- » Drop Scone Easy
Drop Scone Easy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Drop Scone Easy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Drop Scone Easy recipes.
Katy's Drop Potato Scones
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 On a hot greased griddle, drop the mixture by a spoonful.
3 Using a back of a spoon, smooth the scones lightly.
4 Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
5 To keep warm, keep covered in a... - 34.0667
Drop Scones are super delicious snack that you simply shouldn't miss. I served it last week at tea time and everyone loved it. Try this Drop Scones recipe and you will understand why. - 42.1042
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs and syrup.
Using a wooden spoon, beat the eggs and syrup, gradually drawing in the flour and adding the milk by degrees.
When the batter has the... - 37.4795
Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and half the milk and mix to a smooth batter.
Gradually beat in the remaining milk with the oil, mixing to a thick batter.
Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle and... - 40.3399
1 Place a griddle or a heavy bottomed frying pan over heat.
2 In a bowl sift the flour and salt.Stir in sugar.
3 Make a well in the centre of the sifted flour and drop in the egg,gradually add the milk.
4 Bake in the centre of a preheated oven at 400... - 34.8329
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, soda and cream of tartar.
2. Slowly add the sugar while beating continuously and then add the egg and milk to make a thick a batter.
3. Spoon out spoonfuls of the mixture on top of a lightly greased griddle... - 35.2335
1. Preheat a griddle, heavy-based frying pan or an electric frying pan. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the egg and half the milk, then gradually incorporate the surrounding flour to make a... - 33.7651
1. Have ready a girdle or strong frying pan. (or the hot plate of an electric cooker). Brush with melted margarine and place over a moderate heat.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder (or other raising agent), salt, cinnamon or spice together twice into a... - 38.5296
Rich Drop Scones
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir in sugar.
Beat egg lightly, add butter, milk and cream.
Beat liquid into flour mixture until smooth.
Heat frying pan or griddle; spoon 1 tablespoon mixture on to greased heated griddle.
Cook until bubbly... - 27.4509
Griddle Or Dropped Scones
1 In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
2 In a bowl, beat the eggs well and add the buttermilk to it.
3 Mix with the dry ingredients and form a soft batter.
4 Grease a griddle and drop mixture on by the tablespoonful.
5 Turn when... - 37.3211
Cinnamon Drop Scones
1) Beat the eggs.
2) Take a clean dish towel to keep the scones.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, stir in the sugar and the beaten egg, then gradually add the milk and the melted butter.
4) Beat the... - 42.7585
Drop Scones With Orange
Combine milk and lemon juice, stand aside in warm place to turn sour.
Place egg-yolks in basin, add 1 tablespoon of the sugar and beat well.
Beat egg-whites in separate basin until stiff, and fold in sifted flour and salt, sour milk, juice... - 33.9419
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C
3. Into a large basin, Sift flour and mix in oats.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour... - 42.9907
Pineapple And Cinnamon Drop Scones
1. Preheat a griddle, heavy-based frying pan or an electric frying pan. Put the wholemeal flour in a mixing bowl. Sift in the white flour, add the cinnamon and sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the egg with half the pineapple juice and gradually... - 35.6963
Apple Drop Scones
1. Into a large bowl put the flour, cereal, apple, salt and sugar.
2. Beat well adding the egg and milk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. With cover allow to stand for 15 minutes,
4. Heat a large, heavy-based frying-pan or griddle... - 46.4389
Fresh Sage Drop Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup,-level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through black pepper) in a large bowl. Stir in cheese, onions, chopped sage, and thyme. Add milk, stirring just until moist.... - 30.1272
Scottish Drop Scones
1. In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
2. Make a well in the middle and pour the egg into it.
3. Mix the egg gradually into the flour with a wooden spoon, working gently from the middle so that the egg picks up the flour.
4.... - 43.8083
Delicious Drop Scones
1. Preheat oven to 25º Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife snip prunes into small pieces.
3. Using a sieve, resift all dry ingredients to mix.
4. Separate 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
6. In a... - 49.4364
Savory Drop Scones Or Pancakes
1. Into a large basin, sieve the flour, salt, cream of tarter and soda.
2. Mix in the chopped onion.
3. Add the egg and milk into the dry ingredients.
4. Using a wooden spoon, bind ingredients into a smooth and thick batter.
5. Heat a... - 45.0084
Easy Oatmeal Scones
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together oats, baking mix, baking powder, and sugar. Stir in milk and raisins until just combined. Drop dough by 1/4-cup measures onto nonstick baking sheet, making 6 scones. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until... - 24.8073
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.207
Blend margarine or butter and sugar with hot water.
Beat in egg and cold pumpkin.
Sift and stir in baking powder, flour, salt.
Mix until no dry areas are left.
Using two spoons, drop on a greased biscuit tray.
Bake in a 200°C (400°F) oven for 12-15 minutes. - 32.9726
Sun Dried Tomato Scones
These Sun Dried Tomato Scones are a delicious treat ! I brunch on these cheese and basil tomato quickbreads whenever I'm hungry in between meals. Enjoy these Sun Dried Tomato Scones and let me know what you think about them. - 40.8582
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a bowl, sift the flour.
4 Rapidly rub the butter into it , using your fingertips.
5 Stir in the sugar and salt.
6 Use a knife to mix in the milk little by little.
7 ... - 35.7749
Mix dry ingredients with shortening.
Beat egg and add milk.
Mix to stiff batter with knife.
Drop by spoonful on pan.
Bake at 350° F. - 31.4036
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together.
Beat banana, butter, egg and milk together.
Make a hollow in the flour mixture.
Pour liquid in and mix with a fork.
Stir until there are no areas of flour left.
Drop onto a greased baking sheet... - 36.7935
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare scone tins by greasing it and lining them with paper cups
3. Sift the flour with salt and baking powder into a bowl.
4. Mix in sugar in to the flour. Rub the butter into the flour with your fingertips to make... - 38.9144
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a baking sheet.
2) In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) Drop little bits of butter into the mixture. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
4) In a small... - 45.8363
1.Sieve flour, confectioner's sugar, salt and baking powder together.
2.Fold oil, egg, lemon rind and milk into the flour mixture and blend well using a spoon until smooth.
3.Allow the mixture to stay for 10 minutes.
4.Take a skillet or... - 42.6744
Wholewheat Cheese Crusted Scones
1 Preheat the oven.
1 In a mixing bowl, sift the flours.
2 Add in the bran remaining in the sieve, mustard powder, salt and one good pinch of cayenne pepper; mix well.
3 Gently rub in the butter using your fingertips, until the... - 44.5481
Scottish Scones Or Bannocks
Dissolve yeast in the lukewarm water to which 2 teaspoons honey have been added.
Add yeast mixture to oat flour along with milk or cream and 4 teaspoons honey.
Mix well, cover and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour.
Combine beaten eggs, salt and melted... - 37.9759
Drop Sconesor Scotch Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients, add sugar. Mix to a smooth batter with beaten egg and milk, add melted butter.
Heat and grease pan, drop batter by dessertspoonfuls on to pan, cook until bubbly on top, light brown underneath.
Turn, cook other side.
For variety add 2... - 28.2251
Peach And Strawberry Pizza
1. Place butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to make a mixture with a crumble consistency.
2. Heat pikelets or drop scones under a preheated medium grill for 1 minute or until just warm.
3. Turn pikelets or drop scones over, spread with... - 32.5251
Strawberry Cream Tea Cake
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. On the coarse side of a box grater, grate the butter into a bowl, then place back in the freezer for 5 mins. With a spatula, quickly mix the butter with the flour, baking powder and sugar, add the milk and lemon juice,... - 37.1036
Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
These decadent tasting, Gluten Free Chocolate Scones are an awesome addition to a brunch menu or afternoon tea. They also make the perfect foundation for building chocolate strawberry shortcakes. Or you could swap those strawberries for cherries to make... - 97.0852