- » Drop Scone
Drop Scone Recipes
Drop scone is prepared by dropping spoonful of batter on Bake-O-Glide paper. Therefore, these are called drop scones. They are ideal to serve for a tea party. They should be served fresh and warm along with jam, ... More »
Drop Scones are super delicious snack that you simply shouldn't miss. I served it last week at tea time and everyone loved it. Try this Drop Scones recipe and you will understand why. - 42.1042
Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg and half the milk and mix to a smooth batter.
Gradually beat in the remaining milk with the oil, mixing to a thick batter.
Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle and... - 40.3399
Classic Drop Scones
1) In a mixing bowl sieve flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, cream of tartar and sugar.
2) Create a well at the center of flour mixture.
3) Pour an egg into it.
4) With a wooden spoon stir in milk.
5) Stir from the centre of the bowl and mix well.
6)... - 39.562
1. Have ready a girdle or strong frying pan. (or the hot plate of an electric cooker). Brush with melted margarine and place over a moderate heat.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder (or other raising agent), salt, cinnamon or spice together twice into a... - 38.5296
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs and syrup.
Using a wooden spoon, beat the eggs and syrup, gradually drawing in the flour and adding the milk by degrees.
When the batter has the... - 37.4795
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, soda and cream of tartar.
2. Slowly add the sugar while beating continuously and then add the egg and milk to make a thick a batter.
3. Spoon out spoonfuls of the mixture on top of a lightly greased griddle... - 35.2335
1 Place a griddle or a heavy bottomed frying pan over heat.
2 In a bowl sift the flour and salt.Stir in sugar.
3 Make a well in the centre of the sifted flour and drop in the egg,gradually add the milk.
4 Bake in the centre of a preheated oven at 400... - 34.8329
1. Preheat a griddle, heavy-based frying pan or an electric frying pan. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. Add the egg and half the milk, then gradually incorporate the surrounding flour to make a... - 33.7651
Sift the flour, salt and soda into a bowl, then stir in the sugar.
Pour in the milk, egg and butter and beat until it forms a batter.
Heat a greased griddle or heavy frying-pan.
Drop tablespoons of the batter on to the griddle or pan, well spaced apart, and... - 26.7516
Drop Scone Recipes By Category