- » Drop Sugar Cookie
Drop Sugar Cookie Recipes
Drop sugar cookie is prepared using soft dough and it is called so because of the method by which it is made. The dough is dropped on the baking sheet by spoonfuls so as to make drop sugar cookies. The dough mounds ... More »
Drop Sugar Cookies
Drop Sugar Cookies is easy to make cookies. Drop Sugar Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with vanilla and milk. Drop Sugar Cookies is loved by kids. - 44.8397
Drop Sugar Cookies
In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and nutmeg; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Add sugar and beat till fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat... - 41.6534
Sugar Drop Cookies
Combine first 4 ingredients, beating until fluffy.
Add rest of ingredients mixing well.
Chill for about 3 hours as dough is very soft.
Pinch off piece of dough the size of a walnut, roll into ball and dip in white sugar.
Place on greased cookie sheet, sugar... - 41.1073
Stir-and-drop Sugar Cookies
Combine the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, lemon zest and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well.
Stir in a mixture of the flour and salt.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Flatten with a fork and sprinkle with sugar.
Bake at 400... - 31.7471
Stir-n-drop Sugar Cookies
Beat eggs well: stir in oil, vanilla extract and lemon peel.
Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt: stir into mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten with the greased... - 37.3739
Drop Sugar Cookies
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub baking sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Let the butter, margarine or shortening stand at room temperature until soft. Beat in the sugar, egg, milk and vanilla.
3. Sift the salt, baking powder and flour... - 36.2182
Drop Sugar Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat eggs, vanilla and orange rind into it as well
2. In a dry bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder and mix into the creamed ingredients alternately with milk
3. Blend raisins and peel into it... - 39.0191
Drop Sugar Cookies
Blend Mix and sugar.
Add milk, egg, and vanilla, and mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on baking sheet.
Bake in a hot oven.
Storage: Store in tightly covered container.
Baking temperature: 375Â° P.
Bake: 10 to 12 minutes. - 35.0894
Brown Sugar Drops
Mix shortening, sugar, and eggs thoroughly.
Stir in buttermilk.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, soda, and salt together; blend into sugar mixture.
Chill at least 1 hr.
Heat oven to 400° (modhot).
Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough... - 34.7052
Brown Sugar Drops
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sift flour with soda and salt and set aside.
With a rotary beater or electric mixer cream butter, sugar, and eggs until well blended.
Mix in sour milk and maple flavoring.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2"... - 40.686
Brown Sugar Drops
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, eggs and shortening. Mix well and add buttermilk.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Cling wrap and... - 44.3671
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together.
3) Beat in the eggs, vanilla and rhubarb sauce until the mixture is smooth.
4) In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together, then stir into the egg... - 47.6733
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and 2 tablespoons rum. Beat in flour until a soft dough forms, scraping down side of bowl frequently with a rubber... - 32.812
Filled Sugar Cookies
1. Have the Sugar cookie batter ready.
2. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a shallow pan with shortening or margarine. Spread the cookie batter evenly in the greased pan.
3. Beat the egg white stiff, add the brown sugar and vanilla and beat... - 30.776
Cream sugar and shortening and add eggs, beating mixture thoroughly.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to mixture with flavoring extract.
Form into a roll, chill and slice.
Use 2 1/2 tbsp. less flour for drop cookies.
Bake on greased baking sheet in hot... - 31.5022
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 106.784
Sugar W Spice Cookies
These Sugar W Spice Cookies are very impressive ! Try these cookies with creamy lemon frosting as a dessert or a snack ! Feel free to opine about these Sugar W Spice Cookies . - 47.7103
Old Fashioned Lemon Sugar Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, margarine and 1 ½ cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, lemonade concentrate and mix well.
2. Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt to the creamed mixture, also add buttermilk, nutmeg and mix... - 46.9931
Coat Cookies With Mint Sugar Glaze
Coat cookies with Mint Sugar Glaze for variety.
To make glaze, place 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar in small bowl.
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water gradually and blend well until mixture is thin enough to spread.
Then add a few drops of green food coloring and... - 18.3737
Lemon Ricotta Sugar Cookies With Lemon Glaze
Bake sale time!! And these lemon ricotta sugar cookies are sure to be a hit! Soft, fluffy, chewy around the edges with a light, fresh lemon taste! Not to mention they are super easy to make and something about lemon just reminds me of a bright, sunny spring... - 0
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Cream butter with sugar and eggs; add vanilla.
Mix soda with sour cream.
Add flour and salt alternately with sour cream mixture to batter.
Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degress for 10 minutes. - 35.9056
Basic Cookie Mix
Mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and baking soda in 6-quart bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender just until mixture resembles small peas.
Store in airtight container at room temperature no longer than 10 weeks.
Use Basic Cookie Mix in... - 32.1805
Soft Sugar Vanilla Cookies
Cream butter or margarine with sugar, add vanilla.
Add eggs and beat well.
Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
You may add chocolate Chips or raisins, or sprinkle with colored sugar, or sugar... - 44.3685
Lemony Sugar Cookies
Drop by rounded teaspoon on lightly greased baking sheet.
Grease bottom of a glass.
Dip glass in sugar and flatten each cookie.
Sprinkle cookies with nutmeg.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes until light golden.
Cool on rack.
Preheat oven to 400Â°. - 40.654
Cream butter and add sugar gradually.
Add eggs, milk and vanilla; cream well.
Add flour and baking powder, sifted together.
Mix creamed mixture and dry ingredients.
Chill for 10 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonsfuloncookie sheet and press thin with a glass that has... - 38.5721
Sugar And Spice Wreath Cookies
Place frosting in small bowl.
Add food color; stir to blend.
Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with small writing or decorator tip, or in small resealable plastic freezer bag with 1 corner snipped off to make a very small hole for piping.
Place cookies... - 28.9767
Sugar And Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease baking sheets.
Combine sugar, shortening, molasses and egg in large bowl and blend until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough onto prepared sheets by teaspoons, spacing 2 inches apart.
Bake until lightly... - 39.5332
Christmas Eggless Sugar Cookies
Most of us love just-baked treats during the holidays, but are hard-pressed to find time for holiday baking and just go and buy them off a bakery shelf. Try this recipe for eggless sugar cookies with sugar glaze and turn your hard work into festive gift ideas... - 128.045
Grandma Leese's Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar, shortening, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in milk, then flour mixed with baking powder and salt until a stiff dough forms. Stir in raisins if... - 33.5521
Powdered Sugar Frosting
Stir together sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and water until smooth.
Add a few drops of food coloring. - 23.2603
Maple Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and add the sugar which has been rolled for sifting and cream together well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk, then part of the flour which has been sifted with salt and baking powder.
Beat well and add remaining dry ingredients.
Drop by... - 42.3158
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Mix and sift the dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening very fine as for pastry.
Beat eggs and add to the cream.
Add sifted brown sugar to cream and combine with the dry ingredients.
Add nuts and fruit.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake in a... - 37.8257
Vegan Christmas Sugar Cookie - Part 1 : The Dough
Christmas Sugar cookie are a must have during holidays. This video depicts the classic recipe with a twist. Watch the video now and learn how to make Vegan Christmas Sugar Cookie dough with Kim Shields. - 111.666
Betty Cass' Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a mixing bowl of an electric beater combine butter and... - 42.5471
Gail's Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until creamy.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and continue blending.
4. Sieve flour along with salt and baking powder.
5. Put half the flour to the sugar mixture... - 47.8213
Grandma's Soft Sugar Cookies
Mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
Add the sugars, eggs, butter, sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are... - 35.4292
Crispy Sugar Cookies
Crisp Sugar Cookies! I served these yummy cookies just last weekend for my childs birthday! Everyone loved it. Treat yourself to the Crisp Sugar Cookies too! - 39.9022
Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter. Sift into creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased cooky sheets... - 33.7737
Mexican Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended and beat in 1 cup sugar until smooth.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
4. Stir the flour mixture with the oil... - 44.5544
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is a delicious cookies that can make your children go crazy! I I prepared these cookies just last month and before I could store them, more than half of it was over! The Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is simply too... - 49.059
Cream shortening with sugar.
Add egg, molasses and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients together and add.
Drop dough from a 1/4 teaspoon onto a well greased cookie sheet.
Space cookies about 2 inches apart.
If desired, cookies may be flattened with a... - 44.2162
Sugar And Spice Hermits
Cream the butter with sugar.
Beat in the eggs, soda and water.
Fold in the remaining ingredients.
Drop tbsp size dough onto greased cookie sheet 2" (5 cm) apart.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10-12 minutes. - 41.1837
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Prepare the baking sheets by greasing with oil.
3) In a large bowl, add Basic Cookie Mix, milk, vanilla, and egg.
4) Thoroughly blend to a smooth batter.
5) Spoon the batter in drops, on the baking... - 40.2842
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, beat together shortening or butter or margarine, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla until mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs.
4. In another bowl, mix together flour,... - 48.6069
Molasses Whole Wheat Cookies
1) In a bowl, combine together dry milk, soda, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl, beat together shortening, molasses, and vanilla. Add eggs and beat well.
3) Now, add dry ingredients and wheat flour and mix thoroughly.
4) Fold in the raisins... - 44.0034
Benne Seed Cookies
Combine and blend all ingredients.
Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for about 10 minutes.
Remove to rack.
When cool, store in airtight containers. - 29.0409
Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses; mix well.
Add dry ingredients to the mixture alternately with water, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
Drop heaping... - 40.8038
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix flour with baking soda and salt.
3. In another large bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Gradually add one egg at a... - 50.3736
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 46.1407
Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the margarine and peanut butter.
3) To this, add the white and brown sugar.
4) Stir in the egg, vanilla, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
5) Onto a cookie sheet, drop one teaspoon dough at a... - 47.8574
Butter Toffee Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt, mix well and keep aside.
3) Beat the butter and sugars until light.
4) Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
5) Stir in the flour mixture just until... - 45.5936
Special Candied Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a baking tray
3. In a large bowl, place the butter and cream it well
4. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt
5. Blend the eggs into the butter along with the brown sugar and mix... - 45.9739
Gingerbread Cookie Wreath
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, draw a ten ninch circle on the paper and turn the paper over so the mark is at the bottom
2. On a work surface, sprinkle a tablespoon of flour and shape one eighth of... - 42.6624
Make up to 2 weeks ahead, if desired:
1. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat sugar with butter until creamy; add egg, vanilla, and almond extract; beat well.
2. Sift flour with baking soda and cream of tartar. With mixer at low speed, beat into... - 41.1565
In mixing bowl cream butter, sugar, and vanilla together well; beat in egg.
Stir together flour, soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
Stir into creamed mixture till blended.
On waxed paper shape dough into 12x2-inch roll.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Chill several hours... - 45.456
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients except for the whole almonds and beat well for about 5 minutes.
3) Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes and then pipe or put 13 to 15 rounded... - 42.396
Benne Seed Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two large cookie sheets.
2. Spread sesame seeds in even layer in jelly-roll pan. Bake until light golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack.
3. In small bowl, combine flour and salt.
4. In medium bowl, with mixer... - 36.4444
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Using a small amount of the butter (a teaspoon or less), butter a 9-by-9-by-2-inch pan. Line pan with waxed paper; lightly butter paper.
2. In a heavy, 3-quart saucepan, over low heat, cook brown sugar, granulated sugar and cream, stirring constantly with... - 40.0508
Begin heating shortening in a deep fat fryer over low heat; insert deep fat thermometer.
Mix egg, port, water, vanilla, butter, sugar, and salt; sprinkle in flour and mix well.
Turn out on lightly floured board and knead 1 minute just until smooth.
Divide... - 44.6079
Drop Sugar Cookie Recipes By Category