chicken drumsticks in plastic food bag; add marinade.
Seal tightly; place in 13x9-inch pan.
Refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals... - 40.6161
Melt butter or margarine in a jelly roll pan.
Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.)
Slit bag; spread open.
Pour milk into a shallow dish.
Dip drumsticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in potato... - 40.4296
Drumstick And Tamarind Pulao With Eggs
Cook the rice with all its ingredients in an electric cooker.
Boil the eggs and allow to cool. Shell and set aside. Skin the drumsticks thoroughly and cut into 2" pieces. Boil in salted water till tender. Drain and set aside.
Place the chopped onions in a... - 40.3577
Place carrots on rack in cooker, add water.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 5 minutes.
Drain carrots and mash.
Mix butter, soft bread crumbs, egg, onion, pimiento, and seasonings.
Form in the shape of drumsticks, inserting a wooden... - 40.1285
Drumstick Flower Peera
1. Wash the drumstick flowers and keep in a basket and drain. Clean and cut vegetables into fine slices and keep separately.
2. Heat fat in a pan. Add rice and mustard seeds.
3. When they splutter, add finely chopped small onions.
4. When this turns brown add... - 39.5235
1. In a pan boil drumsticks till soft. Discard the inner soft pith of drumsticks and keep aside.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients except coriander leaves and cumin and stir to mix.
3. In a skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil and toss in cumin seeds.
4. When... - 39.2431
Boil drumstick bundles in 2 cups water and retain 1 cup water.
Extract 1 cup thick milk from grated coconut.
Fry onions golden, add potatoes, tomatoes and ground and powdered masalas and fry well.
Add drumsticks and water and bring to a boil.
Lower flame, add... - 38.8816
Drumsticks In Peanut Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add chicken pieces, fry on all sides until brown, transfer to an 8-cup capacity heatproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and garlic to oil in frying pan, stir-fry until tender. Pour over chicken in casserole dish.
3. Add stock,... - 38.5948
Drumstick Lime Sambar
Clean and boil the drumsticks in salted water till tender.
Wash the dal and cook in the pressure cooker along with turmeric and salt and 5 cups of water.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large pan. Add the sliced garlic, the green chillies and the mustard and... - 38.2941
South Indian Sambar With Drumsticks
Pressure cook the toover dal with the turmeric powder, asafoetida and salt, and one sprig of curry leaves.
Wash the cut vegetables and place them in salted water and cook them till tender along with the onions and tomato pieces. Add the cooked dal and mix... - 37.8581
Chinese Drumsticks is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Chinese Drumsticks; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 37.8421
Dust drumsticks with the seasoned flour.
Melt butter or margarine in large heavy frying pan with tight fitting cover; brown chicken over medium heat on all sides; drain on absorbent paper.
Combine all remaining ingredients in same pan.
Bring to boil; reduce... - 37.6046
Dust drumsticks with seasoned flour.
Melt butter or margarine in large heavy frying pan with tight-fitting cover; brown chicken over medium heat on all sides; drain on absorbent paper.
Combine all remaining ingredients in same pan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat;... - 37.5
Sprinkle the chicken all over with cayenne pepper.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet with a tight-fitting lid and saute the chicken over medium heat for 6 minutes, turning once or twice.
Add the sausage slices and saute about 3 minutes more, turning... - 37.3953
The trick to this recipe is in dividing the chicken wings.
Separate each wing at the joints.
This will give you 3 pieces.
Reserve wing tips for soup later.
Mix flour, salt, and seasonings well.
Coat each chicken piece thoroughly.
Drop floured chicken into... - 37.3011
Mix the beef with the onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and eggs, then add the salt, monosodium glutamate and pepper, mixing well.
Divide the mixture into 8 portions.
Shape each portion as a drumstick around a skewer, then roll in the bread crumbs.
Melt... - 37.2369
Delicious Chicken Drumsticks
1. Dry drumettes and rub with dark soy sauce. Drain well and deep-fry in 4 cups of hot oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. Put 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat; add ginger and onion, stirring for about 30 seconds.
3.... - 37.1953
In plastic or paper bag, combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Add drumsticks, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
Preheat vegetable shortening (1/4 inch deep) in large skillet over medium high heat.
Place drumsticks in skillet; allow enough room for... - 37.1236
Herb Fried Drumsticks
1. Wash and pat dry the drumsticks, brush butter on it and sprinkle thyme and rosemary; cover and let stand an hour
2. In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper; roll the chicken in this mixture
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and... - 37.1037
Drumsticks In Dill Sauce
1. Heat butter in a wide-based saucepan. Add drumsticks a few at a time and brown lightly on all sides. Remove to a plate and brown remainder.
2. Add shallots and saute for one minute. Stir in chopped dill. Add lemon juice, return drumsticks to saucepan,... - 36.8906
Drumstick And Red Pumpkin Gravy With Raw Mangoes
Cut the red pumpkin and boil it in salted water along with the turmeric powder.
Boil the drumstick pieces in salted water till tender.
Place the chopped onions in a pan along with 1/2 cup peanut oil on a medium flame. When the onions soften, add the curry... - 36.6138
Pineapple Braised Drumsticks
In large skillet, brown drumsticks slowly in shortening.
Drain off fat.
Season with salt and pepper and pour on 1 cup pineapple juice.
Cover tightly; simmer 2 to 21/2 hours or until tender, turning occasionally.
Remove drumsticks and keep warm.
In tightly... - 36.4842
Preheat oven to 450°F (240°C).
Score drumsticks with knife and place on plate.
Sprinkle hot sauce, Worcestershire, oil, salt and pepper over chicken.
Place chicken on skewers and cook 10 minutes in oven.
Turn skewers over and cook another 10 minutes.
Remove... - 36.4827
Curried Turkey Drumsticks
In a small bowl, blend softened butter, curry powder, ginger, cloves, and black pepper.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Carefully peel back skin on each drumstick and spread butter mixture evenly over meat.
Pull skin back into place and secure with small... - 36.4462
Five Spice Chicken Drumsticks
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Place the drumsticks in a polythene bag, pour in the marinade and rub well to cover. Seal and chill overnight.
3. Turn onto a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4, for 30-40 minutes,... - 36.3186
Parathas Cooked With Drumstick Leaves
Place 1/4 cup pure ghee in a frying pan. When hot add the fresh coconut, ginger and green chillies and mix non-stop. When the coconut softens, add the finely chopped curry leaves and drumstick leaves and cook over a very low flame. Add the chana aata and if... - 36.0624
1. In a small bowl, mix together parsley, lemon zest, and garlic. Set gremolata aside.
2. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until... - 35.7266
Devilish Drumsticks With Cheese Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, parsley (if using), garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until serving time.
3 Melt the butter in the... - 35.3138
1 In plastic or paper bag, add flour, salt, paprika, and pepper, mixing well.
2 Add in the drumsticks, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
3 In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat Crisco (1/4 inch deep)
4 Put the coated drumsticks in... - 35.2351
Fresh Herb Baked Drumsticks
PREP: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. CLEAN: Wash hands. Remove protective ice glaze from frozen chicken by holding under cool running water 1 to 2 minutes. Arrange chicken in single layer in... - 35.0948
Cut wings into joints, removing the tips.
Separate the two bones in the first section with a sharp knife.
You now have three bones with flesh attached.
With the knife tip, lift the flesh off the bones and push this to the end of the bones to form a little... - 35.059
Sprinkle drumsticks with 2 teaspoons of the salt.
Combine flour with remaining salt, paprika, and thyme or tarragon.
Dip chicken in buttermilk; then roll in seasoned flour.
Heat corn oil 1/2 inch deep in skillet; place drumsticks in hot oil.
Cook, uncovered,... - 34.8235
Stuffed Drumsticks Napoli
Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs, then cut an opening along bone of each drumstick and in meaty part of each thigh to make a pocket for a salami slice.
Cut salami into 16 strips; stuff 1 strip into each piece of... - 34.7965
Drumstick Tomato Curry
Cut drumsticks into 1″inch long pieces. Heat oil in a pan and add the seasoning ingredients and sauté allow mustard seeds to splutter, put the curry leaves, chopped onions and chillies, turmeric and sauté till onions turn brown. Now add red chilli... - 34.6054
Hot And Spicy Drumstick Flowers In Cashew Nut Gravy
Wash the drumstick flowers and chop them finely. Grind the masala till soft.
Place the oil in a pan and place on medium heat and add the asafoetida, green chillies and curry sprigs and then lower the heat once the chillies start spluttering. Add the ground... - 34.5468
Drumsticks In Coconut Masala
Boil the drumsticks in salted water till tender.
Place 1/2 cup oil in a large vessel. Add the curry leaves and the masala and fry over a low flame till red. Add 1 1/2 cups of water, bring to boil and add the cooked drumsticks and shake well holding the vessel... - 34.4556
Drumsticks Cooked In Tomato Rasam
Place the tomatoes in a large vessel along with a little salt and 3-4 cups of water and allow to come to a boil. When the soup is cooked add the drumstick pulp and boil for a further 5 minutes. Remove from the stove.
Pour the soup through a fine wire or... - 34.0018
Kerala Drumstick Potato Stew
Boil the drumsticks in salted water and set aside. Place the cubed potatoes and carrots in a vessel and cover with salted water and cook till tender. Retain the water.
Take a vessel and put 1/2 cup oil into it. Heat and add the curry sprigs and finely chopped... - 33.7089
Chicken Drumstick Casserole
Heat the oil and butter together in a large saucepan and gently fry the chicken drumsticks for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned all over.
Drain off the fat and add the Curry Cook-in-Sauce.
Stir in the raisins and almonds.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and... - 33.505
Stuffed Drumsticks Napoli
Cut through chicken legs at joints to separate drumsticks and thighs, then cut an opening along bone of each drum stick and in meaty part of each thigh to make a pocket for a salami slice.
Cut salami into 16 strips; stuff 1 strip into each piece of... - 33.4608
Butter Baked Wings And Drumsticks
Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place on two foil lined 15 1/2xl0 1/2xl inch baking pans.
Drizzle remaining butter over chicken.
Bake in moderate oven... - 32.857
Boil the drumsticks in salted water and cook till firm. Remove from the fire and drain. The drumsticks must not become mushy.
Place a vessel on the fire with 2 tablespoons of oil. When hot, add the curry leaves and deseeded chillies and allow them to turn... - 32.4556
Hot And Spicy Barbecue Drumsticks
Wrap each drumstick in heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving room for steam expansion and keeping dull side of foil out.
Grill over a single layer of slow coals, 1 hour for large drumsticks and 45 minutes for small drumsticks, turning every 15 minutes and adding... - 32.4429
Southern Fried Chicken Drumsticks
1. Rinse drumsticks and pat dry with paper towel. Smooth skin over the drumsticks.
2. Mix flour, salt and pepper (a), place on paper-lined, flat plate. Beat eggs and milk well together in a deep plate.
3. Dip the drumsticks in the flour (b) then into the... - 32.2395
1. Cut off wing tips and save for soup. Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint with a sharp knife. Place in a single layer on rack in broiler pan.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°), turning once, 20 minutes.
3. While wings are baking, mix sugar,... - 32.0076
Honey Glazed Drumsticks
For sauce, stir together honey, mustard, lemon juice, and orange peel.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Grill chicken on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 15 minutes.
Turn chicken; grill for 20 to 30 minutes more or till... - 31.7027
Pesto Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
Make deep diagonal cuts across each chicken drumstick.
Combine oil, juice and garlic in Large bowl; add chicken, coat with oil mixture.
Combine butter and pesto in small bowl; press two-thirds of the pesto mixture into cuts and all over chicken.
Place chicken... - 31.6849
These Mock Drumsticks are fabulous ! Try these spiced and sauced meat sticks rolled in bread crumbs and baked for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Mock Drumsticks are welcome. - 31.3887
Drumsticks With Fennel And Black Beans
With chicken drumsticks or thighs, fennel bulbs and black beans you will have the tastiest Drumsticks With Fennel And Black Beans in no time. This is a great combo of drumsticks or thighs, fennel bulbs and black beans to pamper your taste buds and also... - 31.1444
1 Shake drumsticks in a plastic bag with flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper.
2 Brown in butter or margarine in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove.
3 Stir tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili... - 30.9505
Wine Barbecue Chicken Drumstick
Place chicken drumstick[s] in 16-oz shallow casserole.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) until done, 3 to 4 min [6 to 8 min].
Spoon sauce over chicken. - 30.8828
Sweet Chicken Drumsticks With Polenta Crust
1. Brush each drumstick with the jam, then roll in the flour. Coat with the beaten eggs, then roll in the combined extra flour, salt and polenta, and coat well.
2. Deep-fry drumsticks until golden and cooked through (about 20 minutes). - 30.2551
Kerala Style Drumstick Leaves Thoran
Wash the drumstick leaves. If you like, you can keep them whole or chop them.
Place the chopped onion and the curry sprigs in a vessel along with half a cup of oil. Allow to cook over a medium flame till the onion is soft and pink. Toss in the drumstick... - 29.9937
Bengali Sajne Sorse Or Drumsticks Cooked With Mustard Sauce
Wash the drumsticks and set aside.
Grind the spices and collect the water with which you wash your grinding stone or mixie.
Place the oil in a flat bottomed vessel. Heat it over a medium flame and when hot, add the green chillies, the onion seeds or kalonji,... - 29.8284
Turkey Drumstick Gravy
In a large saucepan, combine drumsticks, cold water, and quartered onion. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Pour stock through fine-mesh strainer; discard drumsticks and onion. In a medium saucepan, melt butter... - 29.4153
Mariachi drumsticks are seasoned and coated chicken drumsticks that are baked to prepare. Flavored with taco seasoning, the mariachi drumsticks are coated with crushed tortilla chips and baked till crisp. - 29.2922
Combine first 5 ingredients for marinade, mixing well.
Add chicken legs and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 hours, spooning sauce over occasionally.
Place drumsticks in wire broil basket.
Grill over slow coals about 25... - 28.8503
Delicious Drumstick Flowers And Raw Mango Bhajias
Take a large bowl or thali and put in the drumstick flowers, the gram flour, mangoes, finely chopped spring onions, chillies, fresh coriander, crushed ginger, turmeric and chilli powders, coriander and cumin seeds and salt. Mix the dry spices well into the... - 28.6113
Drumstick Recipes By Category